• Pros

• "This is a very well organized software. It's incredibly easy to navigate through, and the results are visually appealing. "

• "I love this software because of the ease of use, the pleasing aesthetic, and the multiple capabilities it has to collect data in so many ways! "

• "Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do."

• Cons

• "There are glitches that sometimes bug me (getting logged out spontaneously is the worst) but nothing major."

• "As with any SaaS solution, there were a few periods of intermittent performance. This was, however, immediately recognized and remedied by their top-notch support team."

• "There's almost too many features, it can be overwhelming at first. Also, there needs to be a better way to edit multiple questions at once."

Browse Qualtrics CustomerXM Reviews

Bryce from University of Houston-Downtown

Great Product, Great People

As a higher education professional, we have to process students accurately and efficiently, and qualtrics has helped us creatively do this on a number of levels. We also gather and report out on student satisfaction concerns, as well as marketing and needs analyses. The system is extremely versatile, so there are countless applications that can help guide the work we do in higher educational settings. This is a premium product that requires a premium investment from your organization; however, once you've made this investment, you'll find that they have thought of almost everything from an end-user perspective, and have made a very friendly yet robust product, a difficult balance to strike in a competitive industry.

Pros

Customer Service turns out to be a huge part of any user experience, but as a Brand Administrator, I was always getting requests from people in my organization about Qualtrics. I always found them to be readily available and willing to field whatever crazy request I was asking about. There are several high-quality survey and analytics tools on the market, but Qualtrics has really set itself apart by investing heavily into it's customer experience resources (physical, digital, and human) to round out a solid overall experience.

Cons

As an social science research scientist, I found that there are a few "hard coded" defaults in the system that do not really align with common research practice. There are not a ton, but one is the coded values of Likert-type items; because the default setting is Very Satisfied = 1 and Very Disatisfied = 7, I have to customize all of my subsequent items in my surveys to ensure that my averages or "TOP TWO" results meet what I expect. This is not a serious matter in the end because I'm aware of it, but I got burned by this a few times in the past and it cost me a good bit of time.

Prathamesh from Patagonia

Survey platform with features and functionality with ease of use.

Overall, Qualtrics is an excellent survey tool. It is standard survey tool for market research firms and universities where the aim to collect data using an interactive yet ease to use platform. Basic data visualization is good for keeping track of the descriptives. Customer support comes at a price though works well if your firm is inclined to make Qualtrics use efficient. Managing multiple projects is a piece of cake for this tool. Making the process effective and efficient is an another benefit. Qualtrics helps researcher to build a solid foundation of a chain of projects that they can lead from a single library. The benefits of Qualtrics overweigh the pros making it an ideal survey tool for researchers. Overall, Qualtrics is highly recommended to users.

Pros

Qualtrics customer experience is a great survey to measure customer satisfaction using the online survey tool. It is very flexible and very functional with a very user friendly layout to help build better surveys for customers and participants. Building surveys is painless and requires minimum knowledge. It is easy to create surveys using the drag and drop option with many features which help you select the question type. In one of the projects that I recently completed I was able to use the semantic differential scale function for understanding how people evaluate a new product concept on its strength and weakness. Other scales are also accessible for other question types. In another project that I completed I did use nominal scale for dichotomous questions, ordinal scale for rank order questions, and likert scale for likeliness questions. It was great experience having so many features available to customize in Qualtrics. Qualtrics allows you to create and store surveys. When you store surveys you can actually store the whole survey as well as store individual sections, blocks, and questions. It is very easy to replicate the sections and blocks from one survey to other. Surveys can be shared between different projects. At my workplace we maintain a shared library with survey templates and we also maintain a personal library for current and former projects. Overall building, storing, and recreating surveys is great feature of qualtrics customer experience.

