Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive."
  • icon"It's amazing how much you can do with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of web applications."
  • icon"This tool is easy to use and has given me an incredible edge on my competition."
  • icon"There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works."
  • icon"The amount of integrations are limited compared to other products. Although, minimal at this time, they are being worked on at a feverish pace."
  • icon"So - go for it if you're an automation freak like me."

Have you used SyncSpider and would like to share your experience with others?

All SyncSpider Reviews

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great alternative for automation, specially for growing businesses

So far the support team has been awesome! We were reluctant use it because not all our specific integration requirements are not possible at this time, but we feel pretty confident that SyncSpider’s team is working hard on expanding their integrations and improving their service. They do provide the integration as a service outside their roadmap as well, and they were pretty responsive, sent us a budget quickly for the integration, sadlyit was outside our Latin-American SME budget for now. We are looking forward to moving 100% of our e-comm automation process to SyncSpider! Note on usage: I'm still getting the hang of it, so far i've only tried integromat, iftt and Zapier, and they are all different, and I'm not an advanced user, so I'm hoping for some more documentation/examples/training to make this even more valuable!

Pros

Fast development and constant integrations coming out every week Really good support Workflow based, so relatively easy to start using it We got a LTD, so price was unbeatable, but still without the deal the prices are pretty good for the volume they provide (plus the offline and service-less integrations)

Cons

Would benefit form pre-made templates between services (it would expedite implementation for us users) We haven't figure out how to manipulate data (as we do in Zapier) before sending it to the other service UX still has room to be more intuitive

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

It is focused on our needs (e-commerce), has great pricing and constant development.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi David, thank you for your review and your feedback! Templates are coming:) We are already working on such a solution to give you pre-made templates that will act as a default mapping for some tasks (e.g. sync Docam marketplace with eBay, etc) As soon as we have that solution, you will be able to either use our templates or save your own. Additionally, automating feature should be rolled out in the next 2 weeks. Thanks again, Aleks

Lawrence

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Goodbye mundane repetitive tasks and hello time at the beach

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is during my exploration phase. I don't know if my positive response to the UI is due to the not so glowing reviews of the UI. For me, it's not too bad at all. AFTER INITIAL USE: As mentioned above, the UI isn't too bad. I found myself able to go through the workflow from creating a company, to creating a project and then adding integrations and creating tasks without much help from support documentation. Again, this was a pleasant surprise. I recommend creating a mind map first with existing integrations and then referencing the mind map as you build out the automations. The UI might not be as bad as I thought it would be, it's still no integrately or Zapier for visualization of the flow. CONCLUSION: If you are in e-commerce managing inventory for multiple storefronts, then SyncSpider is the automation solution for you. Although, you should first check the available integrations and the integrations in their roadmap before pulling the trigger. Integration wishlist: startinfinity, mailrush, encharge, postoplan, Runtheworld, Novocall and Optinly to name a few. I am surely looking forward to integrating SyncSpider to automate more of my workflow.

Pros

The apparent e-commerce focus is what pushed me to the edge in the selection of SyncSpider over the other alternatives. Existing integrations with some LTD SaaS is also a huge pro. I wish most of my SaaS was integrated, but maybe one day. The deep integrations is also a huge plus.

Cons

This might just be more of a con specific to me but I'd like more integrations for the SaaS I use frequently. SyncSpider is only as good as its ability to integrate with many tools. The UI visualization of the integration flow even though is satisfactory for my needs, its still something to be desired. It would be great not having to create a mind map first before setting up a flow in SyncSpider. The good news though is there is supposed to be a revamp of the UI. The possibility of improvement also helped with my purchase decision.

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

Same reason why I decided not to go with Integrately paid option.

Reasons for switching to SyncSpider

I'll still be using the free plan of Integrately for "simple" integrations. Although, when it comes to more complex "Deep" integrations there is no comparison to SyncSpider. Cost is also another huge factor in choosing SyncSpider. There is definitely more bang for the buck.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much Lawrence. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Isabelle

Not ready for market

Utterly frustrating. The members of the support team are very generous with their time and patience, so this is not a reflection on the team and there is definitely an effort to give good prompt support. A good addtion when a task is going nowhere as in my case, would be the offer of support via teamviewer to go through the task together. This would be both instructive and save a lot of time with all the going backwards and forwards and hanging about. But after 7 weeks using this product daily (bar one week when my computer died), my overriding belief is that this product doesn´t do what it claims, and is simply not ready for market, which is a great shame. The videos are promotional and contain no information that show you how to create tasks, just lots of bla bla bla about all the wonderful things Synchspider can do. I have a week to decide whether to refund or not. Disappointed. This is not the review I wanted to write.

