• Pros

• "The fact that the support team was always ready to help and they actually listen to my comment and feedback to integrate new features a couple of month later. "

• "I used this product at school when creating surveys, and it made my life so much easier as it displayed all the details i needed from how many people and percentages chose a certain response. "

• "Real time results that are presented in a succinct easy to understand report/ dashboard"

• Cons

• "There is a bit of effort required to maintain the contacts and keep this up to date. Would be good if this can be automated."

• "I don't have a ton of cons to report on. There are a few very minor bugs here and there but that goes hand in hand with software SaaS companies that are always trying to improve. "

• "SurveyMonkey is quite manual for us, as with each response we have to copy and paste into a PDF. It would be good if we could just download the response and it would automatically save as a PDF."

Browse SurveyMonkey CX Reviews

Libby from Frank Recruitment Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

An Excellent CX Software!

My overall experience with Survey Monkey CX has been great from the start. They provide exceptional customer service and their staff are always keen to listen to any suggestions we have of additions to the software that could help us.

Pros

The customer support you receive with Survey Monkey is excellent. They are always on hand via phone or email to help with any questions or queries you may have. The software itself is easy to use whilst being able to provide great insights into how our own customers rate all areas of our service, which in turn helps us to improve our own service as a business. The new reporting feature also saves us time when we have to create our own CX feature reports by providing us with an NPS score breakdown and also showing us our NPS trends.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have an export or download feature on individual responses as we do a lot of work through the month based on specific replies and this can make the process quite manual for us.

So Easy to Use!!

We have had a great experience with SurveyMonkey as it has been easy to use, easy to aggregate data, and easy to distribute. Overall, it is a clean and simple interface.

Pros

I like using Survey Monkey mainly for its ability to aggregate results quickly and easily for me! We are constantly issuing surveys for our members, and with each survey we make survey reports. With survey monkey the data can be downloaded in various forms, including charts and tables which are already generated for you, which makes the survey report process so much quicker than other survey platforms! The interface is also simple and easy to use!

Cons

Nothing at all- this platform is so simple and easy to use. I only wish our subscription included the "include attachment" feature without us having to upgrade our subscription... but thats not an err on SurveyMonkey!

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey CX

We actually use both products. SurveyMonkey is for our surveys, and JotForm is used for registrations primarily.

Daniel from Great Circle

Great Circle

It has helped us focus more on our client/stakeholder experience and gives us the ability to survey more frequently. Their customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

Reporting in real-time and the ability to add other staff to the platform so they can consume the data on their own. I also appreciate the ability to communicate with stakeholders in an easy way.

Cons

For our organization, there is a lot of functionality we wish the platform had. The ability to be an anonymous respondent, creating custom tags, emoji or slider scales, and more features for the automated reports.

Great product to use

trying to create and circulate surveys for various club and student activity purposes

Pros

The ease with which i can create surveys and circulate them is amazing. the interface is also awesome and i spend minimum time doing this

Cons

the fact that it requires internet to create them and i can't do so without them. it sometimes hangs which is cumbersome as well

Jeff from Deephaven Mortgage

Survey Monkey CX is a great way to learn about customers needs

Overall my experience with them has been positive. Their support team is very good.

Pros

I like the flexibility it gives to communicate with our customers. Great follow up tools to let your customer know you are actually doing something with their feedback.

Cons

The reporting offered out of Survey Monkey CX is weak. I found myself having to recreate reports because there is not a good way to export them.

Reasons for Choosing SurveyMonkey CX

Survey Monkey CX was a better value for the money.

Crystal from Self employed

The BEST CX Software available!

One of the biggest issues at my previous job was not having the resources to be able to get information from and about our customers/clients, SurveyMonkey CX solved this issue for me, I love being able to prepare a survey asking exactly what questions I need to be answered. Plus at the end of each survey, you are given the option to sign up for regular surveys and you are rewarded by gift card or you can choose to have your earnings donated to a charity.

Pros

SurveyMonkey CX is one of the best software I have used in a while, it is so simple to use, but what I really like about this software is how easy it makes to get customer feedback, comments, ideas, etc.

Cons

There is not anything really that I disliked about the SurveyMonkey CX software.

Nick from Adaptalift Group

Outstanding NPS Platform

NPS is used mainly to give our customers a voice to drive business improvement. We have used the data for some larger projects and to quantify the need for cultural changes with our staff.

