• Pros

• "I like this program because you can pay multiple people at one time. You fill out a spreadsheet with all the names and payments, and then upload it. That feature is great. "

• "This program is so simple to use. I use Microsoft Word everyday because of how easy it is to use and navigate."

• "Very quick processes time, easy to apply your acount"

• Cons

• "Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable. more marketing and public aware is needed."

• "what i dislike sometimes about this software is that it has the tendency to not even be able to work or just not be redeemed-able "

• "Two to three steps required to apply your account "

Browse Tango Card Reviews

Abimbola from IROKO Partners Limited

Tango card takes a lot of workload off our hands.

Basically, Tango provided my organization with a faster and automated means to reward our loyal customers. Before Tango, we usually sent our customers company souvenirs which our survey showed were not appreciated by some recipients. With Tango ,rewarded customers are provided a cash value reward which they can claim for a gift card of their choice. Thus putting the decision making process in their hands as against on our hands.

Pros

Primarily, I love the quality of customer service we got from the Tango team on the handful of times we have partnered with them on our quarterly customer loyalty reward programmes. They are always responsive and sometimes went out of their way to please, particularly customer representative She has always been awesome and as a customer service agent,I know when a fellow support agent in another organization is at the top of their game. Also I love the quality of help-desk support service they offered our rewarded customers ,ensuring we had no need to dedicate reward support duties to anybody in my team as such duties were already taken care of by the Tango's customer service. Functionality wise,I love how Tango offers our customers multiple options via which they can claim their reward,while also giving them months of grace periods during which they can claim their reward for a gift card.

Cons

For our customers in developing economies, they are only able to claim their rewards as a visa gift card mostly ie every other options available is unusable to them. Thus ,will be great if Tango can add more brands from developing economies into the list of brand gift cards which customers can claim their rewards for.

swati from Startup club for youngsters

My troubleshooter for E-gift cards

It's was really good to use this and I definitely recommend to use this at lest for once as it wouldn't disappoint you if your looking for safe and easy to manage Services.

Pros

It's really safe and secure. Every information that we share are secure and very action that takes place are transparent like we can easy track that exactly from where we are receiving the incentives .Moreover it provides really good customer care services you hardy have to wait a few minutes for any of their staff to attain your complain. You don't have to scroll a lot to complete the verifications and other necessary actions it can be done with few clicks.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any major draw backs except for some minor ones like Prepaid debit cards are hard to redeem and limitations on some free Gift Cards.

Reasons for Switching to Tango Card

Poor Customer care services and complexity in managing the actions.

Renee from TMK Fundraising

Industry: Fund-Raising

Tango Review 2019

I liked it and we will be using this service again with free incentive program this fall as well

Pros

I liked that it was easy to distribute the free gift card to our groups through email with ease. They simply let us know which card they wanted and we would e-mail it to them.

Cons

That if the customer didn't see or went to spam it was a hassle to get it re issued to them

Pragya from Sensyblee

E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives - Review 2021

A problem-free approach to gift other people and employees. Easy interface and quality customer support. Great for businesses in developed countries.

Pros

1)The store and brand option on E gift cards and Incentives. 2)You get a Free Demo Service. 3)Hassle-free way of gifting employees. Feels good to get rewarded and to gift others. 4)It's a web-based saas platform, works similarly across all devices and operating systems. 5)Training is provided in person, through webinars and documentation. 6) The customer service support is very great.

Cons

1)Limited options in developing countries to claim the reward. 2)Need to be marketed more.

Sanober from Agility

Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money

Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Pros

Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details. Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards. Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Helen from Harris Teeter

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Tango Review

Their customer service is great, I had no issue utilizing this software to get my rewards.

Pros

It is a easy way to receive e-gift card rewards. I also had a time I had to speak to their customer service, and they were super helpful and resolved my issue quickly.

Cons

The only thing I would say is that it is a third party when it comes to receiving the rewards, so it can sometimes be a hassle to go through the process.

Muhammad Rizwan from NETSOL Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Best and Safest E-Gift Card Rewards Solution

Pros

It is the best and safest e-gift card rewards solution to be used. Easy to setup and utilize within no time.

Cons

High pricing is somewhat a point that can be considered negative.

David from Center Academy

Tango gift cards are great for perks!

For the most part, a very good experience! Gift card use and receipt is always a great option to have and utilize.

