Browse Tremendous Reviews

Ashley from Arrow Electronics

Great Gift Card Platform!

Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Pros

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

Cons

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

Ease of use and they were the only platform I could find that included W9 collection and would not have to use a 3rd party.

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

Tremendous was easier to use, had a better process for W9 collection, and had better emails than our previous vendor.

Clarissa from KFC Global

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

Pros

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

Cons

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

We loved the instant delivery and the global use that Tremendous offered our team.

Kvin from Pepsi

Tremendous is a life-saver

Pros

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

Cons

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Ofir from BrandTotal

Industry: Research

Tremendous has an easy-to-use product that is giving us a great value!

We use the platform to send e-gift cards to our users manually and automatically through API

Pros

The variety of gift cards. The simplicity of the platform. Their customer support

Cons

I'm missing some functionalities such as filtering unredeemed rewards and resending gift cards in a batch. Also, a small portion of the rewards doesn't get to their recipients.

Tom from Everywhere Wireless

Great platform - easy to use and customize!

Have only had 1 issue and customer service was perfect and quick to respond.

Pros

It was super simple to setup and it takes about 30 seconds to send a reward. Plus it allows us to give the end user the opportunity to select the way they want their rewards. Great platform!

Cons

Wish there was an opportunity to identify when/if people used the cards so we could resend or remind. A bit more transparency would go a long way.

Aisha from Young Community Developers

Simplified Our Process!

Introducing Tremendous to our organization came at the perfect time- the start of the pandemic. We needed a solution to continue providing gift cards, safely, to our customers in the community. It has been additionally useful in rewarding our employees and engaging their participation during a time when it was needed most.

Pros

Easily accessible for recipients Creating "campaigns" to help organize distribution Tracking for individual teams Ability to pull reports on different "campaigns" Variety of gift cards and ability to turn on and off certain categories Text or email options to send gift cards

Cons

The user interface can feel, at times, bulky/cumbersome. Perhaps fewer steps (drag and drop options, commonly used selections) to get through the selection and entry process would be helpful.

Luke from Gazelle

Tremendous delivers on sending international rewards

Overall, Tremendous made it really easy for us to roll out an international referral program without needing to worry about how to send rewards across borders. Setup was easy because we just had to create a few templates and then send them.

Pros

Tremendous makes is stupid-easy to send rewards internationally. We have an international user base and needed a way to send our referral bonuses anywhere. We love that our users get to chose rewards to vendors that are local to them.

Cons

We have no insight into whether a reward has been redeemed or not. This is frustrating because it's possible that rewards are going unredeemed, and we do not get refunds for those. I really wish there was a way to see the status of a reward.

Kristina from Cambridge innovation Institute

Tremendous is Super User-friendly and Costs Nothing!!

My experience with Tremendous has been very positive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy & cost effective way to send e-gift cards to customers, clients or employees.

Pros

The product is simple to use and the best part is that it is totally free .

Cons

I wish the software was able to track when a recipient redeemed their e-gift card but it has no way of doing that.

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

The other product was not easy to use and did not offer as much flexibility as Tremendous does.

YUJIN from PMO

Easy and fast reward program

It is really good chance to use this program for my client.

Pros

Fast transaction and management is the most favorite part of this software.

Cons

Customer service is not that fast and hard to contact with them some times.

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

This is fast and inexpensive than other products.

Helen from Emmanuel College

Industry: Research

Fantastic experience using Tremendous

Pros

I love the ease with which I was able to offer my research participants gifts cards of their choosing through Tremendous. Setting up an account, selecting gift card choices, and sending my participants their gift cards was simple and user friendly. The interface was incredibly intuitive.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Tremendous so far.

So intuitive, a powerful platform

Great platform to send rewards with no hidden fees!

Pros

Our team is rapidly growing and we want to reward great teamwork. It takes a lot of time and effort to individually select rewards or gifts, particularly when selecting for a wider group of people. Tremendous is the easiest to use one-stop shop! I simply have to select who to send rewards to, and for what dollar amount, and the platform takes it from there.

Cons

Super easy to use, nothing. There is a minimum character requirement, but still haven't thought of a complaint!

Andrea from Escalent

Industry: Market Research

Tremendous makes it simple.

Pros

Simplicity. Easy to understand and use. Easy to teach other team members to use.

Cons

Had some hiccups during initial integration, but those were quickly addressed.

Jeannette from Ellie Mae, Inc.

Tremendous is so simple to use!

I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

Pros

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Ease of use!

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

Pros

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Cons

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

Last vendor had a clunky and far too manual process that was prone to delays and hangups.

Mike from Linkedin

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Pros

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Cons

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

Jonathan from Solana Pines, LLC

Go-to solution for rewards

Tremendous is our go-to platform for rewarding tenants for their feedback when they stay at our properties. It’s also been an easy way for us to send gift cards internally to our property managers and vendors.

