All Referrizer Reviews

Reviewed February 2024

You Need to Add Referrizer

Emily

Makes marketing Easy

PROS

UI is great and this products gets my clients doing half the heavy lifting by making it EASY to seamlessly share my promotions with their friends and family .

CONS

This product really does have all the bells and whistles I need to reach my customers across several major touchpoints.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

More value and more features

Jessica

Reviewed January 2024

Great for increasing Reviews!

I highly recommend for text campaigns and getting reviews. We haven't had the best experience with the email campaigns as listed above.

PROS

I like the increase in reviews since using Referrizer and it's easy management of reputation.

CONS

The syncing between Mindbody contacts and Referrizer's email contact list. Doesn't pull a ton of contacts if they don't select certain buttons to receive email promos and you have to instead go in and manually change each person which is very tedious when you have a large contact list.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Thought this was more bang for our buck since you also got text campaigns, but the email issue is a HUGE issue and definitely worth considering if you have a large contact list.

Jill

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Okay but not overly impressed

I have used Referrizer in the past and was dismayed at the level of customer service/client knowledge they lacked. It was an absolutely dismal experience and I don't think the cost was worth the product.

PROS

The pop up works great on my site, but that's really all I can utilize with the free trial.

CONS

The pop up is all I can really use. The rest requires extra set up and requires me to call and/or email. Why limit usage or make it difficult on a free trial? Also, I have used them I the past and used the full set up with guaranteed payment. When I pointed out the lack of leads that were generated and tried to hold them to their guarantee, they refused to honor it. It wasn't until we threatened to call our lawyer that they finally help to their word.

Steven

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

We love what it does

PROS

We love the flexibility and power! It is a critical item.

CONS

It can at times be tricky to implement well.

Jon

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Referrizer Review

Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

PROS

Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

CONS

Cannot reorganize text message templates

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Referral and loyalty points programs not offered by Demandforce but integral to Referrizer

Nicole

Reviewed July 2022

Referrizer Helps Us Daily!

Referrizer is an integral component of our lead capture, review capture and email marketing efforts. We recommend Referrizer to all businesses - especially small ones like ours.

PROS

The lead capture component is a critical aspect of us getting new clients. Additionally, through the review feature we have built a strong online standing.

CONS

Reporting was an issue in the past, but the recent features and enhancements in this area have addressed the gap.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

The google review and lead capture features.

Todd

Reviewed May 2020

Contact your clients with targeted advertising

targeting my clients and getting my message delivered to their inbox rather then their spam or junk folder

PROS

This will contact your clients and deliver your message with accuracy and not ending up in their spam folder. My sales has increased with this advertising tool and highly recommend it

CONS

setting up the campaigns does take time and their support staff is great with helping me.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

it integrates with my mind body software and i am able to target several different areas for marketing, Birthdays, anniversaries as a few areas to target and it personalizes the campaigns

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

it seams that constant contact doesn't have the ability to drip my campangine and most of the time my messages wind up in their spam or junk file

Stephanie

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2021

Referrizer for small startup

Awesome

PROS

Integration with shopify and calendly. Ease of use. Availability of support and agency services.

CONS

Was hard to find in my search for small business referral programs.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

Needed rewards and loyalty in addition to referral tools.

Ana

Reviewed May 2022

Fabulous marketing option

I am really enjoying my experience

PROS

Easy to use and customer support is great.

CONS

A phone app would be nice to maneuver dashboard on the go

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Horrible customer service and way over priced

Cheyenne

Reviewed March 2024

Im loving Referrizers tools.

Awesome, customer service is awesome. I couldn't be happier.

PROS

I just got set up with the tools offered by Refferizer and on my first campaign I got 3 come back offers excepted. I cant wait to see the results after my first 30 days.

CONS

I havent disliked anything yet. Im am happy with all the tools ive been given to use.

Ellen

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Great application for client communication

Good overall experience.

PROS

I use texting feature most often. Clients prefer to communicate via text. I also use it for email campaigns.

