Browse Beagle Security Reviews

Adrian Mark from Cymric Studio Malaysia

A serious arsenal in every agency's security suite.

Web security is one of the most challenging areas when comes to building websites and maintaining them for clients. While we have protocols on mitigating attacks, but that time is already too late when the damage is done or ongoing. Beagle Security provides assurance from a different angle by finding loopholes and lets us know of them, so we can patch them to drastically reduce potential attacks, this saves us time and provides confort to clients knowing their site is in good hands.

Pros

Our team are not experienced to perform Penetration Tests on our own, but we are capable of implementing relevant fixes , this app take that load off and performs all the needed tests and provides a detailed report on what we have missed out. This allows us to safely implement the right measures for our client sites to further secure their businesses and their trust in us.

Cons

While implementaion and executions are effortless,we only hope the team comes up with a way to allow us to perform remidial tests or targetted tests on previously tested sites to verify our fixes without consuming too much credits. But by itself we are able to manage them, this app has a bright future ahead of them.

Robert "Bob" from RWR Marketing & Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Secure your website for peace of mind

I've had sites hacked in the past. Some were easy to get back by using a site backup. A couple of sites were more complicated to clean and restore. Since then I am paranoid about locking down my sites and making it as hard as possible for hackers. Even small, low-volume sites can be hacked and a PITA to fix. Beagle Security is the next step in securing your site. Good hosting, security plugins are the first step. Cloudflare is another layer of protection... but is that enough? Beagle Security will let you know. You may be surprised at how many vulnerabilities your site has.

Pros

Easy to use - select your website, click a button, sit back and let Beagle try and hack your site. I am impressed with the number of vulnerabilities Beagle found on what I thought was a secured website. The site is on Cloudways, using Cloudflare, Wordfence, and MalCare... yet Beagle found 22 vulnerabilities - 3 of which are critical. Not only did it find the vulnerabilities, but it also gave detailed explanations and instructions on how to fix them.

Cons

Because of the deep scan and timed scans not to disrupt the site or use resources, it took over 15 hours to complete the first scan. Not a negative... just in a "I want it now" world, I got impatient. Some of the suggested fixes were a little technical for me, although Beagle did its best to dumb it down for me. The cost and limited scans are also a con. My websites are not critical sites. If I had a site that was critical, the cost would not be an issue. I'd want the best to lock down my site and Beagle does that.

Fang from Freelance

A really powerful tool

It's a good tool to check for potential security issues. It helps you identify security risks in your website/app and ensures that your data is safe from hackers.

Pros

I would say that it is the best web application security tool currently available on the market. It is backed by a great team. I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about web application security.

Cons

Depends on your plan, the test availability is too little.

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

I am not a developer, but I have to make sure that the website is protected from security breaches. This tool is easy to use, even for non-technical users. With just a few clicks, you can review all the vulnerabilities and potential threats to your website. The web app also integrates easily with other development tools, which makes it ideal for non-tech people to use it.

A great tool for any website

Pros

I am not a tech savvy person, but I still love and find a ton of value in Beagle Security. I love the reports that Beagle Security provides. I scan my website monthly, and can send the reports to my developer to fix any threats. I can then run another scan to ensure they were fixed.

Cons

There isn't anything that I dislike. I think it is great how it is already.

Diamantis from Advanced Pharma Education & Services

Perfect for security enthusiasts - even beginners!

For someone who is self-hosting without being a professional web developer or IT administrator, the insights provided by Beaglesecurity make a striking difference. I can maintain an objectively secure website without breaking my budget. The provided suggestions, although not always comprehensive, are enough to guide the non-professional to take sufficient mitigation steps.

Pros

1. Extensive security testing, delivered via a very intuitive and beautiful Ux. 2. Comprehensive reporting containing the results as well as history tracking with fixed or remaining vulnerabilities. 3. Suggestions and how-to's in order to mitigate the discovered vulnerabilities. 4. The Beagle Security badge that can be displayed on my website, with an associated grade.