Pros

I like the option of converting surveys, tasks and other rewards into a Tango gift card. Having this tool at my disposal really helps in gifting others for jobs well done.

Cons

There are times when cashing out a Tango gift card that the process seems to be a bit confusing. An extra email alert sometimes occurs that makes me feel that I didn't do something correctly. If I remind myself that this takes place periodically, then all is well.

Max from Millennium Marketing Solutions

Great and actually provides gift cards

It’s been great. Very happy

Pros

Reviews are easy to leave, easy to find software, and they actually provide gift certificates and there doesn’t appear to be a cap on how many you can do

Cons

I don’t really have one. I’d love the option to do longer/more detailed reviews for higher values, but not complaining.

Ahmed from Self employed

The best incentives and rewards

My overall experience has been great I mean who doesn’t love to receive free incentives and without this software many companies would be having problems distributing giftcards to their loyal members or contributers

Pros

Something I really like about this software is the fact that they have a few different options to choose from when it comes to giftcards due to which people living out of the US also get to receive their rewards easily

Cons

There’s nothing to dislike about it but it would be even better if they also gave us an option to redeem a visa prepaid giftcard because some online stores don’t accept mastercard gift cards

Best Way of receiving rewards and incentives for online remote jobs

Pros

Tango Cards provides e-gift cards of top merchants like Amazon and Starbucks which is really a way good method of rewarding someone for the work they did or as a gift, this thing impressed me a lot because it is really easy and convenient way of receiving rewards for the work I do for some websites. The other way by which Tango Cards provides reward is by giving them a Virtual Prepaid card that could be Visa or MasterCard, in my opinion this is the best way to receive rewards or gifts because we this card we can pay at online shopping sites, at restaurants, at café like Starbucks etc, and at so many other online or even offline sites and retailers. The Virtual Prepaid Card provided by them is really easy to use because they provide the Card number, expiry date and CVV/CVC which can be used to pay almost everywhere. These virtual cards also provide all the transaction history for a reference. Once when I bought something from a site, I was disappointed with the item I bought so I just simply returned it and asked for refund but I was afraid if I don't get the refund as it was a non-refundable card but still I got the refund and I used it somewhere else. This impressed me once again. The final thing which I liked the most is that as I live in India, some of the sites doesn't accept Visa Prepaid cards as a payment method and for overcoming this problem, Tango Cards gave me the option to choose the country then I got a MasterCard instead of a Visa card when I chose India.

Cons

The only thing I disliked about Tango Cards is that their Prepaid Visa/MasterCards can't be used to withdraw money, so everytime I have to use them to buy stuff or pay for store bills etc. If they introduce the option to withdraw money from the cards, it will definitely be an awesome idea.

Archna from Punjab Kesari

Best solution to reward our users in multiple ways.

We are impressed with the features and services offered by Tango Card. We are using Tango Card to reward our most active and loyal news readers with some eGift Cards that are easy to redeem and use. We are also using Tango Card to reward people for their participation in various surveys, competitions, quizzes etc. Our users have reported that they are pleased with the eGift Cards they received.

Pros

Tango Card lets us choose eGift Cards from many popular brands very easily. The best thing is we can also let our users choose a gift card of their choice by gifting them a Choice Card. We can give gift cards of any denomination as per our wish. Tango Card delivers the gift cards instantly to the user's email. Tango Card offers eGift cards of popular shopping platforms, restaurants, Cafes etc and it also offers a Debit Card with funds already loaded in it. Users can choose from a Physical Plastic Card or a Virtual Card as per their wish. The plastic card of this Debit Card can be delivered to a users address for a fees of 3$. We also love Tango Card because it gives a detailed procedure on how to redeem a gift card. Tango Card has a professional user interface that is easy to understand and easy to use for new users .

Cons

Tango Card has a few downsides that there is no mobile application for Tango Card where a user can store all the eGift Cards he has ever received, but the website of Tango Card is very good and solves the problem of not having a mobile app.

JEFF from LEVY

Tango E-Gift Cards: The Best Incentive Payout Method

It has all been said above.I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities and I love it. Their Prepaid Solutions site allows you to create a secure digital wallet if you want. Some options (vary by state) never expire. Their phone support is VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. And you get to choose from a great array of stores and options. It feels nice to get those rewards. I'd recommend it to any business person who might implement concession rewards for their workers or general everyday gift giving desires.

