• Pros

• "The ease of use & ability to integrate easily with many email marketing campaigns. "

• "Interface pretty intuitive and easy to use, brandquiz is fully loaded of features that simplify the process to gather customer feedback. "

• "Ease of use was very rewarding! Did not have trouble entering my data!"

• Cons

• "I dont like - The UI, is very uggly (but fast) - No amp support. - Problem with analitic - No good stats"

• "I would love to see the implementation of conversational bots (either via a native Brandquiz bot or a 3rd party integration) on form landing pages to make the material more interactive and engaging. "

• "- like every service/website, you have to upgrade tk get full options. - I think, if involve.me give a trial period of 7 days of use is most helpful than giving just 100 submissions."

Browse involve.me Reviews

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

Pros

The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

Cons

More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Shannon, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Mark from A Willing Participant, Inc.

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Pros

Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily. What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus. All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Cons

Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

Reasons for Choosing involve.me

We tried to use Survey Monkey and another WordPress based solution, but neither of them allowed us to customize to the level we wanted without investing quite a bit of time and money on the front end. Your solution was perfect for proof of concept which will then lead to purchase. All in all, a great solution presented perfectly. Thanks.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

Pamela from Ensemble Media

Think Twice Before Using Them

Not good.

Pros

As for the product, it is very simplistic - there are much better products on the market for similar prices. Look at Ask your Target Market or anything else.

Cons

Here is my problem with this company ...I canceled my contract exactly 30 days to the day I first signed up. But because it was 2 hours and 4 minutes after my original contract date, they dinged me for another full month! You have got to be kidding me? Customer Service person would not budge. This is not the type of company you want to do business with. Think twice before committing. Look around, you can find better products from more reputable suppliers.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Pamela. We are sorry you did not have time to cancel your subscription before the next invoicing period started. Our payment terms are in place to ensure all paying customers get the service and features included in their plan within the invoicing period and we stick to them to protect their data and campaigns.

Thomas from Tom Schuller

Industry: Photography

Quality made in Austria

Customer support is tremendous and I love the fact that they are - like me - from Austria. It is just very rare to get a SaaS from here :)

Pros

It is super easy to setup quizzes and forms. They look amazing out of the box, have nice animations and can easily be embedded into your own website.

Cons

A few more native integrations to auto-responders should be available in order not to be depended on Zapier to get your contacts synced.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Thomas, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new native integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Make sure to check out the latest to Pipedrive and Hubspot here https://app.involve.me/integrations Cheers, Your involve.me team

Jhody from NeoSentra Corpora Indonesia (NeoSentra Corp.)

Industry: Import and Export

Excellent Features & Support!

Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

Pros

The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Cons

Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Jhody, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Marilyn from TranceFormations TM

I Love Brandquiz

Very easy. I had never created a personality questionnaire or quiz before and I had my first one up and running in less than an hour, and people were hugely impressed when filling it in. Vlad and the team have already created a large number of templates covering a number of different topics, fields, and industries which you can either use as is, or adapt to personalise and make your own.

Pros

What can create quizzes, personality tests, calculators, and surveys which are actually pretty complex however the brandquiz user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. Using their templates always creates a very professional and elegant finished product. You can see an example of one I created earlier here: https://app.brandquiz.io/tranceformationstm/which-therapy-is-right-for-you

Cons

Personally it would be brilliant to have some short tutorial videos on the logic of creating psychometric tests and calculators, that said, their templates are very easy to adapt and follow.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Marilyn, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're working right now on extensive video tutorials, so be on the lookout! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Francisco from Becreative Marketing Limited

Professional Surveys in minutes!

I have using brandquiz to gather customer feedback from my SaaS and the experience for them has been smooth. We can check and export results easily and take actions to improve based on that.

Pros

Cons

I still thinking that native integrations are better over zapier, the software has some, but they can consider include more native integrations for autoresponders or CRM.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Francisco, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Check out our newest for Pipedrive and Hubspot! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Shade from Peacock Shades

One-Stop Shop!

It was so easy for me to whip up a survey for a client of mine. It looked so professional! Such is my experience when creating quizzes of any type with involve.me

Pros

This tool is sooo versatile! Love the fact that they cater to different scenarios as far as creating quizzes are concerned. Such a rich template library ensures quick and easy creation! The feature-set is also unique and the tool is constantly improving!

Cons

Nothing really! The tool is great all round, so no complaints. The team really listens to it's user-base and implements features that make sense for them.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Shade! We're happy that you're happy.

Tom from CONVERTS

Easy to use Form and Quiz Builder

User-friendly to use. Fast support response time. Great customisation possibilities. Very pleasant overall and can definitely recommend to everybody.

Pros

Software is very easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. I love that you can simply embed what you created in your site and make it white label. Great statistics in the backend. Ongoing development of the software. And I like that like myself the software creators are from Austria, a rarity in the SaaS world I have to say.

Cons

If you embed you quiz on your site there is a small white boarder around the embed that you can't get rid of.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Tom, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since enhanced the embed with fixing the boarder pointed out by you. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Jonathan from APOS Institute

Top Product for surveys

I've had a good experience with them. It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do everything they can to ensure their platform is not only robust but stable for users.

Pros

Honestly, this is one of the best platforms on the market for creating interactive surveys, quizzes and more. Don't let me tell you otherwise, I'd just try it out yourself!

Cons

The biggest con here is that Involve.me may be stepping away from their initial intended purpose. Lately they've created some extra features... which probably just were not needed... like accepting payments in the forms... But maybe that's just my use case!

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Jonathan, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're developing involve.me as the all-in-one tool for interactive content for every step of the digital customer journey, from the first user interaction to converting them as a customer and accepting payments. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Beautiful and interactive quiz builder!

Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

Pros

BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates . The team has focused on ensuring creators can view how the quiz will appear on a mobile (responsive layout) during the quiz creation process so that changes can be incorporated early. The team behind this is strong and constantly working to add new features.

Cons

The tool is fairly new and needs a few improvements. My top ask is for them to have Webhooks integrated. That would open up so many more opportunities for interactions with other products such as CRM systems which would make it powerful to use. Also, at present, the calculator feature is quite basic and buggy. If I want to create sophisticated calculations like expected returns using a mathematical model, I cannot use this tool in its current state. The charting abilities of the tool are also quite basic at present. However, I do acknowledge that the tool is in its infancy and with a great team backing it, BrandQuiz will only get better going forward.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released webhooks, as well as several native integrations to CRMs like Hubspot or Pipedrive. Make sure to check out this and many other new features: https://app.involve.me/integrations Cheers, Your involve.me team

Mike from MRDZYN Studio

More than just a Form Builder, it has endless use cases!

Brandquiz is very intuitive and very easy to use. Templates take off most of the work to build the forms from scratch. I do hope they continue to build on their roadmap and customers will sell the platform for them.

Pros

What I really liked about Brandquiz is that their templates are beautifully design, and the platform is very responsive. There is a ton of possibilities where I can use the forms I built using this platform. You can make a survey, a lead capture form, a quiz, and so much more. It is very ADDICTIVE software!

Cons

Maybe the least like is that there are still some gray areas in the logic jumps of the platform. Like if I were to make complex decision trees in a survey to come up to an outcome, I was not able to do that right out of the box.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Mike, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into enhancing the conditional logic and logic jumps feature. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Phillip from Home Design Base

My Favorite Lead Form Maker

A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

Pros

We used it to collect inquiries and leads from our website. Is pretty easy to get started with their pre-made templates and make changes accordingly. There're many other different uses like creating personalized quizzes with calculation and different outcomes (logic jumps) so we're definitely looking at Brandquiz for our other future marketing campaigns.

Cons

Lack of calendar/ date-picker custom field so we can get bookings via our lead forms. Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Phillip, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a date & time picker content element. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Ale from Somos Mamas

Industry: Newspapers

If you need a way to engage your visitors brandquiz is the way

Pros

We use brandquiz in our site for make several quiz, test and calculator Mostly we make alot of quizzes for content marketing for woman like What hair color you should use? What kind of skin tone you have? What nail color is for you? We use other option (outgrow and some plugins), but brandquiz have more freedom in design, and branding You can use it also for leads, cupon or ecom. What i do like about brandquiz - Easy to use - Easy to implement in your site - Easy to design your own templates - Really easy and fast to make a quiz or calculator - Fast backend You can make a quiz in 20 min or less. If you wanna engage your reader or customer, and try to make other content than video or text, you should try brandquiz is very nice!! Truly you can use brandquiz in every nich!

Cons

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Ale, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since revamped the UI, make sure to check it out. Also we're on the cusp of a bigger UX release, so be on the lookout! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Serena from JCM Interior

One of The Best Growth Tool

Pros

We enjoy using it as it allows us to create innovative lead forms. Online calculators, quizzes, feedback are all possible with different outcomes (result pages) and the data can be easily integrated with others using webhooks or zapier. The learning curve is minimal so should be an easy task for anyone, even without technical knowledge.

