• Pros

• "I like the ease of use with Interview feedback"

• "I like the fact that HCP calls my clients and my employees for quality surveys. The feedback helps me improve my own processes."

• "I like that I get honest feedback from employees and clients so that I can keep them both happy"

• Cons

• "The software is great, the only thing I'd like to see is more personalized questions."

• "There is nothing I like least with the software, but I know some of our clients have been customers for so long, that they would like different questions. "

• "It does take some time and you need someone dedicated to using the software at least weekly."

Browse Home Care Pulse Reviews

Andy from Seniorcorp

Excellent product, great value for the investment

Outstanding. The HCP team is always responsive when we have questions. Great customer service.

Pros

Excellent monthly reports summarizing the client and employee scores. Easy to share all or portions of the reports with other team members. It's fantastic to have real data benchmarked against our peer agencies in our regionally and nationally.

Cons

Can be tricky managing family members who don't want to participate in the monthly surveys. Keeping that information updated takes time and focus, and you are penalized if you have too many families or employees who opt out of the survey.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

They have a good focus on the home care space and we're able to measure our performance against similar agencies regionally and nationally.

Brian from Access To Home Care Services Inc.

A great tool to find out what your staff really think

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic to work with. He will regularly check in with us and has shown us features we didn't know existed. The webinars they host are some of the best from and information and presentation standpoint.

Pros

I like that the calls are made from an external source. This allows both our clients and staff to feel comfortable being truthful in their answers. It has helped us identify both strengths and weaknesses in our company and helped us address them. Everything is compiled in a monthly report that is very easy to review with the team. Each month a report is also generated about any issues HCP had contacting staff and clients so they can be corrected before the next set of surveys. The onboarding process was very easy, the customer service is excellent, and they will have follow up meetings to check in on you.

Cons

1. with only 5 staff and 5 clients being interviewed, a poor survey by 1 person makes your monthly averages skew in a very negative direction that isn't necessarily reflective of how your agency is truly performing. 2. The cost is a bit high. For $300+ month I would like to see some more interviews included. Each phone call averages 5-10 minutes and 10 are completed a month. That's $30/phone call or about $150/hour. 3. The monthly report includes a lot of repetitive information which makes it appear to be more than it is. This is a very minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] held a webinar that was very informative and it felt like it directly addressed some of the things we were looking to improve upon as an agency.

Jennifer from Visiting Angels Northern Neck Middle Peninsula

Homecare Pulse assures us our clients have yet another way to give us valuable feedback

Great company with great support staff.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's colorful and intuitive for the users. Simple to figure out.

Cons

I don't feel there's anything to improve

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

You are the premier service with the best product.

Tammy from BrightStar Care

Would recommend HomeCare Pulse

The pros of this software is that it helps us gage our client and employee satisfaction with all aspects of our business. It helps us understand if clients are happy with how they are treated with not only their caregivers but our internal office personnel as well. Clients give the interviewers of Homecare Pulse comments that can pinpoint problems and in some cases validates actions that need to be taken. With employees, Homecare pulse helps us understand what they are looking for in order to improve employee satisfaction and retention. We put programs in place internally based on comments made. I will also say that the support that you receive from Homecare Pulse is awesome.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use. The reporting is easy to understand.

Cons

Sometimes you cannot put information into some of the fields within the software. Also it would be nice to have some additional options as to why we would not include clients/employees in the interview process.

Teri from ABRiO Family Services

Quality Assurance

Other offices within our organization have stopped using HCP because they were unable to identify a benefit from the product. However, I do find great value in using this software/program. In my office, we pay close attention to the responses from our clients and our employees. We drill down the data to identify problematic service areas.. We also use it to identify the good things going on and celebrate them. We believe that HCP is vital to our commitment to continuously improve our delivery of quality services.

Pros

Our office appreciates the questions that are asked of our "customers" because by their responses we are able to drill down and locate issues that need to be addressed. We also have an opportunity to celebrate the things that we are doing write and reward those doing good things.

Cons

Our issue is an internal issue. We find it difficult to stay on top of our ever changing list of employees and clients. Unfortunately, our proprietary software is not wanting to use HCP's easy upload. This is our biggest hurdle. I do not have an issue with any of the features offered by the software. I would like the "My Awards" tab to be continuous rather than just the most current.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

N/A ~ I believe our co-owners saw a demonstration at a conference and loved the idea of having a product that would allow us to focus on continuous improvement.