Pros

The platform gave us a great solution that allowed us to send different types of rewards to our tenants and vendors. It’s easy for us to send gift cards to people from different countries and for them to be able to redeem them in the currency or brand of their choice. We like that it’s simple to set up for both internal and external rewards and we can track them independently.

Cons

I had a little trouble finding the link to activate my account but very smooth process after that.

Carmen from IIG

Tremendous offered us an elegant & simple solution to instant reward our clients for their referrals

Pros

Just a few advantages that were what we needed and looking for: 1. Instant rewards to multiple brands, we could preselect the ones we preferred 2. Offers the option to set up multiple users (each one with a separate budget and funds) to send the rewards themselves 3. Funds are easy to transfer from main/parent account to each user 4. Campaigns are easy to share, once created in the parent account to any other user 5. It's free!!

Cons

Reports are limited in information exported, such as redeemed date or chosen brand. Also resending a reward is not giving you the option to edit the second text.

Amanda from Cognia, Inc.

Outstanding - all the way around!

Overall, I really trust and support this company. They offer a smooth user interface, intuitive functionality, fantastic support and service, and they give companies options that are beyond "the traditional raffle prize". I would definitely recommend for internal and external gifting!

Pros

This company and its employees are impressive. They care, they listen, the service functions well, the services gives a lot of customization options. It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

Cons

There are a few snags on accounts that may need to have different layers based on budgets, payment pools, recipient pools, and rights/roles. I feel 100% confident that if I express any of these concerns that those would be taken into consideration and addressed promptly.

Robert from Citron Partners

Industry: Investment Management

One-stop solution for incentives

We use Tremendous to distribute incentives for market research and due diligence purposes. The Tremendous team is easy to work with and responsive. The dashboard solves a lot of our needs to help us manage this in one solution rather than many individual gift card vendors.

Pros

The Tremendous platform gave us an easy way to distribute rewards to recipients who have helped us out in market research. The software makes it simple to select reward types and deliver digitally. We love that our recipients see our customized redemption experience so they know it’s us who are sending them rewards. Lastly, the portal is easy to use and makes it simple for us to audit our spend and budget for market research.

Cons

Found a couple of tiny bugs during usage but reported to Tremendous and they were responsive about noting and fixing them. Overall the platform is easy to use for us with no major issues for our purposes.

Tanner from Carrus

The name fits

Pros

I really like the interface. There isn't too much going on, and everything is pretty easy to find. Uploading in Tremendous is very slick. The campaigns are also easy to create.

Cons

The only con to the software is there isn't a search bar to search for reward ID's by email. Downloading the excel spreadsheet isn't a big deal, it just takes a little more time.

Jessica from Color More Lines

Great to use for team recognition

Pros

Easy to use and train team to use Also like how there are checks and balances

Cons

The gift cards expire and we sometimes have upset team members that didn't redeem in time

Better terms

David from ProcureNow

Excellent software, excellent service

Instead of sending individual gift cards, Tremendous helped us consolidate into one place while allowing our recipients to have more choice over the type of gift. We reduced back and forth emails with customers and smoothed out our processes.

Pros

The Tremendous team was responsive and made it easy to get our referral incentive up and running. We love working with them. The branding on the redemption is great for our customers as well so they know the gifts are coming from us.

Cons

Support is great overall, but no dedicated phone support yet.

Donna from ISMTE

Just what I needed!

We pivoted to running virtual events this year, and with attendees all over the globe I was able to quickly send out networking prizes to winners, and thank you's to members wherever they are with virtually no downtime.

Pros

Easy to set-up and use, ability to brand to my organization, and it works for sending gifts internationally. No matter what I'm doing (running a virtual event, sending out a quick thanks) I can quickly send out a gift to anyone who has an email address.

Cons

There wasn't anything I didn't like - the system is easy to use, offers great documentation for accounting purposes, and includes countries where most of my members reside. What's not to like?

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

I chose Tremendous because it was easy to set-up and use, had ability to brand to my organization, and it works for sending gifts internationally...at no fee! No matter what I'm doing (running a virtual event, sending out a quick thanks) I can quickly send out a gift to anyone who has an email address.

Bianca from Banking

Industry: Chemicals

"Convenient, sleek, easy-to-use platform"

Their product/service was so simple, and we've gotten really nice compliments from recipients on the sleekness of our campaign. It's great that Tremendous can do whatever reward/incentives campaign you need, using their platform has been seamless.

Pros

Delivering gift cards to our clients for referrals and/or market research. Tremendous’ platform could not be easier to use; it took no more than 5 minutes to create a sleek, custom campaign with great options for the recipients to choose from (Visa, Amazon, Charity donation, and others). Excellent value and we will continue to use them as our company expands.

