• Pros

• "The software is very easy to use. It has a very clean design. It really has helped with sales of merchandise."

• "Easy to setup. Easy for customers and makes it look like we built a custom app. Helps with cash flow and avoids the use of dated loyalty cards. "

• "I like the ease of use the best. The software was produced with no errors. The training was complete. And the after purchase support has been great, Wish I did it sooner!"

• Cons

• "We had some issues with integrating with our POS software but customer rep worked incredibly hard to address these and ensure that we were happy with the end results."

• "The integration with our POS has had ups and downs but ReUp has been very proactive in getting things fixed."

• "It would be nice to see features that make it more efficient for customers to place orders, geo-tracking and advanced reporting. "

Browse ReUp Reviews

Very easy to learn and operate

Pros

Cons

Can't accommodate delivery yet. Some of my customers don't carry their phone (hard to believe in this day and age). And some customers don't have enough room on their phone to install the app (easy to believe in this day and age.) Wish there was a way to add points easily through my laptop.

Ryan from Jimmy's Coffee

Industry: Restaurants

Great product that has helped build the loyalty of our customers.

The app has helped us build loyalty from our customers which has, in turn, increased their average spend in our cafes, generating increased revenue. Furthermore, customers like being rewarded through the app which helps us maintain the positive perception our clients have of our company and its products.

Pros

The app has grown loyalty from our dedicated customer base, through ease of use and by rewarding them for your ongoing patronage. The app is visually appealing and easy to use. The Reup team is quick to respond to any concerns or questions and have been a great partner in the implementation of this app within our business.

Cons

At times, there are challenges with software updates not working with specific individual operating systems on more obscure phone models. However, these issues are swiftly resolved when brought to the development team's attention.

Patrick from 15th Street Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Terrible company now

Supper stinks and the program leaves the restaurant owner open to SEVERE SECURITY VULNERABILITIES. NOT A GOOD PROGRAM ANYMORE

Pros

Before it was very easy to use. They used to use an iPad camera to check in for customers and sell gift cards. And you could always find a customer by the phone number.

Cons

They have been bought out by a different company recently and it has gone downhill big time!!! They aren’t keeping up with the integrations they promised. Our POS had a recent update and now reup has SERIOUS security holes in it. For example today 10/30/18 we found out that when selling a gift card they no longer activate the card based on what the customer is purchasing. So an employee can ring in a gift card for $20 and then activate it for whatever amount they want...$50, $200, $1,000. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I tried calling my rep and her number is no longer valid as she left the company (not surprised). So I got support. I knew more about the loyalty program and how it works than he did. Asked for a supervisor and he said they didn’t have one. The supervisor is in another city in another office and he had no way for me to speak with them. WOW!

Emily from Astarte Fresh Yogurt Bar

Top notch! Easy! ReUp has helped grow my business!

Access to my customers, higher cash flow, gifting, appealing to a cash-free consumer.

Pros

Easy to use, back end capabilities to review users, add points, easy to speak to customers. Useful data.

Cons

I only wish there was a bit more reporting tools to show patterns and help extrapilate info for my book keeping ie. Total credit added in Oct 2017 vs. Sept 2017. Total Year etc.

doug from Ontario Nutrition Company Inc.

Great for customer retention, customer satisfaction as well as improving business.

Customer retention and satisfaction!

Pros

Easy to use, very straightforward, and good connectivity with the customer and devices. I like that it gives a lot of options on how to reward customers, as well as customer notifications. The portal is useful too.

Cons

Sometimes scanning doesn't work, and if the internet is down or customer doesn't have data/can't connect to wifi, it becomes a problem. Gift cards/key tags tend to have the codes/scan section rub off.

Andrew from Great Dane Coffee

Early adopter and been happy since the beginning.

Customers wanted a loyalty solution. This was the best out there (and still looks to be).

Pros

Cons

Sometimes customers assume we, Great Dane Coffee, built the app (because it's all our branding), so they ask technical questions. ReUp really good about answering right away though.