Pros

It´s promise: lots of promises. No need for developers. Will save loads of time. Will save money. Autonomy. Easy to use. Great support.

Cons

After selling it as a software that dispenses of the need to rely on developers, within weeks of running into problems Synchspider´s solution was to offer to do the task required for 400€. Or to set up an API for 2000€. What was that about no need for developers, the main promise of the product? And there are already other omnichannel softwares out there doing the same job of linking up to marketplaces for a lot less. So, it took 2 weeks to link my website (prestashop) to Synchspider. In advance of buying, it was confirmed that Synchspider supports Prestashop. I have spent another 5 weeks trying to create a CSV from my backoffice, to then send this csv data to Amazon. Every day. All day. Lovely support team who can only work within the permiters of what has already been created. But am beginning to feel like a guinea pig. I expected some learning curve, but every day there is a new button that needs pressing to resolve this or that. There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works. There are choices that are left unexplained as you move through the task, so the user can´t interpret what is required without relying heavily on support. So lots of to-ing and fro-ing and still no result.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Isabelle, thank you for your feedback here. I'm sorry that SyncSpider was not good for you. I'll pick up constructive points from your feedback to even better improve our support. Wish you all the best, Aleks

Replied June 2021

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

SyncSpider is my new go to integration tool!

Overall I enjoy SyncSpider and have big plans for it as my web design business grows. It is my goal to help small businesses grow online and if I am able to use SyncSpider to do that for their web based storefronts, it is going to truly add value to what I can bring to the table for my customers. We are living in a time where in person shopping is suffering and small businesses need to adapt to the changes of time. SyncSpider will help my clients do that by simplifying product listings in online stores, adding leads to their CRM systems, and by assisting to completing tasks faster.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it provides much deeper integrations than what I am use to with other products like Zapier. It also has a stronger focus on e-commerce where I felt other integration platforms were lacking. I feel the development team stands behind the product with a lot of enthusiasm and have a strong determination on growing the product rapidly. Having good customer support is a must when building a quality product with some level of complexity such as SyncSpider. Nice work on the in-depth documentation as well.

Cons

What I like least about the product is that it is still young and that there are still a lot of products that have yet to be integrated into the platform. Hopefully the product will continue to grow with more and more integrations as the weeks go by making the product more useful.

Reasons for switching to SyncSpider

I switched because I felt SyncSpider brought a whole lot more to the table in terms of e-commerce and complexity.

Response from SyncSpider

You can bet that we will continue to.improve:) adding 2 apps per week atm, aiming to add 1 per day:)

Ryan

Take Back Your Life With SyncSpider

Working on several different ecommerce stores by myself feels like a 24/7 non stop process with no end in site, that is unless I can find a tool that automates as many day-to-day tasks as possible freeing up my day to not only work on the more important parts of my business but also to get my life back and spend more time with family and friends. Well lucky me I found it and SyncSpider is that tool!

Pros

SyncSpider is the best tool for automating your daily tasks as well as keeping all your data from different platforms & tools in-sync, in real time freeing up your time to work on your business! Tons of integrations with more on the way and an endless amount of possible future integrations limited only to your imagination and of course you would have to request it! Don't worry this team and the customer service is also top notch and ready to help you automate your business and get your life back! I recommend SyncSpider for any ecommerce business especially if your still doing most or all of the daunting tasks required to be successful yourself without any automation!

Cons

Some Integrations are still needed but they are on the roadmap to be added soon plus you can request any integration that you might need for your business and they will work their hardest to get it added to the roadmap! Some integrations can get a little technical but they have great support and tons of video tutorials you can follow along to get set up!

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

Didn't come across any alternative products that were offering the automations that were geared toward automating the many daunting tasks that ecommerce businesses struggle to keep up with everyday, so yeah it was an easy decision and it ended up being the correct one!

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Ryan, Thank you for feedback and this great review! Yep, I agree with you, we need to make our app more user friendly, and we will do our best there! Thank you!

Replied February 2021

Stephen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

eCommerce Automation at its best!

Wonderful! Very easy to navigate and work with! Very simple to understand!

