• Pros

• "This program imported every piece of information into my quickbooks desktop. This is all done by the trial software by the way."

• "So easy to use. We used to input all our sales manually to QB, after we purchased Zed Axis we have been able to import them all in just one click."

• "The idea is great, am an accountant, I use QuickBooks a lot, and I need a tool to help me transfer data from Excel to QuickBooks on a daily basis."

• Cons

• "A little confusing getting the upload spreadsheets formatted. Website says they can samples, but we could not download them."

• "* txn date error is misleading. Even if the data is not a factor for the error, but still the error pops up and says as txn date error. Programmers should elaborate the types of errors. "

• "They charged my card, never sent me my license code, and I cannot get in contact with them. Now my trial is over and the program is useless to me."

Browse Zed Axis Reviews

Margaret from Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Greatr Multi-platform use

We are very pleased with its performance and would highly recommend.

Pros

We have been using this product for EDI purposes to import into QB Pro. The ease of use of this product along with the dependability makes this a go-to product for this type of integration. Currently working on purchasing additional licenses for use in importing invoices, lists and streamlining other segments in accounting. This is one of the easiest integration apps into QB I have used.

Cons

Unless you've used this type of software before, you need to watch the tutorial for things to make sense.

Kelly from BW Sinclair

Feedback on Transferring Excel and Quickbooks Bill Payments

I talked to Steve in customer service. He told me I needed to be downloading the bills rather than the bill payments. However, that is very time consuming to go back and reprint the checks, and assign the correct bill/discount/credit/ check number to the invoices that have already been paid. We are back to reentering the checks manually on my quickbooks. I LOVE USING ZED for transferring information between excel and quickbooks. However, it hasn’t saved time for us in transferring bill payments. Overall I think it is a GREAT software. We just have an unusual need.

Pros

We purchased the Zed software to transfer checks from the accounts payable clerks to quickbooks on my computer. Owner does not want the computers linked due to risk of accidentally sharing of confidential information from my computer. All payroll, bank reconciliations and financial statements are prepared only from my computer. Therefore we needed to transfer the checks used to pay the bills via the quickbooks A/P system to my computer. We also use the Zed software to enter massive detailed journal entries from excel. Zed works GREAT for this application. Has saved hours of tedious detailed re-entry of journal entries to QB.

Cons

I haven’t found it to save much time on transferring the bill payment checks to my computer. I can easily download the bill payments from the A/P clerk’s computers, but the actual bill coding is unavailable. The coding only reflects that the check paid an amount from A/P. I was able to create a report from the A/P computer that I then downloaded to excel that contained both the bill payment checks and related expense coding. However, the time it took to manipulate the data from the downloaded report to an uploaded version needed by the Zed software took more time than entering the checks manually.

Reasons for Choosing Zed Axis

We looked at other products, but Zed seemed the most user friendly.

Ghiyath from Able Accounting Services LLC

Good Idea - Bad Implementation

The system did not work for me, the Support was not able to help, I spent money and time, and ended up entering data manually. Am looking for another solution which is easy to use, with accessible support.

Pros

Cons

As soon as I heard about the software, I installed the demo version, during which I spent time trying to test the software to import data, the trial ended without me being able to have a conclusion, I bought the software and tried to schedule a live session(supposedly free within one month of purchase), the only time available was almost a little before the end of the free support month, and the earliest was 10 PM (Support is based in Australia). On the session day, I stayed at office till 10 PM and I tried to start the session, no body answered, I made several calls and sent support team several emails, I said may be he has another session with other client and it took more than expected, after one hour gave up and went home, next day I received an email saying we are sorry we could not make it yesterday. After words I tried to set the system on me own using the templates provided on the website, and every time I had an error massages that I ended up entering data manually.

Response from Zed-Systems

Replied December 2018

Hi Ghiyath, I am sorry you were not able to get the software to import as you expected. We provide a 30 day free trial of the software so that you can have ample time to try out all the features and work through any potential problems you may have. We try to make the import process as simple as possible by providing pre-recorded online demonstrations, sample files and indepth knowledge base articles, nevertheless some users do need live support session where we remote onto your machine and assist you to get set up. I am sorry if the times did not align with your time zone but we are located in Sydney Australia and dont offer a 24 hour support service. But normally are able to provide support at the end of your afternoon. We are happy to book multiple sessions if you need. Finally we have a 60 day money back guarantee so happy to refund you the full amount of your purchase. Yours sincerely, Steve Zed Systems Support

Julian from Houston Direct

Love the software. It makes our life so much easier importing sales to Quick Books

The best way to import your sales to QB.