Laura from Norwood Seniors Network

Home Care Pulse is a must to grow and retain your business!

I have been a user for seven years and have always been very happy with the experience. The staff have always been easy to work with, they understand the homecare and community based services. The monthly reports are easy to read, dissect and implement changes. I am a big proponent for HCP and any chance I get I tell business owners and executives to look into contracting with them, I whole heartily endorse the company and the staff who work there. I think the only way to look at your client and staff satisfaction is to have a third party company, to get the real results. It has been a game changer for our company.

Pros

The software allows me to objectively look at customers satisfaction each month. I have the opportunity to look at trends, the positive things we are doing, the items we need to improve, tweak or alter our programs, procedures. I have used the data in gaining and retaining new clients, referral sources and most recently used it to get a new referral for significant business with a long-term care provider. It is very easy to understand, the charts and graphs and I love the comments, good and the not so good.

Beth from Vinson Hall Retirement Community RCA

Love Home Care Pulse

My overall experience has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been my point of contact for two companies now and he is exceptional. He definitely made my transition to a new company and starting from scratch so mush easier. Having that familiar contact made my comfort level very high as I knew I was in good hands and we would be successful in getting this program started.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the information is laid out in a way that it is easy to follow and understand. I love the customized report feature so I can pull specific information for different meetings and our marketers.

Cons

I did not like the change that was made to the caregiver/ client info screens, when I need to make a correction I am no longer able to do it in the edit box

Mary from Visiting Angels of Jenkintown

Great work Home Care Pulse

We get honest feedback from our clients and employees

Pros

I like the ease of use with Interview feedback

Cons

I cannot think of anything - I can always find the information I am looking for

Carl from Compassionate Caregivers LLC

The Return far outweighs the cost!

Utilizing the customer and employee survey interview data really helps us to target both areas we are successful and those needing improvement or review. It is an invaluable asset for both client retention and employee retention as well as letting us see where we stand regionally and nationally in the industry. The candid responses we receive from the survey data is also insightful to us as we look to improve operationally overall. Our customer representative support has always been well above average, and exceeds my already high expectations of the support I demand from worthy vendor partners and affiliates. Home Care Pulse/Vantage is definitely worthy.

Pros

-Ease of use of entire platform -Reliability of data -Easy to understand and utilize the reporting functions

Cons

When making 'needed corrections' there is sometimes not a suitable option to choose to resolve the issue needing corrected?

Debbie from Visiting Angels

Customer Service is Key

Home Care Pulse has been our client and employee survey service for 7+ years. We have increased our employee and client retention by using the information Home Care Pulse provides us. We have attained their level of Leader In Excellent award 5 years in a row. We would not be able to do with without our partnership with Home Care Pulse.

Pros

Home Care Pulse integrates easily with our software, the reports come in a timely manner. heir customer support services are excellent.

Cons

We have had no problems. Like any software their was a learning curve but the customer service dept. did a great jog getting us through it.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

Word of mouth from fellow business associates.

Angela from Shepherd's Staff In-home Care

We've Grown Together

We use the Net Promoter Score and trend reports in our marketing, to show we are exceeding industry standards. We review the caregiver responses to make changes to our hiring practices and training procedures. We follow up, when respondents provide their name, to thank them for positive reviews or address concerns they have raised, to show them we care about their needs.

Pros

Home Care Pulse captures feedback from my clients and caregivers, giving them an opportunity to say what they might not say to me. I get a monthly report showing responses to a set of questions, which enables me to identify possible concerns before they become major problems and to address needs I might not be aware of. The report are highly detailed and help us maintain compliance with quality control requirements. I like the way the company has responded to changing needs and situations. They have grown and improved the services they provide, and my company has grown as well during the time I have used the service. Recently, they have added online caregiver training, which is helpful to us. I consider Home Care Pulse an important partner of our business.

Cons

Phone surveys tend to garner mixed results based on a particular person's attitude. Some people are by nature generous, others seem to prefer the middle range of client satisfaction scores, even if we are providing very good care. I've gotten less than positive results from clients who have received stellar service (from our point of view) and occasionally extremely low scores from a disgruntled person. These numbers bring our overall score down and jeopardize our standing as a highly-ranked in-home care company. I sometimes wish there was a way to remove "outliers" when they don't reflect the standard of care we provide. I have received the highest award given by Home Care Pulse, and have reviews pushed out to a site that should get referrals for our company, but to date we have not received any referrals.