Cons

Scans take long and can be taxing on the server. Also, you can't re-scan for specific vulnerabilities after taking mitigation steps; you need to repeat the entire scan, which can take up to 3 days to complete. Although suggestions are provided, they aren't as comprehensive and someone inexperienced may have a hard time finding how to go about things. Also, it's not entirely clear how the final security score is calculated.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the detailed review, Diamantis. Glad to hear that you love the extensive vulnerability reporting, mitigations, security badge, etc. Unfortunately, we don't have rescanning specific vulnerabilities yet. Our team is looking into the feature. Regarding the suggestions, we're continuously working on making them better for you.

Cristian from Buff Up Media

Powerful, easy to use, intuitive and top-level support

I am configuring Beagle Security on your websites to be proactive in protecting against attacks. It's so easy and intuitive that you don't need a technical background to monitor the site 24/7 for security breaches or vulnerabilities, thus ensuring that any issues are fixed ASAP. I have had an excellent experience with customer support, they were very knowledgeable and helped me quickly.

Pros

The report and the insights that are given are very powerful. Everything is intuitive and easy to use on the UI side. The reports are well explained and can help you solve the problems ASAP. I have monitored the site while it was being tested and I could see in real-time the impact it was having, my security system is triggered and I can see that it is working as advertised. I also had a great experience with customer support, they were very informative and solved my problems immediately.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Perhaps the long wait time for the scans to finish but that is understandable given the large number of tests performed. Now that I performed a few tests I can see why they are so powerful, however, we being an agency and working with customers, even though they offer a branding option there is no white-label version of the reports which might be a problem for some but for us we can live with it given how professional-looking they are and our logo showing up there on the first page anyway.

Viktor from ProjectArmy, LLC

An easy way to test your websites and apps

Overall Beagle Security is a great investment. I highly recommend anyone who wants to pentest their websites or apps. They even offer a free basic test per month. It's a great option for anyone who wants to test their website security without any IT resources.

Pros

Beagle Security is platform agnostic for the most part, so it can be run on any website or app. This is nice because we're not limited as we have several different websites/apps that we need to test: WordPress, WHMCS, Django, and Laravel-based apps. They also introduced shareable results, so they can be shared with others without account access. Lastly, they review the final results manually. It's a nice touch to ensure quality results are delivered once the test completes.

Cons

There are really no cons at this point that I've noticed. Tests are time-consuming, so they can run anywhere from a few hours to several days. I understand why and there's no rush, so it's annoying but not a negative.

Leow from WebHero

A promising security testing app

Pros

The support reply message relatively fast, ad answering & fixing bugs that I discover within an hour. This app also giving me good insight on the loophole our sites might have and giving clear instructions / details on the issues. We are planning to use this app to help build the confidence from client as we show them if someone is trying to hack their site, what are the potential ways they can gain access and we can help to fix it.

Cons

It didn't show much about what kind of test it performed. So I can have some hard to explain to my boss and client telling them what they have done well.

Eric from Germie

Stay safe from hackers!

I love this app because it always helps me to identify website vulnerabilities before my competition does. This tool is essential for protecting my business and my site. The Beagle Security app has a lot of features that help me to plan my security strategies and secure my site. The app is also very easy to use and simple to understand. This is a must-have for any business owner.

Pros

I have been using Beagle Security for a few months now and I am so happy with it. I have had many issues with websites that are not secure, which have caused me to have to manually check the website after every update. With Beagle Security, I don't have to worry about anything. I can easily check for website vulnerabilities on my own time. Beagle Security also saves me a lot of time and money because I no longer need to manually check websites and update them.

Cons

I wanted to analyse a website where i did not have ownership and could not because i had no ftp access or dns to prove ownership

Cherarajan from Cognizant

Cyber-Security Arsenal for your Website!

Beagle Security is a one-stop solution for website security. It showed multiple vulnerabilities in my sites that I always considered to be secure.

Pros

UI/UX is clean and easy to use. No technical background needed. Reports are detailed and precise. Scheduling tasks is a breeze and new features are being added regularly! Support team is quick and knowledgeable

Cons

Needs more integrations like Zapier. Ability to run a check on a particular vulnerability is a must.

