Browse Grade.us Reviews

Zach from Real Estate Growth Hackers

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Pros

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

Cons

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Response from Grade Us

Replied July 2019

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Julie from Big Fish Local

Best price, all the features.

Pros

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

Cons

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

More features than Vendasta, and way less expensive than either one. Grade us is pretty great.

Ferhan from ReviewPanda

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Pros

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

Cons

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

Their white label solution

John from Corporate Caterers South Houston

Great Customer Service

We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

Pros

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Cons

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Offered a 50% off for few months, tried the products for the first campaigns and they were working at the beginning.

Reasons for Switching to Grade.us

Best Price vs Value product in the market at that moment.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Marc from Work Pics 360

Very good for some but not all client types and geographical regions

The people are all very friendly and do the best they can to help. I just wish that they'd had more support for clients in different time zones. My clients tend to want solutions very fast and that was a problem. When I signed up, the price was half of what it is now so it was acceptable. But then the exchange rates impacted my local cost and even when provided a discounted rate to stay on board, it was still a massive cost jump and not one I could pass on easily to my clients. So now I've gone elswhere.

Pros

Robust infrastructure. Up time is very good and does what it claims to do.

Cons

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions Rather inflexible in terms of configuration which makes it hard to white-label as well as some of others I've looked at.

Reasons for Switching to Grade.us

Cost, flexibility, support, more local

Roger from Rowan Reputation Resources

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

Pros

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Reasons for Switching to Grade.us

BirdEye's management philosophy is inconsistent with our sense of caring and fairness. RepLoop sold to Grade.us

Response from Grade Us

Replied October 2020

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

July 2015

July 2015

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Pros

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

Cons

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Response from Grade Us, Inc.

Replied July 2015

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Pros

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

Cons

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Senne from OMNIA Web Agency

Great company - All functionalities one could need for their reputation marketing!

First of all, I would like to mention that I have not started actively using Grade.us yet. However, I've been comparing it with a lot of other options out there and done extensive research. I have found that they offer the most features, in a very useful way and for an affordable price. I did make use of their support team a couple of times, and they were quick to respond, friendly and helpful too. All-in-all, I would definitely recommend Grade.us and I'll be using them for my agency with confidence.

Pros

Fair pricing: I have compared their pricing with other options, and they're not the cheapest but it's a good pricing strategy that leaves room for my agency to profit without having to ask fees that are too high. Agency specific options: They have very useful features that are specifically designed to help agencies with building their reputation marketing business. Furthermore, they have TONS of free, super valuable content to help with this as well. Quick support: They have a live chat feature. This, to me, is a must for any software I use (with a few exceptions for software that don't really need any support) in my business. I have contacted them a few times, and even though I'm not a paying customer yet, they were very quick to respond and very friendly.

Cons

Some things take a bit of research to get the hang of. But there's enough documentation to make up for this. I haven't really found something I don't like yet. If I do, I'll update.

Randy J from President Tiny Giant Web Solutions

Best Value Review Management System

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Saves time and gets business

So smart, so intuitive, so genius. It's great and useful!

Pros

One feature that's pretty genius is Grade.us' ability to gather reviews from all different rating sites in one place.

Cons

I wish there was a free tier offered, but there isn't. It's a great tool though so I'm happy to pay.

Bill from Agency Creative

Grade US is a great choice

Pros

ease of use and setup time, plus having a plugin

Cons

I do not have any cons with this product

Karen from eBusiness Coach

Industry: Online Media

Grade.Us perfect name!

Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Pros

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Cons

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Response from Grade Us

Replied February 2020

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

September 2015

David from HeyGoTo Marketing

September 2015

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Erin from House of Blues Boston

Manage Your Customer Service

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Pros

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Cons

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Response from Reputology

Replied August 2016

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Kimberly from Ridge Top Exteriors

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate reputation management. For example, if you have a healthy amount of reviews on Google but not many on Facebook you can remove Google from the invite to encourage more Facebook reviews. There are review platforms I hadn't even heard of but of which will help with your SEO efforts. We noticed a significant increase in traffic and form fills after we built up our positive reviews from 5 to over 50 in less than a month. Grade.Us makes it super simple for your invitees to take action. You can also create a widget to stream reviews on your website in real time and filter out any negative ones. I looked at a couple of others and none could compare to the fair pricing of Grade.Us. We were spending a ton of money on another major review system that only helped us gather reviews on their platform but not across the web. The only slight I have which I've brought up and have hope that they will include as they come out with updates is more flexibility in the dashboard for sorting invites sent by last name and also the exact action and last action date of the reviewer. I also hope to see a function to have a way for multiple email types to be stored so that it can be selected without re-editing the invitation content when you want to segment your invitation to a particular platform such as Angie's List referrals. Overall though, I haven't found a better review invitation and tracking system that functions as smoothly as Grade.Us and especially the reasonableness of the pricing. Other systems I looked over had complicated rates and a prohibitive pricing structure for multiple locations without additional value. Very happy with the platform, the service, the pricing and most importantly - the results it has produced!

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

Pros

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Cons

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Response from Reputation Loop

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Solid Tool For More Online Reviews. Great Support

It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews. This definitely will help. I was able to capture a few reviews for our agency during the 14-day trial period, so I was happy with that. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to integrate this into our offering. To justify the monthly cost, you'd definitely want to capture a decent volume of email addresses on a monthly basis.

Pros

I run a small agency, and have been considering supplementing our services with a reputation/reviews management tool. Did the 14-day trial, and was very impressed with the product. Really enjoyed the ease of use. Easy to setup and initiate a campaign. Lots of flexibility in terms of how you would like to manage your campaigns, but I found the default settings to be spot on for me. I liked the real time reporting, that indicated what actions (if any) the recipients took after receiving the email. Really good product overall.

Cons

Struggling to come up with a dislike. Wish it was free!

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that the free trial accomplished what you were hoping. I'll share your kind words with the team. You're right, getting reviews can be a major challenge when you don't have the right system in place. A lot of agencies are adding review management as a supplementary service for their clients. It's really becoming a differentiator for selling digital marketing services. Feel free to reach out to our team if you want to discuss the white label options for offering Grade.us to your clients. Many of our customers are agencies who have found it to be a great foot-in-the-door service, since business owners truly understand the power of online reviews.

Dean from Nashville Marketing Systems Inc

My favorite SEO software

The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

Pros

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

Cons

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the kind words, Dean! I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

Alex from Westgate Resorts

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Pros

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Cons

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

David from Regency Management Services, LLC

Industry: Furniture

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Pros

Simplicity

Response from Reputology

Replied January 2017

Thank you, David!

Great review acquisition platform!

Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

Pros

I really like that it's simple to set up.

Cons

I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well. Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

Joey from WebDrvn

Excellent solution, great customer service

Before grade.us I was using a more manual + custom code solution. It was cumbersome and any changes were slow to build and required lots of testing, etc. It was NOT an easy solution. I tried a few other competitors of grade.us prior to finding them (local search forum) and immediately saw an increase in productivity (on boarding new clients) and an overall ease of management. Overall very good solution!

Pros

Very flexible and intuitive. Easy to setup and easy to use. I am able to change the reviews flows for each client, quick and easily.

Cons

The email/html editor could be a little bigger, less clunky.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review, Joey! We really appreciate your continued support. It's been awesome working with you. I'll let the team know what you said. :) ~Garrett

John from Lemonade Stand Inc.

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

Pros

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

Cons

- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Continues to be a great tool for Gathering Reviews

We use Grade.us to help our clients obtain more reviews for their local business. Grade.us provides many options to do so, including a static linkable landing page, as well as email embeds. The versatility and price has made this the clear option for us to use in our packages.

Pros

The linkable review funnel page is excellent, and better than any other resource I have looked into.

Cons

I am very happy with the tools as they are, and many frustrations I've had in the past have been improved upon in later updates.

Jason from Review Wizards

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Pros

Cons

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2016

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer. As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!

