• Pros

• "Easy to use and intuitive!! I would thoroughly recommend it"

• "Quick connections - no hang time...format is easy to follow, learning curve is very quick and help chat is a huge plus.....Mobile device connect is seamless , even on a smart phone"

• "Very easy to use, very easy to customize, affordable, fantastic support!"

• Cons

• "Sometimes can run slow during peak periods (US time) so can be slightly annoying. The GUI is good, but could use with updating."

• "The interface is not as "fun" or attractive as some other online CRMs in the market, but still nice and practical"

• "It is a little complicated. But, I will learn it."

Browse Apptivo Reviews

Marisela

Customer Support is very Responsive

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pros

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Cons

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Paul from Financial GPS

CRM Solution

All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Pros

Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Cons

Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Over a nine month period, Zoho CRM+ was never able to sync reliably with my Office 365 account. Even though I purchased their Premium Support, Zoho never understood this basic issue, or how to resolve it. Despite many calls with Customer Support, the issues were never resolved, leaving me with an unusable system. Oddly, there is no escalation process to resolve fundamental/serious matters.

John from Paper & Forest Products

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Pros

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Cons

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

I knew ACT would eventually stop the support as they are leaning to total cloud programs so I thought Apptivo was a good alternative at a wonderful price.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I lost the program when doing a reset and with support no longer available for my app I decided to make a change .

Sean from Insomniac Computers

Decided to switch to something else

Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Pros

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Cons

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Response from Apptivo

Replied June 2019

Hello Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback! Team Apptivo

Shannon from Palladium Technologies

Industry: Maritime

Learning and loving

The more I learn, the more I love it!

Pros

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Cons

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

The look and feel, It's very user friendly and the support is amazing! Between chat, google and youtube you have seem to cover it all.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo just has so much more to offer.

Lloyd from TradeSun

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Pros

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Cons

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Very well demonstrated to us, understood our needs, easy to deal with and well priced

Sunil from SKV Group, LLC

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Pros

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Cons

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I was particularly looking for solution that could handle CRM as well as purchase orders and supply chain, Insightly could not offer that.

Troy from Dollamur

Industry: Sporting Goods

Apptivo for Sales teams

Apptivo has a great team and is always right there to help when you have a problem. Response time is very quick.

Pros

The software is very simple to learn and allows you to customize it to fit your needs.

Cons

Integrating with current softwares takes some time.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

we felt it would be easier to implement and have the most functionality.

Luc from Déménagement GDP

very complete suite

SUPERB!

Pros

all the possibilities it offers for the price

Cons

some configurations are complex and CRM should be simpler.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

many more options to help our growing business.

Niraj from SNJ Solutions

is so good

last one month they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup language problem for contamination support time zone issues for telephonic support

Pros

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Cons

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

This to to request please setup my business senior we are setup last one month not proper used so please arrange technical person and setup my business. call support language problem setup and export adverse for how to used this CRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

report, not proper support just like display error we more take time deadpan on you

Ted from Ted Ma Enterprises

New user that is loving the customization and support

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see: 1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan 2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items 3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

Lucious from Lu Gold EDC

Here's What You Need to Know

Fulfilling

Pros

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Cons

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support

Tooe xpensive

Dave from NetDiligence

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

NetSuite failed (refused) to provide a free trial period of the live product without a sales support person escorting us along the way. This type of independent trial is very important for us, and we are not trying to abuse the generosity of companies who extend such trials in the normal course. Apptivo not only provided a 30-day trial, they willingly extended it for another 30 days to help us complete our evaluation.

Response from Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Hello Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again! Team Apptivo

Michael from GigIT, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

General

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pros

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Some of the alternatives were expensive and didn't offer the value that Apptivo offers. Only Zoho had all the CRM and Project Management features that we needed. Although we thought Zoho was a little easier to get started on, it seemed to have problems with it's integration between it's internal apps and ultimately frustrated us.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Needed a more feature rich application

Response from Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Robert from Robert Parker Arts and Business Technology

Making a small business look large and professional

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Pros

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Cons

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Response from Apptivo

Replied April 2019

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Vernessa from Blog Posts, Long-Form Articles, Short Reports, Case Studies

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Marcel from Amphasys

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Pros

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Cons

While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Bryan from HI-TECH Business Systems

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Pros

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Cons

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

February 2015

Edwin from Corporate Gifts & Gadgets cc

February 2015

Why I am choosing Apptivo

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years. I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being: -A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality. But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support! As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point. I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market. We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015. I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion. And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon. Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc South Africa www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: edwin@giftsngadgets.co.za

Pros

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

Cons

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Kevin from Profurn Commercial

Industry: Furniture

Great Value and exceptional support

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pros

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Josh from Marcus & Millichap

Highly Recommend!