Pros

I have been using the software since early days and have watched the functionality develop over time. My relationship with the sales and support team has allowed me to provide direct feedback that has led to functional enhancements that suit my needs.

Cons

To date you cannot change the granularity of the 'frequency touch rule', meaning you can ensure customers are only sent surveys 1, 2... 12 monthly, but cannot set it to days or weeks.

Jason from PSW Real Estate

Game Changer

Such a refreshing paradigm shift. Coming from a world of bloated surveys with the mentality of you need to ask every question 15 times in different ways accounting for everything, to a simple 10 question max survey is a lot to wrap your head around. However, in the short time we have used the system, we have received more invaluable data using the techniques and approach of SurveyMonkey CX than we ever did using any other system. It's completely changing/shaping our entire business approach.

Pros

Ease-of-use, automation (triggers), customized notifications, reporting, collaboration, customer conversations, and much more. The most important piece is the invaluable data we have received.

Cons

Not designed for one-off survey deployment. No easy way to manually change a customers information. Heavily relies on API integration for automation.

Joshua from JNM Rise Inc.

JNM Rise Inc. - Survey Monkey Review

So far so good! My team and I will continue to use Survey Monkey primarily for feedback from customers allowing us to better serve their ever changing needs.

Pros

Survey Monkey offers a great platform we use for two reasons; 1. To complete anonymous surveys of service provided by our team to customers, and 2. If an employee moves on to other opportunities, it allows for a great way to have an exit interview and provide insight into retaining employees.

Cons

Survey Monkey was easy to use, and we choose when we send out the survey to the desired party. It really is easy to use and because of this, I had no problems at all with the software.

Khalil from AmurProperty

Best for gathering information

Great and definitely recommend to anyone interested to gather information for questions

Pros

This app is very great, it allows you to easily gather information you need to your questions, it is widely used and one of the leadings

Cons

I like almost everything about this but I wish they make improvements for mobile users to be easier to use on phones

David from Law In Order

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Survey Monkey CX - Pure Awesomeness!!!

Survey Monkey CX has added invaluable insight to our business. We have introduced NPS monitoring by using targeted surveys which allows our client to provide valuable and immediate feedback about our services. This has been invaluable in revealing what we didn't know allowing us to take appropriate action to improve our services and internal procedures and processes.

Pros

I like the overall simplicity of the UX which makes it really easy to follow and use. It's not easy to keep things simple but still deliver a professional product that is both easy to use and full of features.

Survey Monkey CX Review

Very positive from a customer service standpoint. They understand the software very well, are quick to respond, and offer assistance. Very pleased, just wish there were more customization options.

Pros

Technology systems including the key drivers is amazing. Easy to build and create the surveys. Customer service has been top notch (yay) Visually the software is beautiful, great design. Ability to sort and arrange data is easy (once set up)

Cons

Lack of customization for specific needs, this software is definitely built for a "specific" client. My needs are different and I have had to accept that some of my desires for the software will not happen. The actual sending interface of the survey is TERRIBLE, it is incredibly confusing if a survey sent, which ones sent and when. I wish it interfaced more with others systems instead of being self contained. For example, if there is a bad response, I want to be able to export that survey and email it to someone, looping them into the chain. Instead it has to ALL be in survey monkey. In my world, the person that sends the survey is not the person that should be doing the followup.

Judith from ANSA McAL

Great asset to our CX programme

Survey Monkey CX was purchased to provide a VoC capability to a diverse range of businesses and provide a Close the Loop solution-and has delivered very nicely on those objectives. It's still early days for us in using the tool but the early insights have been invaluable and the presentation, functionality and granular reporting has been extremely well received.

Pros

The reporting capability is very flexible and the data visualisation is also a great help in 'telling the story' to the CX Stakeholders. Once the 'logic' was understood, it has proven quite easy to work with. The 'Close the Loop' function has been a great asset- although being able to also assign/share 'cases' to non-User stakeholders would be a nice feature.

Cons

Would like to be able to organise the Survey's by Business Unit (folders?) and align User rights accordingly. Having access to a longer Customer Support window would be useful- we're 1 hour ahead of Eastern and the Help Facility doesn't usually start until later morning..........in the early days that was a little frustrating on occasion, although a response followed fairly quickly once they came on line.

Valerie from SPI Santé Sécurité / SPI Health and Safety

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Very good softward to start your VOC Program and Excellent Support team!