Pros

I love the store and brand option on Tango. When I do small studies, or sometimes get praise in some of my job, I often get Thanked by receiving a Tango Gift Card redemption link. It is super fast (digital gift cards process in minutes) and very easy to navigate.

Cons

The ONLY think I truly dislike in this Gift Card reward software is that some Providers/ Clients have Tango limitations versus many who do not. What I am saying is Companies choose their list I gather and make their set of rules. One might let you get any E-Gift Card for the $5 starting minimum while others limit $5 to certain vendors and you can only get ( for example ) a digital Visa/MC after $50 versus $5. That isn't a Tango issue in my mind but I do dislike that and it does limit me if a Client or Job does it that way.

‘Convenient reward offer scheme’

Tango is credible and fast. They relieve us of going through various formalities. My opinion is if Tango can find a way to allow the receiver to transfer the value in the giftcard to Payment sites such as Paypal, Payoneer etc, then the awardee have the option to get the cash value. That option will delight freelancers who does some services for a fee for international online portals. I would highly recommend Tango as a good choice when it comes to reward your customers.

Pros

When the need to reward customers for various reasons arises, Tango has emerged as a reliable, credible gift card service provider. The reason to reward a customer is multiple. It could be genuinely to show appreciation for a customer of his benefit for an organization or it could be to reward a customer for the services he rendered but when due to lack of provision to make a direct payment, organizations use this method of offering a gift card. Whatever requirement may it be, leave it to tango and the rest is assured. Tango gives the freedom for the receiver to select from a variety of redeem options such as amazon, visa debit card etc. which are internationally accepted transaction methods. These cards can be raised for even a few dollars going upto 1000 dollars. The awardee needs to make purchases using the said card. This method is simply and expeditiously done. While the virtual card can be utilized for online transactions, the physical card can be used at POS. However, they will charge approximately us$ 3 for the physical card and postage.

Cons

These cards cannot be used to withdraw cash or transfer cash for certain online payment portals such as Paypal.

April from Echo Qualitative

Industry: Market Research

Could use some improvement

We use Tango to pay customers for completing surveys.

Pros

Cons

There are a few things that could be improved with this program. It is clunky to use. You fill out a spreadsheet and upload to the website for payment to be sent to customers. If anything is even remotely off on your spreadsheet, payments will be delayed. There doesn't seem to be a consistent time of when payments to customers are made, as sometimes it is in a day or two and sometimes not for several days. Customer service and communication with this company is terrible! You cannot easily get ahold of anyone. You cannot call anyone, you have to email and a response can take days. Meanwhile customers are waiting for their payment and you have to field angry calls from them as you wait for Tango to respond. It doesn't seem worth it, might as well send out gift cards or do Paypal or something.

Easy Collecting Incentives

They offer great incentive exchange program. It's something I can use, such as Amazon gift card or Visa prepaid card. Even more, I can make a charity donation with my incentive for worthy cause.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Tango Card software is that it lets me to consolidate several incentives into one, so that way I don't have to juggle several links to figure out what is claimed and what is not. Also it lets you to look at the past history of your incentive, so you can track down your record; this is great so that way I don't dare to do any duplicate work.

Cons

The send out separate email for the claimed gift card. The system is little bit confusing because you can't access your gift card on the Tango platform and the gift card code is only accessible through the link included in that email. Not that I am complaining, but sometimes I have to look closely into my inbox to catch the right email.

Linda from Self-employed

Tango Me this!

My overall experience has been great. I've used Tango from multiple companies or people. The redemption process is quick and easy.

Pros

I like it when many companies utilize Tango as an option to pay their users from gifts to payment for work. The emails sent out explains the easy steps in how to redeem your card. They also allow you to choose from multiple gift cards which makes the experience great. I've always received all communication quick and never had to use customer service for anything. I've been using Tango for over 4+ years and always enjoy using them.

Cons

I get sent many tango cards from different companies. I struggled in how to figure out how to stack the amount all in one lump sum vs $5 here or $40 there/

Sarah from Ex-Consultants Agency

Very simple and easy!

Pros

Recipients get to choose how they want to spend their reward value by selecting e-gift cards which will be delivered thru email.

Cons

There are times that I couldn't use the gift card in one instance. I had to re-do the process before the system authenticates the information provided.

