All Xoxoday Reviews

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

XoxoDay Made my Day

PROS

1. The variety of options to choose from is the prime outstanding feature.2. Instant redeem option3. Ease of use for fresh users

CONS

1. Customer Support needs lot of improvement.

Darshini

Translation and Localization, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed June 2021

A seamless employee reward platform.

I am using the platform to award my team. I was able to award USD10 worth of gift card to my team membes and they choose to purchase vouchers that they like. They have alot of options to choose from Lazada, Starbucks, Grab, Mastercard and many more. I used it once to test it out but I am hoping to continue using it if the currency conversion matter is fixed.

PROS

It is easy to deploy employee rewards in terms of vouchers as we don't need to choose what voucher to award but giving them the freedom to choose what they want to do with value.

CONS

The conversion rate happens four times within the system. We will need to top up our wallet hence the currency is converted from our local currency to INR then converted back to the currency we chose in the system (USD/ EUR / etc). Once we have awarded the reward, the awardee receives in the currency that we set and use it in the currency of the country he/she resides. For an example, we top up the e-wallet in Malaysian Ringgit, the platform uses INR to process the payment. We set USD as our plarform currency as we are a global company. When we award a USD10 voucher to an awardee, he/she will redeem it in their local currency, let say Malaysian Ringgit. Multiple currency exchanges impact the value to drop significantly. Only if this is fixed, the platform is an awesome platform to be used for awarding team members and employees companywide.

Hi Darshini Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We are working on a multi-currency system where there is no conversion charge. This should be live by August 2021. Stay tuned! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. It's feedback like yours keeps us motivated and strive to provide a great user experience. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Zarmeena

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Xoxoday Plum - buying made simple

PROS

The entire process is simple, and easy to understand. The voucher catalog is also right there, making it easier to search for details about the brands. The instant vouchers are usually generated and sent to the email address very quickly.

CONS

Sometimes, the platform takes longer to load. It has also generated the same order twice at one occasion. But these issues are not recurring.

Hi Zarmeena, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Sorry you had to go through those issues. Glad those aren't recurring. If an issue persists, please write to cs@xoxoday.com, our team will be on the case immediately. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Atma

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Giftxoxo Rewards Platform Review

Great

PROS

Ease of use and the way one can navigate through the portal without much hassle.

CONS

Nothing as such. However something can be improved on the end side.

it was better

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us! -Team Xoxoday

Brunda

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Reward Platform

Very good, service response is quick

PROS

User friendly tool and can be customized based on the requirements

CONS

More features can be added to the platform

ANITHA

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

AUTHENTIC FEEDBACK

ONCE I HAD SOME ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT DELAYED IN RESPONDING. NOW THEY REPLY INSTANTLY TO MY EMAILS. HAPPY WITH THIS.

PROS

PLUS POINT IS IT HAS VARIETY OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE.

CONS

ONCE I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE. BUT NOW THEY HAVE IMPROVED A LOT.

Reason for choosing Xoxoday

IT HAS VARIETY OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE AND SERVICE IS GOOD.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad to know that you had a good experience with our cs teams. Please do reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com if you face any further issues.

Replied May 2020

Richard

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2023

Review for KPIT Rewards

PROS

I've really only used Xoxoday once. to claim my reward at Lowes. Once Customer support helped me out, I was able to successfully redeem my points. However, I'm not terribly IT savvy and the app wasn't very intuitive (at least my experience).

CONS

The flip side of above. Also, it seemed that the support team was reluctant to have a face to face discussion. Everything was electronic. It was very frustrating to not have a human being to whom I could describe my problem.

Karen

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Xoxoday Plum Review

Everyone is so helpful and a pleasure to work with. They solve all customer support issues in a timely manner.

PROS

Simple to use, bulk upload to send a lot of awards at one time, tracking and redemption reporting.

CONS

Any ideas discussed has been tweaked or adjusted for future sprints.

Roshanda

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

PROS

I use this because of a Website I use. The person help me.

CONS

I just had problem receiving my gift card. That was taking care of.

Kunl

Events Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great prouduct and very user friendly

PROS

Reports and insights Easy to useCan track the budget and manage funds

CONS

Sometimes system shows error message while redeeming

Umesh

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Platform

Amazing Experience

PROS

Ease of Work and platform is good and for employees also

CONS

Can we make ordering process more simplier

Choice of Products

Qadeer

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Okayyy

PROS

Xoxo Points and posts and overall this software is good

5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed July 2023

Designed to make money on expired rewards

PROS

My employer started using this platform and sent me some rewards over past two years. Recently I noticed that $250 worth of rewards were expired few months back. I was never sent any reminder from this platform and customer support says that there is no way to get them back now. Also they did not tell me if the expired rewards were sent back to my employer or were monetized by the platform.

CONS

No customer loyalty, looks like the entire platform is designed to make money on expired rewards

Dharamsingh

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Xoxoday is awesome

Appreciating the employees good work by nominating is a great way to motivate. Xoxoday made it easy. Love it

PROS

Appreciating the employees good work by nominating is a great way to motivate.

CONS

None as far as I think.. Everything seems perfect to me

gilbert

Plastics, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great software

It's a great product

PROS

Easy you use. Gifts cards are lots of selections

CONS

Sometime description of gift hard hard to read with some white letters reflection. Need to use better colors in words for background

Gurpreet

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Flexibility to the max

We use XOXODAY for rewarding our employees and this has solved the problem of selecting the right gifts for them. You can simply give them the voucher and the problem is solved. The employees just love it.

PROS

XOXODAY allows you to choose the gift of your choice. There's a wide range to choose from which allows the user to actually get the best out of it.

CONS

The SPOC changes every now and then. The complaints and concerns are not handled on time.

NA

Reasons for switching to Xoxoday

Flexibility, diversity and the range of options

Ashutosh

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Effective global rewards platform

It has been good experience so far. Specially in covid times it was useful to continue the RnR programs.

PROS

This enables seamless rewards for your global teams without thinking about borders and different currencies and logistics issues

CONS

Platform interface can be more user friendly specially the admin pages and reports

Reasons for switching to Xoxoday

TO take the program global and ease of use. Multiple redemption options for users

Hi Ashutosh, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We are working on a new and indepth reports and analytics page for admins. We will let you know as soon as it is deployed. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Harish

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Very Good Platform for Bulk purchase of Gift Vouchers for your Employees

PROS

The Platform gives the user option to select any Voucher of his/her choice once redeemed

CONS

Voucher can only be redeemed by the Organization's Domain or Gmail Domain , If purchased for any other person from another Organization , He cannot be able to redeem the Voucher from his Organization's Domain

Durvesh