Browse Waitwhile Reviews

Mats Alexander from Auction Nation

I find this software easy to use and it has helped us serve our customers more efficiently.

The speed of delivery of products, improved customer service, and internal productivity benefits.

Pros

The software has a great design and is easy to use both on our end and for our customers. The customer service has been amazing so far, conversations had with the support team has been very helpful and insightful. We had to learn and make some adjustments to make this work for our industry, but we always got quick answers and suggestions on how we use certain solutions within Waitwhile would make it even better. We are now able to serve our customers faster than ever, but also with internal productivity for preparing our products. For the price, this software brings great value to our company and customers. Also, the number of features available allows for a number of customizations.

Cons

We do not have any complaints really about this product so far. It's been a learning curve for us to best apply it to our industry, but with the guidance from Waitwhile it's become a good investment for us. We did have some issues with the message delivery for some customers, but the Waitwhile team has always been promptly getting back to us with troubleshooting.

Brett from Classic barber shop

Great combo for scheduling and waitlisting

Our business would suffer greatly without the software it does almost everything we need it to do.

Pros

The scheduling and reminder texts. The view and back end use.

Cons

Sometimes searching for future appointments is a little more difficult than I’d like

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

Had waitlist and booking capabilities also it is web based not app based

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you very much for your review, Brett! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with the product and that you feel it does almost everything you need. Feel free to drop us a line at: hello@waitwhile.com if you need anything.

Luis from The castro barber lounge

Great system BUT

Over all my experience with it has been ok . Because for as easy as it is to work with it’s just as hard and difficult to deal with new changes that IT makes . Some times i have regretted changing to this system . Im still fighting for an user friendly system , they are not listening to me when i give them feed back

Pros

I loved that you it is easy to use unless the it group decides to change things in it and it screws everything up

Cons

I did not lie the transition from V1 To V2 Moving and re lauding URLS was not efficient .. it should have been easier to redrect

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

I was sold be the ease of the system then

Reasons for Switching to Waitwhile

I thought is it was better , but not

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Luis! We're so sorry to hear that a product update didn't meet your expectations. We're constantly working on making Waitwhile faster and easier for customers like you and we certainly don't want you to feel frustrated. Would you be willing to chat with us and describe your issue further? It would be a big help so that we can fully understand and address the issue moving forward. Please reach out to us at: hello@waitwhile.com

Leigh from Steamkittens

Industry: Photography

Perfect solution to virtual queuing - Fantastic product!

I'm a photographer at Pop Culture conventions in Australia and had people standing in queue for over 2 and a half hours for a photo so I was looking for a system where people could enjoy the event but know when it's time to come back to the photo-booth. Waitwhile was the perfect solution with the right balance of tools and functionality I was looking for and the feedback from my user-base was absolutely overwhelming positive.

Pros

Waitwhile lets me manage a large queue of people. Being able to control and space out the number of people showing up. People can check where they are in line at any point. The SMS functionality is the best feature to communicate with those in the waitlist. People can respond with 'delay' or 'cancel' which makes its a wonderful interactive solution. The back end analytics are powerful and gives great insight.

Cons

I have been using Waitwhile on and off for over two years and the functionality is constantly approving but some of the functionality to stop and start billing (I only need it during convention tour months) has proved problematic but improving. The Australian dollar exchange rate does help with the pricing. Photography isn't a list of business on the app still

Patricia from Sgro’s barbershop

Barbershop Bookings

Honestly I really love it! it saved us during the pandemic we were a walk in only shop for over 50 years. When we reopened the regulations forced us to change and the transition to appointments with waitwhile worked out pretty seamlessly .

Pros

Ease of use for customers of all ages they love it. On line support from staff for owner is great

Cons

I think it can allow for more customization for the users and Adminisrator to assist in brand building and ease of calendar use and color schemes

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

Although waitwhile was more expensive I chose it because it was easier to understand and use for our clients

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your Waitwhile experience, Patricia! We're so happy to hear you love the product and that it was able to help ease the difficulty of these trying times.

HBL from Barbershop

I would like to extend my gratitude for all the wonderful work that you have done on waitwhile.

fewer traffic jams. I had guys waiting in the hallways clogging the isles. now they can wonder to other shops get a coffee and waitwhile will text them when it's about their turn. a lovely concepts.just a wonderful experience. Waitwhile is exactly what my business needed. I was looking for something like this a couple of years ago.