Marcius from Rizzo SEO

A must-have security audit for serious web businesses

Website security is like cleaning your garage. You know you should, but won't actually do it until the whole mess falls over you, and you find that old can of dead crickets you bought last summer for fishing is now all over you. Most web owners who start a website won't get hacked when there isn't any traffic on their site. But as soon as a site gets mildly successful, it becomes a target. The more you go on without implementing security measures, the harder the pain will be when you actually get hacked. When you have active customers on your site, having your site go down for a few minutes, might cost you some money, but if your whole database gets wiped, or you entirely lose access to your own site, then that's going to absolutely ruin you. Security is the boring part of a web business that no one wants to do, but extremely necessary. And you can't get it retroactively. If your site gets hacked, there is no point in paying a huge fee to a "security firm" to tell you what you already know. The best part of Beagle Security is that they also have live chat support, and you can ask for guidance there, but once they get more success, maybe they won't be so available to answer all the questions, so I believe that implementing a terms glossary and HOW TO guides are important for scaling. I really want Beagle Security to succeed. I see a great use of this service. But I think that implementation guides and a wiki of terms are absolutely necessary for those who aren't so techie.

Pros

Getting set-up is fairly easy. All you have to do is enter your website URL and verify domain ownership. There is also a Wordpress plugin for that. But you can also do it by uploading a file, adding a TXT record or some server commands. Once you start your test, the fun happens. The level of analysis is comprehensive. Your website and server will be thoroughly tested for all sorts of vulnerabilities. The testing lasts a couple of days and are quite resource intensive on your server side. I have a small VPS of 2GB RAM, and the CPU goes from 1% to 90% during these tests. Uptime monitoring showed me that my website even went down a few times, for just a few seconds. I usually have 100% uptime. So these are serious penetration tests and analysis done to your website, not just dust in your eyes. Once the tests are complete, you get a detailed report of all the vulnerabilities found. These vulnerabilities are then categorized Critical, High, Medium, Low or just Info. You immediately get an overall picture of how your site and server stands, security wise, with a score and color-coded issues. I really love having this Big Picture vision, and then you can dive in each issue and see what it's about. It also takes into account past tests. If you fixed something, or a new vulnerability is found, then that is shown in the report.

Cons

This isn't non-techie friendly. There isn't enough information on how to actually fix the issues that are found. You need to know quite a bunch of stuff to understand what the results mean. It uses "techie language" that a normal business owner might not be familiar with. So if you're serious about putting to use what you got, then you would need to start reading a bunch of stuff. And it's not a small amount of reading, since your site will probably have more than 100 vulnerabilities found. Sure, it gives you recommendations on WHAT TO DO, but not HOW to do it. That's the tricky part. I would recommend them focusing more on making their language and instructions to be user-friendly if they want to capture normal website owners, not tech gurus. A wiki of terms would also be a good idea to link each techie term to an explanation. And step-by-step instructions on HOW to actually do what they recommend to implement. I understand that there are many ways to cook a rabbit, but try to at least give some. Otherwise a normal website owner might get stuck, with pages of recommendations, but no way on implementing them. Another issue is that you have to re-run the whole test again to check if you have indeed fixed the issues. I wish there would be a line-by-line re-test instead of making the whole test again, which takes a few days.

A comprehensive solution to identify and analyse loopholes in your website

I manage a number of PHP websites, which I want to be sure that it is free from malware and backdoors. It is good to fix this problem right now, while only a small percentage of the damage has occurred, and then later regret fixing the problem or replacing the whole system when most of the damage has already been done.

Pros

Schedule automated penetration tests for your website. This is a recommended solution for any site owner. It's a no-fuss way to find vulnerabilities and get immediate recommendations on how to fix them. It's an easy-to-use, intuitive tool that integrates with various other app integrations (like Slack and Trello) so you can start tracking and fixing issues immediately.

Cons

It is slow at times to complete a security test, though it is understandable that real-world penetration tests are performed versus some superficial scans which can't detect all issues in 2 minutes. Intially also my site went down as siteground detected beagle security as a bad bot, but upon request they whitelisted it.