Cons

Qualtrics is a great tool with features and functionality, but it is sometimes hard for everybody to get a hang of it. Some users require training on certain features, customer support is a great help for those queries, but it comes at an additional cost. Also, the wait times are very long . Qualtrics is a high cost tool and it doesn't have many packages to choose from. Small and midsize research firms should look for low cost basic tools for their surveys if they are not looking for sophisticated solutions. Qualtrics offers wide range of sophisticated solution which includes different type of scale, questions, visualization display etc. Many companies are not interested in such solutions they are happy with basic solution with basic questions which can lead to descriptive statistics. For such firms Qualtrics packages would be expensive. For advance statistics methods like regression, factor analysis, etc. The data analysis and data cleaning options offered by Quatrics are very insufficient. This mainly happens for scientific studies which involve complex multivariate statistics. Sometimes there is an issue with its adaptability with different browsers, we had this issue at our workplace where qualtrics wasn't working that fine with internet explorer. External panel management tools find it hard to integrate with qualtrics and this remains a huge challenge to overcome if an external vendor is used for sample management. Reporting capabilities are very limited to graphs.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

For complex surveys Qualtrics is an excellent option. In market research industry we are required to do different studies which include concept testing, copy testing, message testing, pricing study etc. For such studies you require to have a tool which can give you a wide range of options for scale. Qualtrics stands out to be the best tool which can help you build different scales. Qualtrics was superior to LimeSurvey when it came to this.

Jed from Hagerty

Good platform, good support, and lots of features

Pros

Their support site is very detailed with easy to read articles, user-submitted Q&A forum, and online basecamp with video tutorials. Very easy to start building a survey and distributing it. The built-in reporting features and dashboards are easy to set up and use. They have a lot of suggestions on best practices to make the surveys most effective. They have several features and partners that you can add on once you start moving beyond the basics.

Cons

There have been occasions where I'm forced to log in again because it timed out, but I was in the middle of using it. The text analytics needs some training to get the correct sentiment for your specific responses, but the more it learns the more accurate it becomes, just takes a bit of time. Sometimes if I update a group of responses or embedded data it will take a long time to completely refresh. Configuring the data set and embedded data can get tricky sometimes so that it displays correctly on the dashboards.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

Overall integration, user experience and reporting capabilities, and the interaction we had with their team members.

Geoffrey from Henry Center

"Flexible" and "Adaptable" Platform = Emperor's New Clothes

They sold their platform well. The templates and widgets were impressive. The problem: what they called "flexible" and "adaptable" really meant that I had to build everything on my own dashboard ... and these aren't exactly intuitive platforms for the non-expert. I eventually figured out that I was left naked like the emperor--sold an empty idea without substance. And then there's the overall customer service experience--quick to invoice but slow to setup and support. My problems began more than six months ago. I asked to terminate my contract, so they've disabled my account, but they still haven't issued a refund.

Pros

Some of the dashboard tools are impressive.

Cons

This platform is not useful for small- and mid-size businesses, or those using it for unique program solutions. If you hear words like "flexible" and "adaptable" in what they're describing, RUN! They're dashboard is really impressive, but what they don't tell you is that if you aren't using for a standard, pre-set application, then you'll have to build it yourself--and it is by no means intuitive. My small team sat through hours of training before learning that we had to build our own dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

Ability to provide high-end, advanced evaluation of complex data.

Anna from University of Alabama at Birmingham

Great Research Tool

We are collecting large amounts of data that we no longer have to enter by hand. It has saved us hundreds of manpower hours.

Pros

Easy to deliver surveys to research participants. Best part is tat data is automatically recorded for you so the need for any data entry by hand, virtually eliminating the chance of human error.

Cons

Setting up surveys/questionnaires on the admin side still leaves a bit to be desired. I have worked in research for 10+ years and often find it difficult to get the interface to do exactly what I want. Particularly, it is impossible to upload a Word document and have it publish a survey you have already written. It seems like that should be such an easy feature to provide.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

Recommended by my IT department.

Hannah from Washington State University

Qualtrics - the best for surveys!

Qualtrics is, in my opinion, the most capable and flexible software for survey creation. If you have money in the budget, buy this, you will not regret it.