The overall experience is great, the software is intuitive and userfriendly, it was easy to get other people in my company to use it. The support is also very good when you need help.

Pros

Cons

Rigidity of the software, lack of customization. If you want to do some changes, you need to wait the major updage and cross your finger they will include your recommendation. I would like a little bit more flexibility to do some changes.

Emily from Frank Recruitment Group

SurveyMonkey is great!

The service for SurveyMonkey is always amazing!

Pros

I like the tagging feature. This is really helpful at the end of the month when we come to look more closely at the key drivers in reporting. Rep. is also really helpful, whenever we have a problem she is there to help us out.

Cons

Randy from Micromeritics Instrument Corp.

Industry: Research

SurveyMonkeyCX is a game changer in the age of CX

Access to global customer feedback on a wide range of post purchase issues has become markedly easier than ever before. The process is so much more efficient, streamlined and robust - and supported by clever automation - that it provides us a substantial amount more of market feedback.

Pros

SurveyMonkey was an excellent tool for man years, and has taken big leaps forward with the introduction of CX. Not only that, as it gets better and more fully featured, the use by a customer gets easier and we have alot more access to direct customer feedback than ever before.

Cons

Nothing - it is a fantastic tool and one that we intend on expanding its use of.

Lauren from M&Co

An engaging CX platform that deliverr value for money

Pros

Easy set up of the survey and the dashboard is an excellent tool for analysis and reporting. Creating reports is quick and easy.

Cons

Selecting filters for reports is lengthy, especially if you have a lot of attributes to select. There is no control over the sending of the survey in the platform (i.e. exclusions or rules of engagement). You cannot manipulate all parts of the dashboard

Dana from Allstar Innovations

Great to improve business AND cx!

Pros

Survey Monkey CX has had a huge impact on our company. Being able to see customer data and feedback has allowed us to make product improvements that increased sales and gave our customers an overall better customer experience.

Cons

Some features like reporting, types of questions, etc. are rigid which makes customization and disseminating data tricky sometimes.

Kenneth from KK Wind Solutions

Great survey tool with powerful analysis and workflow

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the software and what it makes us capable of. Also, they have superior customer service - always proactive and doing their best to help.

Pros

The simplicity and user-friendliness. Both when working as an administrator and contributor. Also, the feature of assigning tasks is great to ensure action is taken and notify the contact responsible.

Cons

Using a standard tool, makes things easy - but also very 'standard'. There is very little room for changing the setup. Also when only making an annual survey - custom filters can present difficulties if customer detail (like responsible KAM) shift between two surveys. Then custom filters have to be cleaned for each survey - which means loosing insights in previous surveys.

David from NAVIS

Great NPS Tool

We've used a few different tools to measure NPS. CX gives us the ability to drill down into the key factors of why we may be scoring the way we are. It also shows us the correlation of those key factors with our score.

Pros

CX is very easy to use. Their new reporting feature makes it a breeze to see YOY or multiple survey data in one dashboard. Using the CX tool is an easy, affordable, and efficient way for us to measure our NPS.

Jared from TripleLift

Price/Value: Best CX Option on the Market

I've been a customer of SurveyMonkey CX for over five years spanning two companies and it has continually streamlined customer feedback. Centered on NPS, it provides effective snapshots as well as trends to indicate actions needed. I've use this to learn where the gaps are in our customer experience and to show where that experience has improved (or failed to improve) for a number of different audiences.

Pros

- Price/Value - Feature Rich (especially at this price) - Easy to Use - Automated Visual Results - Terrific Support Team

Cons

While it is "feature rich" as noted above, there are a few seemingly small features missing that would really take this to the next level. It's also completely tied to NPS (Net Promoter Score) while options like NSS (Net Sentiment Score) might be more valuable. The black and white nature of NPS only is a bit restrictive.

Carole from Bonmarche

Customer Feedback

Very positive, support is always there from the provider when we need it. Nothing is too much trouble. Great 'over the phone' training of the components of the survey and the reporting suite available to us.

Pros

Ease of use. The software now gives us the ability to do a more deeper dive on specific areas.

Cons

Initially no analysis, this has now been rectified.

Chantal from Federal Savings Bank

CX Review

I would like it if the customers names were only available to certain user levels.

Pros

It is easy to use and great for a small financial institution.