Pros

I would like to extend my gratitude for all the wonderful work that you have don o waitwhile.that I get to use every day that my business is open... you have listened to the needs and continue to work on it to improve the ease for my clients and myself... thank you so much for listening and making it streamline for my clients and myself.. keep up the great work!

Alanna from Active Family Chiropractic

Helped when I needed it most

Pros

When I needed to worry about social distancing in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic, this software allowed me to keep my clients safe and still keep my busy office flowing. They all loved the ease of checking in and receiving a text when it was their turn.

Cons

I struggled a bit on the back side of the set up options, to get the software to operate exactly the way I wanted to. But I will say, that customer service was very helpful when I wasn't able to figure out customization on my own.

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

The ability to send an automated text when the queue advanced for the next person to come in.

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you, Alanna! We really appreciate you sharing your Waitwhile experience. We're super happy to hear that you found both the product and our customer success team helpful.

Mike from Hope Animal Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Waitwhile had been a HUGE help

Pros

Customer Service it GREAT! Always quick to respond to any questions or issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AWESOME!! She has been a huge help in setting up our processes and workflow.

Cons

Can't say there's anything I dislike about Waitwhile. Customer Service is always ready to listen and take input on tweaks to the system.

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for your review, Mike! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Waitwhile and our customer success team. We're here for you if you need anything.

Melissa from Titus County Cares

Nonprofit Food Pantry Curbside Success

Waitwhile is allowing our Food Pantry to open our doors after being closed to the public for over a year. When COVID started we could not risk the public coming inside, so we implemented a drive-through process. The drive-through process has worked well except for the fact that we are missing the personal relationships that we developed between our volunteers and the neighbors we serve. Waitwhile will offer those neighbors that have health issues or may not feel comfortable coming inside just yet the opportunity to book a curbside service. THANK YOU WAITWHILE!

Pros

Allowing the options for booking only and self check-in methods.

Cons

I would like to see another tiered option between the FREE and paid service to allow those with a small budget the use of additional features.

Paul from ACG Texas

Industry: Restaurants

Great product!

Pros

Very easy to use and deploy. Worked very well as a Web Clip through our Cisco MDM for our restaurant iPad's

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this product

Response from Waitwhile

Replied January 2022

Thank you for sharing your Waitwhile experience, Paul! We're happy to hear you found the product easy to use. We're here if you need anything!

Noelle from Games for Change

Extremely Useful Guest Managing Service

Waitwhile is such a helpful and efficient service for events and experiences. Not only have I used it at my current organization, but I also have been using it with the Tribeca Film Festival, which has been utilizing it effectively for years now.

Pros

Our event is a yearly immersive virtual reality arcade where over 1000+ guests can sign up for times to experience VR projects. Guests sign up using waitwhile, and they are notified when it's time for them to return for their experience. Being able to communicate to our guests and remind them of their times is a huge help, especially when we can send an alert to remind them that their screening will begin soon. The support team is responsive, and whenever we had any kind of issue or question, they were able to respond to us within 24 hours.

Cons

There are a few tweaks that can be made to improve the implementation experience. Manually blocking off times can be time-consuming for shorter experiences. The browser-based application does not run well on older tablets and can experience bugs. We would love a Waitwhile app.

Tom from Private Foundation

This easy to use app led to a successful event!

Pros

We used this app to coordinate over 700 people moving through a line during the course of a three hour event. Overall, Waitwhile improved the experience for guests and our team alike and made it possible for families to enjoy other activities instead of wasting their time waiting in a long line. The Waitwhile app was very user-friendly and easy to use, customer support was professional and responsive, and the use of Waitwhile made our event a success! The app was intuitive and simple to customize to the needs of our event. One of our favorite features was the simultaneous updates across different devices. We had six different devices in use checking people into our line at the same time, and the updates were instantaneous. This was also helpful in crossing guests off of our list after they had gotten to the front. Because this was instantaneous, guests were always able to see their number in line accurately. I would recommend Waitwhile to any organization seeking to improve their customers' experience by preventing long lines.

Cons

Unfortunately, we ran into a few bugs in the software that we had to adjust our process to work around. The Waitwhile customer service team was quick to respond to us and help the best they could as we sought to make the most of this software. Additionally, the app`s feature of moving guests placement in line after they have been added did not end up working for our purposes, as text message notifications of what place guests were in line did not change based on how we shifted them in line. However, this was a minor issue and did not hinder us from having a successful event.

Eliot from property investment company

Brilliant service and exactly what we've needed. I recommend it highly!