Pros

Qualtrics can be customized in basically an infinite amount of ways. My institution uses qualtrics for everything from very short to very long surveys, research studies, and more. Also, users can customize it so that it has their businesses logo/color. It can be 100% personalized.

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike about qualities. It works perfectly for me as both a survey-taker and a creator.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

Qualtrics has WAY more options you can use to customize the experience. It's so worth the money.

Makes surveys simple

Pros

Qualtrics is very user friendly and has a clean, organized interface. It gives every survey a look of professionalism. It also streamlines the data collection process.

Cons

The cost of renewing every year can be a deterrent

Carl from UCR

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A Users View of Qualtrics Customer XM

We really have not had any dealings with customer service which I guess is a plus.

Pros

We don't have a choice as a department not to use this software. I was concerned at first, however, the functionality and ease of use has sold me on it.

Cons

Apart from being forced to use the platform I really can't say anything negative about the software.

Company decision.

Great Experience Management Platform

Pros

My current organization is my first experience working with Qualtrics, and I am an admin who creates/delivers surveys using it. Qualtrics is a great platform allowing you to send enagement surveys, pulse checks, and plenty of turnkey solutions in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Product Testing, General Feedback, etc. Of course creating custom surveys from the ground-up is also an option. You can configure surveys and their questions in every way imaginable.

Cons

Two gripes: Using datafiles for surveys can be clunky, which can be solved by integrating the platform with your HRIS. In addition, I never understood why some survey types can be distributed in many ways (link, email, QR code, etc.), while other survey types can only be sent using emails.

Tina from University of Puget Sound

A professional survey tool for data collection

Overall, it has been very useful to me as I collect data from my customers.

Pros

I like the customizability of the program to create surveys, professional interface, and the data presented.

Cons

When I try to see what the survey looks like or how it will be experienced, I have my aid create and send me the survey, but then it becomes part of the data and cannot be removed. I wonder if there is a way to do a test run where I can receive the survey and take it as if a customer were taking it, but not having it count in the final data.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrics CustomerXM

This is the product my company used when I first joined the team, so I didn't have a choice, but I like it.

Daniel from Atkins Kroll

Qualtrics has potential to be one of the best survey platforms, but we encounter bugs often.

Pros

Qualtrics's ability to support embedded data and merge fields within email invitations. Large variety of question types and branching logic. We can use embedded data to remember how a contact responded to a previous survey and help with sample selection to drive valuable market insights. The data visualizations through Vocalize dashboards. We were able to set up NPS dashboards for each department in our Sales and Service team. We also have tabs for each Salesperson. Ticket management helps with documentation of actions performed on survey respondents that responded negatively. Assigning them to a team was easy and intuitive.

Cons

The Qualtrics Sales team was not transparent and reluctant to share our individual SLA when I was a new member of the team. I spotted inconsistencies in our quote such as response count and module access (Marketo and Tableau). Our response count was set to 5000 when our quote was for 6500. They fixed that when I pointed it out. Marketo was enabled when in their documentation it is described as an add-on feature. They disabled it to their benefit when I pointed it out. Tableau was disabled when in our Brand Administrator User Type permissions it is checked green for Enabled, but we do not have access to it according to our Sales account representative. Since Qualtrics works by quote and not by packaged licenses, it is difficult to pinpoint which individual modules we have access to. It is by the Qualtrics Sales team's discretion. For a large portion of our license, SMS was a feature that was not accessible due to technical issues between Twilio and Qualtrics. It was fixed a couple months before our license expired. They did not describe what went wrong and presented the solution in a black box. Qualtrics does not support printing individual tickets. Ticket exports do not include Comments made by our team. The reply feature within a ticket does not actually send out emails. Vocalize dashboard email exports are inconsistent (about 50/60 successfully sent out each week). The other dashboards encounter errors when attempting to manually download.