CONS

I wish there was an app for texting. Additionally, referrizer doesn’t automatically sync with my spa software (for new clients) so we have to enter new client info into referrizer.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Referrizer offers more features. Texting with clients does not cost a fee. They only charge for text campaigns for marketing.

Haroon

Good value for money!

Have greatly increased the number of our reviews (from 30 to 160 in a year) and been able to weed out some of the negative ones.

PROS

Easy to use use. Implementation and setup team were great. Ongoing training and support are great. Interfaces with our scheduling software (MindBody) so clients lists are automatically updated and automatically contacted for Reviews. Allows texting and emailing to clients.

CONS

Referrals haven't really worked for us, but being able to collect reviews, and send emails and texts to clients meets our needs.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

Ease of use, implementation, and integration with existing scheduling software.

More value for money.

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

New Customer Set up

It has been a good overall experience and I believe to date I see and am getting appropriate value to continue. I think with more time using the system, I will experience even great value.

PROS

The product is very complete and intuitive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] creates emails and offers for special days of the year that I can send directly to my customers and that is a great benefit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been very attentive to my learning style and because of that I very satisfied with my progress and uptake.

CONS

It takes some effort to learn and get the most out of especially concerning campaigns for both text and emails and landing page development. I may not be there yet because I am a month into using the system but I want more analytics. Also, when beginning my service, all services were not available to me and that was a little annoying.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

In use by other companies that I respect.

Not easy to use

Stratos

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Superb support

As mentioned above, anyone can create a viable product, but when it comes to support and guest experience many people forget that this is as important and some times more important than the actual product they offer. Referrizer understands that very well. Higher management has done an excellent job in creating a company culture that has the above engraved in the company's DNA.

PROS

Features keep on adding; Referrizer listens to your requests and customizes according to your needs. I have been with them for a long time and i have seen a ton of features added since I started with them. Most important out of all is something that many companies keep forgetting...their customer support is by far the best I have experienced. They listen to you, they assist you and they follow up!

CONS

I would like to see negative reviews as they come in without logging into referrizer. I have to pay for a review software (Review Tracker) and I believe this is something that could be part of their feature additions to their suite of services. How about a menu management software that could be integrated with the customers' website?? We update our website menu and that updates, our iPad menu (for our customers), TripAdvisor, FaceBook, Google, etc

Reason for choosing Referrizer

Text message campaigns was key here. Honestly, email campaigns haven't been very popular or effective for us. I also feel not that many ppl are logging into our wifi any more

Service

Wioletta

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

The Beauty Bar Design Studio

We are a small business Salon located in Lawrenceville NJ. We joined a referrizer to help market our business! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked us through step by step about how everything works and gave us tips on how to boost our clientele! Referizzer helped us design special offers for our clients, send them email about special events and even communicate with our clients! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the whole referizzer team for helping us achieve great marketing for our small business! If you are a business small or big we definitely recommend Referizers as a chance to reach out and boost your clientele! Thank you, The Beauty Bar Design Studio!

PROS

The Beauty Bar Design Studio loves how easy it is to use and also how fast it boosted our clientele!

CONS

As of right know I haven't found anything wrong with this software

Tracey

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great software

None

PROS

We regularly use the texting feature to communicate with clients. The loyalty program is marginally successful, but I think that’s the nature of our business, we are a yoga studio.

CONS

The level of control we have over our client email and text lists is frustrating. It’s not easy to make sure everyone that has opted out of the emails or texts doesn’t automatically go into MINDBODY to update our client preferences.

Reason for choosing Referrizer

We thought we could get more out of the referral program.

Texting, loyalty program

Deanna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Review avoid increase for 6 months

They are always so willing to help. Tech support is fast and accurate.

PROS

Everything - the lead generation aspect.

CONS

does not integrate with one of the largest Spa Management Software - Vagaro. Keep raising prices.

Reasons for switching to Referrizer

Too expensive and just didn't provide the full services I needed.

Christine