Sebastian from Phil & Sebastian Coffee

I think ReUp has a nice platform but it lacks the UI sophistication required for mass adoption.

"ReUp has a strong platform for rewards, loyalty and order ahead. It’s a great base from which many features can be added to create a seamless user experience capable of mass adoption.”

Pros

The ability to order ahead, the rewards platform and the gift card engine. The next step for the order ahead would be to achieve PoS integration. The UI is clean and simple. We’ve seen steady customer adoption numbers since our launch.

Rick from BEAN Around The World

The entire process of signing up to put the software in the store and go live was relatively easy.

I believe the software has increased my business and retained business by getting the hook in just a little bit deeper with customers. New customers are very impressed with the software and customers love how quickly they can add credit and see how many loyalty points the have earned in an instant.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and the software is intuitive. I took the time to train the staff properly on the functionality of the software and they picked it up quickly. You have to spend time because you need to meld the Reup Software with your POS software.

Alex from Bloomer's

It's been overall positive. everyone I've dealt with has been engaged and helpful.

Repeat customers, loyalty, communication with customers.

Pros

The ability to connect with customers, send offers, and to build loyalty through a repeat customer base.

Cons

The feature usability is pretty bad. I don't feel like I'm able to take full advantage of all the features because they are not user friendly.

Adam from The Brake Room

Our clients love using our app.

I can offer gift cards, and app cards with one solution.

Pros

It's a fast way to introduce digital payments to my business. Even if I'd like my own native app someday, ReUp provides a solid platform to test my market.

Cons

There are some loose ends, and rough surfaces that could use attention, but functionally there isn't much to complain about.

Joseph from Power City Eatery

Quick, to the point, eager to make everyone successful

Pros

My customers enjoy using it, not just receiving the rewards. The cusomywr service representative found a way to boost usage with little effort on my part.

Cons

No integration directly into our POS. There's no way to earn points outside of using the app as a payment form. I'd like to be able to upload a receipt from any form of payment and be able to apply the total amount towards more points.

Steve from Quesada Burritos

Working with Reup has been great. They are super responsive both to us and our customers.

Guest loyalty. Targeted promotions. Faster service in the restaurant (with the online ordering).

Pros

Clean look and feel. Simple for the user. The dashboard makes it easy to manage users and also for reconciling payments between our 90 locations.

Cons

PJ from Pura Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Ltd.

awesome experience

Pros

Cons

I'd like to earn points with a check-in feature or allow gift cards to be credited with a 10 class pass.

Brad from Cafe Con Leche

It's very easy to use for both customers and employees. The visuals and user experience are great!

Customer loyalty rewards. Looked like a competitive company with technology.

Pros

I like that the set up is well thought out that I can quickly walk a customer through the functionality and both they and I are confident in understanding how it works. I was looking to develop a loyalty program that can't be forged and is up to date with technology and this fit those perfectly.

Cons

I would love to offer a pre-order feature to it.(customers can submit their order before they come to pick it up).

Love having our own app, but wish it could do more

Pros

ReUp has a moderately easy to use dashboard, and a great support team at ReUp headquarters - customer rep is excellent!!

Cons

Mostly concerned with the software's limitations - it would be great to have promo-codes to help push/sell things to our app's users.

Sheila from Chronic Tacos

Great app. Great support team. Very user friendly

Pros

The app is incredibly user friendly. The back end is very easy to use and generate reports. The support that new users receive is amazing.

Loren from River Street Tavern

Scam

Horrible I would not wish this experience on anyone.

Pros

Did not like the software at all. We where presented that it could do one thing and it did another.

Cons

Ease of use. Logging in a guest to get credit for their spending, gave credit for tax dollars not just spending, Was told we could give gift cards for their spending can not that do that. Lack of training material once loaded to the POS. Response time from anyone above tech support was laughable.

Reasons for Choosing ReUp

Only option that worked with TouchBistro