Top-of-the-line product with solid customer support

I have almost always had positive experiences with Support (95% of the time). Typically they are happy to help you figure out the best way to do things and/or triage unforeseen issues. However, those working the Chat function can be slow and/or less knowledgeable (? - or less willing to help) and I have been told to call instead if I want a response in less than 30 minutes. Qualtrics Support also used to provide some help with custom coding, but that is no longer an option, which was a big loss to my team. The few downfalls are usually made-up for by Support, if not other Qualtrics users on their Community boards and/or the extensive how-to documentation Qualtrics makes available on their site.

Pros

No other survey platform provides as many features and options as Qualtrics! You can easily program many different question structures, customize the look and feel, set the survey flow to optimize participant experience, create and use embedded data to improve survey logic and/or avoid having to re-join participant characteristics to exported results, set emails to trigger to an individual or contact list upon survey completion, use their library of questions and/or create your own to use in multiple surveys, easily see, edit, and export data/results... there's too much to mention!

Cons

At times Qualtrics experiences "hiccups" and randomly refreshes, which can result in losing some programming if it has not been saved. The Reports functionality is also slow to load and not as easy to use as the rest of the software - I still choose to export the data and create my own visualizations.

Adrian from Heinen's Corporate

Favorite Survey Tool

I used Qualtrics primary for smile sheets - quick surveys to get collect feedback from training participants. I found it to be extremely user friendly, and it is now the tool I wish my current employer used.

Pros

I found Qualtrics to be extremely user friendly. The only "training" my former employer had available for this tool was a link to a 30-minute YouTube video, which I found to be entirely unnecessary. The interface was very straightforward, I appreciated the drag-n-drop functionality for moving questions up/down in order, and copying/reusing entire surveys or questions was a breeze.

Cons

I felt that the reporting layout, while visually compelling, was a bit clunky though I haven't used the tool lately. The ability to create reports from the data output is, in my opinion, one of the most important parts of any survey tool. I did like that it was relatively easy to get data back out of the system. Also, while Qualtrics provides a nice variety of pre-built survey templates for business, at the time I was a regular user, I needed it for higher education and found the templates to be less relative. The good news is that it makes survey creation so easy that it didn't take long to build my own reusable templates.

Richard from Manchester Metropolitan University

A Thankful PhD Student

Pros

I like its intuitiveness; the clever anticipation of what I would most likely want to happen next and the bringing of it to fruition. Here's a simple but elegant example: I want to change a question number but the question is the trigger to a branch chain sequence. If I change the number, will it affect the branch logic which would mean tons more work? Answer: No! The program automatically changes the identification number in the branch chain sequence thereby saving time and effort.

Cons

Because of the vast number of options available in one's survey development, it takes some time to get used to the software's full functionality. That can be a little off-putting when one is anxious to get on with the project at hand. However, patience opens up a wide variety of tools and choices to enhance one's project...and a bit of experimentation can also reveal interesting and novel techniques to make the presentation look and feel better.

Virginia from Winston-Salem State University

Interactive dashboards have gotten our consumers excited about data!

This makes it so easy to share data with consumers in a way they can understand and use. There is tremendous flexibility with the software as far as chart types, formatting, and user permissions. Plus, it's fast and easy to learn, especially with online training and customer service available.

Pros

Qualtrics Vocalize makes it easy for me to share data with exactly the people who need to see it, and interactive filters give them flexibility to view exactly the data they want. There are many different chart types to choose from bar graphs, line graphs, tables, gauge charts, and word clouds, just to name a few of my favorites! I can assign permissions by user attribute or data field to show as much or as little data as necessary. The formatting options also allow me to choose colors and fonts to match my company brand, which is a huge plus.

Cons

I feel limited when it comes to doing advanced calculations (simple calculations are no problem). There is not a built-in feature to show response rates though sometimes this is possible to do with a calculation.