Kelly from Berkeley County

Microsoft Word is amazing and so simple to use!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Word. It is so simple and easy to use.

Gustavo from South Texas college

E gift card review

It has been outstanding the great help is really making a difference in my day of life .

Pros

What I really enjoy about this this software is that it gives you the opportunity to reward those who find you joy digitally. Due to COVID19 we have been practicing social distancing and don’t have any touch contact with anybody . E- gift cards is really the way to go .

Best Gift Card Service and Very easy to use

My overall experience was very good with tango service . its very helping for a marketing , ecommerce company . Where we need to send rewards sometime to motivate customers . sometime to onboard the customer . very helpful even organization wants to give gift to their employees on occasional basis .It is best tool for marketing ecommerce companies to onboard the customer and to improve the business

Pros

Tango card is using in my organization for marketing purpose . and to server occasional gift card to employees . it is great time saver . In the past it was difficult in our organization to deliver physical gift card to all employees and keeping track of this .This process was very cumbersome and difficult. I just need to submit an excel file to their team rest thing they take care themselves. best customer support from tango card. By using this we don't need to worry about currency conversion and all. they provide support on global level we can use there card anywhere as a gift card. I am very happy with there service.

Cons

Nothing to complain or disliking for tango card.it is awesome to use.

Lauren from SunView Software, Inc.

Tango Card is the best way to reward someone with something you know they will want!

Pros

This company is awesome! It's a free service where you can send someone a gift card for a specified amount. The BEST part about this service is that the person receiving the gift card can pick from 100+ gift cards. No need to worry about buying someone a gift card they'll never use, because they get to pick it. You can also pick any monetary amount to put on the card. Everyone who my company has sent it to has loved it! From internal employee rewarding to customer referrals, this is the tool you want.

Cons

One slight inconvenience of this tool is how you submit your order. You have to put the information in an excel spreadsheet and upload that spreadsheet to an online folder. I'd like to see Tango Card eventually have their own program where I can just log in, plug in the information, and my order is done. Rather than saving all these excel files and remembering where to upload them. But other than that, I can't complain! ALSO, I've had some of the recipients of the gift card think they didn't receive their gift card email, but it was actually in their junk/spam folders. Now I always tell people to check their junk/spam for their gift card email.

Ferhat from Akron Childrens

Excellence

Pros

Very quick processes time, easy to apply your acount

Cons

Two to three steps required to apply your account

Ajmal from The Barkat Foundation

Best way to reward

I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

Pros

The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

Cons

with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.

Jen from Self

Industry: Writing and Editing

It's really that easy?!

Really easy!

Pros

How easy and smooth the process was. This was the first time using this type of software.

Cons

Confusing at first since I've never downloaded before

Reasons for Choosing Tango Card

Just luck of the draw I guess!

Get rewarded for experiences!

Pros

E-gift cards and rewards has allowed me to give authentic reviews on tech apps and services that I actually use! Also a great way for additional income, especially during the holidays. I love most how timely they come after the reviews are confirmed.

Cons

I like least that there are select gift cards that you can choose from. Wish there was more of a selection to choose from.

Incentives that actually pay, Now encash them anywhere!

I love using Tango Cards, once I was having a trouble viewing my card but the tech support quickly resolved the issue for me.

Pros

The ease of use. I really liked how I could quickly encash my rewards into a Mastercard. This card works at all online shopping platforms like Amazon, AliExpress. Now I can actually buy items off my wishlist with my rewards. I am really happy with Tango :)

Cons

Nothing, it is very easy to use and helps you encash the rewards anywhere you would like to. If you would like a physical card, you can get it at a nominal cost

Arpit from MANKIND PHARMA LTD

Industry: Philanthropy

Feedback for E gift card

best to arrange delivery and keep the data and report ready all time.

Pros

Really nice and the best way for promotion for the business. very useful in the Covid -19 and safe to share and deliver.nice option

Cons

There is a very easy way to arrange and delivery and the condition of Covid 19 we find it more perfect

Reasons for Choosing Tango Card

I don't try another one.

Great for company gift cards!

I really liked it. I was able to use it on multiple websites!

Pros

I received a few of these gift cards from winning company sales incentives. They get sent to you are are very easy to use. You can use them anywhere which is great! Easy way for the company to gift gift cards.