Kathy from Visiting Angels

Great Customer Service

The customer service is great. I know that I can call anytime and talk with my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my representative. He is always so helpful and patient explaining things.

Pros

I like the quality reports that we get and the ease of use. Plus, the company is always looking for ways to improve and they are very open to customer feedback.I like the recent responses summary and survey progress reports they added to make it easy to get the highlights.

Cons

I have heard the questions need to change more often, because our clients and caregivers dont have anything different to say. I like the recent responses summary they added to make it easy to get the highlights. Some of our newly hired caregivers get a suvery right away and they haven't been with us very long to give a review. The answers are different now during COVID and our hours are down.

PER from Georgia Living Senior Home Care

HCP is a must have tool for your company's success

Overall, we have been exceptionally pleased and will continue to use HCP far into the future.

Pros

With HCP I know exactly how my clients and caregivers think and feel about their experience. We are able to measure our performance on a monthly basis across the industry to determine how we compare. We use this tool as a KPI among our multiple offices and include it with a heavy proportion in our balanced score card incentive program. HCP integrates easily with our agency management system, and we don't have to lift a finger to get this service performed. The customer service is prompt and helpful. For the price, this is a no-brainer.

Cons

HCP collects some information that is useful and may display it on a dashboard, but doesn't allow stand-alone reports to be run, for instance turn-over.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

HCP is THE industry leader. The benchmarking information is exceptionally important. Also, their high-level of involvement in the industry is indicative of their understanding of what makes our industry work and where we can improve. No other service is anywhere close.

Tracy from Visiting Angels

HCP helped raise our NPS score in less than a year!

We were not being well represented because no one on staff was following through on the data received. Once I started using the reports to incentivize our caregivers, and gave them the language to help our clients understand what the reviews really mean to the company, we saw a shift. I specifically focused on the Daily Life verbiage and in a month the scores were up - all 9s and 10s.

Pros

Just by focusing on our problem areas as revealed by the data HCP collected, we were able to move our Client NPS score from 4.3 to 7.0. Getting the specific comments as feedback is invaluable to fine-tuning our home care business, and we are currently having to turn away cases in the next town because we are in such demand!

Cons

I love it and am looking forward to using the Review Manager platform!

Donna from BrightStar Care of Asheville

Home Care Satisfaction Review

Helps us see where we need to improve as a company. Cant fix it unless we know it is broken. 2 sided sword. Need to know to fix, but wish they would come to us first and give us a chance to fix it.

Pros

Ease of usability. Gives us great feedback that we might not be able to get.

Cons

The only thing is that I wish the clients/staff would come to us with issues and give us a chance to fix whatever it is they feel is lacking instead of airing out grievances on here first. Cant fix it unless know what is wrong.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

Best for what we needed and was recommended by our corp. Offices.

gary from BrightStar Care of Tinley Park

A huge fan of HCP!

We've been a client of Home Care Pulse for approximately 5 years now and I'm a huge fan. Being able to receive real-time feedback from clients and team members is huge. We use the survey comments to provide better service to our clients and also to be a better employer. The support we receive from our account team, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful. Anytime we have a need, he's there with a timely response.

Pros

The real time nature of employee and client feedback is invaluable.

Cons

Carol from Care Advantage (RIC)

Better understandings of the business

The benefits that we are receiving is the survey gives an extra chance to say Thank you or what can we do better to make the experience better.

Pros

Mostly, I like the navigation and ability to set the options that matter more to your business. Also, the representatives get back to you in a timely manner when there is an issue.

Cons

Least, I would like for the surveys to be in real time. You can view how many are completed but it takes a day or two to see the survey on the dashboard.

Kayla from Care Advantage Inc

VANTAGE HCHB

Pros

HCHP helps us help our people. It really consolidates all the information we need in one place and the best part is they do all the work for us. As users all we need to do is keep the profiles updated so they can continue to do what is needed. I would say the software is definitely user friendly. If you feel lost or need assistance they are quick to respond and assist as needed. Without them we would not be able to get the feedback we do in such a fast pace. Thank you for your service.

Cons

Currently the only con I have is not being able to edit information in the actual software.

Joseph from GlynCare, Inc.

