Browse Medallia Experience Cloud Reviews

Bojan from Arcus Net - Call Center Activities & Services

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The best way to measure and record your customer satisfaction

Pros

If you are a customer facing organization such as a hotel and struggle to deal with customer feedback, it's time to digitalise. Medallia is a great software for hotels, I've used it in 2 hotels and never had issue. Customer feedback was easily collected from customers through customizable surveys and the data ranked. It is important to train your front line to collect customers emails in order to get a higher respose rate and improve your NPS. Works with most of the CRM's.

Cons

No issue. Many reporting capabilities. I was very happy with the product.

Manage Customer Relations in One Place

I am overall very satisfied with Medallia. It is perfect for dealing with customer relations across numerous websites. There is also a lot of data provided which can be useful to the organization. The interface makes the experience for the user good as information is presented well and is easy to find. The app is also a must get as it sends you a notification after a review has been left.

Pros

I like that all the customer reviews are in one place and I am able to reply to them on the website. I also like the analytics that are provided. These analytics can also be exported, so I can apply advanced statistics on any of the data with Python if I wish to. The user interface is also modern and information is mostly easy to find.

Cons

I wish there were more statistical analysis done within the website. I would like to see predictive analysis calculated for the business. This is very important for hotels and other businesses. I can export the data and do it myself, but having it done in Medaliia would be very convenient.

Response from Medallia

Replied July 2021

Thank you for your review. We continually invest in the analytical capabilities of Medallia and customer feedback, like yours, to help us prioritize our roadmap. We are in the process of adding additional features to address your feedback regarding predictive analytics. Please reach out to your Medallia success team or ask questions directly on our Help Site - https://help.medallia.com.

High Total Cost of Ownership

Pros

It just works once extensive setup is in place.

Cons

Very expensive to run. Medallia's model is based on maximising Medallia consultancy - even for simple things like adding new touchpoints, help requests, simple customisations. I prefer cloud based services that gives much more control to the customer.

Travis from T-Mobile

Good window into customers experience

The viewing of customers input is fast, simple, and always helpful.

Pros

I like that the software gives customers the ability to provide not only a numerical rating system, but also a chance to put their experience into words.

Cons

I feel like the surveys can be a little too vague sometimes, making it difficult to accurately describe the events of their visit pertaining directly to my performance.

Response from Medallia

Replied July 2021

Thank you for your review. Medallia's surveys can be customized leveraging customer and event data to tailor questions to be as relevant as possible, dynamically shaping the survey to ask the most relevant questions. Question text can also be modified to be more specific, or new custom questions can be written. Our team can work with you to make sure your surveys are designed to capture the right level of insights. Please reach out to your Medallia success team or ask your question directly on our Help Site - https://help.medallia.com.

Excellent from introduction to implementation. It was first rate.

Improved performance from front line agents as well as leadership who really have embraced the new tools.

Pros

Flexibility, ease of use and ability to train users quickly for use right out of the box. This application provides a way for Call Centers to become true Contact Centers. As a high quality Customer Experience steps to the forefront of business demands and requirements, this software tool gives me as a consultant a way to help clients boost their efficiency, overall Customer Satisfaction and, employee satisfaction. The better the customer experience is the better employees enjoy their job and they love when tools give them added tools that give them the ability to surprise customers.

Cons

Cost is always a concern. There is a steep learning curve to consider your team fully utilizing all of the features that this product delivers. You have to commit to it and make learning and using the system a priority. It provides a great deal of data output that can be useful if leadership is given the flexibility and time to review and use the data to improve performance.

Patricia from H&R Block

Service agent reviews

Pros

I am able to sort survey responses according to user and identify areas of excellence & improvement opportunities. I like the function to respond with a customized thank you email.

Cons

Thumbs up functionality - if a user responds to a text with a "stop" message it automatically registers as a thumbs down, which is not always representative of their experience.

Celexsy from Aramark

Robust reporting to keep a pulse on what the customer thinks.

Pros

Real-time data and dashboards from multiple administration views. Filtering to exact data is easy to navigate and information is easy to share.

Cons

There aren't many cons. This software gives pertinent real-time data that helps me drive business decisions. Targets are sometimes hard to reach and those targets must be strategized offline.

Customer feedback in full

Fantastic on boarding and support

Pros

We needed more than surveyware and medallia is by far the most robust experience feedback platform we looked at. Really deep and broad insights and a few great insights!

Cons

Harder to set up but worth it. The support team is wonderful and responsive

Reasons for Choosing Medallia Experience Cloud

Fullest feature set

Rita from Horseshoe Bay Resort

Medallia helps you know and respond to your customers

We look at how we are doing all across many social media platforms with this software, which saves time. We discuss as a team what opportunities we can control based on responses, and make action plans to address them. It has good reminder icons to help us respond in a timely manner to positive and negative reviews.

Pros

It is simple to learn, has many features that are able to be customized. It gives quick snapshots of satisfaction scores as well as deeper dives into trends of our business.

Cons

You have to be discerning about how much detail you want to know, it can get overwhelming quickly. We use it to find the places we have missed the mark.

Can get a little confusing

Pros

Lot's of information given when looking at surveys, very helpful

Cons

For a new user, not super user friendly. Lots of coding you need to know to read the info about the member to be able to answer.

Customer feedback in real time

Overall, it allows for instant recognition of employees and the ability to analyze feedback.

Pros

Medallia is a great tool to receive customer feedback in real-time. Having instant, constructive feedback allows us to recognize outstanding employees as well as improve our customer experience. I also love the templates that allow us to respond to customer comments.