Cons

There was nothing I did not like. I believe there might be a small lag time to get the gift card but it's not a huge deal.

marlene from Elder Rubber Inc

Industry: Wholesale

tango card user

I have overall been very pleased each time that I have had the opportunity to use Tango.

Pros

tango card is a very easy to use E-gift card reward program. I have used it multiple times when earning a reward or been given an incentive of some sort.

Cons

I did not find anything that I didn't like about tango. If someone was not very computer literate, they might have some difficulty in receiving the e-card.

Kedar Mendhurwar from Bell

Tango giftcard

The experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities which are periodically given in my organization. The gift card is unlike other providers as it can be used anywhere for anything. The customer support is very fast and friendly.

Cons

There are some providers who dont accept the card but its rare.

Get your well deserved $$

We have found a way to give what people want in order for us to get what we want. Not in a greedy way, but fir way. Everyone wins, so naturally we appreciate this program, it betters our business.

Pros

A company can set up a link to send to employee/customer etc and there is instant money guaranteed to that person. They an choose from a variety of gift cards (including Visa's) depending on how many the company chose on tangocard.com. Simple and clean website look to help guide you on e-gift card giving, as well as demos you can request to watch. Nothing is funner than getting a gift card you earned or even weren't expecting.

Cons

Nothing so far has struct as a con. Maybe that there are so many options of method of payment to choose from, which makes it harder to decide what a customer/employee might like (in term of a link or e gift card).

Tango is beautiful

We give out lots of gift cards at work. This has become an easy way to not constantly go from store to store to get enough gift cards. It's also nice sending cards electronically to those that aren't at the office. And on top of that, it just looks aesthetically pleasing.

Pros

It is so easy to use. It looks nice and people don't get confused when getting a gift card. Being able to do bulk gift cards is one of my favorite features.

Cons

We had issues with integrating it with salesforce. The customer service was a little difficult to work with when we had that issue.

Yanelly from Festejos car- yan

Is an honest company that offers a wide variety of options to redeem your cards

Tango card allows you to exchange your cards for a variety of options from other companies that are very popular

Pros

Is a method that allows you to receive or redeem digital rewards, as well as buy gift cards, the advantage is that tango card offers a wide variety of options for companies to redeem your cards and save time, tango card is an honest company and I recommend it aply.

Cons

I have never really had a mishap with tango card, for me it is an excellent method of payment of which I have no complaints

Fantastic tool

At a company level, it was a seamless experience. Introducing the services was one of the best decisions we have made.

Pros

Tango card is great, I, on a personal capacity have received a bunch of them from a few reviewing websites and my experience has been wonderful. :) The customers we have rewarded too, are quite happy with the experience. It is very easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing at all, it has worked amazing! Absolutely nothing to complain about. would love to introduce it for rewarding our customers.

Robert from RStehtech.com

Industry: Machinery

Tango Card

On the whole it works very well and there is no mistake. Thank you.

Pros

Until a year ago, I didn't know there was an app that could reward your expert opinion. In collaboration with Capterra and Amazon, this is more than a good app. I recommend everyone ...

Cons

Looking for the answer to my expert question, I got a quick and expert answer, but it's still not clear to me why Amazon's non-resident card can't be charged during the year. I do not like that.

Avijit from Learnabyte

A Great and Hassle free System to Transfer Money

Its a good and a hassle free method to transfer money and gift others, but the service have to be improved. Like the portals and active support.

Pros

Its hassle free for any customer to use this card since it actually work like a visa card, with all its details provided to you. If you want to purchase something then just put the details and you can spend money, same as that you would do with your physical visa card. Its very fast, you can have it. If you want to gift someone some money and that person dont have a bank account then this would be a very good choice for you to gift digitally and its very simple.

Cons

The prepaid cards are hard to en-cash, and these cards are also not valid in some sites for purchasing. And last time when i got a visa gift card i did buy some materials from aliexpress they accepted it. but after that the card was not supported anywhere and failed to buy in-spite of having around 7$ in my account.

Sophie from Solstice Game Studios

Industry: Computer Games

Tango Card makes gifting easy :)

We've had a much easier time distributing rewards with this service!

Pros

Tango Card has been the best way we've discovered to distribute gift cards for incentives and giveaways, by far.

Cons

Implementation could have been more simple, and I believe that is the only major complaint I have with the service.