Awesome Service - Extremely Detailed Analysis & Report

Pros

Beagle Security did an incredibly elaborate pentest followed up with a full 21-page report on the first site I had tested. This was not a 60-second scan like many basic security services. These tests took a few hours, and the attention to detail was significant. These tests are much more like what we would pay a full-service manual penetration tester (or "ethical hacker") to do. The report doesn't just list which risks exist. The report details the significance of the risk, mitigation recommendations, and the detail of what it specifically found. Thank you for an awesome service!

Cons

Be careful with testing cheap, low-resource servers because you can overload them. I would plan on doing tests after hours in case a test causes a hiccup. We had one DigitalOcean $5/month web server that we had to restart because a pentest caused it to cry. Not a problem with Beagle! Beagle has been great!

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

Pentesting is very expensive and we can't afford to hire professionals to test every few months for every server. Beagle offers us a way to keep continuously testing for security holes while not breaking the bank.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're pleased to hear that Beagle Security is helping you address security on an ongoing basis.

Sam from Wirefox Digital Agency Birmingham

Beagle provides a powerful tool that I recommend to all of my clients.

Scheduled scans ensure we are constantly scanning and the detailed results assist in recreating exploits.  Amazing customer support - the response time & the level of knowledge provided is top class. Beagle provides a powerful tool that I recommend to all of my clients.

Pros

Fantastic product, Amazing customer support - the response time & the level of knowledge provided is top class. constantly evolving to keep up with changes in the web application security landscape. I appreciate the user friendliness of the software and the ability to provide different levels of vulnerability reports, extremely detailed Report and It tests for a wide variety of vulnerabilities.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I dislike...

Response from Beagle Security

Replied April 2021

Thanks a lot for the glowing review, Sam! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Joe from KDW

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Software

With all the cyberattacks and ransomware that is going on, you need to make sure your website is protected from any possible attack. Beagle Security provides the tool to test your website and provides a details report of its finding so you can fix them and secure your website. The mitigation recommendations are not very easy for the avarage user, you may need a developer to help you to implement some of the recommendations.Overall it is a very helpfull and usefull app that can be used by any website owner.

Pros

Easy to use and understand, it covers a wide range of cyber threats, gives a complete report of the threats found.

Cons

It takes a long time to run the test, 2 days in my case The report provides mitigation steps but not for the average user.

Kenneth from Fridenborn

Amp up your security just like we did with Beagle

Beagle Security has been used on our own sites to start off with, to give us more information and experience on how to proceed. This will help us in the long run to help our clients as well.

Pros

I thought I had security pretty much nailed down, turns out that's not the fact. Beagle Security showed me otherwise, which gave me even more information on how to secur our site and also the sites of our clients.

Cons

There are quite a few gaps in the documentation and guidance, however I'm confident that this will change over time. It's lacking when it comes to guidance on how to solve certain critical issues, which means that you have to find out the rest of the information yourself.

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

Was looking around for other penetration test options and I found that most of them (in my country) were around $4000 to $6000. So I figured that this would be a nice way to get in this side of the business as well.

Manoj from UIC

Love it, easy to deploy and use

Pros

If you want to harden your website security and have a robust security plan, look no further and don't pay expensive fees to pen testers. This tool will automate the work for you and give detailed reports about the issues. It is not a protection too, but a prevention tool. The UI looks nice, friendly, and adding webpage easy for penetration testing. It is very beginner and noob friendly. During the test it used up to ~8Mbps upload bandwidth from the server (not constantly), but from time to time. Reports look professional. The tests can take from a couple of hours to days. If your site is high traffic, make sure tests are done during non-peak days.

Cons

I wish the scan was fast. I guess, I can't have best of both worlds for now!

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for the review, Manoj! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the UI/UX and the reports.

An indispensable tool in web development.

Ever since I started web development, I had wanted to have a tool or some security advisor, but the tools available in the market are expensive or require an advanced level of knowledge and security advice is quite expensive, so I am happy to to be able to count on Beagle Security as an integral part of the development tools that we use in my company.

