Involve.me Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It's a very nice quiz service, and at a very good price."
  • icon"Its easy to use and I love the the ability to customize and integrate with Mailchimp."
  • icon"BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates."
  • icon"Here is my problem with this company ...I canceled my contract exactly 30 days to the day I first signed up."
  • icon"No point in arguing with them as they are out of Austria and they do not care about anyone but scamming money with this crap service."
  • icon"Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them."

Have you used Involve.me and would like to share your experience with others?

All Involve.me Reviews

Dave

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

March 2022

A Powerful & Easy to Use Form Building tool

Gavriel

i don't know what i would do without this product

I have tried to use Typeform and thrive quiz builder and found involve.me as the best of them. typeform has not enough customization and the quiz mechanic doesn't fit quite well with different page layout and thrive quiz builder, is complicated, and has some major problems with mobile layout.

Pros

very customizable integrated easily in different pages mobile friendly and has the best support I ever have seen

Cons

some bugs in the editor and the editor isn't flexible enough

Reasons for choosing Involve.me

more customization options and more simple quiz mechanics

mobile friendliness

Breann

October 2022

I have used other quiz platforms, this one is by far the best one!

I host a personality-type quiz and a program application on involve.me I have had quite a few issues with figuring out the outcomes, but once I did, it's pretty simple. I wish there was a more intuitive builder with more freedom to move things anywhere within the funnel, regardless of the template or type. I think more freedom with the templates/types and more freedom with moving around within them. For example, being able to jump from an outcome page BACK to a quiz page without having to RESTART the quiz. That would be great!

Pros

I like that this is not JUST quiz software, but also can create/host landing pages, surveys, evaluations, etc. I like the capabilities. I like how creative you can get with it. I like how simple the element builder is. I like how easy it is to export data, clear the results, and how you can build a quiz pretty quickly!

Cons

I do think there are features that are missing and could be improved and I also think the price for the value is a little exacerbated. I don't think that you should have to pay for the middle plan to get the watermark removed. It seems like the least expensive option is just a few minor features above the free one, which is discouraging. I think they could certainly add some features to make this mid-package a little more tempting. Aside from white-labeling, also adding more email capabilities would be incredible. I am thinking of a full funnel. Involve can fulfill the lead capture and the first step of an email campaign, but no further than that, therefore it's a lot of piecing things together to make it flow, and Zapier doesn't integrate well with the platform. So, I think that having the full picture within one platform would make involve SO much better. It is great, but obviously, everything can be better and make our funnels run seamlessly and smoothly. I wish you could MOVE the slides/pages from "before" the outcomes to "after" and transition to an outcome easily. I accidentally put the pages on the wrong side and had to completely rebuild all the pages. I also wish they had a more intuitive builder, like something you could maybe "map out" a little better with both horizontal and vertical layouts. The "jump to" and outcomes with logic get extremely confusing. More explanation on these would be great. Ultimately, support has been very helpful!

Reasons for choosing Involve.me

Pricing. The fact that you can build other things like landing pages.

Reasons for switching to Involve.me

Opinion Stage was hard to build and you could not integrate with zapier.

Mike

Bunch of scammers

Horrible - dont recommend.

Pros

Nothing, its garbage. There is nothing good about it.

Cons

Signed up for the trial, only for them to bang up my card [SENSITIVE CONTENT] later. They refused to refund my money, and was forced to open a dispute with my credit card company. I see I am not the only victim here as I see others with the same experience. No point in arguing with them as they are out of Austria and they do not care about anyone but scamming money with this crap service.

Response from involve.me

We're sorry to hear that you were displeased with our product, but your review is simply false and with mal-intent. You have been refunded the whole amount minus the payment processor's transaction fee of $16.99. Please remove or correct your review accordingly.

Replied January 2022

Taryn

August 2022

Small Coaching Business Lead Generation Tool

With one quiz I built my email list from 12 to 200+ in 2 months with promoting Pins to my quiz built with involve.me. Worth it.

Pros

Customizing the look and feel of your survey is really simple. Drag and drop design is easy to use. Plus there's multiple ways to 'score' a quiz which I found really intuitive and helpful. I check my analytics quite a bit and find it non-overwhelming. I appreciate the embed and tracking capabilities. My favorite feature is being able to send someone to my website for the results page!

Cons

The free version doesn't allow you to capture emails so I was forced to upgrade.

Destiny

April 2022

Great Platform

Pretty good.

Pros

I used for lead generation. I created an online quiz on the platform and it was one of the few platforms I found that would calculate the answers for me without me having to create a complicated equation myself.

