All Nicereply Reviews

Dan

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Best CSAT Survey Software on the Market!

Our ticket system has a very limited native survey component which is essentially binary (Good or Bad). NiceReply has given us the ability to see how well our technicians perform on a scale of 1 to 10. In addition, we use three emojis to elicit a response to our survey which has improved overall completion rates.

PROS

NiceReply is easy to setup and maintain. It integrates seamlessly with Zendesk, which has expanded our ability to measure our CSAT scores. It's a very affordable solution that includes a very pleasant interface for the survey respondent.

CONS

There's not a lot to dislike about this software. It's been an excellent addition to our service desk.

Emily

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.

PROS

Definitely one of the more customize-able programs when it comes to overall look. We were able to create surveys that look just like all of our other branding. Nice Reply is super easy to use and their support team is always available for any issues no matter how small. They helped on board our global team and translations are a breeze.

CONS

Even though visual customization is great, there's not much wiggle room with the program itself. We hit a few roadblocks trying to adapt surveys for specific purposes other than CSAT and NPS.

Reason for choosing Nicereply

Price, accessibility for global team, visual customization

Paula

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Effective to see customers hitting high numbers and even better when they leave nice comments.

It´s easy, feedback.

PROS

Allows me to see satisfaction and feedback from my clients which is awesome. Means that I am doing something right! Everybody loves good reviews after all.

CONS

If people hit low numbers they often don´t bother to write what exactly made them do it or they do it anonymously.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Understand what your customers think of you

PROS

The ease of use to (re-)connect with your customers to get their opinion about your conversation, the help you provided them, or the support you gave.

CONS

I'm not entirely sure why this is: we use "smiley faces" to get a customer satisfaction score and these images are not always visible within the email.

Michelle

Internet, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Great software for our company

The reviews we receive from customers on Nicereply is really helpful in gauging how our agents respond and what policies work and don't work. It's great to receive many positive reviews, and we strive to improve practices based on feedback from negative reviews.

PROS

The tool is helpful in finding trends in how our customer service agents respond. The site is easy to navigate, and I like that I'm able to check reviews for different groups of agents as well as different time frames.

CONS

Some customers tend to leave multiple ratings, which can skew the average. The dropdown menu with agents' names used to be alphabetical, but now it's not which makes it hard for me to find a specific person and check their reviews.

Sebastian Alexander

Reviewed June 2018

It's a easy app that helps you to understand your customer needs & react instantly to problems

PROS

I like the most that you can see daily what your customers think about your customer service, it's easy to use & helps your company at all levels due to the fact that sometimes customers don't have a place to write what they like or dislike about your services.

CONS

When someone press a bad face or a bad mark by mistake don't have an option to confirm something like: Are you sure? or something similar.

Reviewed November 2017

We needed customer feedback and NiceReply helped us get the feedback that we wanted.

Great software for collecting feedback on your staff. Easy to use and fairly customisable to suit most helpdesk applications.

PROS

We've used a few other software providers and as soon as the word "NPS" is used the price point increases substantially. NiceReply allowed us to do NPS Surveys AND CSAT in the same software. It also allowed us to use a custom domain which is also another rare feature.

CONS

The only downside I found is that the NPS Scoring pages are all branded and you need to contact their support to remove the branding.

Thanks :)

Replied November 2017

Zachary

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2018

I use NiceReply on a daily basis and it's great to manage representative's QA.

PROS

I like how easy it is to get a high-level overview of what customers think about each representative.

CONS

There aren't many downsides to the software. If I had to pick one I'd say it is not a lot of customers leave comments but that isn't NiceReply's fault.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Excellent tool, my opinion counts

Exceptional tool to provide an accurate and guaranteed quality response as our technological services. It is for them that the use of Nicereply will increase each time. Happy with the results provided.

PROS

Quality is important, and with Nicereply we ensure that each customer receives the right attention, as we offer guaranteed quality. The tool forces us and makes us much more professional when it comes to offering technological services. The control panel allows us to operate effectively when responding to customers, very satisfied, not others, but having the tool, we respond immediately and accurately.

CONS

So far, it allows us to demonstrate that responding with quality is also possible, however, it is heavy at the moment of opening a personalized response.

Angus

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Easy and important feature you need to add to your support emails

PROS

The software is easy to use and provides clear feedback to our company about how happy customers are with our support. It's simple and easy to use on both sides, so we have lots of feedback that helps us improve and better support our customers

CONS

The ease of use for the customers comes at a drawback that there is less information on other details (how many times they wrote in to us, more details on how truly satisfied they were. That said, it is a great tool, and it's tough to add more details without getting fewer customer responses.

Aubrey

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Great addition to our team!