Cons

The front-end speed performance seems slow. Fast loading pages are really important today for user experience, especially most of our traffic are mobile users.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Serena, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! The pages load fast, but the animations of the elements might be a bit slow. We'll definitely take this feedback to heart. Cheers, Your involve.me team

An amazing form builder with beautiful UI

Productivity. The power to design a great survey experience for our site visitors.

Pros

I use Brandquiz to create forms and surveys as I work in a marketing communications role. It is easy to use drag and has a drag-drop from-builder. The UI is sleek and customizable and I can export responses via csv & excel. The nice thing is that the tool is so easy to use and understand and offers a lot of customization. The ability to preview how the quiz would appear on a desktop and mobile is so handy!

Cons

I haven't really found any cons as such. They recently added the ability to have drop-down options as well as a slider. The team is constantly adding new features. One feature I am looking forward to the most is the webhooks feature. That would allow much more power in moving around the survey results directly into other apps.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the webhooks feature. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Changed my business

Within 20 minutes I had a leadcapture/ quiz on my site. Awesome.

Pros

With the ability to do personality quizzes, ROI calculators and quoting, surveys (all either embedded or on their own landing page) this tool has easily become one of my top purchases. It's easy to use, mobile friendly and has tons of gorgeous templates.

Cons

A couple of the features are still developing (I'm looking forward to more advanced calculator features) but the roadmap has those things coming.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Wladimir from DIGITALMACHT

Great design, super easy to use!

Pros

It`s super easy to create very elegant quizzes & landing pages with custom elements like backgrounds and logos. Great support also!

Cons

The functions could be more, for example for custom outcomes depending on the quiz score. Support says it will be coming!

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Wladimir, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! You can have multiple outcomes and assign individual scores to answers connected to a specific outcome. The one with the highest value will then be shown. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Easy to use, easy to build quizzes - sure-shot way to attract and engage site visitors.

Engages plenty of site visitors. Used this to share lead magnets and quizzes for partner companies.

Pros

I really like the smooth, guided navigation the quizzes have. The templates are top notch giving the quizzes a premium feel. And of course the responsive layout along with ability to preview how quizzes would appear on mobile devices allow one to make tweaks before finalizing designs. The team behind this is very responsive and willing to listen feedback on adding new features. Buying this is a no brainer.

Cons

Allowing the CNAME feature to hide the URL of the quiz is only available on the agency plan and not on the pro plan.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write an extensive review! Custom domains are available for purchase from the Business plan level. We still hope to have you check out the many other features we've released since your review: https://app.involve.me/ Cheers, Your involve.me team

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Nice Interactive UX Tool

A pleasant experience and eagerly looking forward to the planned roadmap features. Easy for our interns to setup, configure and go live too.

Pros

Simple enough to implement and best, it just takes a couple of guided clicks to get our lead forms working beautifully, both visually and functionally. Clear roadmap features so i'm at least prepped on what to expect and offer to my clients.

Cons

Native integrations is really needed. Agreed Zapier is there to connect between apps but as a sme agency, we like to keep our costs controlled without additional in-betweens.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Melvin, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new native integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Make sure to check out the latest to Pipedrive and Hubspot here https://app.involve.me/integrations Cheers, Your involve.me team

vincent from TradingSwiss ID

French user : Very good service !

Pros

It's a very nice quiz service, and at a very good price ! I love it

Cons

The tag in Activcampaign are not possible yet

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Vincent, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We support custom fields for our integrations, be sure to check them out, especially for ActiveCampaign. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Ye from Dynamic Presence

Versatile Engagement-Pulling Forms

Enjoyable way to create and collect data

Pros

Beautiful frontend user experience and to create the form is straightforward, easy and intuitive. A good variety of prebuilt templates to get started. Build quiz with different outcomes as a lead magnet or create an visually beautiful lead form with self-upload imgs as options input. Zapier ready to push data to other web apps for automation.

Cons

The only thing missing which i truly feel will br an asset for brandquiz - allow users to login via their social accounts for 1-click convenience. Good for us publishers.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Melvin, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into your suggestion about social authentication. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Kathy from Polish Change

Awesome

Love the customer support. Florian is so patient and a total rock star

Pros

It allows my business to due exactly what I need it to do

Cons

No payment integration for customers available

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Kathy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a payment content element with integrations to Stripe and PayPal Business. Make sure to check them out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

David from Growth Accelerate

Tool For Form, Quiz, Calculator

I have created a survey for one of my company & two feedback forms for another brand. So far so good! Recommended!

