All Forms On Fire Reviews

Joanna

Reviewed May 2018

Fun to use, so robust for small businesses looking for efficiency

Ability to gather info from guys in the field and turn it into nice-looking reports for customers and actionable knowledge for the office.

PROS

When my business needed a form built and I was tired of waiting for programmers to build stuff for us that cost a lot of money and our time trying to explain to them what we needed, then wasn't quite right because they still don't really understand our business, I decided to build one myself. I then spent a lot of time looking at different products, and most of the ones that had the core functionality I needed (the ability to automatically create PDFs) were either too annoyingly simple and couldn't make the calculations I needed or they were so complex I would have to learn a lot of programming. Thank goodness I found Forms on Fire! It's the perfect middle ground that lets me do amazing things with a little work and playing around but takes care of the basics in the background.

CONS

They have a knowledge base that is great for getting started, but often doesn't show enough examples for me to quickly understand how to make their more advanced features work. And sometimes they go ahead and release new features (yay!) without fully debugging or writing up how to use or the bugs they've already found and are working on.

Hi Joanna, we appreciate your kind words and we now have a process in place for adding examples to our knowledge base, which occurs every week!

Replied November 2018

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Great mobile forms solution

Switched form another mobile forms platform. Needed stable pricing for our business. Switch was seamless and made team more productive immediately.

PROS

Implementation was intuitive and straightforward. Form building was easy to understand. Having a windows version made implementation and use more efficient.

CONS

In depth training opportunities would be helpful

Reasons for switching to Forms On Fire

Iform pricing model kept changing, did not offer windows version of app.

Hi Mark, we appreciate your excellent review and love it you've been on the platform for quite a long time now. Be sure to check out our new training offerings or if you have any questions, reach out and schedule a time with our client success team who can show you some terrific features that will spark your imagination.

Terry

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2018

Team was very attentive to our needs at the time along with ongoing support.

PROS

We were able to customize it to meet our needs of both the developers and the end users. The ability to take a few steps back was important to get the software working they way we wanted it to

CONS

The inability to change the structure of the software once we went too far down the development path.

Hello Terry and thanks for writing. Many of our clients find it easy to change the structure. Please contact support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary session with a platform specialist to help you make the changes you want.

Replied April 2018

Alex

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Mobile Forms

Very positives. Will be using it for years to come.

PROS

Easy customise and professional fast respond from support.

CONS

Only if it can be cheaper on subscription

Reason for choosing Forms On Fire

cost of running and much easier to setup on forms on fire.

Thank you for the amazing review you left us. Your thoughtful words and detailed feedback are not only incredibly appreciated but also instrumental in helping us serve you and others better. Please remember to reply to the original email we sent out.

Replied May 2024

Cam

Reviewed November 2021

Top notch customer support

PROS

We were able to develop and deploy baseline functionality on our first project to help support what soon became a multifaceted, company-wide deployment of FOF across our enterprise. Ease of integration with tools like Salesforce and a responsive customer support team make this product a winner for anyone who needs to deploy a specialized field service app for construction, industrial, or environmental projects.

CONS

The mobile design patterns are useful and utilitarian but they are somewhat limited and not customizable. This is the not the product to use if you want to highly customize the UI. This may be the case with most no/low code mobile app platforms as I do not have familiarity with many others.

Reason for choosing Forms On Fire

Flexibility to support our unique business needs.

Thanks Cam, we appreciate you joining our movement!

Replied December 2021

Ramon

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Great and easy to setup app type forms for use in any industry

PROS

Loved the easy way to setup our workflow and the form we needed and the easy way of finding our data

CONS

I really don´t have many cons for the type of tool that forms on fire presents itstelf. it does what it says

Reason for choosing Forms On Fire

much more options and functionalities that fit our business

Hi Ramon, thank you for your review. We have a lot going on in transportation so let us know if you require any new templates as they are plentiful in the examples catalog.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Technical Surveys

We needed a way to capture survey information from our engineers and have that data distributed to our designers and sales people to assess the results - many of our customers are in rural areas with no internet coverage, so the ability to work off-line was critical. We use the software on a regular basis and are able to instantly update the survey forms with engineer feedback for re-use within minutes. It has helped us conform to industry documentation requirements as well as provide consistent data for our designers to work with.

PROS

Easy to use and create sophisticated data entry forms for our engineers to capture customer data. The killer feature for us is the off-line ability to capture data and then upload automatically when next connected. Customer support is amazing!

CONS

It does a whole lot more than we need, so it would be good to be able to use a simpler cut-down version

Reasons for switching to Forms On Fire

no true off-line capture abilities, FoF has a whole lot of data analysis capbilities and integration that we would use in the future

Carlos

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Evaluating this software

No sure, I just test it on a trial version and still on evaluation

PROS

easy to implement, low code or no code, streamlining processes

CONS

No sure, I just test it on a trial version and still on evaluation

No sure, I just test it on a trial version and still on evaluation

Hello Carlos, we are very grateful for you starting a trial of the platform and we hope you found it useful. Please contact us on support@formsonfire.com for any help you require.

Alex

Reviewed March 2024

The best customizable app for businesses

Overall, Forms on Fire is a great program and really helped elevate our company. With the ease of use, and the simplicity of it, we were able to switch all of our divisions to the app seamlessly. Our customers are happy, and we were able to minimize issues and complaints with them.

PROS

The ease of customization on the app for our technicians. It was so easy to learn how to code and build the paperwork and app form. The customer service team was so quick to respond when I had a question about my form.

CONS

Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for the paperwork to come through once our technicians submitted. Thy sometimes have to press the "force sync" button or leave the app open.

We're genuinely touched by your kind words and thrilled to know how much Forms On Fire has positively impacted your company. It warms our hearts to hear about the seamless customization experiences of your technicians and how our customer service team has been there for you right when you needed us. Your success story, from the smooth transition across divisions to the happiness of your customers, fills us with pride and joy. We understand the hiccup with the syncing process and appreciate your patience as we strive to enhance every aspect of our service. Your journey inspires us to keep improving and to continue providing support that makes a difference. Thank you for letting us be a part of your company's success story.

Replied March 2024

Clint

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

Streamline processes

My experience with Forms on Fire has been very positive. The customer support has been exceptional; it is affordable and easy for the end user to navigate.

PROS

The time saved by implementing and using Forms on Fire more than covered the cost of the subscriptions and initial set-up fees.

CONS

When the back end has issues and process change without notice.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Forms On Fire. We're thrilled to hear that the software has been effective in streamlining your processes and that the time saved has covered the costs of subscription and setup. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to improving our communication about updates. Thank you for being part of Forms On Fire and for your time writing this review!

Replied April 2024

Dustin

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Highly customizable and critical to our operations!

Generally a great experience. Any issues have been quickly resolved by the FOF team.

PROS

Forms on Fire is highly customizable and allows me to import my data to various platforms like Excel, PowerBI, and custom databases.

CONS

No real complaints. The software meets our needs.

Reasons for switching to Forms On Fire

Customization and more granular data

Thank you so much for your review. Be sure to reach out to support whenever you need us.

Micah

Used free trial

Reviewed April 2016

GOOD DIY FORM BUILDER

I run a small business and needed a form built. I had looked at other places but most required you to pay them to build a form and were easily over $2,000. A reason I was attracted to Forms on Fire was they provide DIY templates which can be customized. Before trying to build it myself, I enquired about them building my form. Their estimate came back at the price for an 8 hour retainer(Quite Hefty). At hearing that, I Reckon as long as it doesn't take me 80 hours to build it on my own ill be doing ok. I am not a computer savvy person, I didn't know what many of the names of certain features meant. At the time I thought maybe for a person who's used to building forms with binary code or something crazy this may be an "easy" DIY form builder. For a person off the street however, I think it would be very confusing. If it were not for Learning about a free tech support session with one of their staff, I think I would still be banging my head on my desk. I jumped at the chance to get some insight into this brave new world I had entered. I was astoundingly fortunate to have spent the session with Megan who was absolutely delighted to show me through the form and explain the terminology(FYI they have since put together a bunch of youtube video tutorials). After that amazingly helpful session, I then proceeded to build my entire form for the next three hours( it really is easy once you know what the terminology is). The form has since taken maybe another hour to tweak and add some things to make it perfect. All told from beginning to end it has taken five hours(75 hours ahead of schedule...SAVINGS!). Once I was guided through, it actually became fun. I'm so happy with how it turned out, and it has given me a huge advantage over the competition. I would highly recommend watching the videos, taking the support session(I hope you get to spend the session with megan she is a wonderful guide) and build it yourself. The feeling of accomplishment and knowing its built to your exact specifications, saving money but more importantly time is priceless. cheers!!

