Browse SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

Arthur from EQQUICKBOOKS

All in one Quickbooks transaction tool

Pros

This application does it all, import, export and deletes Quickbooks transactions. It has multiple mappings and the ability to customize the mapping of excel spreadsheets to make importing of data into Quickbooks an ease. You have the ability to replace, ignore or modify list based on your import.

Cons

The time it takes to import large sums of data.

Ease of use and cost

The ease of use

Kyle from Love and Light Events, LLC

The best import/export tool for QuickBooks Desktop on the market!

Using the tool is relatively easy, once you learn about the import options and how to create templates for imports. When you get stuck, they have plenty of online videos and support articles to explain everything. If you still can't figure it out, their tech support team is top-notch. While it would be nice to pay a one-time fee instead of paying an annual subscription, that seems to be the pricing model everyone is using these days. But, the cost is still well worth it when I consider how many hours it has saved me compared to entering invoices and bills the old method. I'm still surprised that QuickBooks hasn't added an option to let you create and invoice and add payment for that invoice on a single screen. I realize that doesn't reflect the real-world process of how it's supposed to work - but we often end up entering invoices and payments all at once. But, none of that matters. Now, I can import one month's worth of invoices and payments all at once! No more carpel tunnel syndrome!

Pros

This product has everything I need to automate the import, export, modification and deletion of QuickBook Desktop Pro records. I spent over a week evaluating every tool in this category, and this was the best one. Hands down! I like that it has a modern interface (it's similar to Windows 10 applications not a Windows 95 application, like some of the other tools out there). And, the application is easy to navigate and use - with built in help and context clues (question marks that you hover over to tell you what an option is for). I also liked that the import templates use header names that match the names used in QuickBooks Desktop. This is not the case with many of the competitor products, which have template where the headers are a bit cryptic. I have also been impressed with their technical support. During regular hours, I can quickly get connected immediately to someone via chat. If I submit a ticket during after hours, they always get back to me within a few hours after they are open for business.

Cons

There are only a couple of features (which I am hoping they can fix in their next release) that I don't like. When trying to export records for a give date range you are required to use the calendar pop-up window to select the dates. I would prefer to also have the option to enter the dates by typing them in. Also, when exporting records the have built-in time periods (Lat 7 days; Last 30 days; Last 90 days; Last year) you can select from. I am hoping they add the option to export "All records". There is a way to export all records, but that requires me to enter the dates (e.g., 1/1/1900 - 12/31/2200). Because I am using this tool to update ALL of my QuickBooks records, having a feature that allowed me to export all records would make this process quicker.

Reasons for Choosing SaasAnt Transactions

Some of the other products lacked the ability to delete records. Or, they required you to buy a separate tool for this functionality.

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

Zed-Axis had an outdated interface (it looked like it was designed back with Windows 95 was popular) and I wasn't able to save Excel files with filenames longer than 31 characters. This was presumably because their product only supports Excel 2007 - which is a rather old version of this product. When I contacted their technical support about this, their response was "We'll pass this along to our development team". That gave me the impression they weren't even aware of this limitation.

December 2021

Johann from YOORshop SAS

December 2021

Run away, or lose your money

I confirm, from moment you buy (you get no refund, no trial), no support, only chat with waste of time, and even if you open tickets, and wait, no one will come. They use fake english names to make believe they are a US company. The product is not working, would not be suprised it is full of bugs, I can't rely on such solution, more likely alternative is zappier

Pros

Easy deploy, interesting UI display, double sync paypal-stripe

Cons

Support, it does not exist, you get screwed up with yearly billing

CHeaper

Pat from The UPS Store #3582

Patient IT

I am a technology dinosaur and the techs have very patient with me getting up to speed.

Pros

I just started using the software and it is too early to tell if I like it.

Cons

It is a little fussy to get set up correctly.

Kelly from Einstein Associates LLC

SaasAnt, save time and money

Very satisfied, worth the money

Pros

1. Very user-friendly; 2. Same us a lot of time; 3. The customer service team is awesome, always answer my questions on time and solve the problem; 4. Best QB transaction software I can find

Cons

Hope it could be faster. Provide more functions, for example, link to Amazon, Walmart, eBay account and create PO automatically.

Reasons for Choosing SaasAnt Transactions

Customer service is good, the price is competitive

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

The customer service team was so bad

Shea from The Mobius Group

Life Changing Product

SaasAnt Transactions has changed the way I look at problems in my work. It's so useful and powerful that it has inspired me to learn new and interesting ways to use Excel, then, in turn, those skills have allowed me to get even more out of SaasAnt Transactions. We have been able to create efficiency in a number of repetitive tasks using a combination of Excel and SaasAnt. I have cut the time I spend to enter one client's weekly income from 4 hours to about 2, and have turned Payroll Allocations from a 2 hours process to a half hour. I can't imagine going back to a world without SaasAnt. Our firm was hesitant to use other Import tools as they were very expensive, and we weren't sure we would get the full value out of them. We use SaasAnt for pretty much every client we have in QuickBooks Online now, since SaasAnt is so affordable and easy to scale.

Pros

The ability to import pretty much any type of information that exists in QuickBooks Online. The ability to map existing reports to fields in QuickBooks Online. The ability to save mappings to use over and over again. Support that knows their product. Import, Export, and Delete features all rolled into one product.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the software, for sure. You need to understand how it imports different transactions types and list items differently. You may have issues with duplicate accounts or other list items if you aren't careful to verify and validate your data.