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

PROS

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

CONS

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Replied July 2018

Christi

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Excellent Product! Very Easy to Use!

PROS

As a Customer Support Agent this platform allows me to see how I am doing overall, look for trends and the best part is that I can click on the review and it links to the case I worked in Salesforce. My manager can also see how I am doing and how my team is doing overall. The charts, numbers and colors all make it very easy to use and super clear to read and understand.

CONS

The customer is able to leave multiple reviews for the same case. For example if a customer is unhappy about something that is out of my control, such as a product or policy issue, they will continuously hit the "1" or "sad face" and it drops down my average when I get several of those in a row. I would like to see NiceReply put something in place that will prevent the same customer from being able to review more than once!

Je

Reviewed June 2018

Does exactly what i need it to do!

PROS

This Product is Easy to of Use Lower up-front cost Feature rich May meet most of your business needs Support is often included or can be added with a maintenance contract User communities across the internet and forums provides self-help support Quick to deploy All design, development, QA/testing is handled by vendor

CONS

May come with upgrade costs, licensing fees, or per-seat costs Will likely not meet all business needs May include features and functions that are not wanted You may have to change business processes to match the software functionality Will be variably out-of-sync with your business vernacular

Hollie

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2020

It's not quite there yet, but it's a good tool so far.

Nicereply allows us to see who's responded to our surveys, and follow up on these. Good reporting for CSV exports so we can keep the statistics. Their support team have come back on a few questions/ queries our team have had so far, so support-wise they're responsive.

PROS

Nicereply is a relatively inexpensive simple tool and allows us to send Net Promoter Surveys to our clients to check in with how we're doing. The dashboard and reporting are pretty good, allows us to see who's responded, and send reminders to those who haven't which is great.

CONS

Nicereply as an application feels like it's still in it's Beta phase. There's functionality not yet included that's present in other platforms that do this, and a few stopping points. Creating a campaign survey, design is limited (you can add your custom brand colours) - or you can copy the survey code and use a different platform to send it from e.g. Mailchimp - but this means you can't send reminders. We created a few test surveys first to see what we could do, things we found were: - if you're working with a global team, you'll find you'll need to change the timezone in settings to schedule campaigns properly. - you can't change contact lists once you've set up the campaign - you can send tests and these come through quickly, although as soon as you send the campaign (even if to a 'test contact list') you cannot send it again, nor send tests. So if you made a mistake, once it's gone - it's definitely GONE! - relating to my previous point; I created a campaign and sent the campaign to my team to check it using a test contacts list (rather than using send test, because I also wanted to test the scheduling tool). My team came back with changes, but because the campaign was in 'sent' status- I couldn't make the edits, nor duplicate the campaign to save time. Whilst I see the logic of this, in that if the campaign is Sent it shouldn't be editable in post, other platforms (dotmailer / mailchimp) do offer functionality to copy campaigns, resend etc.

Monica

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Keeps you in the know!

PROS

I love nice reply because it always helps you see where your customers are enjoying your support and when they are not. Additionally, you can also see how your employees are handling interactions with your customers so that you can train those who need a little extra training or praise those who are going above and beyond for our customers!

CONS

i do not think there is anything that i dislike of nice reply. They have always provided the support i need when i needed it and its an all around great product that i would definitely recommend.

Ashton

Reviewed July 2018

Clear and concise! I love NR. :)

PROS

Easy to read results, easy for customer usability. I like seeing that the customers can rate both the service and the product. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

CONS

I don't like that our customers do not always use the rating system correctly, and will reply within the NR comment box instead of the actual thread. I also don't like when I am rated a lower score that it will bring my overall score down when the customer is rating me for a policy, rather than my own effectiveness as an employee.

Salman

Reviewed June 2018

I enjoy the comprehensive feedback from our merchants for both CSAT and CES - great tool!

Metric, performance, CSAT, graphic datas and much more - clear pictures :)

PROS

NiceReply really helps us to identify any merchant problems and provide clear solution, this tool is really effective in my job along with our team and evaluate our performance weekly - so far love NiceReply tool!

CONS

Maybe more options or perks or awards - also sometimes I notice wrong rating will still apply to me after transfer case to other person - maybe need little improvements to fix issues.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Easy to implement and use, change to the API has made it tough to identify the rating origin

Customer feedback, team training

PROS

I like that this is easy to use for both my growing team and for our customers. Feedback is a crucial metric for our team and without NiceReply we'd have a tougher time scaling our training on communication best practices.

CONS

It's frustrating implementing the NiceReply snippet into our shared inbox (Front) signature. The snippet doesn't play nice with Gmail page breaks. I'm not entirely sure who this falls out. Additionally, some recent changes have made it difficult to identify the origin of the rating, taking away valuable information.

Julia