Improved business efficiency, freed up staff resources, improved the customer experience, data gathering and marketing.

Pros

Before Waitwhile our customer lines were a mess but just after a few days with Waitwhile we were already noticing a huge improvement. Our clients love to be able to follow their current wait directly from their phone which allows them to do something more productive while they're waiting. Once it's their turn they get an automatic notification to return! What's more, they can even text us back with status changes so we don't have to hunt our clients down. We also get a ton of analytics and reports about how our line operation is doing, and we can use the customer data for marketing purposes. I could not recommend Waitwhile more!

Cons

I am missing a resource planning view to organize my different resources in a visual way, however the user experience is still fantastic.

Mike from Olympic Veterinary Cardiology, PLLC

Versatile and Easy to Use

Pros

Full online interface with ability to import contact list. We use the system slightly different than a waitlist. We are a mobile veterinary practice. Each day, we add the clinics we will be visiting to our Waitwhile list in the order we intend to visit. We use Waithile to notify clinics where they are in the list order and when they are our next stop. The feedback has been fantastic. Our partner clinics really appreciate the extra communication.

Cons

Only able to have one phone number/email address per contact meaning

Ryan from Brues Alehouse Brewing Company

Since we integrated Waitwhile into our operation, it has streamlined our waitlist process ten-fold.

Pros

Our establishment is extremely high volume. At times, we've had over 100 guests walk in to our establishment in less than a 30 minute timeframe. Waitwhile has allowed us to control the inflow of guests extremely efficiently. The level of communication that it allows us to have with our guests at the click of a button on the tablet is second to none. The analytical features are great for scheduling purposes as well. It has honestly changed the dynamic of our operation as a whole and I would highly recommend it to any establishment that finds itself in need of a waitlist application.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Waitwhile. The only thing that we every found to be an inconvenience with the application was the reaching of our maximum allotted guests to put on a wait in a months time. We were just testing the system out though. After this, we immediately increased the number of guests that we could put on our waitlist per month. We've had no issues since.

Sulaiman from SMD Graphics

Love it! very usefull

Customers used to call and msg us a lot to ask about order status and how long will their order take time. Waitwhile solved this issue but letting them know how many customers are ahead of them, giving them a feel that they are waiting on a cue. By viewing the list updates, they can know when to expect their order to be processed.

Pros

This is Sulaiman owner of SMD Graphics love waitwhile, i’ve tried several similar services but they weren’t as useful. waitwhile is very flexible and can be customized to your needs! the amount of customization is what i love about it. we are using it to send order status to our customers who are waiting to get their motorsports graphics designed. customers can also reply to the status msgs, its awesome.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, its user friendly and we love it.

Emily from Walk in Clinics

COVID Assessment Centre Use

So far so good. It has helped us organize patients, and give patients more freedom and easily book their appointments when they want, on whatever device they have (phone, laptop etc.) The company has had success with it so far, with limited issues

Pros

Our company wanted something easy to implement that would let our patients in the area book online themselves, for COVID testing. It is easy to use, versatile, and was also easy to implement! Working great so far.

Cons

If a patient wants to book more than one person with the same phone number, the app doesnt let you do this, unless the administrator books the appointment. This is frustrating for the patients

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

Waitwhile was a cheaper option, and works well for the company.

Sofia from Society Billiards + Bar

Great value for the amount of business we do at our venue.

It steam lines customer data and has a nice appearance/feature to the business.

Pros

I like that you can mold your wait list with features that pertain to your business. We run a billiards club and need different features than that of a restaurant.

Cons

Entering in data like a phone number could be faster. The system seems to stall/hiccup and we have to make sure we enter the number in slowly or it won't enter/type it in. Then if you miss a number, you have to erase the whole thing if the guests have already left or moved.

Lauren from Scarefest Scream Park

Haunted Attraction Queue Line

The overall experience was great and our customers liked the system and found it easy to use for the most part. We had several questions about integrations and software issues that went unanswered. I would like to see the ability to connect to platforms without the use of zapier. The Google Ads pixel needs to be fixed and the Facebook pixel needs to be added. Also the ability to prevent people from entering multiple queue lines across multiple locations was a big pain point for us. The auto text did not work in the served queue and if we did not stay on top of the served queue, it messed up the wait times for the waitlist. There should be an ability to disconnect that from the waitlist timing. Once a customer has been served, when you look them up in the customers tab, it would be nice to see the number of people in their group. That seemed to be the only piece of information I could not get. There needs to be an easier system for guests to access accurate wait times (they struggle seeing live waits because they would grow as they watched). Some of our guests asked for the ability to get texts every 30 minutes to get updates on wait times.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Affordability for a small business like us was important.