No Nonsense

Pros

Home Care Pulse allows you to see what people truly think of your service and management. It is vital to know how people feel instead of trying to predict, assume, guess, or fortune tell those feelings. Finding out not only what you are doing wrong and need to adjust, but also what you are doing right, and the ability to reinforce that quality practice.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It is very easy to navigate.

Carl from Compassionate Caregivers LLC dba HomeHelpers #58428

Powerful, Insightful, Very Useful

We added the employee surveys a the beginning of 2019. WOW!! For minimal cost, I've given my employees a voice they may not have otherwise used (speaking directly to management and executives) to voice concerns and kudos about our company and how they perceive their working condition and culture. The result is that we can more immediately effect change to make us stronger a leading competitor in our industry market as a supplier of services AND as a leader in employment to our community!

Pros

Metrics provided for both Client satisfaction AND Employee satisfaction. Insightful as the metrics are measured against our individual historic data, regional market data, and national data.

Cons

Recent changes have eliminated some of the struggles I had prior using the software. That was really the only "con" I had about the HCP program.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

We used to only utilize Client surveys to assess how we were doing. The addition of the Employee survey portion of the platform was really a no-brainer. Because we already were using a portion of the HCP program, it was again a no brainer to complete the package to include Employee surveys as well.

Stephan from Right at home

Feedback on home care pulse

Overall good, but I suspect if there were investments to be made to improve the service it would be greatly appreciated to be in the easy of acceptance and confirmation of your legitimacy to caregiver and clarinets as my first concern, thereafter more intimate feedback on suggestions from participants

Pros

Reporting is expansive and have many metrics I like to see. It’s easy to navigate through and I don’t need to print it.

Cons

Constantly asking for updated information in CC, don’t always capture good feedback from my caregivers , would like more commentary instead of just scores from clients and caregivers. I often get calls from either clients or caregivers who you reach for a survey and because they went sure you were legit, the didn’t give feedback and called us to report it.

Franchise

Lynessa from Advanced Health Care

Great way to gauge customer and employee satisfaction!

Pros

Love all the monthly reports and analytics we get back from the customer and employee reviews. The staff at HCP are open to feedback and constantly improving the service and reports for users.

Cons

Can be costly depending on how many reviews you do every month.

Melissa from Right at Home Northern Michigan

Great program

It has been very successful with us. We like to know how are clients and caregivers feel about the services that we provide.

Pros

This is a very effective way for our company to get feedback from or clients and caregiver and how they feel our services are provided.

Cons

When a client or caregiver gives us bad reviews but then leaves it as anonymous so we don't know who to contact to fix our mistakes or handle the situation properly.

Mike from Right at Home - Grayslake

Home Care Pulse Review

Pros

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

Ken from Right-At-Home

In-Home-Care and Assistance

We use home care pulse as a quality tool in order to identify areas for continuous improvement.

Pros

I like the website and the reports page for each month.

Cons

I am not sure if anything needs to change.

Tom from At Your Service Inc.

Why I love Home Care Pulse!

Its not just about the software, it's about the team behind it and the information they provide. The software is easy to use but the information Home Care Pulse provides is critical to our success. We use their information on a daily basis to promote our results of their surveys. Amazing customer service!

Pros

Everything, it easy to use and the information provided is critical to our success.

Cons

Nothing, it's extremely easy to use and requires very little technical experience.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

The original owner [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had the exact same philosophy for his company that I had for mine. I have learned a tremendous amount from the team at HCP and I respect everyone I've interacted with. I can say without a shadow of doubt that they have been an invaluable resource for my company over the years to gauge our success in the marketplace (which BTW, we are very, very, successful!)

Sarah from Family Resource Home Care

Great tool for customer satisfaction

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to link into scheduling software

john from Visiting Angels

Software Satisfaction

The best change occurred in how we interact with our employees. We made changes based on what our current employees recommended.

Pros

It gives us the information we need to gauge or strengths and weaknesses. By using the software we were able to implement processes and procedures to improve our overall business dramatically.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

It was a recommendation form our corporate people.

Glenn from Westchester Family Care Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Home Care Pulse has made a significant impact on our business from multiple aspects

Real time and aggregated monthly feedback from clients and employees has been invaluable and it has been a pleasure to be part of the evolution of their platform.

Pros

The real time feedback provided by employees and clients is invaluable, the benchmarking compared to other providers has also really helped differentiate us from those providers as well.

