Browse Lookout Reviews

John from United Radio, Inc.

I love this product

I am confident that my phone is protected.

Pros

I know that my phone is protected. It regularly scans for malware, allows me to find it's location and I really like the scream feature. If I can't find my phone I can turn on the screamer and find it quickly.

Cons

To access location tracking, you need to go to the website. I would like to be able to do it directly from the Lookout app on another device. I

Mercedes from County Counsel

Industry: Law Practice

Pros

Easy to use cyber security tracking. I no longer use the program because I changed phones. But when I did use it. It ran in the background seamlessly.

Cons

It wasn't provided with my new phone. I changed from an android to iphone

Reasons for Switching to Lookout

I changed phones. I changed an Android to an iPhone.

Camillo from ESET Brazil

IOS functions very poorly

some additional security features.

Pros

The Apple watch feature is amazing, It's advice in the apple watch when you are not close from your phone

Cons

backup contacts, find my phone, system advisor, app monitor (safe wife you can find in any VPN) is totally useless features.

Melissa from North Carolina Virtual Academy

Excellent Lightweight Mobile Device Protection

Overall, I love it when I have a newer phone that can support the resource requirements for Lookout. It has always been very helpful that Lookout saves the location of my phone when the battery gets low in case I might forget where I left it.

Pros

Mobile security for my phone is important, and Lookout measures up. It's also not a heavy resource drain on my phone which is also important because I use my phone heavily. The ability Lookout has to monitor the integrity and functionality of the OS is also an excellent feature, especially if one does not carry a flagship mobile device.

Cons

At one point, Lookout started interfering with my ability to connect to wifi. It became difficult to manage the extent to which Lookout provided security, and as my phones aged, even lightweight Lookout began to bog down the memory on my phone.

Reasons for Switching to Lookout

Lookout provided more tailored mobile services.

Great

I have realized using this app helps to prevent others from having the ability to steal your information from other apps.

Pros

I like that it lets you know if an app that you have downloaded on your phone is good to use or it may cause your phone some harm.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about the software because to me it lets you know whats good and what bad

Neisha from Alvin Community College

Lookout has my back!

Pros

I like how this software is constantly running in the background, protecting my phone from all of those viruses and hackers. Ever since my phone number had been ported out without my permission, and with it access to all my personal information, including my bank account, I can't live without this app.

Cons

I haven't had any issues yet with Lookout. I would upgrade but I have identity protection with my bank so I don't need the Premium Plus version.

Dawn from Bella Feroce Photography

Industry: Photography

Outlook

It's been a great experience using this product for my phone.

Pros

Outlook seems to be a solid, antivirus, competitor for Android devices that's very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like about Outlook. It seems to be protecting my device properly and securely.

KAREN from Daves quality dent repair

Lookout review

In todays world were alot of malicious activity is taking place. I would highly recommend Lookout for protection of your important cell phone data.

Pros

Lookout is an amazing company specializing in cell phone hacking protection. I use the software everyday to ensure my wireless phone remains safe from harm

Cons

I have not found anything I dont like about the lookout software. It is a great service that I highly recommend.

Tracy from SnagTheDeals

great for your cellphone security

my family all use this on our devices, we make sure our kids have this on because they are always downloading apps because kids dont have any concerns, this runs in the background so its always checking to make sure your info is safe. if there is an issue it alerts you to take action

Pros

checks apps on your phone, emails you and gives you a notification if there are issues checks in the background to keep you protected.

Cons

i lived everything about this app no issues

Brian from Outdoor Resources, LLC

Don't leave home without Lookout!

Pros

We use Lookout on all of our mobile devices. Scanning is quick and easy and we have never had any issues with malware or viruses.

Cons

I would like to have a way to manage all of our devices from one screen.

kendra from Hanesbrands Inc.

Makes my phone safe

Pros

It's a great way to keep your phone safe whenever I download something it'll let me know if it was harmful or not it comes in handy

Cons

No cons with this app. It does great for my devices

Sonia from Vallejo Celulares, llc

I love this app, all my family use it!

It is a must have app on every device you own, like it will protect your device, and help you like it help me to get my phone back in case you lost your phone.