Allan F from Law office

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing Product

Great company. Will be with them for years to come

Pros

It works. Easy to use for an computer illiterate guy like me. Gets me reviews with ease.

Cons

Not as customizing as I would like but still an amazing product I can’t live without

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Anthony my sales guy gave me a good vibe

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Allan, Thanks so much for your stellar review! We work hard to make our product as straightforward as possible, so it's wonderful to hear that it has been easy for you to use. We're always looking to be better, so if you have any feedback on what type of customization would be helpful to you, feel free to email support@grade.us with your suggestions. Thanks again! Cheers, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

August 2015

Hamlet from Granite Perfection, LLC

August 2015

Modern Look & Feel. Effective. Great People.

I don't write many reviews but every now and then I'm compelled to. This is one of those times. I had been looking for a service like this one that would allow us to (1) easily capture reviews from customers, but more importantly, and this was harder to find, (2) easily and eloquently display/embed the reviews from around the web into our own website...and this is where Grade.us comes in. I am very much against having customers review you on your own website because this has been subject to abuse by companies that will stuff their site with fake reviews, and therefore doing it this way has very little credibility. Therefore, it was important for us to get reviewed on 3rd party independent websites like Google, HomeAdvisor, etc. Grade.us met both our goals and then some. Their whole platform has that modern look and feel that keeps up with our greatly designed website. It works - and - is easy to customize and integrate into your system. Their customer service is off the charts too. Within a few minutes of signup, they emailed us asking if they could help. I had a few questions and got a response within the hour - every time. Overall, we are very excited to have found grade.us and believe that their partnership will help us grow our business for years to come.

Response from Grade Us

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much for the review, Hamlet. Glad you found us! We obviously share your view that reviews on third-party review sites are *way* more valuable than "vanity reviews" collected on your website. It's a wonder more review companies don't follow our lead! Anyway, thanks again. Please reach out if you ever need anything from us.

Awesome Review Management Software

After using a software that was a lot lower quality with a higher price and after comparing others before choosing Grade.us, I found that Grade.us offers a superior product for a highly competitive price!

Pros

There are many things that I like about Grade.us; my top two are the price (great for small/medium size agencies to easily make a profit when offering the service to our clients) and the functionality (setup of profiles is a breeze).

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about the software, but there are just a few things that can be simplified with the day-to-day usage of the software like setting up the white label branding and customizing the review display settings with the WP Plugin.

Alicia from Suntex Marinas

Reputology is a powerful review solution for our 50 locations. I don't see how we lived without it!

Pros

Reputology has made review monitoring for my company a very manageable process. The interface is user-friendly, the alerts are timely, and the analytics are actionable and insightful. The robustness and accuracy of the Yelp data is excellent because of their direct partnership. And I really like being able to reply directly to reviews on Google and Facebook from the Reputology interface. The different levels of user permission are very helpful for giving our managers exactly what they need.

Cons

It would be nice to see Twitter activity in Reputology, but we can use their Hootsuite app to cover social media listening and review monitoring from one place.

Cindy from SocialEyes Consultants

Grade.us Helps us Help Others!

Socialeyes Consultants has been partnering with grade.us for close to 2 years to offer our customers the best solution for review management.

Pros

The ability to ward off potential negative reviews from permanently going online by driving people to the funnel.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons with grade.us to date.

Barbie from House of Blues

Industry: Restaurants

Reputology 2015

I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.

Pros

Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't allow instant correspndence.

Response from Reputology

Replied November 2016

Hi Barbie - Thank you for your review! Our product team is working on making it easier for you guys to respond. But a lot of that depends on what's permissible on each review site.

Jason from Omnia Creative Studio

Terrible App Considering the Available Technology

Paying way to much money for subpar features.

Pros

Aggregating reviews and being able to respond to Facebook & Google reviews in a single place.

Cons

No deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Breaks all the time causing angry clients Email support is not helpful

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Colleague recommendation, totally regret it at this point.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience on Grade.us has been anything but exceptional. Would you be willing to chat further about how we could do better in the future? I'd love to get on a phone call with you so I can better understand your concerns and to clarify what you mean about deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success support@grade.us

Brandon from Health Insurance Innovations Inc (HIIQ)

We like having GradeUs in our toolbelt but it's a little pricey for the features.