Qualtrics product review

My organization is focused on higher education and we work with thousands of students. We use Qualtrics to conduct all types of surveys, including teaching assessments, course evaluations, evaluations of faculty (students' comments), as well as surveys about student experience. Qualtrics allows us to design surveys that allow us to capture data in the most effective way, the surveys look professional, and data collection and data analysis is done easily and can be easily shared with colleagues in other departments.

Pros

Our organization has been using Qualtrics for more than 10 years now. We use it while working with students, creating all types of surveys and conducting research projects. The best features include: 1) ability to copy the previous surveys which becomes very helpful and important when you work with complex surveys; 2) logic of the survey and ability to use the masked answer choices. This option is extremely helpful while working with the matrix-type questions, allowing you to modify and present the answer choices based on the answers to the previous questions. 3) The way we can view and download the data. Excellent options to see data from different perspectives, and use it in the reports.

Cons

We found that depending on each individual's (staff) knowledge and experience, some people found it a little bit intimidating. My suggestion would be to make sure you have at least one person who is very experience (or well trained) in this product, who can then provide training and support to others.

Sarah from TranSystems

Industry: Civil Engineering

Qualtrics has been awesome since implementation with their continued stellar customer service.

Pros

The platform is beautifully organized. The surveys themselves are customizable and look great on a PC or a mobile phone (the mobile capability is a definite plus!). Importing and exporting data is easy, scheduling messages and reminders is a streamlined process, and the dashboards, although sometimes tricky to master, can show data in a variety of ways. Also, their customer service is far & away the best of any software program I've used!

Cons

There are only a couple things I can think of. The inability to copy dashboards is a huge setback when you have to come up with a few different dashboards for different roles but you want them all to have the same setup and historical data connected. The favorability scales could be expanded to include more Likert Scale options rather than just having Favorable, Neutral, and Unfavorable.

Charlie from project44

The most fluid and easy-to-use experience platform available

From the initial tool selection process through contract negotiations, configuration, and ongoing support, Qualtrics has separated themselves from the pack with their extremely high-quality product. I would highly recommend this product to any organization searching for a survey/customer experience tool.

Pros

With our business, we needed a survey/experience tool that was extremely customizable, yet easy to use for our operational teams. With one or two exceptions, Qualtrics has been able to handle every use case that we've thrown at it with an extremely east to use interface. We have successfully automated 90%+ of our customer-facing operational workflows with this tool.

Cons

I've been using Qualtrics at work for several years & couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

It's intuitive & customer support is EXCELLENT. I recently had a problem involving student survey recipients getting an error message when trying to complete a survey. Basically, if a student was repeating a course, he/she was getting an error message that they had already completed the survey (the previous semester) & therefore couldn't do it again. I checked the Support database, couldn't find an answer, then contacted Support directly. Their response was fast & solved the problem. I fixed the issue in several surveys where students were experiencing that problem, & now I can tell faculty members that it's no longer an issue.

Cons

I didn't like the new interface at first, but now I like it better than the old one. "Panel" was changed to "Contacts," which is much more intuitive, and the "Share Survey" icon was changed to the one that looks like a "V" on its side, like in my smart phone. Aligning these simple things in Qualtrics with the technology I use everyday on my mobile device makes Qualtrics much easier to use. I think it also makes it easier for faculty members whose surveys I work on because they don't use Qualtrics as often as I do, but they have to collaborate with me & check response rates to make sure their students are complying with the survey policy.

Highly flexible and adaptable platform, backed by strong support

- Solid support - Flexible and adaptable - Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

Pros

- We get very quick responses and solid support from the Qualtrics team - The platform is quite flexible and adaptable to our needs - We have a lot of control over much of the platform, which enables us to respond quickly when required - It integrates extremely well with our CRM (Salesforce)

Cons

Some expected features isn't available (yet) e.g. ability to use customised "from" field for emails but I can imagine more featuresets will be added as Qualtrics continue to grow

Stephanie from Ingenico

Good tool

We use Qualtrics for our Customer Experience program and Employee Experience programs. We are running the NPS measures since several years and are looking at developping our transactional experience program. For our Employee Experience, we run an annual Engagement survey with Qualtrics.