Cons

Getting a question answered can take too much time as there is no one to call and emails to the support team are not answered for hours or the next day.

Nicole from Orion Advisor Services

Nice Tool!

Pros

Easy to capture and analyze NPS as well as key drivers

Cons

The salesforce integration side is a work in progress.

Kurt from Gant Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The Civic of CX software

A very positive experience with the tool and support team.

Pros

Incredibly intuitive with a very responsive customer service team. A great platform to start your CX survey initiative on.

Cons

Functionality may not be as robust as some of the large CX software companies.

Barry from GuideWell Innovation

Determining your company's NPS with SurveyMonkey CX is easy

The platform and the customer service have been top-notch. The dashboard provides a great snapshot of your NPS across all lines of business. Very easy to reply to your customers straight from the platform, so you can engage immediately and thank them for providing comments to help your business to become more customer focused.

Pros

Ease of developing your survey and the reporting tools in the platform.

Cons

Had to justify the cost to leadership, so the price tag was a deterrent that I had to overcome.

Steven from Global Payments Inc.

The High Level Stat You Should Be Collecting

Survey Monkey has made it just as easy to capture NPS and user experience as they have to general survey and information gathering. This is a great feature for product managers and user experience designers looking to backup their decision with data.

Pros

The ability to gather the NPS score and graphically show you how your customers feel about your products and services.

Cons

Quantitative data capture is nice but it also helps to get qualitative. Focusing just on one side can lead to uninformed decisions.

Rachel from Walters Wedding Estates

Survey Monkey CX

Overall, we have really enjoyed using this software and have really embraced it as an entire organization. We have weekly/monthly reviews with our Leadership team to ensure we are taking actions on the results.

Pros

We love the ease of use, dashboard, and metrics about this software.

Cons

We would like a little more flexibility in being able to add customized options to the surveys. It is limiting once you get to a certain point with the Q/As.

Dina from Crestron Electronics

Best software for surveys

Pros

I've used others and found that this is the easiest to use and integrates with all the other software we need it to.

Cons

Would like training or more tutorials to give to other employees so they could figure out how to use.

SurveyMonkey CX review

Pros

Intuitive UI/UX Easy to set up Easy to collect reviews Helpful customer support

Cons

Some customization options are still limited

Diana from Solver

Using CX to Increase Customer Feedback

Overall I highly recommend CX. Not only do you receive a great product but also a great team to help you along the way.

Pros

I love the NPS and Key Drivers. I feel that these two components can really help our organization improve not only our product but our services. This really helps us have a better understand on where we should focus. Were still learning some tips and tricks and can see that CX will help us get to where we need.

Cons

There are some features I feel CX lacks such as not being up to resend reminders to those who haven't respond yourself as it has to be done through the backend. As well as not being able to export reports to PDF and only to CSV. However, in regards to my first con, I have to admit that our CSM is quick and will get it done for us as soon as requested. Their team is amazing.

Jessica from MC Properties

Survey Monkey is Great for getting real answers from your customers

Pros

Survey Monkey is easy to use and you have tons of options regarding customizing your survey. I've found Survey Monkey super helpful in getting REAL answers from your customers. Whether good or bad, I think every business needs to make sure to know that actual experience customers are having and survey monkey provides a comfortable way to do that.

Cons

There's not many cons to Survey Monkey. The cheap side of me says a con is that lack of free options!

Michelle from SPX FLOW, Inc.

Central Location for NPS Data

SurveyMonkey CX is a pretty straightforward platform for collecting NPS data globally. The customer service is outstanding with all of my inquiries being addressed same day or the next. The on-board training could have been better. Training on how to most effectively compare NPS data over a period of time from our respondents would have been a plus (i.e. poll respondents, what is the best time to re-poll, in 6 months, 1 year, etc. and how this might look in the platform) and also how best to use the default filters and custom filters based on our needs.

Pros

Being able to gather all NPS data across our organization in to one NPS score overall and being able to break the score down between our organizations segments.

Cons

The software was limited to the number and type of follow-up questions you could ask after collecting the NPS score .

Diane from St Vincent Schools

Industry: Fund-Raising

Fast and Convenient

We were able to get feedback from our families in a very timely fashion and it was very simple to get a broad range of input from families with students in different grade levels.

Pros

It was so easy to set up our questions to get the information feedback that we were looking for. Just put in your questions and wait for your responses!