Pros

When I first started using it was in the 2014, a friend recommend it to me and I gave it a try. I liked that every time before or if my phone was turning off I received a picture of the person it last had it on my e-mail. It make me felt secure that if I lost my phone I could easily find who took it. In the 2015, my phone got stolen, the person who took it turn of location services, but thanks to the app lookout I was able to get my phone back! I didn't knew but the lookout had a missing device feature, so I was able to track it and told the police officers and they find the person who took it. I also love that the app helps you protect your phone from apps that try to take your information. I love this app and I am grateful to had it that time because I was able to get my phone back.

Cons

One of the things it is that it slow down a little my phone.

Yessenia from La Casa de la Tortilla

Amazing protection for your phone

It's a great app, all phones must have it to keep all of your information safe and clean from any virus.

Pros

I have been using it for a few years now, ever since my friend recommend it to me. It is a great antivirus for any cellphone. Before downloading any image, file, or app even if it's from the app store it scans it and makes sure it's clean and safe. Another feature that it has is that it has location service so, in case I lost my phone or someone take it, I can track it from any computer and if they try to turn it off, it will take a picture and send it to my e-mail. It's a great app!

Cons

I have no cons about this app, it is great!

Carla from Raising Hope Preschool and Daycare

Exactly what it does... Lookout

Pros

I love that it automatically checks everything. With the app works being so huge, it's hard to see what's truly safe these days. I have to admit I'm a little hesitant when downloading anything, but this makes it so much easier! Plus with all the extras like theft control And identity protection, makes me feel way better in world of technology.

Cons

I wish, being budget friendly, more things were free, but you honestly get what you pay for, so if you want protections it's worth it.

Brenda from boeing

I downloaded this for my phone, works great and keeps in protected.

Theft protection and phone monitoring so you don't get a virus.

Pros

I use this for my phone. It works good. Keeps my phone protected. The theft feature is nice. I thought I had lost my phone and used the theft detection which it made the sound. I had lost it in the couch. Though the wipe feature is good if it ever gets in the wrong hands.

Cons

If you are not to tech. savvy it may not be as simple as one thinks. Drains battery on my phone so i have to comprise some settings.

Olga from Hachette Book Group

Industry: Publishing

Cool software

Pretty good experience so far. Havent't had my phone stolen yet to experience some features.

Pros

It keeps my phone safe, scans all the programs constantly and keeps me alerted if anything is wrong. It's pretty cool to see a picture emailed to me if anyone tries to open my phone. I can track it pretty accurately.

Cons

Sometimes, it doesnt start. It wasn't very obvious to me how to keep it constantly running in the background. Took some tuning.

WILLIE from www.urlifenowfitness.com

I love this security and antivirus software.

Pros

The fact that it checks app and other downloads for viruses and malware and spyware. It also had a find my phone feature that has came in handy a couple of times when I could not find my phone and the ringer was off. I have not had a problem with this software.

Cons

This software has served me well for over three years and I do not have any cons to list at this time.

Douglas from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Industry: Import and Export

My experience has been satisfactory, working with this application has been easy and easy

I have a powerful antivirus I can find in it the solution to several problems. The first, the viruses. The second that we rob or lose the phone and we do not know how to use the native Android application. The third, that we lose all our contacts and also do not know how to get them from Google.

Pros

Lookout is not only an antivirus application for your smart phone, it also has other security components in case of loss or theft helping to protect your personal information and even locate your computer. It also protects contacts in case there is any problem where they are lost in the system. It is important to highlight that in its free version offers many opsiones and great power of protection for your smart phone.

Cons

The free version is very simple, Regarding the paid version, the truth is that the only feature that could be interesting would be the extra phishing control. Everything else you can do with many other apps that also allow other extra features without paying anything for them. So if you like Lookout, stay with the free version, and above all, install it by the power of your antivirus.

Jamison from quorum

Easy to download. Keeps your device safe

Protects your device, Theft Protection. Also new upgrades to keep you protected.

Pros

This is a good application that I use for my device. Keeps my device running smoothly and protects. Lets me know if any threats have been detected. Also the theft protection is a plus. Free to download.

Cons

Drains battery if you device is not set up correctly, It does interfere with browsing of some sites.

Perfect mobile security app

I like that it has theft protection and identity protection options, but I've never gone so far as to use them. I use the free tier of this app and it's exactly what I need.

Pros

It runs in the background on my phone without ever slowing it down. Occasionally it tells me a website isn't secure; otherwise it leaves me alone.

Cons

I've never encountered something I didn't like about Lookout!

Wyatt from IG

Industry: Printing

Great mobile device security software!