Sébastien

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Great software and Costumer service

The mobile experience is great overall. We got problems with specific form when we tried to get a task done. The mobile version is pretty much intuitive. Users learned very quickly by themselves.

PROS

This software has multiple features. The form builder offers you any kind of options you’d have and needs. Their customer service and technician quickly reply to your questions and problems. Detailed users management.

CONS

The form builder is a bit tricky to learn. If your needs are basics features it’s quite simple, but since you get in more complex forms then you’d probably need their help to get it work properly.

Reason for choosing Forms On Fire

Customization options and versatility.

Kay

Reviewed September 2022

Genius

Overall-- 5 stars. The customer service really puts Forms on Fire over the top.

PROS

Customer support is out of this world. Quick to respond and available to help. Forms on Fire is amazing for our company because we are so spread out, and many of our employees do not have access to a printer when they need it. This enables us to get data from our field guys, and they never have to leave the field to do it.

CONS

I had a hard time with the connectors and the templates, but it is super easy after being walked through the process.

Hi Kay, we are super grateful for your review and explaining both the system and our support. Contact our support anytime you need help walking through the new product features coming out each quarter.

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

Excellent Platform

Mobile option helped us stay informed with weekly, monthly and yearly sales at all of our assigned store locations.

PROS

Ease of use with platform. I visit stores daily and use this tool to keep track of previous visits, sales data has been incorporated into the tool, as well as relevant information to help keep stores and my on track. This software was modified to fit what the Territory Managers with my company needed and required of the tool.

CONS

Excellent initial product, but needed modified to fit my job.

Reason for choosing Forms On Fire

It was chosen by the Leadership team within my company. Excellent choice in my opinion. Flexible enough to be modified to our requirements and needs.

Chad

Public Safety, 201-500 employees

User friendly

PROS

I love how easy it is to fill out the forms and the ability to add new forms as needed

CONS

In ability to delete a form in the field if you needed to

Jose

Law Enforcement, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Forms on Fire Amazing

Forms on fire (FOF) allows for businesses to create forms and automate processes that would otherwise be time consuming in the paper world. I tried and reviewed numerous other companies Fast Forms, Pronto Forms and Happy Inspector to name a few to determine the product that best served my needs. I needed a software easy to use, flexible and worked on three platforms iOS, Android and Windows. The ability to design, create and import data in different formats to include software support. Most importantly it needed to be priced affordably. Let me state this clearly, FOF is truly an amazing software that met all my expectations. Most importantly the pricing was lower if not comparable to the competition. The customer service was just insane, they were helpful, provided my with video and live support, one on one session and followed up with me to see if I had questions (I had plenty). What sealed the deal for me was the pricing and the cross platform availability. Megan Jackson of FOF was fantastic and incredibly helpful. As of the posting of this review, FOF redesigned the dashboard and it was no surprise to see that it was astatically pleasing visually and even more functional. Guys keep up the good work!

PROS

The availability to use it on different platforms ios, android and windows. I am not always in the field so when I am on the desktop (Windows) I love that I can open the software edit forms and preview what it will look like without having to use my tablet.

CONS

I would like to see more flexibility with the logo design, specifically I could not enlarge the logo. I would also like to see a mission or vision field that can be incorporated with the logo design.

Shawn