• icon"This company is great! their customer service is amazing and they make it really easy to keep up with payments and stay in touch with parents."
  • icon"The customer service is very good and the price is very reasonable comparing to all the market competition. Customer portal is quite clear and professional looking."
  • icon"I love using Classjulggler because it offers me everything I need to maintain client information and smoothly run my business. Also, the customer service is AMAZING."
  • icon"Using two systems has created some confusion in communicating with our clients about what they owe and that confusion has created some frustration for our customers."

All ClassJuggler Reviews

Katelyn

Has everything but takes a while to learn

Great! Its what we have been looking for for our school. I just wish we found it sooner!

Pros

It has everything we need for our school all in one place. It makes it super easy to keep track of our students, what classes they are in AND easily allows parents to access their own portal and pay online whenever they need to.

Cons

What I like least is that it was very hard to learn. Everyone is still learning and its not super user friendly. We have all been having to just play with it to figure things out.

Response from ClassJuggler

Great, we appreciate your review! We work hard to provide the features our clients suggest to continually imrpove ClassJuggler. If you ever need help learning ClassJuggler, feel free to call us on our toll-free support line 866-214-6128. We always answer our phones and are happy to offer training!

Replied September 2019

Tracy

Class Juggler Support is Top Notch!

Superb! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his staff are awesome, and have been a huge help to our business needs.

Pros

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the client supporting. The set up is supported by staff, and improvements and software updates/suggestions accepted and implemented ongoing. The support response time is always timely, and helpful! There are also training modules offered periodically, which is a great tool if one has the time and need to learn.

Cons

Some of the technical features are a bit more than we have been able to learn, but CJ staff is always there to assist and support!

Reasons for choosing ClassJuggler

I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT] many years ago at a dance conference. I believed in his product, and I enjoyed his vision and goal for other businesses. He was friendly, fun and thorough!

Response from ClassJuggler

Greatly appreciate your multiple kudos, Tracy. We notice that the review system blocked part of your content (the name of ClassJuggler's president, whom you met at a conference). Sorry about that! Rest assured, he is honored to have met you, and even more honored to continue supporting your business with our software. :-)

Kelly

October 2022

The BEST there is!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent

Pros

The features and the ease to use. You have a quotidian a human answers the phone :-)

Cons

There’s a lot of options on what it does, I don’t have the time to go through it all. Not really a con. Just my time.

Reasons for switching to ClassJuggler

Customer service talk at a convention. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding!!!!

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks much for your glowing review, Kelly! Give us a call when you want to go over a feature or tool you haven't yet used, and we can walk you through it.

Replied October 2022

Holly

Review of Class Juggler

Pros

It was a very user friendly program. And the customer service is amazing.

Cons

Lacks classroom Management and a staff portal.

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks for the review, Holly! By the way, you'll be happy to know that we now have more classroom management features and a fully-mobile-friendly staff portal, including the timeclock tool and a way for instructors to take attendance in class, directly loaded into ClassJuggler!

Replied November 2021

Monica

Decent but many flaws

This software isn't very versatile. We use it for our after school classes and there are many features that it lacks. Trying to get the support team to change or add a feature sometimes works but mostly doesn't. It might be better for a dance studio that doesn't have a lot of moving parts but our school does. Would love to discuss more about how ClassJuggler could improve on our account to become a better system.

Pros

The reports are great. Customer service has been helpful when I can get ahold of them. sending a mass email is good.

Cons

The log-in process is a pain, automatically having a password reset is annoying (why do this?), we need information that ClassJuggler doesn't get for us (we need a spot for teachers name to run a report by teacher, I've brought this up many times but no one has helped), We need parent info to be a mandatory field, such as phone number and email address. having customers in the cart check out that we can't check out (we have to contact each parent, terrible use of our time) is an inconvenience for our team.