Pros

- dashboard capability - data analysis - survey building

Cons

It's not always intuitive. It's built by Americans for American customers (ex: in Europe we need extra step to manipulate, upload, download CSV due to format differences) Text analysis could be improved (too generic and inaccurate categorisation) Reporting capabilities are limited in comparison to what is possible in dashboarding. Pricing are not alsways scalable when you'd like to share broadly access to dashboards. Frequency rules with SFDC Integration is not straight forward and is particularly difficult to get a clear understanding from support.

Regina from Purdue University

Best for social science data scientists!

Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

Pros

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

Cons

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

Pamela from Experian

Great product. So many features and flexibility

Super easy to set up surveys, analyze text, and create meaningful dashboards. Site intercept is amazing :)

Pros

We've been able to do so much with the platforms we are using. It's so much more flexible, effective, and gives us the ability to provide our product team and other groups real time information to make impactful decisions.

Cons

There are some formatting features that could be more robust (e.g. vocalize widgets could allow more formatting with text size, alignment, chart types)

Kea from Florida State University

I've been happily using Qualtrics to design and report on surveys in my work for several years.

I have been able to design, analyze, and report on numerous surveys for clients. I also enjoy pushing my knowledge and skills with Qualtrics to the limit by learning more, or more advanced techniques, each time I use it.

Pros

It's easy to use, yet provides advanced tools for complex survey design. But the most superior aspect of Qualtrics is the superb customer service, especially the telephone tech support! The reps always find an answer to my dilemmas in short time and in a helpful way. They listen carefully and do their best to research the issue, as needed, to resolve issues.

Cons

I sometimes find the online tech support (web pages) inadequate. This has improved, however, over the last year. I always look there first, then resort to calling the tech support reps if I can't find an appropriate solution online. The tech reps do a superb job, which makes up for any missing online help.

Student Researcher Feels Supported

Pros

Qualtrics has a nice interface and many different features that I do not realize I need or want until I need or want them. For example, Qualtrics has the simple ability to link surveys through strings, can help eliminate ineligible people from the survey and has various formats for export data. The questionnaire library is extremely helpful for me to find questions I created that I want to use repeatedly or common questions like sociodemographics. The various question types give me the flexibility to try different displays.

Cons

I am limited in some design elements. This may be partially due to my university's branding. I have not figured out how to control formatting from a master control so sometimes correcting different fonts and font sizes can be painstaking.

Kristen from University of West Florida

Qualtrics support has always been helpful when I have a question about their software!

I'm using this software to do a thesis project, and it has allowed me to do everything I need in a way that is simple and intuitive and that I can mostly do myself with no assistance.

Pros

The best part is the "survey flow" feature. It has allowed me to do everything I need to do for my projects, like assign different questions to certain conditions, and it is laid out in such a way that I can see how everything should work in a way that makes sense.

Cons

Some of the features could stand to be more customizable. For example, I wanted to send my participants an e-mail to do a second survey 2 days after they had completed the first survey, but there is no option for 2 days and you cannot input a custom amount of time. So, I've had to manually send e-mails each time, which has become cumbersome.

Overall Feedback

Overall experience is good.

Pros

This software is easy to use and is user friendly. I like the new features site intercept a lot.

Cons

There are some loopholes e.g. redirects, global redirects (as it will make it easy for the team to setup vendors), data file formats, creating variables after fielding. Also, when we are removing/filtering the data its very slow in processing. We don't have the option to chose the case ids we want to delete in one go.

Something to definitely write home about!

One of the BEST parts of my Qualtrics experience has been with it's customer service helpers. I have never before had people with so much patience, kindness, or knowledge be able to walk me through how to use a system before. I have never had to wait to speak to a representative and have never had an experience anything less than ideal.

Pros

Cons

I would appreciate it if you could time the whole survey so that in situations where only participants who took over 30 minutes receive a credit through an outside program.