Pros

It is very simple to use. It is enough to prove ownership of the website and authorize the penetration test. It does not matter if the web is built using a CMS or is its own code.

Cons

I have not found anything that I can mention as a problem in the use of the program, but I would love that Beagle Security had more documentation and guides about the resolution of vulnerabilities.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that Beagle Security is an indispensable tool for you! We're continuously working on improving the vulnerability resolutions guides.

Affordable Cybersecurity Penetration Test for non-techie Business Owner / Founder

Very pleasant experience so far. I really like the UI/UX. It's clean and very intuitive. The web app itself is very easy to use for non-techie business owner/founder.

Pros

Very easy to run penetration test on your website using Beagle. No need to understand coding. Just follow the domain verification process and voila! you can start running a test. The test itself takes 3 hours up to 3 days since Beagle runs intensive penetration test to detect potential security loophole. The report is comprehensive and you can download it in PDF / CSV format. You can also schedule the test so you can automate the whole process. Beagle also recently releases uptime monitoring features and can send a notification to Slack / Discord / Email if you site or app is down.

Cons

The test takes quite a long time. It is acceptable but if it can be accelerated, it would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

Affordable and doesn't require any technical expertise to run the penetration test.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review! We're pleased to hear that Beagle Security is making penetration testing easier for you as a business owner!

Renato from WpKnack

Essential Tool To Secure Your Website

Penetration testing is a process that helps to detect vulnerabilities before a hacker does. This process is also known as ‘pentesting’ and it is important for companies to do this so that they can know their website’s vulnerability and fix them, which will ultimately decrease the risk of security breaches. The pentester software like Beagle Security will try to find out the easiest way that a hacker could break into your website and then highlight the problem areas. In short, Beagle Security provides pentesting services with an aim to find all of the potential vulnerabilities in your website and fix them up before they are exploited by hackers. My experience has been quite positive with Beagle Security.

Pros

Penetration testing. Documenration. Customer Support. Ease of deployment.

Cons

It's hard to find what ro dislike about this software.

Robert from Jointwell Asia Ltd

Have a peace of mind!

I do my due diligence in the marketplace to search for effective security products and I was previously a customer of a competitive product but this product is far more cost cost-effective but from what I can see the findings are similar (not identical) and well worth it.

Pros

I was looking a white for a reasonable automated penetration testing tool which helps us to find security weaknesses without contacting expensive security experts for the basic things. I think we found the right tool with that :) What really works for me is that its: -Great interface: easy to understand -Easy advices in the scan results -Great PDF report

Cons

PDF reports are very detailed and very handy to use to point out security weaknesses and will surprise you even you thought you had everything covered. But there is a watermark on the report which doesn't really bother but its there.

Reasons for Switching to Beagle Security

Cost saving with same same results.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied April 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear that you're loving your experience on Beagle Security.

Khaled from nvre

A good security tool for your website

I am satisfied with beagle and its overall interface and security findings.

Pros

I like using beagle security to ensure the vulnerabilities on my website are identified and able to be mitigated. It is good to know that I can rely on this tool to ensure that critical security items are identified by me prior to being exposed by others

Cons

No negative aspects of beagle security at this time

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks a lot for the review, Khaled! We're pleased to hear that you're finding great value out of Beagle Security.

Juan from La nation

My website is safer

I really like to have beagle as part of my security tool sets.

Pros

Although it can take a couple of hours to finish the process, I like that this app makes a deep search for loops in my website. After the scan I get a detailed report on the things I can improve.

Cons

Some times it can take hours to finish, but I’m ok with that cuz it runs in the background and my server can take it.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks a lot for the review, Juan! We're glad to hear that you're loving your experience with Beagle Security.

Easy way to have security check for non-techie

I use it to have a routine audit for my blog security. I fix lots of security weaknesses during the first check.

Pros

With the ease of use of the GUI, it's easy to start and collect tons of valuable test results. The test results are helpful, they indicate exactly what you need to do next to fix the weakness.