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Monica and your appreciation of the mass-email features and customer support quality. We have made scores of product improvements over that 5 years since you wrote this review, many of which address specific concerns you had back in 2017. We are confident you will find ClassJuggler now a more flexible and user-friendly product, and will be happy to sit down with you with a Zoom call to show any features you have questions about.

Replied March 2022

Lisa

October 2022

Great for Dance Studio owners

Great customer service

Pros

Portal feature is great for customers and saves us time

Cons

Charged for inactive students unless they are deleted

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks much, Lisa, for your positive review! Many others agree with you, that the portal feature has been a real timesaver for them. By the way, we've got a couple of great tools to simplify the process of identifying and removing inactive students. Also check ClassJuggler's YouTube channel, where you can watch a video on how to do that: https://youtu.be/spQ3Lo2_KdM. Or gve us a call and we will be happy to walk you through it.

Replied October 2022

Molly

Industry: Fine Art

Customer Service is top notch!

Pros

The Customer Service at Class Juggler is top notch! Anytime I have a question I have almost an immediate response with extremely helpful information! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are great and really listen to what their customers want! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Cons

There are a few features that I wish we had, like voice calling or voice messaging but overall I’m very happy with Class Juggler.

Reasons for choosing ClassJuggler

My franchise reporting was automatically sent to corporate and there was strong encouragement to use Class Juggler. A few years ago we trialed several other Class Managment software products and found Class Juggler to be far superior in their personal communications alone. Their ease of use was another selling point to continue using Class Juggler!

Response from ClassJuggler

We're grateful for your review, Molly. Our ability to streamline franchise reporting is a feature we identified early on as important to our customers. We also appreciate your feature suggestions!

Shelly

Industry: Performing Arts

Personal opinion

As a dance studio director, I have found Class Juggler overall to be a great addition to our company! I still wish there were some additional ways to record specific information for Prospective customers and keep them out of our Active count. Also, I find the email functions a bit "unreliable." Often, even after selecting specific customers, mass emails go out and therefore cause more time needed to respond and clarify to the unintended receivers.

Pros

Great way to manage accounts, create reports and for the most part, user friendly.

Cons

Email functions have some control challenges. Would still like to have some better options for recording specific info regarding prospective customers and tracking details as we wish.

Response from ClassJuggler

Shelly, thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to contact us regarding the e-mail issue you're having and we'll see if we can address that.

Replied April 2017

Stephanie

December 2021

Learning Class Juggler

So far, it has been a great experience, especially being able to call when I have questions and they are available to help.

Pros

Still learning all the uses for Class Juggler. After 30 years of using my own "program" (on paper, handwritten) this is teaching "an old dog, new tricks!" The Customer Service for Class Juggler has been amazing and really has helped me set this up for my studio. The ease of either printing or emailing invoices has saved me time.

Cons

At this time, I don't yet know how to incorporate the Class Juggler link onto my website for new students to enroll.

Response from ClassJuggler

As a relatively new customer, Stephanie, here is a hearty welcome to the ClassJuggler family! Thanks for your praise, and don't worry about feeling like "an old dog regarding new tricks" as you have Artie begun to experience, we are more than willing to help you get up to speed, whether that's by email, phone, or even a zoom-style chat session with screensharing. We look forward to supporting your business with our tools and features for many years to come!

Marcia

Dance Studio for 35+ years

Excellent!

Pros

The support and ease of use. They are always improving and updating to help customers.

Cons

The checkout process confuses customers and they don't do the last step

Reasons for choosing ClassJuggler

The commitment of the company

Reasons for switching to ClassJuggler

Mind Body was not really suited for studios. The other company never came through

Response from ClassJuggler

Thank you, Marcia, for your praise of ClassJuggler's ease-of-use and our commitment to updating the product and helping customers. Thanks also for your feedback on the checkout process for the customer portal. We will take that into consideration with any future feature upgrades to it!

Vanessa

Industry: Music

Fantastic!

Hands down, the best one I've used (and I've tried a few.) I encourage anyone to get the free trial and see for yourself.