Great tool but for the price, isn't extremely innovative. Seems easily duplicated so they're going to face some stiff competition.

Pros

Being able to manage reviews in one place is amazing and the tools to collect reviews are pretty powerful.

Cons

This is a convenience tool, not a tool you can't live without. You can do everything you can do with GradeUs in other tools. GradeUs just brings features together. It saves us some time but doesn't provide overwhelming innovation for the price.

Jason from OneGuard

Recommended for Online Score Aggregation

Reputology's program meets our basic needs. The historical reporting is the best feature, but we also like the flexibility to choose any combination of rating sites to create a custom aggregated score. We wish there was a cost-effective option of aggregating ratings for multiple locations, but our account exec did a great job explaining why this isn't easily achievable due to limitations set by certain rating sites.

Pros

Simple UI, dependable service, historical data, multiple crowd-source sites to choose from, email notifications

Cons

It would be better if the software could report back reviews closer to real time. And, there's not a cost-effective option to get the aggregated ratings for multiple locations; at least not for the rating sites we'd like to include.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. Sorry that Reputology doesn't fit your current budget constraints for other locations, but it remains one of the more cost effective solutions for multi-location businesses that need review monitoring. Also, we have some new developments that might be a good fit for your specific business case. Your account mgr will be in touch soon with details!

Digital Customer Support

sometime I do not want to read or be directed to an article. When a client has a problem, it takes way too much time to solve by email and provided articles. The staff is great and they are committed to doing a great job. But the problem I just had took 2 hours of my day when with a short conversation, it would have been 20 minutes. This is maddening and definitely takes away from the experience. Again, no reflection on the CS team. Techs are great and knowledgable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does an outstanding job!

Pros

It works great and the cost allows an agency to make money on the platform.

Cons

No problems with the software. I do have problems with Google's review form. It is not clear and we have many that just leave stars instead of stars and comments. When asked, they do not see where they can write. I am sure we are missing great reviews because of this.

Dawn from House of Blues Myrtle Beach

August 2016

Reputology is a GREAT tool!

Reputology saves me time by accumulating all my reviews into one report that can easily be shared with our management team. It also gives us an average on our reviews and allows me to search specific topics and scores easily

Pros

It is very user friendly and becomes a one-stop-shop for all our reviews instead of making me log into each site individually. It saves me time and is an efficient tool when drilling down into issues.

Cons

No complaints really - the software has been a great asset to me

Aaron from Donovan's Steak & Chop House

Our Reputology Experience

We have had nothing but positive experiences! Their platform allows us to pull all social reviews into one place and let's us email custom reports to our restaurant's managers. This has been extremely useful in helping us stay on top of what our guest's are saying about our brand. The platform also makes it extremely easy to reply back to those who leave you feedback. We were previously paying more than double the price for a similar service before we found Reputology.

Pros

Price Ease of use Custom reports Analytics

Cons

Only thing I wish it had was text analysis which could highlight key themes/issues, but this is still a great platform!

Allison from Axes Physical Therapy

I'm glad we switched

I think this service is very cost effective for the amount of features and customization.

Pros

I like how customizable the campaigns are.

Cons

I wish there was more support for setting up your account when you have many locations. It would be nice to be able to create one, then copy it to the others, without having to individually copy and paste. I would have also liked help in the design/image adding portion of the development.

Deborah from Best Edge SEM

Excellent Service; Improvement over our last

I have enjoyed using Grade.us. The features and functions, including reporting, are much more advanced than the service we were using before, and at a much more reasonable overall price. Customer support is always quick and they have been very informative the times I have had to call with more specific questions. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of set-up for new clients and the ease of setting up recurring reports.

Cons

Sometimes new features are rolled out that I feel should be applied across the board. For example, when you added the option to have someone who has already opened the email or clicked to leave a review removed from subsequent mailing lists, I feel like at least the "click" should have been applied automatically. People who have already left reviews getting extra emails is by far the biggest complaint we get from customers.