Cons

It lacks automatic integrations with other systems like mailchimp, google ads, facebook etc.

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

Affordability and free trial to test product. The self-service aspect was easy and gave us the ability to understand the product before purchasing.

Cristina from OUAT

Fundraising Event - Waitlist to See Santa

Pros

Waitwhile is very user friendly for both the volunteers controlling the app and the guests at our event that had never used the app before. The event went infinitely smoother thanks the updates and reminders sent through the app on their estimated wait time. The customer service and ability to customize the app set WaitWhile apart from their competitors.

Cons

That we could only send 2 automated messages and the rest had to be sent manually, but the WaitWhile team was happy to consider this change in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Waitwhile

We reviewed all the major waitlist apps, but thought WaitWhile was the best option.

Angelina from Pellegrinos

This system has worked great for us. We really have no major complaints. Would recommend.

Pros

I like that this system is very reliable. I never have any issues with it not contacting a customer like it is supposed to. It is also very easy to use so I can train my employees to use it very easily.

Cons

I least like the size of the phone number pop up screen. The buttons are incredibly small and difficult to push. It's seems like it would be easy to make that screen larger given the size of the screen.

Erick from UT Passport Office

Exactly what we needed.

We were able to clear out crowds of families from our lobby space, making not only the customers happy but also our coworkers who share this building with us.

Pros

The texting feature for customers combined with a link they can click on to get an idea of where they are in line is outstanding. Also nice are the notes employees can write about the customers, the fact that we can communicate with the customers through text as they wait, the ability to give an approximate wait time to customers early on, and all this allows our lobby and building area to be clear on busy days where before we would have lots of issues of families cramming into an area not meant for the kinds of crowds we sometimes can get.

Cons

So far, nothing comes to mind. It can be a little tricky to get an accurate estimate of wait time but we believe that has more to do with the nature of our job during the busy season than it is about the software.

Matthew from Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.

Excellent Tracking Software

The business was able to customize the software for use with our organization.

Pros

This software was adapted for use by our organization and has made it possible for many different users to prioritize jobs and streamline communication.

Cons

Nothing, software is great. Software was able to be adjusted to meet our specific need.

Baldwin from Panda Hobby

Concept is good - 70%-90% working rate

we had a pleasant time except when the system doesn't work. when it works and we had a lot of customers waiting it was easy to manage and create order within the chaos. but when it doesn't work it's extremely stressful to fix the problem while maintaining the system you implemented.

Pros

Enjoy the ability for customers to enter the waitlist, able to manage the customers on website and separate customers into different stages of waiting/serving etc. System allows flexibility to handle your customers if you get creative

Cons

No app. Using an ipad to access the website gives no audio notification. the automate text to customers doesn't work all the time resulting in customers not knowing if they can enter or not. Sometimes the whole system glitches and loses all customers you're currently serving. not a fully polished system.

Chris from Canyon Pet Hospital

Very Happy with Waitwhile

Client retention

Pros

I own a veterinary clinic and our clients can wait up to 3 hours. This has freed them up to leave the building, get food and run errands. We've found that instead of going to a different clinic, clients now return when they're getting close to being seen.

Cons

Not specifically designed for veterinarians but workable. The support staff was extremely helpful and helped me work out the kinks when we first started.

Randall from Information Technology and Services

WaitWhile - 5 Stars -

Pros

During a Transition time for our next Internal Tool to be deployed we engaged with the WaitWhile team and at all times We were treated with White Glove Service not only from the Customer Support Standpoint but also on the Tool Customization side where We got a full dedicated team specialized to address any improve or requirement that we had during those transitioning days. I could not be more satisfied with the overall Team and the Excellent tool Performance that we have received. - Highly recommended. !!!!

Cons

There were no cons with the Product at the time that we tested and then again the team provided so much close follow up that we did really felt the engagement and the professionalism on the Team....

Emilie from Noise Pop Festival

I used Waitwhile to manage the waitlists for sold out shows at a medium sized venue.