Pros

The automation of being able to communicate multiple programs together automatically. We bought this software to replace Oberlo and Dropified. We were not only ecstatic that we could buy this at a cheaper rate but that we could also have the SyncSpider team custom program apps for us so their software could get multiple programs of ours to communicate together to complete our auto ordering processes of our Print On Demand services and our AliExpress dropshipping!

Cons

Nothing at all. This was the answer we had been searching for for years. As I said, we started out using Shopify (which changed their name to Dropified), and then we tried Oberlow but they both had quirks and frustrations with automating certain products from certain drop shipping companies. SyncSpider took care of all of this and now if we can't custom program the app to do what we want, we can either work with a zappier app or pay to have a SyncSpider programmer custom program the feature for us!

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

The fact that we can customize what we want the app to do so we can get it to work with every drop shipping provider.

Noir

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Syncspider is very useful for any business looking to expand it's reach.

Automation is the name of the game, and Syncspider allows me to automate many external services. This helps expand my reach and save time that I would otherwise not have.

Pros

The features are ever expanding, which is a great sign and this shows that the team is very involved with its development. The product has a slight learning curve, but in-app tutorials are present and will help you along the way. I am currently using Syncspider to integrate with a CMS that I am using,

Cons

I would like for the GUI to be easier to navigate and look a bit more visually appealing. That however, does not take away from the massive amount of functionality that this product has to offer.

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

It does not seem to grow fast enough to meet needs that I currently have.

Reasons for switching to SyncSpider

Zapier does not seem to be adding smaller services that I frequently use.

Ed

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

One of the most complete automation tools to scale businesses for small and big teams!

Smoot, seamless and consistency. The integration and the process to create them offer a tremendous box of solutions where creativity is the limit. Coders and non-coders have the potential to use SyncSpider with ease. More important, it providers the reliability of your business running correctly across platforms consistently.

Pros

The versatility that the application offers is tremendous. Niched solutions, but also other more generals are available on the platforms. This allows me to scale my sales processes but also the administration. I SAVE a lot of time.

Cons

The fact that the owners and his team are creating a great externality-network around the platform helps to connect with other emerging solutions aside from the popular ones. So, SyncSpider has a great potential since it is empowering businesses.

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

SyncSpider is listening to the market and the BUSINESS OWNERS' needs. Its providing solutions that make a difference when it comes to digital businesses. Other solutions offer mainly the same or similar general solutions, but they lack more digital businesses and e-commerce emphasis on their solutions. SyncSpider provides both, but it niches the digital business context, aiming to increase sales and also to create general solutions.

Tim

Getting better every day

I managed to replace at least one WordPress plugin (costing US$119 per year) with SyncSpider, and I am working on replacing a couple more once the integrations are live. This is a no brainer for me as I have already almost saved the cost of a single plugin and I know the more integrations they add, the more uses I will find for it.

Pros

Huge value for money - Zapier-like capabilities for a fraction of the price New integrations being added super frequently - Every time I login there is a new integration or two ... or more! Roadmap is public - And you can feed into it by voting for new integrations. I already have 3 of my requests implemented in the past 6 weeks. Great Support team - super responsive and eager to help

Cons

Documentation for the integrations needs a bit more depth - Some steps are not that easy to work out Missing integrations ... for now - not really a long term con as they are working incredibly hard to get the integrations users want live.

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

The killer LTD they offered. The fact they are e-commerce focused in their integrations.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback! At the same time, we are working on integrations, we are also working on documentation. It just takes time, thank you for noting it. We are on it. Cheers, Aleks

Justin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

SyncSpider is a promising catch

I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

Pros

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

Cons

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

I was looking for a lifetime deal for a tool like this and discovered it on AppSumo. That was enough to get me to try it, and now I'm hooked.

Response from SyncSpider

Cheers!

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Early signs of great promise

It's very early days for me yet with this software - I bought it more for its potential future use cases. That said, at first glance the UI looks slightly clunky to me and there may be a bit of a learning curve. That may be unfair as I haven't got to grips with it in depth yet - just a first impression.

Pros

I purchased this on an Appsumo deal. It therefore represents great value for money but also boundless future use cases. I don't have anything specific to put this to put on currently - but will do in the near future at which point I believe it will become invaluable. The tool should represent an end to being limited to using tools which are specifically designed to work together - it becomes the "glue" that binds many things and is therefore very freeing.