Cons

Integrations could be a bit smoother, I had to manually execute some of the tasks that were supposed to automated through an integration and also didn't like the every feature required an upgrade.

see above

Reasons for switching to Involve.me

Both platforms are great but required me to create complex calculations to provide answers for my quiz (at least with the free versions did)

Marco

February 2022

Bestes Tool mit einem Übernatürlichen Support!

Pros

Unkompliziert zu bedienen, geniales Produkt, super Support!

Cons

Keine, mir gefällt alles an dem Tool und ich nutze es täglich

Shannon

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

Pros

The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

Cons

More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Response from involve.me

Hey Shannon, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Replied December 2019

Jhody

Industry: Import and Export

Excellent Features & Support!

Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

Pros

The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Cons

Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Response from involve.me

Hey Jhody, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Replied December 2019

Rebecca

June 2022

Easy to use and has genuine logic flows which other software lacks

I really enjoy using Involve.me and it's functionality. Out of all the quiz builders I have used - including Try Interact and Outgrow it's my favourite!

Pros

I moved from Tryinteract as I wanted to create a genuine logic-based quiz. Generally, the software is easy to use and has great functionality.

Cons

I would like a visual builder and the editor can be a bit buggy - but support was very good when I did have an issue.

Reasons for switching to Involve.me

Didn't allow me to create the quiz flow I wanted with multiple logic jumps.

Tanya

November 2022

Competitor for type form and good segments+personalisation options

Pros

personalisation, building flows, integrations with other softwares

Cons

not very mobile optimised, still requires a designer, would be good to have: tips for a well optimised form

Tiffany

Industry: Cosmetics

September 2022

User friendly

So far so good.

Pros

Very easy to customize and easy to launch

Cons

Price point is high for my monthly business

Reasons for choosing Involve.me

Layout and platform looked very easy and straightforward

Juan

Industry: Computer Games

The surveys keep my users engaged in my website

My website is a message board and community, so the main issue we face is creating and promoting discussions, especially in the age of other social media. Involve.me has helped tremendously with this, as the surveys and quizzes I make for the site create engagement and promote conversations, users share their results and engage with one another. By all metrics, users spend more time on the site when I invite my users to complete a new survey or quiz.

Pros

I run a discussion board community, so engagement and discussion is incredibly important to me. Creating surveys through Involve.me has dramatically increased the engagement of my users, who have been spending time sharing and discussing their results with other users. I've also experimented creating quizzes, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive as users and visitors enjoy the challenge and boasting about their results afterwards. The most helpful aspect of Involve.me are the tools, which are very intuitive and easy to use. I was actually surprised at how quickly it was to set up and customize the quizzes and surveys to match the look of my site, as well as immediately provide the users with feedback regarding their response. The tools as just plain fun to experiment with, and the templates help get you started. I originally started with their free account tier, but my first survey skyrocketed in responses and had to subscribe to their basic paid plan immediately. I can say that it has been worth it, and I'll continue to use Involve.me in the future.

Cons

There is a cost and benefit evaluation when using a service like Involve.me. While I love seeing my users engaged with the quizzes and surveys I've created, my site is a hobby, and adding the costs of Involve.me to my hobby is a crucial decision to make. I think the price is rather steep, starting at $25/mo, and I wish there were a lower tier as my needs seem to fall in between the limitations of the free level and the starter plan. With that said, the 14-day trial gives you a good idea of whether the service is helpful to you. I think it is, and I also think it's a unique product with nothing else like it out there. There is nothing quite as intuitive and engaging for both myself and my users as Involve.me.

Dave

A Powerful & Easy to Use Form Building tool

Involve.me is really going to help me streamline my onboarding and customer feedback process. Being able to quickly gather info and send it to the right places is a huge win.

Pros

Involve.me is a really solid tool for creating online forms and landing pages. I work with several tools that provide a similar offering, but Involve.me is quickly becoming my favorite. Their drag and drop builder is really easy to work with and with a variety of integrations I can easily send submissions to the other tools in my stack. I'm also really excited with the recent addition of hidden fields and partial submissions. Finally, the recent launch of their bio link list builder tool is a game changer. I can now quickly create a landing page for my Instagram account and allow my audience to pay for items via a payment button right on the page. Also, payments or button clickthroughs can trigger actions in my other tools via Involve.me integrations platform.

Cons

Overall really satisfied with Involve.me. I would love to see more options around conversational forms and interactive video. Also, i’m hoping they will continue to expand out their integrations.

Features & Cost

Price

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Pros

Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily. What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus. All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Cons

Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

Reasons for choosing Involve.me

We tried to use Survey Monkey and another WordPress based solution, but neither of them allowed us to customize to the level we wanted without investing quite a bit of time and money on the front end. Your solution was perfect for proof of concept which will then lead to purchase. All in all, a great solution presented perfectly. Thanks.

Response from involve.me

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

Replied January 2020