Pros

The UI of the software is clean and easy to understand. It was easy to quickly explain its usage to new team members. The software operates quickly and efficiently - I had no major troubles with it while using it. Within the context of a sold out concert, patrons will usually wait in line at the box office for more tickets to be released. Having a tool that texts them when spots open up allows them to leave the venue without losing their spot in line - this is very helpful in maintaining positive relationships with venue customers. Waitwhiles customer service team also has an amazing response time - I emailed with a question during a concert one night, and got a response in less than 5 minutes!

Cons

The only specific feature that I'm not a fan of is the check mark button that, when clicked, dismisses a patron from the wait list (ie: marks them as having gotten into the event). My team members intutiviely wanted to press this button to invite patrons back to the venue via text, and accidentally dismissed a couple that were on the waitlist.

Gail from University of Plymouth

Amazing Customer Service

The team were amazing and helped us through a particularly difficult and critical time.

Pros

Ease of configuration and ease of use by customers

Cons

Unable to set different number of slots if they differ by day/week No option to alert users there is someone on the wait list

Ease of use for customer Configuration options Fit for purpose

Paul from Organic Chiropractic

Great software that is easy to implement

Great experience

Pros

This product helped my business handle a higher volume of people. It was very easy to get started and integrate into my existing business model. Customers love it.

Cons

I'd like if the survey option that says it is "Currently Under Construction" would be ready to go. I'm excited to implement those once they are up and running

Stacy from Brookfields Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

Easy To Use

Love the technology, was very easy to train our staff. Very affordable!

Pros

Waitwhile is very easy to use and dependable

Cons

We did have customers stating they did not receive notification from us when their table was ready. I believe it is an issue with our wifi?

Michael from Parkers Barber shop

Transformed my Business!

Pros

I like the ability for anyone to sign into my waitlist from anywhere. And everything changes in real time and updates automatically

Cons

Sometimes settings can get thrown off with a system update and some of my Automatic preferences have changed I feel like.

Dawn from Pawdicures

Excellent!

Pros

The customer service is great. The customizability is good. It's easy to use. Clients absolutely love it.

Cons

It is a bit expensive for what it is. It's double the price of the appointment software that we use that has much more complex features.

Raul from Games for Change

Always does what I need it to!

Overall the team at Waitwhile is building an awesome product by listening to customer's needs. I have seen pieces of my feedback built into the platform. There is certainly a bit of a skill ceiling, you can get really nitty gritty with the advanced settings, but they are well worth it in terms of the customization!

Pros

Waitwhile is extremely flexible; whatever kind of event I am running, I can manipulate my appointment structure as needed.

Cons

There can be a few minor bugs/issues occasionally, but certainly not enough to deter me from the product. Customer service has always been very attentive and prompt in helping solve whatever issues arise, and they are usually due to user error anyway!

Brittany from Innovative Dental

Easy to use & customize!

Wait while has allowed us to go digital in our queue system and more efficient in our systems.

Pros

We love the ability to adapt the software to our needs and customize almost all aspects of it.

Cons

I wish the analytics were a bit more detailed.

Toni from iBrow Lounge

I no longer have to try to remember who wants a sooner appt with me!

Pros

I’m a sole proprietor and keeping up with clients who wanted to be notified of a cancellation was just too much for my brain to handle! I love that my clients can sign themselves up for my wait list and that I can notify one or more people of a cancellation and fill my schedule!

Cons

I haven’t found any negatives to this software

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive review, Toni! We really appreciate you taking the time to share you Waitwhile experience. It's great to hear that you find our product helpful!

Betsy from PATS Inc.

Answers arent immediate but the owner was very helpful setting up the system for us and explaining some features.

Pros

Its ease of use for clients and analyzing data is very useful.

Cons

No instructions how to set up or use features.

Good queue management software

Pros

The API is very useful, because we rely heavily on 3rd party integrations and our internal software.

Cons

It lacks the following: Calendar/Reminder System, Booking Notes and Appointment Management. And it's mainly web-based without native smartphone apps. That a Minus!

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear you found our API useful. We're constantly working to improve our product and are always grateful for customer feedback. We've communicated your ideas on what we can work on in the nearest future to our engineering team. We're working on releasing our native app, which will hopefully make your product experience even better. Thanks again!

Doug from Arthur and Associates Holiday Photographers

Industry: Photography

Very easy and intuitive

We are a provider of Santa Claus photos in Malls and Shopping Centers. Never have wanted to incorporate a reservation system but because of COVID and the demand by our partners not to have waiting lines, the only solution was reservations. Easy to set up, customers were happy with the ability to reserve and avoid long wait times in line.