So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

Pros

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

Cons

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Olivier from Japan Consulting Office

Great experience

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing. After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process. There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Cons

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Response from Apptivo

Replied March 2019

Hi Olivier! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Tara from Kingsbery CPAs

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Pros

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Cons

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Craig from Acentric

Industry: Market Research

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Pros

An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Cons

Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

David from Health Best International, LLC

Quite Satisfied Users.

The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

Cons

Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Breadth of product features, customization, flexibility. In particular a lot of quite positive user reviews. Oh ... and ... price ... couldn't beat it.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Sixty wasted days trying to configure SalesForce (coming from someone who's re-engineered companies, built an entire ERP systems ground-up, worked in 24 languages). Then when switching from trial mode to live, all the work and the entire database were lost. Couldn't get anyone to help (except a repeated invitation to a video class on data conversions).

Brett from Roof Doctors

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

Pros

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

Cons

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

They were the most customizable and affordable. The only other companies that were as customizable were way more expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Dataforma was way too expensive and not very customizable. After 5 years they were still not able to implement most of our requests and needs that we were told in the beginning that they would work to roll-out.

Vic from Geoplan Phils., Inc.

Industry: Computer Hardware

Long time user

Improved our sales and procurement process

Pros

what we like most is the ease of use and customization

Cons

Some issues about performance and reporting features

Pricing and ease of use

Complexity in customizations

Rob from David Byrd Consulting, LLC

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Pros

Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Cons

Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Great CRM solution for small business

I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

Pros

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

Cons

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I used a free trial for both to test to meet my clients needs. My client's needs aren't highly data driven or highly technical so for that reason Apptivo won as the best choice. Apptivo does allow to link payments and invoicing to apps like PayPal, Stripe I believe and book keeping software. Those features are useful. Also, while I think Salesforce is a great solution for more data driven companies I really didn't like the constant phone calls or emails I kept getting the moment I signed up for a trial. I really dislike pushy/annoying sales techniques.

Dawn from Finkk Marketing

Wow, what a find!

An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

Pros

What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

Cons

I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I switched from a combination of Hubspot CRM and WorkflowMax by Xero for Project Mgt. Everything I need can now be done from this one platform....and more than i imagined too!

Ken from NO2Plastics

Apptivo Rocks!

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Pros

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything. Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users to use all their functionality like Google 2-way sync. So although good, not the best if you are just starting out. Customization - This app allows you to add fields, change the layout and do pretty much what you want in terms of one wishes to use it. Integration - integrates with all the major platforms and has some great 3rd party plugins. Support - 24/7 and immediate. No waiting. Brilliant. Support team is particular helpful

Cons

I think the U.I could do with a refresh Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Response from Apptivo

Replied June 2019

Hello Ken, Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Rebecca from 1SimplePhone

Apptivo all the way!

We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Pros

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Cons

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

We can save money with one company since you can pick and choose which Apptivo apps (at mostly no additional cost) you want to use, and everything is connected throughout the life cycle of the client.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

We needed apps that worked together to be more efficient, and to save money on application costs.

Gregory from TheGregGroup, Inc.

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for it's cost

Pros

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Cons

For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team ApptivoThank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Anil from India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Pros

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Cons

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

Maha from New World Precious Metals

New World Precious Metals

I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism. As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

Pros

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team. At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

Cons

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients. Personally, some items that I wish were different: - Changing email templates. - Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally. - As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.

Donny from Brightline Interacitve

Exactly what we needed.