Cons

Have not experienced any problems and don't foresee any.

Ben from Fair

Tremendous makes other platforms obsolete

Pros

Tremendous has all of the functionality of other rewards platforms that we use but without exorbitant fees and archaic implementations. I would 100% look here for any company trying to set up a customer rewards program.

Cons

It's honestly fine. It meets all my needs.

Stewart from Evolve Research

Industry: Market Research

Great platform for survey incentives

We've used Tremendous for over a year now to distribute incentives to survey and focus group respondents. It's very quick and easy to create a new campaign and upload your list for distribution.

Pros

It's very easy to use and they have a wide variety of gift card options. They also do not charge a fee if linking to a bank account, meaning that your only cost are the survey incentives themselves.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's a great product and we are very happy with it.

Alexa from Convene

Tremendous is the perfect tool for campaigns

Exceptional product, exceptional team, exceptional customer service. Thanks for this platform!

Pros

Tremendous is so easy to set up, and the team is supportive throughout your entire experience. The selection of rewards is unbeatable and our marketing campaigns have seen a demonstrable boost thanks to Tremendous. We get more referrals and event attendees than ever thanks to the rewards we can integrate into our campaigns!

Cons

Nothing in particular to note, maybe there are some more areas for personalization, but that is very minor.

Alec from SelfMade

A support team that goes to bat for you

With Tremendous we can send rewards to all participants with the best customer support around.

Pros

Tremendous has the most outstanding customer support you could ask for. Everything, from addressing privacy concerns to getting set up with the API, is handled so thoughtfully by the members of their team. Any questions were taken care of with priority. It was a delight to work with them.

Cons

The setup was a little involved, but our account manager helped us through every step. Once you have a campaign setup, you’re good to go

Simon from ARC Alternatives

Great service!

Great experience working with the Tremendous team. They have been helpful and responsive from the first conversation to any support questions with the product. We send gift cards as spot bonuses to coworkers and vendors and it’s much easier to have them all in one place instead of buying individual cards.

Pros

Very easy to use for us. Simple and intuitive interface, and it’s easy to know whether there were any issues delivering gift cards to recipients. We also like that we can send gift cards via text message to people.

Cons

None really. It really simplifies work for us!

Jessica from Sterling Identity

Remote Work is Better with Tremendous

Tremendous has helped us address the problem of recreating the company culture in an online age.

Pros

Love the flexibility of the platform and the flexibility afforded to employees. Really an easy way to have everyone's emails set up so that the rewards with the proper dollar amount can be disbursed at times designated for social activities. Has really helped us simulate normalcy and foster great remote culture.

Cons

No downsides so far that I have encountered.

Ciarán from Lightspeed

Great for us and our customers

Pros

Very easy to use. With our last gift card provider we were limited to sending physical gift cards, switching to Tremendous has been a game changer, now our customers always receive their rewards, no more lost cards in the mail. The number of customers actually using the gift cards they receive has also increased enormously.

Cons

Some countries/regions have a limited range of what type of gift card you can send.

Irina from IIG

Easy to send easy to use

Something new for me but easy to get used to

Pros

Easy to keep track of who you sent cards, liked that there are multiple choices with cards

Cons

Did not see the funds left, found out that receiver has 14 days only to use a card(some people might be in another country )

Catie from Buildertrend

Makes research compensation easy

Tremendous has greatly simplified our process for compensating user research participants.

Pros

Orders can still be approved by admins, but anyone can submit them, saving the admins time. Recipients also have more options to choose from, including donations to charity. International recipients automatically see regional options based on their location. All of this at no cost.

Cons

I had trouble logging in after linking my account to my team, and unfortunately support was not available to help me at that time.

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

There were no extra fees to use Tremendous.

Nina from Tiatros

Tremendous is an amazing tool

Pros

Tremendous has helped us suit different clients' needs in terms of the kinds of gift cards they want to use, which no other platform does.

Cons

Nothing really ... everything works well!

Sarah from National Kidney Foundation

A wonderful experience so far!

It was a big pain to find a vendor who could help us deliver Visa cards easily around the world, and Tremendous helped us save time and money along with peace of mind

Pros

There were not a ton of options available for us to send to our staff and customers outside the US. I was thrilled to find Tremendous and find out how simple they made it for us to get set up and use.

Cons

So far, we have really liked working with them and haven't experienced any negatives.

Hannah from fireworktv.com

Easy way to send digital gifts

Pros

super easy to use, create an email for digital giftgiving

Cons

nothing really the software is very solid

Eboni from Greening Youth Foundation

Great resource for small businesses

Pros

It's very user friendly, there are no minimums, and we don't have to pay for a subscription.

Cons

I have no complaints. It's a great platform.