Pros

Response from Zed-Systems

Replied December 2018

Hi Julian, Thank you for your review, and we are delighted you are happy with Zed Axis. I will pass your kind words onto the team. Regards, Steve Zed Systems Support

May 2012

Syam

May 2012

Tons of data to post into Quickbooks? Zed Axis is the INSTANT solution

I am a professional Accountant from Canada. When I had to do quickly deliver year-end financials to my client, I searched and tried various software to automatically post transactions to Quickbooks. Each of them has some problem at some stage and added more frustration and when I just about to start manual postings, I accidentally found Zed Axis in youtube!! Since the program looked with cool features and interface, I thought to give a try. With few "learning curve" errors, and with the use of 'help menus', I posted about 2500 transactions in less than 2 hours! Isn't it AMAZING!!?.

Pros

* Quick ROI for your investment on the software. Even first couple of hours of work will pay back your investment. * Easy to track and fix errors * Use of saved templates results in no errors * Less expensive * 5 star rated customer service

March 2015

Walter from Professional Technology Integration

March 2015

Product Doesn't Work

This product is a great idea. I have a website where I manage my business, but must manually enter time sheets, etc. into QuickBooks. I have built a time sheet module, but have no way to get the data from the website into QuickBooks. Found Zed Axis by searching the web, saw the videos, great IDEA!!! I can use excel to import and export data from my website into QuickBooks. My problems are over!!! Downloaded the trial version, installed, connect to QuickBooks, tried to do some exports of invoices, timetracking, bills, etc. and the software would not create the excel files. Hmm! Maybe the trial version will not allow me to create the EXCEL files. So, I purchase the software, installed the key and tried again. Nope didn't work.

Pros

Don't know yet. It doesn't work. Waste of money.

Cons

By contact support, I found out the following: * If you have Office 365, the export to EXCEL will not work. * So, you must export to a text file. Okay, tried this and... * Importing the text files into EXCEL doesn't work if you have items with multi-line descriptions. You must manually edit the file to put the data in its proper columns. Tedious and long. * Adding a Delimiter will solve this problem. You can't add a delimiter to the text export. It uses space or tabs only. * Get error message when trying to export all of your data. I only have 1300 invoices. Zed Axis dies if you try to export all of your data.

Response from Zed Systems

Replied March 2015

Hi Walter, I am sorry that we couldn't find you a solution to the problems you were having. In some cases we have found that QuickBooks does become unresponsive when exporting data, this is due to memory overflows. I am happy to provide you a full refund for your purchase as we offer a 60 day satisfaction or your money back guarantee.

Jana from NC Tech

Time Saver!

I am required to enter all invoices from our CRM/association management software into QuickBooks. Zed Axis saves me on average 25+ hours per month. I import all transactions once a month and it is quick and easy.

Pros

Zed Axis is very affordable and easy to use. The online tutorials answer most questions, but if you need it support is just an email away.

Cons

Support can be a little slow due to the time difference, but it isn't often needed and is always good.

November 2012

BWeldon

November 2012

QuickBooks Data Import Made Easy

While implementing a complex technology project for our non-profit organization earlier this year, we hit a dead end when an advertised "QuickBooks integration" turned out to be anything but. After discussing our needs with other non-profit technology professionals and consultants we had a short list of expensive options to import a flat file of relational donation data into QuickBooks as Sales Receipts. Thankfully our research led us to the Zed Axis Importer. The staff was quick to respond to my many questions from the start. The tool has proven its worth one hundred fold, saving us hours of data entry and providing me piece of mind. I would, without reservation, recommend this tool to anyone who needs to import relational data into QuickBooks.

Upgrade

This software is a real time saver, saves us about 8-10 per week.

Pros

This is an upgrade from transaction pro importer. Can upload transactions that pro importer just can't.

Nicholas from SC Choice Management

Cannot get a hold of the company

The software did exactly what I needed to do. And I would have loved to use the program further. Except they charged my credit card, never sent me an email with my license code, and I reached out to them numerous time and have receive nothing back or error messages on their website when I submitted a ticket for support.

January 2014

True Clean

January 2014

Amazing support for amazing app

As a new user I find the software itself extremely easy and it takes hours and hours of data entry off my hands. It imports all data to quickbooks effortlessly and accurately! Now for the support... I have never received such amazingly fast and helpful support from any other software ever and I mean ever!!!! Wish I had purchased this before, but so glad I did now. I am actually shocked that the pricing is so low.