This is an amazing tool for the price. Being a 10 year Salesforce user, making the jump to Apptivo for the small business I know work in was easy. I'm so impressed not only on the features set but also on their support. This has everything you need to run your business. And it's so nice that the platform can scale as your adoption and business grows.

Pros

- Very affordable - So many features and applications for running the entire company - Very straightforward interface and easy to learn basics right away - One of the best FAQs and tutorials I have ever seen for a SAAS solution - Customer service is very responsive and helpful. A+++ - A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization

Cons

- Limited on ability to delete data or modules once they're created (Have to message tech support to delete) - Custom app builder takes awhile to learn and understand - Are not able to clone apps for different divisons to use seperate from eachother (for instance want to use project management app for our sales team and then seperate instance for our production team. Both can use the same tool but in different ways for tracking)

Price and features of Apptivo

Dorcas from Tach-IT / Ben Clements & Sons

Industry: Machinery

Technical Help

We started to use Apptivo for tracking of leads. Now we have moved into using it for a full CRM for leads and customers. Also using it for quotes / estimates, which they helped us to customize. We are just now starting to use the marketing features. We are very happy with the program and support.

Pros

Ease of use and the support staff that helps in time of need. The Chat Team, Customer Service Team, Technical Team are all top notch. They are quick to help with day to day topics. They are also great at helping us to cusomize the program to help our companies growing needs. We couldn't be happier and glad we switched to Apptivo.

Cons

Being an administrator is all new to me, so I have had to do a lot of learning. The team has always supplied me with great short videos to help. When I don't get it and need more help they have been right there. The only feature we would like to see that they don't currently have is mapping our clients and leads for our sales team.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Ease of use, the many Apps they have to offer and pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Sales Force was too complicated to setup and for the users. Very expensive to customize as well.

Martin from The Light Digital

Best bang for the Buck!

Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Pros

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Cons

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Cost, ease of use, customization.

Cost, complexity.

Torey from SolFarm Solar Co.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

A great do-all software

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pros

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Cons

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly. BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Apptivo is a better price than all the other competition with equal or better features. I have used zoho one (the entire suite), salesforce and other products at previous jobs and Apptivo is easily the best.

Brett from Optimized Lighting Engineering and Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Perfect for any business

I have only used a handful of the features so far, however, I am happy with what I have, I was looking for a solution like this as I grow but don't have the resources to generate a custom solution. This was the perfect fit, it hosts all the information of expense reports, projects, invoicing, licensing, provider payments, staffing, etc. in one place to review so things don't get lost through the cracks.

Pros

You can find many CRM softwares, other project management softwares, and yet other accounting software. Apptivo brings all these features and more into one platform. While maybe not the easiest to use, it is due to the vast capabilities and customization features of the software. I don't have an IT staff and am an individual business owner but I was able to get everything set up for my professional services related business. I am extremely satisfied with the fast assistance by email, phone, and chat with the support staff, I couldn't have done it without them.

Cons

I wish the person completing the trial demonstration could also have done a very advanced customization demonstration or I could have schedueld that for the future. I attempted multiple times to customize apps myself and ended up duplicating features and the original feature was better than what I did in the first place.

Response from Apptivo

Replied March 2019

Hi Brett! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Andi from Maximize Your Job Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great CRM Program

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

Pricing and support

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I wanted a product that had 24-7 support and Zoho would not offer that unless I paid anually

Sean from SnapHome

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Pros

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

Cons

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Tom from Trivium Performance

Great CRM Software

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Pros

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Cons

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Cost and ease of customization

Response from Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Hello Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much! Team Apptivo

ed from Alphatec Systems

Its the support that makes all the difference

Fastastic experience overall. Great documentation but I just use the chat support and they usually direct you straight to the article I need. I intend to gradually introduce all the functionallity into my business.

Pros

I like the way you can enable just the bits you need. I started with just invoicing and am gradually enabling the other elements as I need them. That way it doesnt blind you with too many options whilst you learn to use the system. Its the support that really makes the difference in this product. I have had lots of questions and I have all these answered quickly via the chat function. No question is too much trouble and considering the very affordable price its unbelievable.

Cons

I cant think of many really. Occasionally its a little slow and sometimes I get the odd glitch but nothing to really worry about.

