• Pros

• "I was considering Typeform but love the conversational style of Survey Sparrow. This is a beautifully designed and intuitive app that's sure to delight your audience. I'm very pleased with it. "

• "It is nice to experience a survey that feels so much more like a conversation than just answering questions. The interface is clear and easy to navigate and the analytics are top-notch."

• "SurveySparrow is quite easy to use, it creates beautiful surveys and keeps every feedback in order for easy access "

• Cons

• "It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical."

• "I wish we could do more with regards to branding, but I believe that's coming soon so it's not a big deal at all to me. "

• "In my opinion- it has very few features. It needs more options for customizing the surveys- colors, schemes etc. "

Browse SurveySparrow Reviews

Frances from HERE Technologies

A tool that makes it easy and effective for you.

Our relationship with the users and client is increased therefore making it easy for us to conduct a survey and focus on what really matters. Nowadays it is very important that surveys can be visualized on any device, and surveysparrow fully meets this.

Pros

Surveys are an excellent tool to measure the performance and knowledge of your company's employees, surveysparrow has a friendly and easy to use design. It saves you a lot of time so you can use it on other things.

Cons

So far I have not found anything that I dislike about surveysparrow, since I use it mostly to create employee satisfaction surveys in my company.

Everly from Nuvitta

Excellent software and alternative to Typeform!

Excellent service and fast support!

Pros

I love that the software is flexible and not too expensive. Support are great and helped resolve my clients issues fast! My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues!

Cons

There were a few issues at first with partial submissions and submissions still being submitted without consent but the team resolves those issues fast, no other company was as customer centric as surveysparrow.

Reasons for Choosing SurveySparrow

No other software was interactive or functional

Saurabh from GattiHR

Missing key features!

It has been a roller coaster ride. There are high points of using them and lot of cons. They seem to lack the maturity required for handing huge workloads. My recommendation to others would be to clearly review the product and understand email limits etc before selecting them. If you are looking for email based surveying capability then stay away.

Pros

1. Chat based survey capability 2. Open integration 3. SMS Text capability

Cons

1. Poor chat (only) customer support. Takes hours to get a small thing done. 2. Lack of email marketing features. There is no way to send reminders easily or even segment audiences. 3. Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. 4. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list. 5. Webhooks have trouble connecting to AWS public gateway.

SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys

I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

Pros

The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

Reasons for Choosing SurveySparrow

It worked better on a mobile, it works with Zapier and the free trial without the hassle of entering your payment details was a good plus point.

Louise from Altitude 66 Sports SLU

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Pros

Easy to use Demo's Templates Image Bank

Cons

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription Price of the Enterprise subscription Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

Reasons for Choosing SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow contains many, but not all of the advantages of Typeform, but is more cost-effective.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!

The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow. Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

Pros

The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow. Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

Cons

SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

Nice tool for short surveys

For a detailed interviewing tool with complex question trees, it can definitely do the job, but the lack of easy copying of groups of questions and logic branches makes the builder labor-intensive.

Pros

While looking for a TypeForm alternative I came across SurveySparrow. Since we ultimately were not able to use it, I can only comment on the builder tool. Compared to TypeForm (which I worked in as a premium user for several months), SurveySparrow was faster for large survey with multiple logic leaps, the UI did not have the bugs I became accustomed to in TypeForm and SurveySparrow had good optionality for a technical survey (the number field accepts decimals, which TypeForm does not; matrix-type questions have a reasonable amount fo flexibility). Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.

Cons

Unfortunately, we ended up not selecting it. We had difficulties copying groups of questions and entire logic branches (which we need to be able to do), so building a large, complex survey would have been too labor intensive. Maybe it is possible, but I could not find an easy way to do it and was working against a deadline.

A simple surveying tool.

The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

Pros

I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough. The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen. Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy. The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

Cons

I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool

Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Pros

Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Cons

Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

Tanner from Elevate Social

Super simple, fun, unique and interactive surveys

Pros

It's awesome to use, the surveys are fun to fill out and feel more like a conversation than a survey.

Ramon from Essence of Being

Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!

- Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way - Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

Pros

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website. - Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user) - Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level) - The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations - They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

Cons

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him. - You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not. - Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan. - They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

Chirpy Surveys

We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

Pros

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

Cons

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

A new way to survey!

This is a great survey tool. Comprable in price to survey monkey but does a lot more. The wave of the future is texting, online customer service, etc...and this kind of survey does that. I love it!

Pros

I love the conversational way to ask questions. People taking the survey will feel more at home, more comfortable giving answers. I also love the set-up for each question. It's easy and self explanatory. We've been using Survey Monkey for years and this is a nice change.

Cons

I would love it if we can use the surveys on different platforms. Not just on our website, but on facebook messenger? That would be awesome! Also, the whole having to resign in every time you go to the site is a little annoying. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, but I would appreciate being remembered.

Tejumade from SPNS COSULTING

My Review on SurveySparrow

Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

Pros

I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Cons

Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow

Pranay from Reliable Software

Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey.

Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Pros

Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

Cons

I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

Survey Sparrow is the best hands down

I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Pros

Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience. It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature. Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive. And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style. I highly recommend it!

Cons

Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.

Andrew from hawthorne direct

Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy to use and good features

Pros

It's so easy to use was pretty user friendly. I used other surveys like surveymonkey and swagbucks surveys but this one was better. It wasn't too complicated and more like a chat. It can be chat style or full page so it's nice to have layout options as well.

Cons

Sometimes the fonts could be a bit bolder for clarity and ease to read.

Easy and fun to use.

Overall it's quite useful and easy.

Cons

It is a really good tool. They have the potential to be one of the best survey tool

It was my goto product because it was so simple to use. i would say simplicity is the key.

Pros

This survey has really good UI. Really interactive sign-up page. They do justice to their tag line of creating conversation out of surveys. really good customer support

Cons

They have very little options in terms of presentations of the surveys. No templates are given for emailing a survey, one fix template has to be used.

Eric from Putnam Consulting

Overall great survey platform

Small team that works hard to provide a great product that is solid . Good overall value for $

Pros

Comprehensive features and options without being overwhelmed . Value for the cost. Great support from the team

Cons

When purchased in 2018 they User Interface needed to be improved and the team has listened and made great strides in that area . other than that no issues.

Seshu from Seshu Photography

Industry: Photography

SurveySparrow review

I am able to connect with my audience and understand their needs and desires right away. Love the conversational aspect of this tool. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Pros

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

Rg from LocalBoo.st

This is survey in TypeForm format

Ease of getting customer feedback

Pros

It's easy to use, there's already templates that you could use. I use SurveySparrow to ask customers about their experience with our service / product offerings, and they love the fact that they're not looking at a form, rather the survey guides them through answering a series of questions.

Cons

I don't really have anything that I don't like per se with the software, however, I wish they'd remove their branding for paid customers.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

I Can Now Create Beautiful and Mobile First Surveys

I can create easy surveys for a mobile audience

Pros

They have a mobile first strategy which makes sense since most email is opened on mobile today. The surveys are really easy to use and function more like a chat box than a standard survey, making it more conversational for the user. My favorite survey app!

Cons

It is very easy to use but has limited design functionality so this may be an issue if you really want to customize your survey's look and feel.

Cassandra from Action For Healthy Kids

User Friendly Tool

Pros

It's up there with other top names in surveying. Definitely user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Follow up, promotional emails can be a bit much, maybe it's just me and there's a way to adjust the number of emails I receive.

Juliane from Kmar Consulting

A survey that feels like a conversation

SurveySparrow has shed a new light onto survey dynamics in a positive manner for me.

Pros

Cons

The only dislike I can think of is that some of the language used in the default questions aren't worded the best.

Jose Ramon from Sr.

Easy to use and nice way to reach to your customers

Pros

It is pretty easy to develop a new survey (conversation) and they way it is deployed (as a messenger chat) is so different that my conversions have increased a lot. I am loving this!!

Cons

It still has some lack of customization but they are working on it. I would like to change colors and some other designs. They will also have to improve the logic function of the questions/answer

Kimberly from Self-employed

It's easy to use, even for beginners. Perfect for bloggers and for freelancers onboarding clients.

Pros

It looks beautiful - both the dashboard and the survey taker's experience. Such a smooth and easy to answer process, and with a conversational tone that encourages the survey taker to complete it.

Cons

It doesn't work well on mobile and you can't get notifications when clients have completed a survey, but I understand they are working on these features.

Brandi from Bad Rabbit Consulting

Unbelievable customer service! So happy!

Pros

The software itself is great because there's a really nice, conversational flow to things. I like how I can customize follow up questions, download results, easily upload contacts, etc. But what I LOVE about it is the accessibility to customer service. I found SurveySparrow after becoming completely frustrated with the inaccessibility of customer service at SurveyMonkey. With SurveyMonkey, I had emailed back and forth about a glitch for days, begging to just speak to someone on the phone (the glitch had to do with a problem when I was trying to upgrade to a paid account, but apparently you have to have a paid account to speak to someone on the phone).

Parisa from Web Couture LLC

Delightful

Hugo from Southeast Computer Solutions

This is a great software, smooth and easy to use, I am very happy with it.

Pros

1. Extremely easy to use 2. Very customizable 3. Support service is extraordinary, they answered my questions in less than 2 min. 4. Price is fair 5.

Cons

Excesive branding, the branding is in the url, the lateral bar and then at the very end of each survey, too much for me.

Miriam from Coincidencity

Lovely tool to replace boring survey forms with chat-like interaction

Fast set up, easy to use surveys and fun interaction for clients. I like the simplicity of the tool.

Pros

Super easy to set up - first product I've ever used within 5min of buying. I used to use online pdf forms to seek feedback from customers and workshop participants. SurveySparrow is so much easier to set up, collect feedback, analyse it, and much for fun for the people filling it in! I've noticed an uptake in the number of people giving feedback, especially on the qualitative side.

Cons

Still need to be able to amend some of the wording, e.g. end-of-message. Not a big deal but would be nice.

Rohit from Ani Technologies Private Limited(Ola Cabs.Com)

Nicolet from Picture & Space

SurveySparrow makes surveys fun!

Pros

I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling. It was very easy to set up my first client satisfaction form without even checking the documentation.

Cons

I don't like the SurveySparrow branding but I know it's on the roadmap to create my own branding soon. I can work with it in the meantime.

Chris from JCC MetroWest

Promising survey software with interesting approach to collecting data

Pros

The conversational interface for collecting survey data is a more engaging format. Having multiple options to share a survey (link, website embed, etc) is also a huge plus.

Cons

The reporting and analyzing survey data has a ways to go. If you need more fine grain tools for collecting survey data and analyzing it, this might not be for you.

Jig from i9 Sports

Phenomenal experience with the product and world-class service! Super excited about the future.

Pros

Survey Sparrow is visually appealing, easy to create, and can be customized to sets of questions for data gathering. Analytics that are provided are quite helpful and as more features are added from their roadmap, it'll be an incredible product. I'll also look forward to them adding additional products from this concept.

Cristina from Teachlr

It completely changed the way we see and use survey tools. I love it!

Pros

The fact that it provides a conversational flow is different and refreshing. Besides, its price is amazingly affordable and the costumer service is extremely efficient. So much better than SurveyMonkey!

Cons

It has limited feautures, I would love to see more options to customize my survey in a future, like in survey templates.

Dorothy from Shurm Homes

Great option

We are using this for Customer Experience surveys

Pros

Alternative to many of the more popular survey sights, nice look for customers

Cons

A little clunky to use and understand at first

Aesthetics

Alex from Beyond Possibilities

Absolutely the most friendly survey tool ever!

Pros

SurveySparrow is really easy to setup and so friendly to use. The response rate is just awesome compared to traditional survey tools.

Cons

Limited to survey only when it have the potential be so much more... such as a quiz or test tool that can generate a report.

Good product to know the reviews

Pros

Easy UI and it is one among the few softwares which has that. But having said that the need for coming again and again is less