Pros

The simplicity of set up and the ease of reservations on the user end.

Cons

Software seemed to be a little slow to load at times.

Fit our needs perfectly.

Natisha from Babae Styles Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

Waitwhile review

Pros

The Sms Feature is great customers get updates on time

Cons

I didnt like the Section where you handle the booking hours and to set appointment for each staff

Theresa from LAUSD

Appointment Scheduler

Pros

Easy to remotely schedule client appointments while working from home. Solved a logistical problem.

Cons

Difficult learning curve starting up. Took a while to familiarize with features.

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a review, Theresa. We're so sorry to hear that you found the platform difficult to learn. Would you be willing to chat with us so we could better understand the specific difficulties you were having? It would help us make the platform better for you and others. If you have time, reach out to us at: hello@waitwhile.com

Sergio

An app with a lot of promise but not delivering on all its advertised features

Pros

The app is very easy for customers to use and integrates easily into websites. They have Friendly customer support.

Cons

There are a host of features in Waitwhile which do not belong in the production version that they are selling to their clients. The problems had a direct effect on my client as his customers opted to book somewhere else. Support was friendly but did not tackle the issues head-on. The services have its own times and were not as straightforward to set up. When we switched off the waitlist function customers could still go to the website where the waitlist form was embedded and waitlist themselves. Very little help or tutorials available. I know that they are working on updates the whole time to improve the reliability of the features. Bottom line is, Waitwhile has a lot of potential once all the bugs are ironed out. no option to sync calendar or export appointments.

Jivanto from University of Dayton

Review of Waitwhile for educational use

Pros

Ease of use & the functionality of SMS communication

Cons

Pricing structure-- we only utilize this software one or two days a year with a large number of customers so monthly plans don't really fit with our needs.

Mikael from BB Högtryck

Powerful and easy to use wait listing service!

Pros

Waitwhile has transformed our queueing operations and improved our customer satisfaction significantly. It's simple to set up, offers a great user experience and is very reliable. Their support is very active and helpful, and they are constantly improving the product!

Cons

I am eagerly waiting for them to launch their native iPhone and iPad apps! It is going to create an even faster and smoother experience.

Esther from Kidsignments

Consignment ease

We struggled with getting it the way we wanted on our own but there is great customer care to help accomplish our goals.

Pros

We use this company to ease the line for check out, for checking in sellers, and returning the sellers goods. It works great for all 3.

Cons

Not easy to use if your trying to use it over your phone. Needed help to accomplish the tasks we needed to accomplish.

Price

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for sharing, Esther! We're so glad to hear that our Customer Success Team was able to help you set up the tool the way you needed. We're here for you if you need anything else.

Erin from Little Spoon Cafe

This has definitely changed how we handle our wait list on weekends for the better.

Pros

I love that it is accessible anywhere and that the system is so automated. Having the system be able to text a guest instead of waiting for us to call has been really efficient.

Cons

I wish it were an application that didn't rely so heavily on websites. Sometimes, the wait time for a website to load can make it a little frustrating for the guest.

Dawn from Noahs Ark Animal Clinics - Wc

Works Fantastic

easy check in process, good client feed back

Pros

This is very easy to follow, I can check and see what patients have checked in on line, I can see how long each patient has been waiting to see a doctor.

Cons

The software has a hard time feeding off each other, for example my computer does not link up to the tablets we use at times

Michelle from Am pm ideal pet care

Waitwhile

Pros

waitqwhile is so easy to use and keep up with clients

Cons

I have no cons. waitwhile is great. esay to use

Response from Waitwhile

Replied November 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michelle! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using Waitwhile and thought that it was easy to use.

Skyler from Barley Hound

Super easy

Pros

Any person who knows how to use a smart phone can use this software no problem. Super simple and easy, just what we need in a busy restaurant.

Cons

It’s sometimes easy to enter the wrong number becaue the site wants to auto-complete.

Brian from Empire State Barbershop

Using waitwhile has brought my business to a modern more efficient method of first come first serve.

Pros

Customizable and user friendly. Emails are responded to quickly with resolutions. They work with you to help you understand how to get the most for the product.

Cons

Slow at times, could be a wifi issue i realize and not the website. Still in the building phase of the service.

TYE from The Great American Barbershop Franchise Inc.

My experience

Pros

Super simple and very modern with its really clean design and look. Pretty accurate platform

Cons

When you get through they are really helpful. A tech support would be nice with a phone number.