Response from Apptivo

Replied April 2019

Hi Ed! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. Our apologies that you are facing slowness with our tool. We are working to optimize the speed and stabilize it without any further glitches. And I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. Thanks again!

Emily from ZiworX Inc.

Everything you need

This is by far the best CRM/estimating/invoicing/product management/project management software a company could be looking for. It is also the most affordable. You can limit user access, track phone calls, and do so much more all within one platform that is easily accessible from any device with internet.

Pros

Completely customizable Integrates well and all information is easily found

Cons

Can be difficult to navigate if unfamiliar Can be difficult to customize if unfamiliar

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Able to give multiple user access

Response from Apptivo

Replied August 2019

Hello Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad you're happy with Apptivo. We will collect this feedback on getting familiar with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly. We exist because of customers looking for an end-to-end solution like you! Again, thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Ashton from The Earth Foods Company

Industry: Food Production

The interface, functionality and configurability of Apptivo CRM is superb.

Quick setup, compartmentalized functionality so we can add features as we go along, and of course the ability to track our contacts, customers, and sales. This makes it not just a CRM system, but also an invoice and accounting system and reporting tool. At its price point, its features and full support, it is hard to beat.

Pros

The heuristics of the interface provides the user with an natural environment to learn and work within. It's configurability is superb and it's modular functionality provides the right amount of compartmentalization that allows the user to focus on just the features the need. This enhances navigation and the user's learning curve. On top of all this, Apptivo provides top notch support, even through the trial phases of their product. Their support representatives are online 24/7, and in one instance, Mani provided me an upgrade and customization for my particular application. With such competent and helpful free product support, I have total confidence in our companies ability to roll out a great implementation of CRM. All of the features we desire are available on a mobile platform, so we really couldn't ask for much more.

Cons

A few minor quibbles, none functionally inhibiting. In creating views the product automatically alphabetized them and I would have preferred to display them in a custom order. Between Apps, which are really views, their is not a 2-way synchronization of fields, only a one-way push is offered. The product keeps a history of all changes, so we have yet to notice weeknesses in how user accounts are handled.

Dean from DP Signage and Print

Apptivo - plenty of features for sensible outlay

I have had a few issues but cannot fault the 24/7 chat support and they have always helped solve the issues I have encountered.

Pros

I wanted a CRM system that was able to do quotes and invoices. Apptivo ticks this box - other competitors can offer this but much more expensive and way out of budget for small company like mine.

Cons

Setting up templates for each app. Only links to Office 365 and not MS Office 2019

Price and features

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Goldmine and Quotewerks are great but too expensive as a single user in a small business

Louise from nuron

Industry: Utilities

Flexible CRM system and supportive team

Great, really supportive in providing tutorials whilst trying out Really supporting in on ongoing support and resolving issued - the chat function is great Jasper - who I dealt with from start to finish has always been willing and able to support

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. A challenger to the larger CRM's for sure

Cons

Main dashboards could have some more flexibility. Overall branding options could be improved. The news feed could have more formatting options

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

cost-effective and good ability to bespoke individual modules to support my reporting needs

Jack from Optimize Selling Solutions

Apptivo is Awesome

Overall, I love the product now that I have learned to use it. I just wish that it were more user friendly in the beginning and that the customer service were more helpful when I want to learn something new. I have been hindered in learning how to use other apps within Apptivo because I don't want to go through the hassle of dealing with customer support.

Pros

Apptivo provides an excellent CRM for us to schedule emails and send a personalized email to several people at the same time. We schedule meeting reminder emails and workshop reminder emails all through Apptivo.

Cons

Customer support is lacking and the software is not very intuitive. It seems as though customer support is outsourced and that the CSR's don't know the product very well. Apptivo does not have a lot of instructional videos on Youtube and their written support is hard to locate.

Response from Apptivo

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about your issue with our user friendliness and customer support, we are working towards improving it. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

chris from fendeck

Industry: Building Materials

cloud

Pros

all the data is safe in the cloud and accessible from any device anywhere

Cons

if features are not available, they take a very long time to be implemented and feedback is non existent.

Poor support.

Response from Apptivo

Replied June 2019

Hello Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We will collect this feedback and notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo