All WellnessLiving Reviews

Kaysan

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WellnessLiving Review: Get Started & Don't Look Back.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2018

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

PROS

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

CONS

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Replied January 2018

Elizabeth

Reviewed March 2024

All-In-One Booking System

I appreciate Wellness Living’s customer service. As a business owner with a looooong to-do list, I love that Wellness Living makes our booking platform easy for myself and for our users. All the options available are also exceptional.

PROS

I love that Wellness Living includes so many of the features that I would have to pay more for on other platforms. Also, I feel like technology can easily overwhelm me and I find WL very user friendly.

CONS

Sometimes there are glitches during upgrades, but they are taken care of quickly.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

What was included in the basic package out-beat the competitors by far.

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your glowing review of WellnessLiving. Your feedback truly means the world to us and serves as a testament to our ongoing commitment to providing top-notch service and innovative solutions. We're thrilled that you find WellnessLiving to be the perfect all-in-one booking system at an affordable price. Our goal is to provide comprehensive features that simplify your business operations while remaining user-friendly. Your recognition of our platform's simplicity in a tech-heavy world means the world to us. Regarding the occasional glitches during upgrades, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to promptly address any issues that arise, if you’re ever experiencing issues reach us at support@wellnessliving.com. Once again, thank you for your kind words and ongoing support. If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Replied March 2024

Jeffrey

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

"Borderline Predatory" Credit Card processing fees

PROS

Not much, very confusing to set up at the beginning. Like their business practices even less.

CONS

The member of my networking group who owns a payment processing business looked at my WellnessLiving contract and said that the payment processing fees of Paragon, the company that does the credit card billing for WellnessLiving, is quote -- "borderline predatory." So as a business owner, I have been paying a very high percentage of my sales to Paragon. My annual contract with WellnessLiving was auto-renewed in November, without sending me a notice, so now I am stuck with them until my second year contract expires with them in October. They also require a 30 day written notice before your contract expires, in order to avoid being auto-renewed. If they ran a reputable business, they wouldn't make you jump through hurdles to end your contract. I have already informed WellnessLiving (several months in advance) that will NOT be renewing my contract with them.

Dear Jeffery, We're truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our credit card processing fees and auto-renewal process. We understand your frustration and want to address your concerns promptly. Regarding the credit card processing fees, we take your feedback seriously and are actively reviewing our partnership with Paragon to ensure fair and transparent pricing for our customers. As for the auto-renewal process, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We acknowledge the importance of clear communication and will work to improve our notification system to ensure customers are informed well in advance of any renewals. Please know that your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to making necessary improvements to enhance your experience with WellnessLiving. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team directly for assistance. Warm Regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Natalie

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

I'm glad we made the switch.

The set up was quite easy, and the experience has been great. We had a few hiccups along the way but I have learned through these with the help of the Wellness Living support team, who is always available to help.

PROS

The entire system is very intuitive and easy to use.

CONS

I don't think we had anything we didn't like.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

We liked the experience we had with the crew we initially spoke to. We also liked how many features the system had, and how easy they were to use.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was expensive, it took super long to get certain features in (if at all), and it was impossible to get help from their support team.

Dear Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our system intuitive and easy to use. It's fantastic to know that your onboarding process went smoothly and that you've had a great experience overall. We truly appreciate your kind words about our support team. At WellnessLiving, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, and we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively. It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the many features our platform offers! We've designed our software with simplicity and functionality in mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate. Remember, if you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call and leave a voicemail. Our dedicated support team is always here to help you make the most of our platform. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Kelly

Reviewed May 2023

Not worth it.

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

PROS

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

CONS

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Price

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We loved StudioBookings, it was just very basic. It's great for a solopreneur or a very small studio. 1-5 instructors.

Hey Kelly, We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features, which we release in our updates every few months. The impact can be amazing because even a simple enhancement to save a few clicks on one page can, over time, save staff hours of admin work, it helps your business and it also helps us be a better platform. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't positive when you were closing your account. It is our policy to require a phone call when you request an early account closure prior to the end on a 12-month plan, although I am glad to see that after speaking with our agent you were able to close your account on the timeframe you had in mind and without fee. We're sad to see you go but we hope you can find the right software for your business. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2023

Terri

Reviewed April 2023

Expensive for what you get

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

PROS

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

CONS

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Increasing fees with decrease in functionality

Hi Terri, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As the price on everything has gone up, we did everything possible to hold off as long as we could, but in 2021 we had to raise our price for the first time in eight years. Last year, we also conducted analysis that showed us that a large number of our customers are using only some features in the software but leaving others completely unused, all the while paying the same price on our subscription (which sounds a lot like your scenario). To provide you with better value, we retired our previous pricing structure and replaced it with an entirely new structure. I'm adding a link to our pricing page below, please know that under the new structure we have plans available at or below your previous monthly rate with most or all of the features you had been using up until this point. Marina A. (Customer Advocate) https://www.wellnessliving.com/pricing/

Replied May 2023

Jason

Sports, 2-10 employees

Wellness living review

Overall we find excellent features in the product and it makes running a busy business much more autonomous. It gives are users far more options and choice because of this.

PROS

The features suited my business needs 95% and it was cheaper than my previous package which did similar things.

