All SaasAnt Transactions Reviews

Arthur

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

All in one Quickbooks transaction tool

PROS

This application does it all, import, export and deletes Quickbooks transactions. It has multiple mappings and the ability to customize the mapping of excel spreadsheets to make importing of data into Quickbooks an ease. You have the ability to replace, ignore or modify list based on your import.

CONS

The time it takes to import large sums of data.

Ease of use and cost

Reasons for switching to SaasAnt Transactions

The ease of use

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

David Walls - CIO on SaasAnt

PROS

We like the ease of use, reliability and great client support that we have received over the years of using this application!

CONS

Really not much to identify as a CON-- little bit of a learning curve but great support helps with that!

Lisa

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Potential customer dismissed

PROS

Never had the opportunity to try it before it expired. So I don't know if there are any pros. The reason for trying Saasant was to import transaction from a web-based software into QB desktop. The implementation took longer than expected.

CONS

Support unwilling to help with even a few extra days so we can actually try the product. Regardless of the cost why would anyone purchase this product if it doesn't work as required. Obviously, the company is not interested in assisting potential clients. Extremely disappointing after reading reviews about their support being helpful. This has truly tipped the scales towards their competitor Dancing Numbers!

Reason for choosing SaasAnt Transactions

Haven't and most likely won't

Sherill

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Kudos to [sensitive content hidden]

PROS

Working with [sensitive content hidden]. He was very helpful and patient as we tried to find the error on the file. He is an exceptional tech support!

CONS

I would like the application to be able to pinpoint the error when there are multiple lines to an invoice. This will save a lot of time.

Marnie

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

SaasAnt Review

Excellent. I reached out to chat with a pretty basic import error (on my part). [sensitive content hidden] replied right away and walked me through the entire process. When we encountered an import error, even though there was only one, he stuck it out and figured it out. I could have easily just entered the information manually. But [sensitive content hidden] stuck it out and got to the bottom of the issue by trying different solutions. Fantastic customer support experience.

PROS

SaasAnt helps me import data with detail that I cannot get using the QBO import function featured in the product. I love the look of the new UI. The layout is straightforward and easy on the eyes and the colors, fonts, and graphics are well thought out.

CONS

There was nothing that I disliked during this import process. All went well.

Barrington

Accounting, 1 employee

Barry Dolcie

PROS

Customer Support was quick and thorough. [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job resolving our issues in timely manner.

CONS

Service was 100% effective. There was nothing to dislike.

Becky

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Becky Betancourt

PROS

was very good talked to [sensitive content hidden], She's a very nice lady... and she help me very quick

CONS

Dan

Retail, 2-10 employees

Administrator

PROS

Ease of ease. Good customer service. Data mapping is easy

CONS

I do not have issues using the application

Hailey

Banking, 11-50 employees

SaasAnt Review

Easy to use, saves me a ton of time, and the customer support is really great if you ever need anything!

PROS

It is easy to use and the customer support is really great if you do need any help!

CONS

The log in process and verifying if I am robot or not. It just takes a lot longer than other websites, but not a big deal either

EZio

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

PROS

Once set up SaasAnt simplifies the importing of data to QuickBooks. It all eliminates user errors as it follows what we programmed initially. Price is very reasonable and same our company a lot of time weekly

CONS

We do not see any negatives with this product

Manuel

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Excellent Product, Excellent Support!

Very satisfied. I oversee several Quickbook companies with different Plans/subscriptions. I made a mistake with the last subscription and contacted SaasAnt via the App chat. Jeslin Jainey was very efficient and kind to address my concerns moving companies to different subscriptions that I wanted, and eventually correct a subscription that I erroneously made. Eventually, I had to pay more for the Plan that I wanted, but the payment process was hassle free, following a payment link that Jeslin provided on the chat. Thank you SaasAnt, and more power to you!

PROS

Simple and easy to use, including teaching new users.

CONS

It's challenging to see what transactions users have posted. As SaasAnt Admin, I should be able to determine what Transactions are posted from each user account, at least by reference to a file name, etc.

Reason for choosing SaasAnt Transactions

We're very happy with the technical support which matters much.

Gina

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

Excellent Help from [sensitive content hidden]!

I couldn't do my job without it! While my clients don't usually know that I've used SaasAnt as a tool to integrate their data, I am excited to have had the opportunity to share my "secret" with a major client who will now be ensuring all their service reps add SaasAnt to their QBO. Again, thank you [sensitive content hidden]!

PROS

Whenever I set-up a new QuickBooks Online client, I use SaasAnt to transfer data from Excel to their new subscription. I've been using it for years (most of the time, the trial subscription is all I need for the client). I recently attained a client who will be setting up hundreds (yes, hundreds) of their sales agents with their own QuickBooks over the next year. They will be providing files these reps need to regular upload to their QBO. When we encountered an issue with some of the direct import features in QBO, I wondered if SaasAnt was the answer. With the help of my new friend, [sensitive content hidden] (and his wonderful insight), we found that the answer is YES!

CONS

When I forget to map properly (user issue, not SaasAnt's fault lol)

JILL

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

The best app for Quickbooks

PROS

This product supplements everything that we need Quickbooks to do. It has allowed us electronically connect between our web store platform sales and entry into Quickbooks without any manual inputting of data.

CONS

I wish it could recognize the different types of downloads we do automatically: Sales Receipts, PO's etc.

Reason for choosing SaasAnt Transactions

Quickbooks recommended that I look at it.

Dan

Printing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

[sensitive content hidden] was extremely helpful

PROS

It's so versatile and allows you to do basically anything you need to do as far as Quickbooks integrations. They are so helpful that they updated the software for something I needed specifically! The best!

CONS

Honestly the biggest problem is that it's so versitile. You can do almost anything you want to do.

Bedros

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Bedros Support

PROS

I had an issue this morning with my software and the support team reacted immediately and fixed the issue. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them!

CONS

not applicable. everything is great

Darin

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great Product, Great Support

When any contact with their support has been required, they are always prompt and resolve the issue completely and with as little effort as possible from our end. Very appreciated!

PROS

SaaSAnt Transactions is an intuitive and easily configured product for use in our QuickBooks integration. Performs flawlessly ever time.

CONS

There are no complaints from our end regarding SaaSAnt Transactions.

Gary

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great Product and Easy to Use

Prior to SaasAnt Transactions we were downloading reports in QBW Enterprise as CSV and data import was problematic with legacy QB IIF file format.

PROS

Ease of Use, great pricing, great support via phone or webchat.

CONS

Intuit QB Enterprise database is responsible for slow Import performance.

Joshua

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Excellent tool to compliment Quickbooks

SaaSAnt Transactions is a great tool. It is very easy to use and makes entering journal entries much easier. I use it to import my daily deposits as well as my month end journal entries.

PROS

SaaS makes importing transactions into QuickBooks very easy. It greatly reduces to repetition needed for some entries.

CONS

I would really like a way to import multiple transactions at one time with a multi file option, but I understand the limitations to this.

Pedro