Cons

The test amount per month for my plan is few. I wish that it could've been more.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience using Beagle Security! We're glad to hear that you're loving the product.

Beagle is my number 1 when it comes to website safety

Pros

With Beagle, I can regularly check all my created websites for possible security vulnerabilities. The dashboard is super minimalistic and you can't go wrong. Once an application is added and verified, the next security test is not even two clicks away. The detailed report shows which gaps should be closed urgently and even gives recommendations on what to do. I don't want to miss Beagle Security anymore, because especially with WordPress websites the possible gaps are numerous. Another advantage, because Beagle Security is always up to date.

Cons

I would wish that reports would be available in several languages. Also a separate plugin for Wordpress, which closes the most common security gaps (e.g. version number) would be a dream.

Aniket from Ani

Really good tool in affordable package

Pros

I like the price, ease of use and WordPress plugin it offers. I like the UI & UX of the app. They have a very quick support team on the intercom.

Cons

I wish they work & improve their WordPress plugin. I would like to see more features added for WordPress integration.

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

I choose Beagle Security because I got a good price on it and the features were really good too.

Vinod from SMN Infocom Private Limited

Great Vulnerability Assessment Tool

My overall experience with Beagle security has been great.

Pros

If you want to know about the security of your web application, but don't have the time or money to hire a professional penetration tester, this affordable web security testing tool will do most of the work for you.

Cons

As of now, there are no downsides to this product.

Carlos from CanguloStudios

Excellent tool with complet reports

With the Beagle Security reports I can find and fix clients security issue.

Pros

I really love the deep level of security reports, they cover every security point.

Cons

The reports takes too long time to complete, but this is normal due to all the security points covered.

Security automation helps a lot

Pros

Helps a lot to minimize the manually test effort for security testing.

Cons

Currently, it's not possible to test single vulnerabilities, but they said they will soon.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're loving the product.

Jijo from Indie Shorts Mag

Your Personal Website Security Expert!

So far, the experience is amazing. I never imagined my site could have the vulnerabilities they found. Also, the time saved is huge; instead of manually scanning the site, we can automate the process.

Pros

Beagle Security recommends solutions to fix vulnerabilities along with the found vulnerabilities, which is a great feature. Simple and clean UI.

Cons

Zapier integration is missing, but it's planned as per the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Beagle Security

Beagle Security has amazing UI and customer support.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review, Jijo! Glad to hear that you're loving the vulnerability reporting, the UI and our customer service. Zapier integration will be coming soon!

Rudy from Online Crowd

Great Visual Security Reporting Tool

Love the look and feel and helpful summary of information it offers.

Pros

This software gives you an easy dashboard that helps you quickly see what needs fixing. It's simple and quick.

Cons

There is nothing I see as an issue at this stage.

Angela from LMPL

Industry: Writing and Editing

A Deeper PenTesting in Budget

I have tested one of my Wordpress website with all the so called wordpress security options enabled but it still founds few areas requiring attention. I am really glad that I gave it a test ride. Now I am going to keep it for sure.

Pros

I like the pricing and approach of this system. Everything is automated and you get peace of mind. I am using it for wordpress site, for which few good security plugins are already there but they lack deeper penetration testing.

Cons

The offered number of tests are less and if they could give more test credits then it would be nice.

Dean from Dino Media

Keeping sites secure and me on my toes!

Pros

Having a tool to check and test the security of my sites (as a web developer) is amazing, as not only does it check for ongoing changes or issues, it's also making me (personally) validate my decisions and deployment more each time, as I don't want Beagle to find issues with my work!

Cons

The process time can be quite lengthy but I understand why, since it's so in depth. I'm just inpatient!

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for the review, Dean. We're really glad to hear that Beagle Security is an integral part of your development process.

aaron from nine

Professional

Pros

The UI was easy to use and the generated report was very professional.

Cons

The included number of tests is limited, could benefit from greater value.

Igor from Freelance

A useful tool to test the security of a website

Overall it is a very user-friendly platform and the scans that I did revealed some things I had not known about my website. It is performs a very comprehensive analysis.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the information that it provides after the test.

