• icon"Easy to integrate Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics."
  • icon"I love the communications and hot tips that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] constantly sends out."
  • icon"Easy to use and plenty of informative videos. Webinars are great and the community for the group is really helpful."
  • icon"The only thing I can think of is sometimes users have trouble submitting entries for certain features."
  • icon"Only complaint is that it could use more social platforms."
  • icon"I don't think there is anything we dislike about Vyper."

Browse all VYPER Reviews

• Have you used VYPER and would like to share your experience with others?

Vanessa

Client loved the engagement & results

The VYPER platform was an excellent solution for growing my client’s email list and increased sales conversion from her existing customer base.

Pros

The contest software was intuitive, user friendly, and easy to set up. The desktop and mobile consumer-facing view of the contest looked *very* professional and similar to a contest experience a consumer would expect to get from a big brand like Coca-Cola. Client really loved the high-tech (functionality), big budget look and feel without the big ticket price. My client and I both loved the contest feature that allowed contest participants to take custom-defined actions to earn more contest points like sharing posts to different social networks, writing a product review if they were an existing customer, tagging people on specific social posts that they thought would be interested in my client’s products. The other feature we loved that really motivated people to share the contest more was that people could unlock exclusive offers to shop and save online as they completed more of the contest actions. Overall an excellent experience for my client and her audience/customers. Ran the client’s contest for only 1 week, and my client generated in 1 week the revenue she typically generates in 1 month. Highly recommend.

Cons

I would have like to be able to make edits on the backend of the contest from my phone (mobile) but maybe that’s a feature that will be available in the future? Even without that though the overall experience & results were excellent.

Response from VYPER

Thanks Vanessa, great feedback on the mobile editing option. Thanks for the detailed info!

Melissa

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Pros

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Cons

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

Response from VYPER

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options. We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

Replied September 2018

Richard

Industry: Cosmetics

CameLife's Early Experiences With Vyper

Easy to use, works straight out of the tin.

Pros

Vyper is easy to set up; we had our first competition going within 3 days of purchase. We've added just under 1000 new names to our list and are already seeing sales come through from that list. Its the best "top of funnel" marketing we have ever used; we get great cost of acquisition. I love the flow of ideas from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] by email and on the FB group; very well presented and motivating.

Cons

The branding options are limited; I'd like to be able to get the landing page exactly on brand in terms of colour, imaging and ratios of colour to white. Not sure if this affects results; it might just be that I own our brand guide. A native integration with our omni-channel marketing solution would be helpful, although we now have a Zap in place. The help articles aren't easy to search and sometimes its hard to see whether they refer to Vyper 1 or 2.

Reasons for choosing VYPER

Your marketing was very good; great retargeting that presented solutions rather than shout about your product. The ability to run multiple competitions concurrently appealed; most only allow on at a time or per month. Great reviews.

Response from VYPER

Thank you so much for the feedback Richard. Will be sure to go in and clean up some of those support articles.

Replied May 2021

Ari Eko

One of my favorite giveaway platform

i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website, it works and suited for my need.

Pros

✅ easy to use ✅ fancy design ✅ have a lot of giveaway type ✅ it works like a charm

Cons

i only probem with their pricing structure, i have viraloops and kingsumo, compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing. If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest. We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about. Thanks :)

Replied October 2018

Kevin

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Pros

Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Cons

Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

Response from VYPER

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course. Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible! Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

Replied February 2018

Jonathan

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Social media reach and increased email reach.

Pros

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Cons

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Replied June 2018

Gaurav

Promote your product easy and fast

Amazing experience ...

Pros

Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

Cons

it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

Replied September 2019

Parker Casio

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

Pros

all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

Cons

the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

Reasons for switching to VYPER

Kingsumo not oo complete

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

Replied November 2019

Manhattan

A Must in Any Serious Marketers Toolbox

Raising awareness around www.honeybeehealth.com and give our customers and others something to talk about.

Pros

It works flawlessly, is intuitive and a can be up and running in a few clicks. The reporting feature is key. Clearly built by people who know what their audience is looking for in a turnkey rewards platform.

Cons

The GUI needs updating. Building pages can be little cumbersome. Like to have a weekly or daily summary email report option. Also a better understanding of where the users came from - FB / Organic etc.

Response from VYPER

Thanks Manhattan, great feedback on the reporting :)

Rosie

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Pros

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Cons

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback :)

Replied May 2018

Brenda

Best contest platform around right now

Pros

It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Replied June 2018

Tarcea

Industry: Music

Best Contest Software Out Here!

I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

Pros

I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Cons

Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Replied March 2019

Sam

Vyper giveaway software is in a league of its own!

Love Vyper. We are on the agency plan and using Vyper for giveaways will really help our agency stand out in the crowd.

Pros

Vyper is so easy to use! You will have your giveaway up and running in no time. Its design and functionality is so much better than other giveaway software. Easy to install pixels, great tracking & easy intergrations.

Cons

Vyper is a little bit more expensive than some lower grade giveaway softwares but the customisation, performance & results will make this the best investment ever.

Response from VYPER

Thanks, Sam, appreciate the feedback and support :)

Ryan

Industry: Sporting Goods

A++++ Product

5 stars. Love it. Great for acquiring new users.

Pros

Very simple and User-friendly, couldn't ask for a better giveaway product.

Cons

That I didn't know about it until a few months ago!!

Replied September 2018

Dominique

Great Experience

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience I had a fun time promoting the contest with confidence. Great job and thank you.

Pros

The software was easy for people to sign-up, log-in and check their score or to gather more point. I personally loved the idea for the domain extension, as well as the choose the type of actions you wanted your future customers to take. It was simple and straight to the point.

Cons

I did have a few issues such as the DNS set up, and over all the UI UX could use a bit more work. The process from start to finish isn't horrible but certainly can be optimized a bit better. I personally didn't like that there was no mobile version of your software. No app or web app to check my stats or to set up a campaign. Lastly I wish there was an option to import my current contacts into the contest, it makes for a better customer experience and ties in more loyalty to that customer.

Response from VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Dominique. Will share it with the team and make some adjustments.

Replied June 2021

Alejandro

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Vyper Keeps you Private

Pros

Vyper is easy to install and configure. Very easy to pick your vpn server connection which can be based on speed or location.

Cons

No issues with the software. I am very happy with the subscription

Response from VYPER

Thanks Alejandro