GetMoreReviews vs SurveyLegend

GetMoreReviews has 128 reviews and a rating of 4.72 / 5 vs SurveyLegend which has 506 reviews and a rating of 4.61 / 5. Compare the similarities and differences between software options with real user reviews focused on features, ease of use, customer service, and value for money.

User Ratings & Reviews

Reviews are generated by real users. When reviewing a product, users are asked to assess the product’s overall quality, which includes assigning specific ratings for ease of use, value for money, customer support, and functionality.

4.72 / 5 (128)

4.61 / 5 (506)

Ease-of-Use

Last Review Written

March 10, 2021

July 20, 2021

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

• it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!

• Cons

• The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier.

• I wish it would integrate with our CRM software instead of having to download and upload customer info to be able to use it. Automation would make it perfect.

• Pros

• I like the usability of the software! It was super easy to set up and I liked that I could integrate it into my website!

• Easy to navigate and understand, great support

• Cons

• Sometimes the dragging feature, when building the survey, didn't work properly. But, it never impeded my achieving what I needed.

• I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Pricing

Pricing Range

Product Demo & Screenshots

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

The top products based on usability and customer satisfaction, as rated by user reviews. Check out our full methodology description for more detail.

Advisor Recommendations

Our industry-specific advisors recommend products based on specific business needs. Connect with us to get your personalized recommendations.

Additional Info