Home Care Pulse | Experience Management Software Reviews

Home Care Pulse | Experience Management Software Reviews

• icon"The report are highly detailed and help us maintain compliance with quality control requirements. I like the way the company has responded to changing needs and situations."
  • icon"Mostly, I like the navigation and ability to set the options that matter more to your business. Also, the representatives get back to you in a timely manner when there is an issue."
  • icon"We also have an opportunity to celebrate the things that we are doing write and reward those doing good things."
  • icon"When a client or caregiver gives us bad reviews but then leaves it as anonymous so we don't know who to contact to fix our mistakes or handle the situation properly."
  • icon"Sometimes clients/families don't understand the metrics and a 6 or 7 makes the agency look bad."
  • icon"I find it hard to find the answer to quetions."

All Home Care Pulse | Experience Management Reviews

Tracy

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

HCP helped raise our NPS score in less than a year!

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

HomeCarePulse give us customer and employee satisfaction data and feedback so we can improve!

Pros

The platform is intuitive and comprehensive and enables us to manage customer satisfaction and employee engagement. The collection of this information has enabled our company to better address our clients needs and also make changes within our company to be a better place of employment. The benchmarking against our regional competitors also adds a differentiator that has been valuable to our sales and marketing efforts. I highly recommend this to companies that prioritize customer and employee satisfaction!

Cons

I would prefer clients and employees to NOT be able to leave Anonymous feedback. We value everyones feedback and to be able to address any concerns directly with the client or employee is valuable.

Andy

Excellent product, great value for the investment

Outstanding. The HCP team is always responsive when we have questions. Great customer service.

Pros

Excellent monthly reports summarizing the client and employee scores. Easy to share all or portions of the reports with other team members. It's fantastic to have real data benchmarked against our peer agencies in our regionally and nationally.

Cons

Can be tricky managing family members who don't want to participate in the monthly surveys. Keeping that information updated takes time and focus, and you are penalized if you have too many families or employees who opt out of the survey.

Reasons for choosing Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

They have a good focus on the home care space and we're able to measure our performance against similar agencies regionally and nationally.

Angela

September 2022

Human Resources

I get notifications for important features

Pros

I like the data I receive from the information gathered

Cons

none, I like all the features that the software offers

Tammy

Would recommend HomeCare Pulse

The pros of this software is that it helps us gage our client and employee satisfaction with all aspects of our business. It helps us understand if clients are happy with how they are treated with not only their caregivers but our internal office personnel as well. Clients give the interviewers of Homecare Pulse comments that can pinpoint problems and in some cases validates actions that need to be taken. With employees, Homecare pulse helps us understand what they are looking for in order to improve employee satisfaction and retention. We put programs in place internally based on comments made. I will also say that the support that you receive from Homecare Pulse is awesome.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. The reporting is easy to understand.

Cons

Sometimes you cannot put information into some of the fields within the software. Also it would be nice to have some additional options as to why we would not include clients/employees in the interview process.

Angela

We've Grown Together

We use the Net Promoter Score and trend reports in our marketing, to show we are exceeding industry standards. We review the caregiver responses to make changes to our hiring practices and training procedures. We follow up, when respondents provide their name, to thank them for positive reviews or address concerns they have raised, to show them we care about their needs.

Pros

Home Care Pulse captures feedback from my clients and caregivers, giving them an opportunity to say what they might not say to me. I get a monthly report showing responses to a set of questions, which enables me to identify possible concerns before they become major problems and to address needs I might not be aware of. The report are highly detailed and help us maintain compliance with quality control requirements. I like the way the company has responded to changing needs and situations. They have grown and improved the services they provide, and my company has grown as well during the time I have used the service. Recently, they have added online caregiver training, which is helpful to us. I consider Home Care Pulse an important partner of our business.

Cons

Phone surveys tend to garner mixed results based on a particular person's attitude. Some people are by nature generous, others seem to prefer the middle range of client satisfaction scores, even if we are providing very good care. I've gotten less than positive results from clients who have received stellar service (from our point of view) and occasionally extremely low scores from a disgruntled person. These numbers bring our overall score down and jeopardize our standing as a highly-ranked in-home care company. I sometimes wish there was a way to remove "outliers" when they don't reflect the standard of care we provide. I have received the highest award given by Home Care Pulse, and have reviews pushed out to a site that should get referrals for our company, but to date we have not received any referrals.

Robin

February 2022

HomeCare Pulse Survey

Overall experience has been excellent.

Pros

The items I like most about our software are many - the ease of use, customer service and communication, surveys, effective and efficient software updates, excellent overview of national healthcare news - all are excellent and they definitely help as a seller when we are speaking with client prospects.

Cons

At this time, I have no recommendations. The company is always looking at ways to improve the product and service.