Cons

None - issues have been quickly addressed and there is a mindset of continuous improvement for the product.

Ashley from Lifespan

Who knew satisfaction management was KEY?

Pros

Home Care Pulse has literally changed the way we do business and engage with our caregivers and our clients. We now have the capability of getting to know how employees and clients FEEL about working for us and paying for us. Before we had Home Care Pulse we generally only heard from a client when they were unhappy. Now we have a way of connecting with them to make sure they are happy from start to finish AND see trends and fix issues quicker than before. We love reading all the comments from happy clients and employees! Being that we're an industry that isn't having direct in-person conversations on a daily with their clients and field workers, Home Care Pulse really gives us the opportunity for a better birds-eye-view into our efforts. We're so happy we made the decision!

Cons

The software is easy to navigate and comprehensive. I can't think of anything that is a con.

Bonnie from Assistance In Home Care

Home Care Pulse

I respect the integrity of the program and the helpfulness of the program to our organization. There is a wealth of practical information and tools in the website as well as in the regular webinars.

Pros

I like that the software is user friendly. It is not too difficult to navigate.

Cons

It would be nice to have a "favorites" page to save commonly used things such as employee awards. I pull the awards every month and have to re-search for it each time.

irv from Visiting Angels of the Palm Beaches

Home care Pulse Value

Customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Enabling us to identify customers who are less than satisfied is important so we van take steps to remediate or mitigate. Identifying customers who are highly satisfied is important because we can use their positive feedback to market our services and enhance credibility.

Pros

Very easy to view, navigate and understand. Regularly improved and updated.

Cons

We have no issues with this software. It serves our purposes.

Katrina from Family Resource Home Care

Home Care Pulse is a Gem

Home Care Pulse has been nothing short of outstanding in the field of customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate, provides excellent and useful data, which enables us to strategically improve in the areas we need to see elevated scores.

Cons

I can think of nothing negative to say. Home Care Pulse has offered very valuable tools for our company to use.

Ranee from Home Helpers

Office Manager

Overall a very positive experience and quite informative. I especially like the accessibility of our HomeCare pulse rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility to our contact , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], at HomeCare Pulse.

Cons

Although letters go out to new clients about HomeCare Pulse, they don’t always know who is contacting then for interviews.

Michael from Executive Care

Nothing But Perfection

From the very start, nothing but satisfaction. They are a very personal agency also. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is such a pleasure to work with.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very valuable in attaining information.

Cons

Really nothing. Whatever you need is there for you. And it’s not difficult. I’m a little older, so sometimes I have difficulty with different sites.

Laura from Home Helpers

Very beneficial!

This software plays a integral part in our mission to be Driven By Excellence.

Pros

This software allows our clients to provide feedback about our services to a third party source.

Cons

Our agency's primary clients are seniors. Each client is unique in their needs. So sometimes it is a challenge to talk to or get reliable feedback.

Nicol from ComForCare Senior Services - Stamford

A must for every Homecare agency

To me, it’s important to receive feedback. This way one knows how they are doing, where there is room for improvement. There is always room for improvement.

Pros

The data. As simple as that, we know how we are serving our caregivers and clients.

Cons

Nothing. It is simple to use, and the team is great support. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Brian from SYNERGY HomeCare NE Metro

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Home Care Pulse is the Industry Benchmark!

Both client and employee satisfaction. We review the results monthly and make changes as appropriate. We have been successful in using the data to promote the Quality Program of our agency. This is critical to our success.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. The team is helpful also in providing suggestions on how to use it, how to leverage the data collected, and how to highlight the success of your business.

Cons

None, it is straightforward and easy to navigate and use. I guess one thing, it does not seem to track that I have been in before and provides tips and trick pop-up windows that you have to click through even though you stated last time not to show them again. VERY MINOR

Greg from Right at Home

Great Value

Pros

So easy to find what you are looking for from the homepage. Reporting Features are great.

Cons

Inability to provide a response when a client or employee is marked for corrections but there is no better info available.

Dale from Visiting Angels Homecare

Great staff and support.

Pros

The information we are able to gather about our clients happiness with our services and satisfaction of our employees. .

Cons

The monthly reports can be to long, to much paper.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

Recommended by our Home Office.