Cons

Nothing. I absolutely love it. It has great feature all around from Instant feedback to simplified customer replies...

Reasons for Switching to Medallia Experience Cloud

The company made the decision.

Patrick from Hospitality America

Great central location for reviewing reviews

It's a great and clean user interface that allows for quick navigation.

Pros

The mobile app has been extremely helpful when wanting to get real-time alerts for any new reviews. If there is something negative it's easy to contact the right colleague, discover the situation, and respond with a solution before word-of-mouth spreads without knowing the outcome.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter which messages I get alerts about on my mobile phone. While I always enjoy a positive review, getting an alert many times a day with 10/10 ratings can get bothersome.

Best in the space

Pros

The most complete solution and certainly best of breed in the Net Promoter Score space Can handle the complexity of customer experience journeys.

Cons

Price Point. Only dealing with large implementation, large complex enterprises, not an SMB solution Long implementation lead times.

Jared from IBM

Medallia Product Review

Medallia is very helpful in gauging how well a salesperson is actually performing with creating a quality buying experience for clients. At the end of the day the software is only as good as the quality of information users input into it, but the software itself does a nice job of creating a medium for feedback.

Pros

I liked that Medallia allows my clients to give feedback to me on how I handled them throughout the sales cycle, it gives me an actual score of how well I performed which I can use to improve future customer experiences.

Cons

The software is sometimes intimidating for me because most customers do not respond to the survey or get mad about being asked for feedback. Therefore only people who were really upset about the service they received respond extremely negatively and are not helpful with their feedback.

Samuel from Surefire Local

Simple Tool Great Results

For a lot of industries, return on feedback is difficult. This tool has helped us increase that return.

Pros

It's really easy for users to request feedback from customers. The format is for the most part fool proof and self explanatory.

Cons

We've come across issues with having completed reviews feeding into our website. We've been having integration challenges for some time.

Industry Standard for Customer Feedback

Medallia has helped us to get customers feedback and make improvements that give customers more value.

Pros

It allows you to get honest and real time feedback from customers. The software allows customers to rate your business in multiple aspects and give feedback in their own words.

Cons

This software isn't the easiest to access and share among co workers, often reviews are screenshotted to be shared.

Heidi from City Fitness

Medallia has been a revolutionary product for our company as a whole.

NPS score, rankings, an open platform for our members to give their honest feedback.

Pros

I love the fact that you can see your club versus other clubs. Being able to look at your rank really helps your team see where you fall in regards to other clubs across the nation. I also like how many reports you can get on your dashboard. Having a quick look helps you and your team be able to look back and see where you're falling in response to the things that you are implementing.

Cons

I wish that we had customizable options for the case processing function. I want to be able to remove aquatics section, kids club, etc. I want to add other items that are not on the list.

Angel from Subway

Industry: Restaurants

Medallia cloud

Medallia is awesome to use to see what coustomers have to say whether it's good or bad then you can fix the things that need fixed

Pros

I love using mediallia cloud surveys.it let's me see what costumers have to say about my crew and myself.

Cons

Only cons is sometimes medallia c loud will highlight red words that are good.it supposed to only high bad things in red

Very comprehensive customer experience tool

Pros

I know there are many other use cases than how we used Medallia but I found the experience easy to navigate and straight forward to understand customer and internal NPS scores and feedback. Also I really liked the ability to respond to concerns and create action plan related to it.

Cons

I think the reporting and analytics component could be improved to help users see the bigger picture and more easily pinpoint key take aways from the feedback.

It is a great tool to hear what our members needs, still learning all the features that are offered.

We collect a lot of insights and data from our members using this.

Pros

The Reps are amazing and so helpful! There are a lot of functions built into Medallia. My company and I are working to learn everything it can do and show us. They break down a lot of data and really show us how to analyze what is happening in our clubs.

Personalize your Survey Campaigns

Pros

I really like the ability to establish either relationship or deal review campaigns at the company or opportunity level. When you have such a large spread of potential recipients from procurement thru LOB executives, you really want to tailor the questions and experiences with them in mind.

Cons

What I really do not like about the NPS score, is that you require at least a good sample of 20 plus responses to the surveys to really start to calibrate the scoring model. Unfortunately, on some sales and relationship pursuits, there are barely three to five key client participants that you would want to survey with from the onset.

Robbin from Potential Plus

Customer Feedback

Very easy and smooth for businesses to use to ask customers about their experiences with their staff and their products.

Pros

Only one question was required to answer about my customer experience.

Cons

There were no additional questions to ask about my customer experience.

Customer experience survey tracking

Pros

* Ability to easily assign each review to an owner * Dynamic searching and trending based on commonly used words in positive or negative reviews

Cons

Reporting is only based on buzzwords, there are no dynamic reports or filters

Christopher from City Fitness

I do not have much experience with this software but i have received great reviews from members.

Pros

It keeps the members and staff close. Also keeps us as a company on our A game making sure we are doing the best we can and giving the best experience we can to all members.

Cons

People are able to post what ever they want and too many negative statements are often allowed on this site that can be negative toward a new employee.

Jess from Gwl

Great program

Pros

This is a great program to gain customers feedback from their experiences. We can also respond within this program as well!!

Cons

There are not many cons to this as it is a basic system where customers can share their feedback with us.

Johnathan from Golds Gym

Medallia Review

Pros

Visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Cons

Learning curve may be steep for first time users

April 2016