September 2016

Bill from Red Rope Social

September 2016

Winner of the review data aggregators

We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide. The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with. Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

Pros

A) the team B) fast/easy setup C) Hootsuite integration ( major win ) D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Cons

At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Garry from Business Value Creation LLC

Industry: Online Media

When Clients Tell Your Brand Story

We are in an age now where every product and every small business is being validated by consumers and customers. When a small business has established a distinct brand and tagline, a potential customer turns to social media, review websites and other sources to see if real customers reinforce the business claims. I called this objective "When clients tell your brand story". By having the Grade.Us method of inviting reviews and then streaming the reviews to your website, it inspires the business staff to live up to the core values of the business because they are rewarded with great comments. Example: NC Center For Physical Therapy tagline is "Your Goal Is Our Goal". Just read their reviews on Grade.Us and you will see 5-star reviews reinforcing that tagline. And the business is rewarded with SERP high rankings and more new clients. Simple as that.

Pros

Ease of use

Lee'Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Good value for the service

It was ok, I ended up cancelling it after a few years to upgrade to another platform.

Pros

I used this for a couple of years for my clients. The pros were the cost compared to other review platforms, and it was pretty easy to set up a drip campaign as well as set up the landing page for a client.

Cons

What I disliked is that the landing pages were not found in search results, nor did the reviews show up on the knowledge panel on Google like other review sites do. The landing pages could have been a little more functional and robust as well.

Britney from Anchor Wave

The support staff are great to work with!

Pros

Simple and understandable user software. Easy to explain to my clients but should an error arise, support is always happy to help out as well.

Cons

No complaints just yet. Support is always available to jump in and assist if a small error arises but overall no complaints.

Jessica from Hell's Kitchen

Reputolagy is Awesome

This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful.

Pros

It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

Cons

We have not had an issues with this software.

Response from Reputology

Replied July 2016

Glad to hear everything is going well, Jessica! Thanks for the feedback!

Teri from Master Pools Guild, Inc.

The Grade.Us platform is fabulous! One of THE BEST decisions we made in 2016.

We now feel in more control of the review system. We can be proactive vs reactive & request reviews instead of just reacting to those we receive.

Pros

Ease of use. Customizing each account to reflect that business. The peace of mind in knowing that you are managing you reviews in a proactive vs reactive manner.

Cons

Would like cleaner interface with Facebook - where we could just put a post that links to the system - Like a Facebook Grade.Us button.

Tom from Bristol Web Design, Inc.

Great Reseller Review System

They have a great system that allows you to re-brand it to your own. We worked their features into our own review system and it works very well. It's a generic system. However, it's not branded for any particular industry.

Pros

Integrates with most review providers and staff is very happy to add new ones as needed for your particular industry.

Cons

Not targeted at a particular industry.

John from Marketing and Advertising

Fantastic Support

We have generate fantastic reviews for our business, and for our clients. Great software.

Pros

The software is by far the most feature rich, flexible, and customizable we have researched. From an agency perspective, there is a very robust and comprehensive approach to satisfying us as an Agency with specific needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful throughout the process.

Cons

My only critique, which does not take away from the 5 star product or experience, is that the user interfaces, reporting dashboards, the "gradient" review buttons on invites ... all are extremely dated. I believe a lot of it is customizable, but we haven't gotten that far, and wish it was a lot more polished out of the gate so we didn't have to clean it up and modernize it.

Leslie from Delightful Sites

Great for agencies

Pros

I really liked Grade.Us and used it for over a year. It was simple to set up and to use.

Cons

The cost was a little on the high side. But it has all the bells and whistles that other services don't have so it is worth the cost.

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

Agency Customer of Over a Year

Our agency switched over to grade.us after a frustrating relationship with another service. We left because of poor customer service, which is an important thing to have with a platform such as this. Grade.us went above and beyond to help out with each issue promptly and successfully. Our agency will continue to use grade.us for all of our reputation management needs.

Pros

customer service

Cons

Lacking ability to delay text message requests