Cons

What we disliked about the software was that we were limited to our number of questions on our budget.

Ryan from Self Employed

Simple To Use

This software has allowed for our HOA and other various survey sources to easily collect and compile data.

Pros

This software makes taking surveys simple and efficient. They allow for starting the survey and completing later as well as various forms of data entry for different survey types.

Cons

As a survey user, I haven't had any issue with this software in terms of survey response entries, etc.

Madison from SERVPRO of Chattanooga

Industry: Facilities Services

SurveyMonkey Review

Pros

I like the ease of SurveyMonkey. It is easy to use and read and it gets us the results that we are looking for.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of for SurveyMonkey CX.

Leigh from Airbus

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent Product

This software has allowed us to quickly capture our customer's experience in a quick and easy way without feeling like we're over-surveying our valued customers. We're able to get feedback fast and can quickly react to improve their experience while also taking action towards improving things that truly matter to the customer.

Pros

Cons

No major complaints, perhaps we could use more help with automating reports and distribution to sales team members to respond appropriately to customer feedback.

Julie from Zotec Partners LLC

Great experience with SurveyMonkey CX!

Pros

SurveyMonkey is a user-friendly, industry leading, platform for tracking and trending customer satisfaction with robust analytics and filtering capabilities. SurveyMonkey customer service, for me as a user, is excellent and always very helpful.

Cons

Inability to provide access to data based on organizational hierarchy.

Denis from Unicomer Corporate

Review DRivera Survey Monkey

The advantages of the SurveyMonkey tool are numerous

Pros

You can design the survey by adding backgrounds, colors, positions to your liking and according to your need.

Cons

The free trial does not contemplate that the user can access all the possibilities of the tool, such as: filter the data, export the data to another tool.

Linda from ENT Specialist of Shady Grove

Great product

Pros

Great product. I use it to complete yearly employee reviews as well as employee job satisfaction surveys. It is a great too and very user friendly. Highly recommend it.

Cons

I love using it and don't have any negative comments about it.

Michael from EmployAbility-LLC

Use the Survey Monkey

Pros

Survey Monkey is very user-friendly and easy to use. It has a clean design and is easy for first-timers to learn how to use the interface. It allows people to create surveys to gather opinions from their team members or outside partners with ease.

Cons

I've only used Monkey Survey a handful of times. But as with any service, there is a fee you have to pay to use their service.

raphael from National bank

Great product to visualize survey details

Overall, i love this product when trying to acquire primary research. Great value

Pros

Cons

What i like least about this software is that it is very unknown. Hence, if you are trying to raise awareness and have people complete your survey, you will need to publicize it as much as you can.

SurveyMonkey

The customer service has been excellent.

Pros

We have been using the prior version of Survey Monkey for years and we are just getting started with CX. The ability to put the first question in the email is a big improvement and many of the analytics are much improved.

Cons

We are new to it, so just finding the best ways to use it currently and some of the limitations due to our prior use of the prior version.

Jure from Devron Developments

Survey Monkey Experience

It gave us a means of manahing our customer satisfaction levels throughout the project.

Pros

Easy to administer and easy to use. Gives you only the information you need.

Cons

Would have liked the minimum of questions to increase. I wish the custom attribute I selected (Unit #) appeared on the customer list. It only appears within the survey response.

Christina from OCM

After Year One things couldn't be better

Great Value for the money! Fits more than a basic need, but removes unnecessary complexity of larger tools.

Pros

Very easy to on-board! I was able to get my organization up and running with little effort, and the learnings are available in real-time.

Cons

Some functionality limitations, but was able to address with different survey monkey products.

Lorie from Nasdaq

SurveyMonkey CX

Pros

Software was easy to use and easily customizable. The team was responsive and helpful and quick to show me easy ways to optimize the software for the projects I was working on.

Cons

I am not facile with reporting systems so it was a little more challenging for me to figure out how to create the reports I needed.

Guilherme from John Deere

Free and easy to use

I see survey monkey like a form to rookies use in simple projects.

Pros

The forms built with survey monkey are very intuitive and easy to use. A form can be created from scratch and deployed very fast.

Cons

Some functionalities does not supplied my demands, like integrations with other tools and automations.

Scott from D-A Lubricant Company

Too Simplistic

Pros

While other software programs have evolved, it seems this one stays too simple.

Cons

It does not allow you to go deep; if you want simplistic with minimal features, this is it.