Morgan from Zemax, LLC

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

Pros

This is without a doubt the most comprehensive customer experience tool I've ever used. It is also extremely easy to learn as the software is very intuitive.

Cons

When exporting files the data isn't always the clean or easy to read. It does take some time to get the data ready to review.

Easy and seamless

It makes surveys building and fielding super simple. The reports section is very helpful as well. Allowing you to cut by a all variables.

Pros

The user interface is super simple. It is user friendly for newbies-pros. The automatic filling helps with time too

Cons

When you have been on a survey for a while, the program time you out without option to continue. It logs you out and you have to start all over.

Jay from Kantar

Industry: Market Research

End to End Solution

The real time data. Our client is very satisfied with the dashboard, they can view the results anytime, anywhere and regardless of timezone!

Pros

You don't need other tools to launch, gather data, do the reports. This software is all in one!

Cons

some features are not available in Qualtrics like you can make 2 or more sets of weights. Say one set is demographics weights, and another one is for Concept weights

Nishanth from Sisters of Mercy

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Pros

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Cons

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Erica from USC

Qualtrics Quandaries

Okay for simple technical questions. Really overly aggressive with sales. Also I don't want to be contacted if I watch a webinar. Basically, now I will never watch one of your webinars or tutorials again, unless I'm desperate, because I really don't want to deal with the phone follow up

Pros

Looks professional and it is the academic standard

Cons

Sometimes glitchy or not sensitive enough to really do what I want with piping/skip logic. Some things had to be fixed at the tech level, which means as a user I don't learn how to fix it if it happens again or why it occurred or whether it is or isn't something that I as a user can fix. This means I have to spend a lot of time testing & troubleshooting surveys to be sure it doesn't/won't glitch

Great Survey Product

Excellent. I am able to easily and quickly create professional-looking surveys backed up with powerful reporting capabilities. Whether surveying 300 employees on their experience with an internal business process, 150 people on their experience with a training workshop, or cull ideas from 12 people on possibilities for a new project, it is easy, fast, and straight-forward.

Pros

Easy to use and learn on the go. Excellent resources available to learn how to use more advanced functions. Broad capabilities. I use the tool about annually and I am able to quickly get going on creation even though I'm not in the tool more frequently. 5-star customer support.

Cons

It won't accept a Bluetooth signal from my brain to automatically create the survey as I think about it.

Dorothy from Ramapo College of New Jersey

Qualtrics Review

I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

Pros

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

Cons

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Carlos from Chapman University

Excellent experience, customer support is very good

Pros

I can check it anywhere from any device. Also, easy to use and understand. Qualtrics also have a lot of information in the internet so user can rely on that as well.

Cons

Some function should be in a different spot for example link expiration and survey expiration are in a different location.

Veronica from University of California San Diego

A good experience

it's touch and go, it really depends on the representative that you get and with whom you chat

Pros

It is very easy to use and customise; company listens to customer feedback in terms of features and capabilities; it gets the job done

Cons

it's reporting and graphing capabilities, they are too basic.

Matthew from Allstate

Great Survey Software

Overall qualtrics has been my go to survey tool to capture data from my stakeholders. This is a well-thought out to that helps me capture the data I need to be more effective as a consultant.

Pros

Qualtrics provides a unique level of flex-ability and design features when it comes to creating a survey. Additionally really like how easy it is to dump the data results into a variety of other programs from additional analysis / validation. This is my go to software when I need to capture a wide range of data from my stakeholders.

Cons

When it comes to customizing the aesthetics of a survey, it is a little bit cumbersome. The UI as it relates to customization, could use some moderate tweaking.

Excellent

Easier to make surveys.

Pros

- Friendly to use. - I can use a previous survey as a template for a new one. - I can send massive-email surveys from Qualtrics and when the recipient wants to reply, he can do it directly to my email

Cons

- I can't find a way to get notifications to my email when a survey is completed. - I cant' put the "back" button if the person taking the survey wants to go back to a question in a previous page.