Brian

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A great tool to find out what your staff really think

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic to work with. He will regularly check in with us and has shown us features we didn't know existed. The webinars they host are some of the best from and information and presentation standpoint.

Pros

I like that the calls are made from an external source. This allows both our clients and staff to feel comfortable being truthful in their answers. It has helped us identify both strengths and weaknesses in our company and helped us address them. Everything is compiled in a monthly report that is very easy to review with the team. Each month a report is also generated about any issues HCP had contacting staff and clients so they can be corrected before the next set of surveys. The onboarding process was very easy, the customer service is excellent, and they will have follow up meetings to check in on you.

Cons

1. with only 5 staff and 5 clients being interviewed, a poor survey by 1 person makes your monthly averages skew in a very negative direction that isn't necessarily reflective of how your agency is truly performing. 2. The cost is a bit high. For $300+ month I would like to see some more interviews included. Each phone call averages 5-10 minutes and 10 are completed a month. That's $30/phone call or about $150/hour. 3. The monthly report includes a lot of repetitive information which makes it appear to be more than it is. This is a very minor issue.

Reasons for choosing Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] held a webinar that was very informative and it felt like it directly addressed some of the things we were looking to improve upon as an agency.

Kathy

Great Customer Service

The customer service is great. I know that I can call anytime and talk with my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my representative. He is always so helpful and patient explaining things.

Pros

I like the quality reports that we get and the ease of use. Plus, the company is always looking for ways to improve and they are very open to customer feedback.I like the recent responses summary and survey progress reports they added to make it easy to get the highlights.

Cons

I have heard the questions need to change more often, because our clients and caregivers dont have anything different to say. I like the recent responses summary they added to make it easy to get the highlights. Some of our newly hired caregivers get a suvery right away and they haven't been with us very long to give a review. The answers are different now during COVID and our hours are down.

December 2021

Couldn't Do Without It

Home Care Pulse is a pleasure to work with. We can talk to representatives that we are familiar with and they are responsive to our needs.

Pros

It allows us to know how our clients and employees feel about how well we are treating them. The feedback is immediate and allows us to make corrections rapidly.

Cons

I am satisfied in all areas of the saftware.

Laura

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Home Care Pulse is a must to grow and retain your business!

I have been a user for seven years and have always been very happy with the experience. The staff have always been easy to work with, they understand the homecare and community based services. The monthly reports are easy to read, dissect and implement changes. I am a big proponent for HCP and any chance I get I tell business owners and executives to look into contracting with them, I whole heartily endorse the company and the staff who work there. I think the only way to look at your client and staff satisfaction is to have a third party company, to get the real results. It has been a game changer for our company.

Pros

The software allows me to objectively look at customers satisfaction each month. I have the opportunity to look at trends, the positive things we are doing, the items we need to improve, tweak or alter our programs, procedures. I have used the data in gaining and retaining new clients, referral sources and most recently used it to get a new referral for significant business with a long-term care provider. It is very easy to understand, the charts and graphs and I love the comments, good and the not so good.

Cons

There is nothing I like least with the software, but I know some of our clients have been customers for so long, that they would like different questions.

Mike

May 2022

Client and employee feedback

Pros

Client and employee feedback that allows us to take action

Cons

It would be better if when you contact clients or employees who provide "anonymous" that you encourage them to provide their name otherwise it's really difficult to ask for clarification if needed and address improvements.

Matthew

December 2021

Great product!

Excellent.

Pros

Great way to receive unbiased feedback from customers and caregiver. A fantastic tool to guide company development, customer loyalty, and caregiver retention.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The product is performing as advertised.

Reasons for choosing Home Care Pulse | Experience Management

Good reputation and longevity in our industry. Savvy and knowledgeable management.

Carl

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

The Return far outweighs the cost!

Utilizing the customer and employee survey interview data really helps us to target both areas we are successful and those needing improvement or review. It is an invaluable asset for both client retention and employee retention as well as letting us see where we stand regionally and nationally in the industry. The candid responses we receive from the survey data is also insightful to us as we look to improve operationally overall. Our customer representative support has always been well above average, and exceeds my already high expectations of the support I demand from worthy vendor partners and affiliates. Home Care Pulse/Vantage is definitely worthy.

Pros

-Ease of use of entire platform -Reliability of data -Easy to understand and utilize the reporting functions

Cons

When making 'needed corrections' there is sometimes not a suitable option to choose to resolve the issue needing corrected?

Debbie

Best Quality Assurance program

Pros

Home Care Pulse integrates seamlessly with our scheduling software. The feedback is helpful in growing our business and improving our retention rates.

Cons

We have not had a problem that they have not resolved quickly and courteously.

Jen