Pros

I love this app as it protects my mobile phone which I not only use for personal use but also a lot of my business use. So it is important that my mobile device is secure at all times. Lookout helps me sleep at night, knowing they are doing a great job keeping my phone secure.

Cons

I have yet to dislike anything with this software.

Y'Nita from Ttec

Awesome

Very good system, I would recommend this product for an antivirus.

Pros

This is a very effective antivirus! I download it to every device that I get android or apple product.

Cons

You have to download every time you get a new device. I wish it traveled with your google account that’s my only complaint.

Lookout Keeps My Mobile Device Safe

My company locked down on mobile security a few years ago, so you had to download security apps on your phone to keep using work emails. Lookout was one of the apps.

Pros

Lookout is on my phone (per my work requirements) and I barely notice it's there unless it's updating or checking out a new app or download.

Cons

As I said, I never really notice it, so there isn't much con. I was upset that my employer made me put this on my phone, but that's not the app's fault.

Superb mobile protection

Pros

Lookout is a superb mobile protection service that integrates seamlessly with Android and runs in the background without using to much memory. A must.

Cons

It would be great if Lookout were able to more effectively identify which apps are slowing down or overheating the phone.

grace from Kawaii-Sly Jewelry

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

literally dont have to do anything extra, leave your safety in lookouts hands!

I have never had a problem with it, my phones always run smoothly with it installed and ive never had a virus.

Pros

it is optimized for android devices, and it takes up little space. you don't have to do much for it to do its job.

Cons

nothing is wrong with it that i've seen.

Arnold from Cupertino Electric Inc.

Lookout mobile security

Great app and very easy to use. Basically does it's job in the background.

Pros

I have this app on my phone and it is great to know that it is constantly protecting all my mobile functions.

Cons

Sometimes the background scanning can drain a lot of memory and resources.

Arbaaz from Arris

Lookout Review

Use it on my phone to make sure that there is no malicious apps on my phone since I also have work related apps and information on the device.

Pros

Keeps my phone safe by scanning every app I download Allows me to download apps without worrying about any malicious software

Cons

Most of the other features require premium such as being safe from going to malicious websites or identity protection.

Bryce from Freelancer

Lookout Overall

Pros

I have used this for a long time on my androids and it protects them extremely well from viruses and phishing websites.

Cons

it can be a pain when wanting to download things online in detecting problems.

Great App

Pros

I like that if I lose my phone, I can go on another device and wipe my phone, or GPS track it. I can also make it scream if I misplaced my phone.

Cons

a lot of annoying ads if you don't pay for premium.

ZULAY DEL CARMEN from C. E. I. "JESÚS ROSAS MARCANO"

Protection for my cell phone!

Protection for my cell phone and possibility of finding it in case of losing it.

Pros

It keeps my cell phone free of viruses. Scan all the applications that I download on my cell phone. I love the possibility that it gives me to find my android cell phone, through this application. It is easy to use and download. It gives me the option of backing up, so it helps me protect my information.

Cons

The only negative aspect that I notice in this software is that the battery of my cell phone tends to download in a faster way.

Jasmin from Dental Associates of Buckhead

Protects my phone

I like that you can do everything you need to without having to worry about someone taking your information. Lookout helps you feel secure.

Pros

I love that I can do everything that I need to do on my phone without having to worry about someone connecting to my device and stealing my information.

Cons

I don't like how you have to pay if you want the premium.

missy from missvamp makes

great product

Pros

preloaded software on my phone- it's great. it protects my phone & is very easy to use.

Cons

nothing- it's great. easy to use & works perfect.

Great program

Pros

I like that I can depend on them to make sure nothing unsafe is installed on my phone.

Cons

Nothing really, it works in the background and does it's thing.

Melissa from The Bark Academy

Lookout is Awesome!

Without Lookout, I would be spending hundreds of dollars replacing misplaced phones. What a lifesaver it has been!

Pros

I use the mobile version of Lookout. It is incredible. The "locate" feature alone is worth using this program/app. My husband works in construction and frequently misplaces his cell phone. Lookout not only tells me where it is located, it shows me a picture of the location. UNBELIEVABLE!

Cons

I haven't yet fully explored all of the features of Lookout, but so far I have not found anything I didn't like.