CONS

Costs rose after the first year and bespoke items like the mobile app increased by a lot. It felt like these static products were being hiked in price for very few feature additions. We ended up cancelling the bespoke app due to the price rises and actually found not many of our users utilised it.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Price was better than mindbody for very similar features within the product, that we used on a daily basis

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Costs for mindbody were rising as several price hikes took them above and beyond the value the product offered

Dear Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that our features have been a great fit for your business needs and that you've found value in our platform. It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has made running your busy business more autonomous and provided your users with more options and choices. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible experience. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We're here to help! Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you on your journey. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Masha

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A good start … not perfect

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support. The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to. Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

PROS

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

CONS

Hey Masha, Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied April 2022

Maria

Easy navigation

PROS

Functional Easy navigation Tutorial is always available

CONS

Nothing that I can think of. All is working okay

Dear Maria, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to navigate and functional. Our team works hard to ensure that our tutorials are always available to assist you along the way. We're delighted that you haven't encountered any issues, and we appreciate your feedback. Should you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call. We're here to help make your experience as seamless as possible. Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Warm Regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Holly

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Customer Service

I've been enjoying using it. Especially with the customer service help.

PROS

I am not very good at using programs like this, so I make calls to Wellness Living Customer Support quite often. They are always so helpful! Always fix the problem, and Even email me with what we talked about afterwards just to follow up.

CONS

Some features are hard to find for me sometimes.

Dear Holly, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying using WellnessLiving, and we're especially delighted to know that our customer service team has been able to assist you so effectively. We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, but we're here to make it as smooth as possible for you! If you ever need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We'll be more than happy to assist you every step of the way. Your feedback about some features being hard to find is valuable to us, and we're continuously working on improving our platform to make it even more user-friendly for you. Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! We're here to support you in your journey towards success. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

samantha

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

PROS

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

CONS

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2021

Reviewed August 2022

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

PROS

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

CONS

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost. WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Bob

Reviewed September 2022

Elevate Review

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

PROS

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

CONS

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2022

Reviewed January 2023

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

PROS

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

CONS

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They promised a great software and experience. Turns out they talk a big game but provide a product that is unreliable.

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied January 2023

Renee

Good Ideas - TERRIBLE Execution

From the start I had red flags that I ignored. For example, I went to someone else's website to check out how they used WL. Then I "tried" to go to WL's main website and I kept getting redirected back to the website I had visited. This software did NOT make running my biz easier, I had so many procedures on how to do simple things like matching our daily deposits to the reports from WL b/c nothing was accurate. Updates, OMG, nightmares - whether it was poor design, poor testing b/f rolling out, poor programming or all of the above, I don't know but the number of times they broke (and continue to do so, I left 2 yrs ago) is amazing to me. What caused me to leave was one of these updates. They broke their recurring class booking - the system would REBOOK clients into classes they'd been removed from. Not only were we accused of doing this ourselves (you physically cannot book a client into a past class), I was told no less than 6 different times this was fixed just to prove it hadn't been. This caused us so much time & money b/c the only way to get rid of the rebookings, was to manually delete each one by hand. They had no way to do this for us. Now for the ugly truth - WL tries to say they're all about positivity (rainbows & kittens) but IMO they are a toxic company. They constantly blame their customers for issues found until you can prove it's their software. They never look at the issue first, always the end user. When I finally left, they BEGGED me to stay - told me they'd fix my issue (this was at least 3x of the 6 they told me it was fixed) and once they realized I was a lost cause, they threw up every roadblock possible. They told me they didn't know how to get my cc data b/c they never had clients leave (whatever...) and stonewalled me for MONTHS! I did finally get my data but only once I got the [sensitive content hidden] involved. Like what company requires you to get the [sensitive content hidden] of a company involved to cancel? A toxic one Stay away - it's been 2 yrs since I left and I still hear from clients about how to leave b/c they aren't able to reach anyone or are getting stonewalled.

PROS

Pretty colors and design, good concepts/ideas. There are a lot of things to like about WL conceptually. You can book clients into classes ongoing, you can link family members and have a single payment method. They offer events, discounts, gift cards, SMS communication (new) and so much more. But - read the rest of my review please

CONS

I was with WL for 5 yrs - multiple times a year, I'd even argue every single update, they would break the software. Sometimes it was minor, lots of times it was MAJOR! Every 6 weeks we'd have to brace for an update and figure out what got broken. Sometimes it wasn't even related to the update that was rolled out, their programmers just mucked stuff up. End users were beta testers. God forbid you have an issue, you'll be required to screen shot, video whatever was happening. Oh and don't forget to clear your cache...

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Mindbody was too clunky and confusing...

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Wanted a better calendar/schedule which WL did have until they broke it.

Dear Renee, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your insights into your experience with WellnessLiving. We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your time with us. Your feedback regarding software updates and usability concerns is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our platform and services. We understand the frustration caused by the recurring issues you encountered, and we apologize for any inconvenience or stress it may have caused. Your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide, and we take your comments very seriously. We're actively addressing internal issues to improve user experience and prevent future occurrences. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your input. Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance or have additional feedback. Warm regards, Morgan W.

Tracy

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

PROS

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

CONS

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Price + friendliness

More features.

Hey Tracy, Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied June 2022