Listen360 Software Reviews

Listen360 Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Ease of use and setup are big pluses for me. The great reports and API access for analysis of customer insights and NPS scores are awesome."
  • icon"Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance."
  • icon"Its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly."
  • icon"Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized."
  • icon"At the beginning I was confused with the options since they were very interactive but after a few days it was very understandable."
  • icon"There are times surveys come in for the wrong service line and this effects other scores under other technicians."

All Listen360 Reviews

Matt

Game changer!

Pros

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Cons

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Robert

March 2022

Listen 360 has a pulse on what is going on.

I have worked with listen 360 for several years and it is an easy daily view to see where we need to add additional attention to training, immediate communication and sometimes separations of employment if needed.

Pros

Easy to read daily reports / emails, easy to generate PDF printouts on individual technicians and post for all to see for customer retention.

Christian

November 2022

Best feedback platform

Easy to use and love the ability to get clear feedback

Pros

I love that k can easily access client reviews and connect with any i may need to as well as access individual employees survey scores.

Cons

I just don't like how the survey percentages are calculated as a whole , it seems detractors weigh more heavily than promoting surveys .

Chanda

Listen 360

Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Pros

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Cons

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

stephen

November 2022

Listen 360 - good product

Great product switched because franchisor switched but loved the ease of use

Pros

I liked the quick response when negativity feedback was received ... allowed us to get out in front of issue

Cons

Would like a outside review capability. Would like customers to have option of reviewing outside listen 360

March 2022

Simple to implement, valuable insights via easy-to-use interface for all levels of the org

Very positive, an invaluable tool for us, provides some flexible reporting and gives everyone the ability to use it at all levels of the org.

Pros

Simple interface, ability to filter/customize views of the data and use API to bring data into our custom BI tool to allow for more robust reporting

Cons

A bit difficult from an Administrator standpoint...could be more intuitive on how to set up new entities, new users, create hierarchy, etc.

Toby

Industry: Music

March 2022

Great way to address customer issues

Listen360 is a great tool. If a customer wants to let you know about an issue they can. For our company, that facilitates a conversation that can make their experience much better, and help us correct a problem we might not have known we had.

Pros

Instant, direct feedback from your customers.

Cons

Confusion with my employees and franchise owners about how the NPS score is calculated, and how to negate a low score submitted by accident.

Derek

Listen 360 review

Great

Pros

Great feedback that immediate and direct.

Cons

Getting emails first thing in the morning. Although necessary, it's hard to start your day at 5:00 or 6:00 am with reviews. Would be nice to get them mid day but I know you can't please all.

Erin

Great Service

Positive

Pros

Ease of use and the great customer service.

Cons

I would like for if someone leaves a bad score that it require them to leave feedback based on that score.

Kendall

March 2022

Listen360 will help your organization enhance the customer exprience!

We evaluate our team's performance and compare to other departments within our organization. We utilize it to maintain excellence in customer experience.

Pros

How easy it is to use and that it is automated.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like with Listen360

Sara

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product!

Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

Pros

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Cons

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

Pros

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Cons

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

Carrie

So important

Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

Pros

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Cons

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Response from Listen360

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Replied November 2019

Great software with only two small issues.

Pros

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Cons

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Joseph

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

Pros

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Cons

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

Manny

Must Have LSN360

VERY good experience with the product and support tea.

Pros

There is no better way that I've seen for real time tracking of guest experience and NPS.

Cons

New product features and thought leadership (webinars, blogs, onboarding new products) are something that can be improved.

Peggy