Cletus from Homewatch Caregivers

Superb accommodations, service and help

It has been great! they answer question, respond in a timely fashion, and are always just a phone call away.

Pros

It provides a 3rd party survey for our company. Providing a much more realistic non- partial report.

Cons

None concerns. The company is so helpful and will to adjust anything we have or had a concern about to provide us with better feed back.

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

They were well respected and provided similar service to other companies within our family of care. They came highly recommended and have earned our respect.

Gordon from SYNERGY HomeCare East Haven

Home Care Pulse fan

Pros

It is really great to see how your clients and employees feel about certain aspects of the care you provide as an agency and employer. The way the different reports are presented at first can be a little confusing, but customer service is so helpful that if you don't understand something they can explain it right away.

Cons

Graphs, terms, and reports initially confusing without explanations, but some one on one with your representative will clear that up.

SYNERGY HomeCare has vendor relationship with Home Care Pulse

Donna from Visiting Angels of Canton

Top Shelf

Our experience has been great. The caregivers like being able to answer, good or bad.

Pros

the reviews tell us were we need to improve or that we are doing great

Cons

I find it hard to find the answer to quetions

Reasons for Choosing Home Care Pulse

They are a preferred vendor from our home office, but we were impressed with the product and based our decesion mostly on that.

Teri from BrightStar Care Gurnee

Helpful tool for improving business

This has been an effective tool for us to learn where we have opportunities for improvement and where we are making a positive impact and can do more of what is creating that positive impact. We review the monthly report in our team meeting and respond accordingly. I watch trends over time to assist in planning and strategy. The specific feedback and trends for areas of improvement in the 2018 monthly reports was a contributing factor to our 2019 focus being The year of the Caregiver. We used the feedback to make changes and took our caregiver scores from 3.6 to 8.6. Thank you!

Pros

monthly reports with detail being emailed to me

Cons

managing updates for client info/caregiver info - I need to read the document you sent to learn what you pull from our software so we can ensure you have accurate contact info

Kyle from Family Resource Home Care

Pros

Home Care Pulse is wonderful to work with. They are very responsive to questions and it's all easy to use.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't enjoy about Home Care Pulse

Summer from Adelmo Family Care

Review on Home Care Pulse

This product lets the person being asked the questions to remain anonymous if they so wish. At times I believe people will be more honest. And in turn will say something about not liking something. When we read this we get a chance to fix the problem, that most of the time we did not know was causing problems.

Pros

I like that the call each month different clients and employees each month. It help us found out where our strengths and weaknesses are so we may fix things if need be.

Cons

That sometime no all of the response is there, sometimes it's cut off mid sentence .

Irena from JFS

Ease of use

Pros

Arrangements or information was very good

Cons

Lots of tabs made it difficult to master

Tamika from Home Care Assistance

Satisfied and Content

We follow up immediately with any client or caregiver that may have had concerns or to discuss any improvements that needed to be made on our end in order to make sure we as an agency succeeds.

Pros

Our schedule can get very hectic at times and we do not get the opportunity to contact our clients or staff to get overall reviews. Home Care Pulse reaches out to our clients and caregivers in a timely fashion and get the reports to us in no time!

Cons

No issues, we are completely satisfied.

Pricing and reviews

Merrie from JFS Care

Industry: Individual & Family Services

If you want to know the truth about how your client's and Employees see you this is for you

I give them 10's across the board. I have no plans leaving this company they have already helped us to see areas that needed improvement and that has helped us to improve our client and employee experiance, and we can actually see the results in our monthly reports!

Pros

The Software is great, user friendly and great metrics, however it is not what I like best , It is the people behind the software that really makes the difference. I have never dealt with a single person at Homecare Pulse that I would not want working for me, they are always friendly, get you the answers you need and always have a smile in their voice. I never hang up after contacting feeling frustrated or upset not something I can say about every company I work with.

Cons

As to draw backs of the system, nothing really we have been very pleased.

Yolanda from Comfort Keepers Hollywood Fl.

Very Helpful Feedback

It is very specific, therefore I can use the reviews to re-visit clients & caregivers and try to correct some of the things they decribe as issues. The inside feedback is pricless when aiming for total client/ caregiver satisfaction.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, functional,and is constructed in a manner I find to be helpful.

Cons

The dashboard could be a arranged a little more clearer so when looking at a glance you can read what is needed more easily to serve the whole purpose of what a dashboard is used for.