Shivani from Sonoma Ashram Foundaiton

A Trusted and Proven Tool Everyone MUST Have

Excellent

Pros

SaasAnt Transactions is a PHENOMENAL tool! I just implemented it to import deposits from our CRM to QuickBooks. It is going to save hours and hours of time and will prevent human error commonly found in our previous work flow. Next, we’ll start using it to import various expense spreadsheets we manage via excel. Just like others have said, it’s VERY easy to set up and use, and so quick. Imports take seconds. My only wish is that I had learned about it sooner. I would highly recommend SaasAnt Transactions to everyone in the world.

Cons

I don't feel there is anything I don't like about this software.

Jeff from Your Virtual CFo

If you need to access Quickbooks data you need this software

Excellent. When I had a problem trying to overwrite data customer support stepped in and got me going in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It allows for easy export and import of QB data. If you make a mistake during an import you can go back in and delete it.

Cons

I wish that file export filters allowed the user to filter on the person who created and/or last modified the transaction.

Reasons for Choosing SaasAnt Transactions

N/A. I chose it based on the strength of the product that I was able to determine in the trial phase.

Edmund from 0efbH Consulting

The software works, saves time, and looks to be very useful in the future.

Invoice and transaction capture and cleanup. I am a programmer/IT consultant/Software engineer. Not having to write a tool to fix the data is a very nice win. That lets me get back to earning....

Pros

I am using this to clean up my company accounting data (I'm a MSP IT provider, sole-proprietor). It works. You can test it with your data before you purchase, and the time saved (assuming that you just buy the software! is well worth it.

Cons

The registration for the third-party website appears flawed. (OTOH --- the SAASANT support is very good, and they stuck until we solved it. That's only important if you want to comment... LOL

Moving data efficiently from spreadsheets into Quickbooks.

Pros

Very easy to use; lots of templates; responsive customer support

Cons

I have not had any issues or challenges with this software.

Reasons for Choosing SaasAnt Transactions

It worked. The other did not!

Reasons for Switching to SaasAnt Transactions

I couldn't get the trial version of another product to integrate with my QuickBooks. Online help and support were not very helpful.

Enrique from Excellent Fruit & Produce

Very easy and intuitive

Pros

This software is very intuitive and user friendly. It was truly a breeze to upload my invoices and bills into my Quickbooks Desktop version 2018 from an excel file. My previous Quickbooks file had data for 15 years and was corrupted beyond repair. This tool enabled me to create a brand new Quickbooks data file of my desktop version, with all the items from each invoice and bills.

Cons

The only drawback is that it allows batches of up to 200 entries per upload. Wish would allow more entries per upload.

Shannon from Everything QuickBooks

Very easy to use and intuitive

I highly recommend for new file setup and routine sales entries I used this to import 600 HOA residents and an annual dues billing). My quicker to use a solution like Saasant vs creating a memorized trans for each invoice..

Pros

I needed to do a quick import of customers and invoices to QBO. I've been a long-time Transaction Pro Importer user, but keep hearing good thingsa bout Saasant. I was impressed with the ease of use and process. Strangely enough, Saasant can import more fields to the customer list than QBO can itself.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see is an easier reference guide to know what is required in certain fields (ie: Y,N, Yes, No, True, False, etc). I figured it out but through trial and error only.

hal from The UPS Store

Excellent Tool for Franchisees

Pros

Ease of use is most important and it does exactly what I need it to do at a reasonable cost.

Cons

No input here. There was nothing that I really didn't like about the software. That said, I have no experience to compare products.

Hillary from Rehoboth Ranch

Industry: Farming

Excellent product!

Pros

I love that I don’t have to type everything in. I have been using saasant for several months on the online quickbooks and just switched to desktop. This was the deciding factor. I could not go back to manual entry!

Cons

It’s a little pricy but worth it in the long run IMHO.

anne from ESCTT

Nothing but a waste of time

Software was disappointing, but I would have continued with it for the year. Support was terrible. The license issue was bullshit! I paid the annual fee and got 4 months? Support was slow and annoying.

Pros

This was supposed to speed up the import of transactions into QuickBooks.

Cons

I paid for a year subscription and now, after 4 months, my license is invalid. I am being asked to spend a work day resolving this. Its a $99 license. They say that I have changed computers twice. I have one computer with QuickBooks on it and cannot use this software anywhere else. Crazy stupid claim. Its physically impossible for me to do this since my version of QB is pretty old..... and they know this!!! It doesn't do much for the desktop version of QB. Expenses can be imported, and sales. Once you import expenses, you need to manipulate the data to import the same info for payments. Same for sales and payments. The formats are irritatingly different, so it takes a bit to get it done. Other than that, it doesn't allow for importing anything. For a high transaction small business, this is excruciatingly painful, regardless of how good you are with technology.

Sarah from Gadget Express

Great for catch up clients

Pros

Time saver for batch entries and great for doing exports

Cons

There is no payroll transactions upload.

Andrew from Military

Excellent shortcut for retrieving, adding, and deleting transactions

It has been very helpful in transferring business data and cleaning up information.

Pros

Ease of use: the templates made it very easy to organize and upload data Capabilities: it was very useful to be able to extract data, edit it, and upload it

Cons

When uploading and encountering errors, it can take some time to figure out the error and find the best way to fix them.

Wayne from LEONARD AUTOMATICS

Industry: Machinery

VERY LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY, NO REFUNDS!!!

Pros

It is simple when your data exactly matches Quickbooks fields

Cons

VERY limited ability to translate input or output data if it does not match Quickbooks fields. When informed their software was inadequate they refused to give a refund

Jonathan from Northern Lights Direct

Great Product & Great Support

We have recently implemented a new company system that will allow us to upload A/R & A/P files to QuickBooks. We chose SaasAnt as it is a great product and very simple to use. This has saved us a lot of time and energy in our workload.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of this product.

Cons

The limited available number of users allowed.

Wendi from CLSMF

Product works exactly as described.

Pros

Easy to export data from old accounting system for import into QB Enterprise using this software.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.