Pros

I have been using Classjuggler for close to 10 years and have watched it evolve into an excellent studio management processor. From scheduling classes and instructors in a way that is quick and prevents duplication, I use the software for all facets of my business. My families enjoy the ease in using the app to register their kids and keep track of their account. Most recently they incorporated a time tracker for my employees at no additional cost. Also, the exceptional service and training provided is huge for me. I can't say enough great things about this wonderful company.

Cons

I have been pleased with all aspects of this software. Whenever I have questions, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue. (I'm usually the problem :-)

Reasons for switching to ClassJuggler

Jackrabbit's rates seemed a bit high and seemed to increase as options were added. To be fair that was a long time ago, but you couldn't pay me to change to any other software. Classjuggler has everything I need and more (way more!)

Response from ClassJuggler

We are super-grateful for your 10 years of loyalty, Vanessa, and greatly appreciate your sharing of what specifically you like about the software and the company. Happy new year!

Wendy

Great product

Pros

Having everything in one place from registration, class rosters and tuition payments. Very user friendly.

Cons

Wish there was a user friendly way to get a list of active customers email addresses for each class or category that you can copy and paste easily.

Response from ClassJuggler

Thank you much for your positive review, Wendy! Glad to hear that you find it user-friendly. We will pass on your feature suggestion (about a copy-paste-friendly filtered list of customer email addresses) onto our product development team.

Replied January 2022

Industry: Music

Great customer portal!

The best aspect of CJ is help! Any and every time I have a question or concern and reach out for help, I get it quickly and courteously.

Pros

I love the customer portal! Having the customer maintain their own account is HUGE! I just have to accept the orders and move on. This has been a big timesaver.

Cons

I really wish there was a way to schedule email and text alerts to customers in advance.

Reasons for choosing ClassJuggler

Better product and better price.

Reasons for switching to ClassJuggler

We needed a way to keep all the information in one place, accept payments online securely, and compare data from year to year.

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks much, for your feedback, Jennifer! You are not alone: the customer portal is a big favorite of many class-based businesses that we support, and largely for the same reason: it saves business owners time and administrative costs! Thanks also for your feature suggestion with our email and text alert tools!

Replied January 2022

Katelyn

A great way to manage classes and students

Pros

It makes it easy to keep track of students and classes and to allow other to also see information on classes.

Cons

It can sometimes have glitches and technically issues.

Response from ClassJuggler

Katelyn, thanks for your kudos! Glad to hear that the ClassJuggler is helping you manage classes/students and class schedule displays. :)

Replied July 2019

Shannon

From the onset the Class Juggler screen looks complex as there is a lot to look at all at once.

There are a lot of great features that we are still beginning to tap into. Enrolling students into events as if it was a class, limits the paperwork that needs to be done for the many different events that we hold on a monthly basis. One difficulty is that we have several different staff members sharing our computers at once and it is a bit time consuming to log in and out often when sharing with another staff member. It is good, however that when staff make changes into the system it does keep track of who made the changes. That has been helpful in the training process as we then can identify which staff member is making mistakes and needs more training.

Pros

I like the ability to keep track of make-ups for students who miss their classes. This is very important to our company. We can easily go back and see all of the attendance for our students and track full classes easily. We can now use a staff reward system for full classes as it is easier to track than our last system and that has been motivational to our staff as a whole.

Cons

I do not like that all funds that are in the account automatically get charged at the end of the month for those who are on Autopay, even if the due date for some of the funds has not come up yet. Due to this issue we are still having to use another program. This difficulty is still an important one to fix so we can phase out the use of our other system. Using two systems has created some confusion in communicating with our clients about what they owe and that confusion has created some frustration for our customers. Our office staff has been received several frustrated phone calls from customers about this issue.

Response from ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Shannon. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler helps you keep track of student makeups and to facilitate your staff reward system! We also appreciate your comments regarding account payments. We take such suggestions into consideration when planning upcoming product upgrades.

Replied March 2018