Pros

What I like about the app is - ease of use and navigate - Clean interface - with conditional logic - support is good but not great! - Okayish UI & UX

Cons

- I hope it can provide a native integration with my Email Service Provider. - they need to speed up their development speed tho.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey David, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We'r also continuously adding new native integrations, so make sure to check em out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Great product!

Good for small businesses and exceptional support

Pros

1) Beautiful User Interface 2) Drag and Drop 3) It is hard to come up with an "ugly" quiz/survey form 4) Amazing Customer Support

Cons

1) Slow development updates 2) Zapier Integration is not robust. Doesn't support more specific fields

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We support custom fields for our integrations, be sure to check them out. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Michael from Die Socialisten

Easy to use, yet customizable enough for professional user!

Pros

We just started our first campaign using Brandquiz. By comparison, we setup the same thing using a Wordpress plugin. Brandquiz much faster & easier to set up, looks much better, and "feels" better for the user. Total win!

Cons

A few things are missing for a 5-star re. features: support for custom domains would be the most crucial one.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released custom domain support. Make sure to check it out and get yours: https://app.involve.me/custom-domains Cheers, Your involve.me team

Dania from Self

Industry: Music

My great experience with Involve.me

Great customer service, attentive and got my work done quickly.

Pros

Ease of use was very rewarding! Did not have trouble entering my data!

Cons

Nothing, everything was amazing! I tried other sites and this one got the job done!

Reasons for Choosing involve.me

Because it was straight to the point and very friendly yo use.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the kind review Dania! Happy to hear from a satisfied customer.

Dave from Grain Edit

Excellent tools for surveys and quizzes

Pros

For me the big selling point with Brandquiz was its ease of use and the ability to have a high degree of control over the look and feel over the survey landing page and the survey itself. With some of the competing tools you are really limited in regards to the survey design options.

Cons

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey Dave, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into conversational bots at some point. What you can do currently is integrate a chat app such as Intercom or Gist on each project, to ensure real time interactions with your users. Make sure to check this out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Hosni from Freelancer

Industry: Computer Networking

Good service with amazing website for starters

I have just created two projects/landing pages to try the service. Its easy to use with an amazing helpful support.

Pros

- easy to use - helpful support team - good features - best way to start business oniine and get leads

Cons

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Hosni! We're glad you've found involve.me both useful and easy to use!

Nathan from Southern Nevada Mensa

Great tool!

Pros

I like the feature of the software that it has a free version that my organization can use.

Cons

A little too many restrictions in the free version but it is a fantastic tool nevertheless.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Dear Nathan, thanks for the positive review!

Anna from Aspire Out Loud

Best Quiz Builder !

Replied quickly and efficiently! Customer service is amazing and helpful

Pros

Quick and easy to use, free pretty much, looks amazing!

Cons

I don't know yet, perhaps you can't remove the branding on the free trial! But that's understandable.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the great review Anna!

Broken and half-baked

None

Pros

Not much. I liked the idea of having a tool I could use to create engagement and have a customized workflow for visitors on my site.

Cons

The tool is half-baked and broken. The calculator has the most basic formatting errors, including not having comma's automatically placed when a visitor enters in a number (forcing the visitor to have to count how many times they hit zero for example when entering the number 6,500,000. (despite having a loan calculator as one of their pre-built templates) The color picker wheel to select text color change was also broken. I mean, c'mon, basic features of what their core tool set should be about.

Response from involve.me

Replied December 2019

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us, the issues you're mentioning have since been fixed. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Tiffany from Pollard Properties LLC

Feedback

I like to know how we are doing and the feedback helps our company grow

Pros

It was very easy to create the surveys that I needed for my residents to use.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to send the surveys to my residents. I copy the link and send them that in their emails.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the great review Tiffany! We're looking into easier ways of sending surveys to your users in the future, stay tuned!

Dicia from Primerica Financial Services

Very Happy!

I was recommended this software by a friend & have been happy with it!

Pros

Cons

Since this is the first experience, I have with this kind of software, I don't have anything I like least!

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Dear Dicia, thank you for the positive review, we're glad involve.me is useful for you!

Elisa from Medical

Quiz making tool

Pros

We've been using this software to create quizzes. It is easy to use and looks modern.

Cons

Sometimes I want a given quiz option to be associated with multiple possible quiz results - however, only 1 option is allowed to be associated with 1 outcome.

Response from involve.me

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review and the constructive feedback Elisa! We've put ranged outcomes on our product roadmap and will extend the product with this features in the future.