John from Tormented Artist Ink

Industry: Performing Arts

Survey rewards service - very useful

A quick efficient way to pay rewards, once I figured it out, worked well.

Pros

When taking part in survey programs, the Tango e-cards rewards - which I'd never encountered before - worked fine, whether using it on Amazon, on various sites as credit cards or even to pay my utility bill.

Cons

As an older business person, at first I was thrown by this - that the simple information took the place of physical cards. But once I figured it out, no problem.

DANA from MOUNTAIN CARE

Tango Card User

Have used to redeem survey incentives for several years without any problem.

Pros

When they send e-gift rewards they always work without a problem and easy to access. They're easy to redeem also.

Cons

Just have to keep track of email and make sure not to lose if you don't put the card into system.

Pros

Great product and just an overall wonderful resource for any company. I especially loved the customer service.

Cons

At this point in time I do not have any and hope not to in the coming future.

Abel from Smart robotics

The best way to send and gift a reward link!!

Wonderful experience which gifted me joy. It has been used to send many reward links as gifts as well as I have received a couple myself. I intend to keep using it for all of my needs

Pros

It is just a great, safe and reliable way to receive a gift. It can be linked to a digital wallet and can be easily accessible. Just an amazing tool which is very easy to use and gives amazing gift cards.

Cons

The options to which the tango card can be used is limited. It is supported in international card accepted like Amazon, flipkart, etc. But it cannot be used in many other common merchanta

Henk from 6ya

Intuitive and easy incentive program

All of the handling of the gift card issues and problems you might run into by buying and selling cards yourself is handled by tangos customer service team.

Pros

Tango is and can be used for a multitude of different types of incentives or rewards from market research to employee achievements and the receiver of the card can choose what they would like to buy

Cons

If you aren’t using the program to buy gift cards in bulk the cost isn’t worth it.

Adina from Steve's Automotive

I love Tango

I love my employees get to make their own choices

Pros

Tango gives their customers a wide variety of options to choose from as well as the choice to donate

Cons

Nothing. They have made our employee incentives easy as well as made them happier and I'm lazy about

Tango E-Gift Card Review

Overall, I love using Tango and I love receiving E-Gift Cards through Tango even more!

Pros

What I like most about Tango is that it's so easy to send others any amount via gift card. There is no need to go to the store and it is super secure to use for a company. For example the company I work for sends gift cards through Tango during the holidays as an incentive.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that at the end of the day it isn't a physical gift card so it's a lot easier to lose in a mass of emails.

Yohan from Festejos Car-Yan

Tango Card is a fast and reliable method of payment

It is very trustworthy

Pros

In this digitized world there are new methods of collection and management of virtual money, but there is still the fear of losing our money, because in the virtual world there is no one responding to us face to face and this generates distrust. So we only dare to use programs and platforms that generate 100 percent confidence, that makes Tango Card, this payment processor generates 100% confidence for me, because it is fast and secure, it offers quick and timely responses , offers an easy to use payment system and also in Tango Card there are a lot of options to redeem rewards in gift cards.

Cons

To access our Tango Card account, you just need to log in with our email and our password, so to safeguard our balance and avoid being stolen, we must be careful when creating our passwords.

Omar shariff from Music Industry

Pros

The content of this app that helps me more

Cons

Nothing because its a kind of good app dude

We all love E-Gift Cards!

Pros

- Most E-Gift Cards options are widely accepted. - Very fast availability.

Cons

- Sometimes Codes from Electronic Visa Cards are not accepted in some sites.

Abiola from A. O. Smith Corporation

Great support team.

Pros

While I can talk about the functional value of this service ,I rather will talk about their helpdesk team. The support team behind this service are good at what they do. We tried them out over last summer to reward our most loyal customers and while we knew the basics of what this service was all about , the customer support team went out their way to explain more about their service. All through the setup process too, they were easily accessible and ever willing to help.

Hunter from Commissionaires Ottawa

E-Gift cards are the best way to get money to you from the comfort of your home !

I’m a super happy user and have received a gift card from capterra before. I love writing reviews and it’s an added bonus knowing my reviews are being read and I’m being given a reward for them!

Pros

Capterra makes it easy and convenient to access gift cards from anywhere you go!

Cons

There are no negatives here! I can access the link through my phone, tablet or laptop and use the gift card whenever I want with their no expiration date cards ! Makes it super convenient!