Cons

I don't see any cons except for one false positive. Beagle found a directory traversal vulnerability during the first scan, but this vulnerability was closed on my website.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks a lot for the review, Igor! We're glad that you're able to gain more insights about your website's security using Beagle Security.

An well designed Web Pentesting Tool

So far, I am quite impress with the delivered technical report and recommended actions.

Pros

Beagle Security can do full developed Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration (VAPT) service according to the scope of OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 vulnerabilities or many more.

Cons

I wish Beagle Security can do second/follow-up Vulnerability Assessment only on the discovered Vulnerability rather than full length assessment scan after fixing.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review! Really appreciate it and we're working on the possibility of individual scans.

Edward from IT Consultant

Good for base security check

Pros

Automated security scans are great for an base check and Beagle Security detects and impressive amount of potential issues. The product is very easy to setup, has a great interface, and the report is very professional looking. The included uptime monitoring (1 minute increments) is a nice bonus. The team behind the service listens to customers and keeps implementing more features.

Cons

Too bad the while label option is only available in the "Enterprise" plan.

Chirag from Awaken Internet Marketing

DYI Security Testing

Pros

The minimal involvement and comprehensive report that can be shared with Development team to fix the loophole.

Cons

Everything is good as the whole product and features are concerned however while configuring the website, I got confused with the given token to verify the ownership of the website. It may not be the issue for others but still I would say configuration and verification should be seamless.

René from Refica

Great security tool / scanner

Beagle Security runs effective scans on my websites and discovers security problems that none of my other security tools could do. Beagle Security also describes the issues and solutions in an understandable language.

Pros

Discovers security problems that none of my other security tools could do.

Cons

It would be nice with more tests and concurrent tests on starter plan.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied April 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving your experience on Beagle Security!

Mikkel from Expat Money™

Industry: International Affairs

Well worth setting up on your system

Pros

Detailed report of everything going on and automatically emailed to you in a PDF after 3 days. Can send to your IT people to update changes, month by month you can see your scores getting better.

Cons

Nothing, it is really well done and once installed works as promised.

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review, Mikkel! We're really glad to hear that you're having a great experience using Beagle Security.

Mohamed from RFC DIGITAL

Easy for use, powerful tool, i highly recommend Beagle for your security scans

Pros

Easy for use, i just provide the necessary informations about my application and the security team do the taugh job on me behalf, and the report of the scan has a lot of details; it contains the vulnerabilities of the application and the recommandation how to fix them.

Cons

Nothing specific so far, all the features are good

Easy to Use and Quick to help

Their support is top notch, they respond fast and are very knowledgable. 10/10

Pros

Compared to other products, getting started was way easy.

Cons

Haven't had an issue yet, it may be early but I've only had a good experience so far

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We're pleased to hear that you find Beagle Security easy to use and like our responsive support team.

Ron from 5X Solutions, LLC

Must Have for Website Security

Very positive so far. The results of our tests helped to proactively harden our website to potential attacks.

Pros

Easy to use. Comprehensive test helped remediate potential problems and provide confidence to stakeholders.

Cons

What's not to like. The scans take awhile to complete but it is worth the wait.

Steven from Ucloud Asia Pte Ltd

Great vulnerability scanner for small business users

Pros

Beagle Security report offers steps and directs the IT team to remediate

Cons

Not really, the only thing is running a test on single-site takes a longer time

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the review, Steven! Great to hear that you're loving your experience using Beagle Security.

Arthur from Busy

Easy to use pen testing with great customer support

Great

Pros

It’s so easy to use and the support is excellent.

Cons

I wish I knows how it compared to a human pen tester.

Reasons for Switching to Beagle Security

Cost

Response from Beagle Security

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Beagle Security, Arthur! We really appreciate the feedback.

Luiz from Starglider Systems

Interesting scan option

Pros

Easy to use, interactive report with details of how to fix vulnerabilities

Cons

I would have liked a dismiss button for vulnerabilities that don't apply to me.