Cons

There are two things I believe to be currently missing - both of which will make this software more exponentially more powerful. 1. MySql (and other such as Postgre Sql etc) database integration. The ability to hook up to a database and map specific tables into a flow will add a huge potential. 2. SMTP / IMAP email suppport. Looking at the roadmap, it seems both of these are planned which is fantastic!

Reasons for choosing SyncSpider

More affordable over time. Pro-active development team by a young company who seem driven.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much Michael. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Dana

The solution we have been looking for

We have been looking for a solution to integrate our systems for a long time and we have finally found it with SyncSpider. There are so many integrations for ecommerce to help aggerate our data, optimize our workflows and finally get a better handle on our multichannel business. The options are limitless and no more trying to figure out API parameters for each vendor we use. The system was very easy to set up and compared to the other options we have explored this is by far the best solution in the marketplace. We have already saved countless hours and can finally focus on what we do best. Thank you SyncSpider!

Pros

Great for automating tasks and simplifying workflows. Big increase in productivity at an affordable pricepoint. Countless integrations and possibilities.

Cons

At this point there are no cons to speak of

Reasons for switching to SyncSpider

More operations, better pricing structure

Carl-Eric

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great promise, slight learning curve

First off, I just want to say that I think that SyncSpider has INCREDIBLE value, especially considering how much can be done to set up custom integrations and many more niche integrations readily available. That being said, I've hit quite the learning simply trying to connect the existing Capsule CRM and Flowlu integrations to simply migrate my database from Capsule to Flowlu. Definitely more elbow grease involved in figuring out what I'm looking at from a UI/UX standpoint, but the pieces are there. I've run into a few bugs, mostly in the UI, but I've gotta remember how great a deal this was for such a powerful tool that really seems like it can potentially be more powerful than previous integration tools I've used in the past (you know their names...). It's got great promise as it gets refined I think it will only be better and smoother :)

Pros

Niche integrations, amount of task runs & credits, price, ability to use Webhooks and custom APIs

Cons

Learning curve, UI/UX isn't great, a little buggy at times from browser to browse (but nothing major).

Christy

SyncSpider- Automation Heaven

So far it has been an outstanding experience. Within about 20 minutes I was able to create a workflow. This deal is too good to be true! I had to jump on it. If the system will allow it I will do an update in about 6 weeks from now. But I am pretty sure I will be thinking the same thoughts. Good job SyncSpider and thank you for keeping us small business in your thoughts.

Pros

The onboarding process to the product was not that difficult at all. I am a techy person anyways so it was to bad. In terms of the value of this product I have to say I am very pleased with this product and I am hear to inform. I spent the whole weekend...well literally all week deciding which automation app I wanted and of course when I seen this deal I could'nt resist. Most of the reviews I seen was saying this app is going to give Zapier a run for their money. The ROI for this product will be very quick because I know the value of automating business processes. I am currently undergoing a full on ERP project at my 9 to 5 and this is an amazing deal! Thanks SyncSpider for the deal.

Cons

I do not see if this product is capable of integrating with GrooveFunnels platform but I will find out in the morning. If it does not that is the only downfall I can see for me at least. Hopefully if it does not I can utilize a webhook.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Christy, Thank you for your awesome review!!! Ara analyzing to develop GrooveFunnels for sure,

Igor

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent automation toolkit for connecting and syncing data

So far, my experience has been positive. It works amazingly well. I use it mostly to connect webhooks that don't translate data correctly. I have yet not used it for ecommerce integrations, which is what it's best for. My integration needs are more related to digital products (online courses) and marketing and email management systems.

Pros

I like the power and the flexibility of this service. You can connect and synchronize data between various data sources and services. You can even create your own integrations that aren't yet supported. It's especially great for those who run an ecommerce business.

Cons

It is technical and will take you to learn a few things before you become comfortable using it. There is a learning curve. That's why the implementation may take more time.

Reasons for switching to SyncSpider

I have not completely switched yet. I have used Zapier and Microsoft Power Automate for some of my integrations. I hope SyncSpider will eventually cover all my bases. We shall see. I am excited about SyncSpider because it allows to integrate systems like no other service does.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Igor, thank you for your feedback! Hopefully our new UI/UX + Automapin AI feature and Pre-made mapping templates will flatten that learning curve a lot! All will be rolled out in the next 3 months Cheers

Tanice