Steve from BYU-Idaho

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

Pros

Cons

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Rehma from Autodesk

A great product

Pros

Qualtrics makes it easy to collect data and then use that data in dashboards to visually represent the responses. It's an easy to use software with many options of customization and flexibility. Support is always responsive and helpful.

Cons

There are small things here and there that I wish would change, but those are more on the interface side of things, and not the technical side.

Steven from Kingston Jones Ltd

Quality product backed up with fantastic support.

Professional looking surveys

Pros

You can make the surveys look great, which is important in the areas I work. The professional look is easy to attain and the support offered will help deliver a great client experience.

Very useful software

They are very helpful and will walk you through the product.

Pros

Customers appreciate being able to fill out surveys on their mobile devices and their laptop computers.

Cons

I can't collaborate with colleagues when I write surveys

Lisa from The Adroit Journal

A Survey Suite for Evaluating User/Customer Experience

Qualtrics has been a helpful tool for conducting surveys across large cohorts of students for our university. As our need to produce data increases, I'm not sure Qualtrics alone will be able to serve our needs, but for creating surveys, it has been great.

Pros

Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey software. Based on your company or institutional needs, you can design surveys to gather information on users/students/customers. You can customize questions, and more importantly, you can customize multiple trails within the survey so survey takers can continue down the correct line of questioning.

Cons

Qualtrics is not the most aesthetically clear software out there. It takes multiple trials to make sure that the questions appear in the correct order. Our team always had to try out the surveys a few times before feeling comfortable sending out the information to our student body. In the version we used, the software also stopped at the survey level, so any data analytics we wanted from each survey, we had to use other programs to create those complex materials and means of organizing the information gathered.

Karen from University of Idaho

University-based Qualtrics

I was very impressed with the Qualtrics customer care folks, who were able to find and help me with some quirky problems. Thank you.

Pros

My university pays for this platform, so it is the one most of us use. I built my entire PhD research surveys in this software. Once the survey is built and tested it functions very reliably. There are many formatting options for questions to fit with what a researcher wants to learn.

Cons

There is a considerable learning process to become proficient at building surveys in this software. Not everything is intuitive, and the software is a bit "clunky" to figure out and use.

Cassaundra from Bowdoin College

Gold Standard for Customer Service

Qualtrics customer service and support should be the gold standard for every business--not just for software/application/form/survey companies. It is the best I've ever encountered both personally and professionally.

Pros

Intuitive. Constantly improving. Reliable. Enormous library of help articles. Instant help available if I have a nuanced situation. Couldn't be happier!

Cons

Inability to drag and drop items in multiple choice formatted questions. Restrictions on piping in text from certain question types, e.g. drill down. Reports area is the least intuitive section of the survey platform.

Trish from HSB

Love Qualtrics - I use it for everything

Pros

Easy and intuitive; yet has a good deal of depth. So I can customize what I need to, and can still teach and share the product with ease. I adore vocalize, its a great what to quickly add visualization to a pool of data.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. I don't really have any complaints. I don't really have any complaints.

Elyzabeth from Southern New Hampshire University

I love Qualtrics!

I am a Graduate student. Over the last few years, I have spent a good amount of time using Qualtrics for numerous psychological surveys. Some of which have contributed to my most important final projects as a psychological student. I genuinely love Qualtrics, and am always happy to see it as part of a course that I am enrolled in. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about Qualtrics. It's an overall solid product, and I have had nothing but great experiences with it.

Great survey solution but...

As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Pros

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Cons

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

Melissa from AISD

Good product. Great service.

Mostly, I want to say that when I call with a problem, the help folks are so able to meet me where I am and teach me the next step. When I first started using it, I would call with beginner issues. Now I call less frequently, but with issues that are often very complex. In either situation, I get greeted with the same positive, problem-solving attitude.

Pros

I most like the ability to show my stakeholders their data with a quick turnaround.