Elan from The Weinreb Law Firm, PLLC

Solid mobile security software

Convenience and security

Pros

1) It allows you to home in on your phone relatively easily, even when a VPN is being used; 2) It offers real-time scanning when new apps are downloaded and theft protection.

Cons

On occasion, it crashes on my Android phone and does not offer as many features as Avast Mobile Security.

Darlene from Yamato International Corp

lookout

This has kept threats off my cell phone.its the best

Pros

This is a great.it keeps the threats away

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about lookout

Gray from Pinnacle First Financial Group LLC

Lookout

Pros

It is very easy to use and makes sure I haven't been hacked.

Cons

I am not sure what I can say negative.

Criag from Yorke Printe Shoppe, Inc.

Lookout

I really like the feature that lets you find your lost or stolen phone. Great to have that piece of mind.

Pros

I mainly use this software on my phone. It runs seamlessly in the background while protecting the phone and associated files. Great feature to find your phone if lost or stolen.

Cons

There isn't really anything that bothers me about this software. It does detect threats and lets you prevent bad things from happening.

Sarah from Woody's Breakfast & Burger

Must Have

I lost my phone in another city. I turned on the beeping location finder to alert the person who found it. Luckily it was an uber driver so I could contact them. But I located it's exact address.

Pros

I LOVE being able to track my phone when lost. I value the phone deactivation and alert features provided accessible from other devices.

Cons

I don't like that when your phone is dead , can't be found, but that has nothing to do with the app.

Tonya from Optimal Health care

Great Job

Pros

I love this because when I wake up my phone has updated. I know some other phones will keep asking you to do it, but with lookout it doesn't. Which is good because for them to keep asking is a hassle.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software.

Sanjeela from ABC Imaging

Android security

Pros

its scans all my apps and anything I download and tells me if it is safe to use or not.

Cons

I Honestly dont like it when it tells me its not safe to shop on a certain website or network but I guess its doing its job

eric from Durotech

For a user, does the job

Pros

That I am not bugged constantly by issues that it finds.

Cons

I don't know lots about it because of how minimally I must interact with it.

Donovan from GAN

Industry: Online Media

Great software for protecting your mobile phones

Pros

It handles anti-virus for your phone really well. It is easy to use and easy to understand any errors or issues.

Cons

As with any anti-virus software, I do have concerns about how up-to-date the detectable virus database is. being more transparent on this would help.

Crystal from Kennewick School District

Great product for monitoring phone productivity and security.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the accessibility of the app. The program is user friendly even for novice technologically inclined folks. The apps gives step by step instructions for utilizing the preinstalled security functions on the phone. Additionally, there's a lost phone option and a theft alert. I particularly appreciate the backup reminder/function. This app also assesses which update your phone has and how to access the most current update. There's lot of good going on in this app.

Cons

A con is that this is a paid app. In order to access all of the functions available in the app, you must pay the fee. There are only limited functions available without purchase.

Syrine from UTHealth

Decent Security Software

Pros

I received this software as a free trial subscription on my new computer. It was "okay" to use as a virus scan, but I ended up not purchasing the software after the trial.

Cons

I didn't like that it felt convoluted to use and understand. It should be a little more simpler on the user side. Maybe adjustments have been made since I've used it.

Ginger from Monroe Harding

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great App

I love lookout. It is a great application and I will continue to use it!

Pros

Used this application for a while and I loved it. It worked great and I felt like my information was secure.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report for this application. I love it and I will continue to use it. This is a great application!

Michele from Home

Industry: Photography

Works in background

Pros

Works in background keeping my cell phone safe

Cons

I don't know anything I don't like. It is easy to use

Jennifer from mcdonalds

Industry: Restaurants

LOVE it

Pros

i love how i can use it on my phone and it protects my phone from unsafe viruses and files

Cons

no cons i loved how it came already installed on my phone and used it during the duration of owning my phone

Oscar from Oz Galeano

Lookout Review

I liked it quite a bit in general, I find it very useful in addition to the fact that there are not yet many variants that can be used safely as Lookout

Pros

It is very useful since at present it is very important to maintain security in your digital content as well as in your social networks

Cons

If you are not familiar with the subject that surrounds this software, it may be difficult at first to understand its use

Erika from Freelancer

Lookout is worth it

My overall experience with Lookout has been very good. The app is very clear in it's layout. Everything is easy to find, and the help center is very reachable.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it was Free. This did not affect the quality offered.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it may run down battery faster, since the app is always running.