• Pros

• "This is one of the coolest and fun to use tools I've ever seen. I highly recommend it to anyone who has lots of invoices or other documents to parse."

• "It is very easy to use most importantly during the setup phase. No unnecessary frills. I really like that it gives the option to modify data that it parses before it is downloaded. "

• "I really like the idea of docparsing data from pdf or scanned PDFs I’m exited that I’m aware of such a great program I searched around for a long time."

• Cons

• "The parsing rule editor does the job well, but could still be improved upon to streamline the workflow further. The lowest pricing tier is a tad high for personal use cases. "

• "Monthly rates can be a little bit expensive for large batches of documents, but it works really well so I'm happy to pay it. "

• "Initially it feels a bit confusing, mostly due to unfamiliar terms used. But I quickly got the hang of it."

Browse Docparser Reviews

Scott from Loan Simple, Inc

So much time saved!! I'm fairly new to Docparser, but can say that it has saved me so much time.

Time and money saved by automating the input of sales lead information into our CRM with Salesforce. It's awesome.

Pros

The ease of setting up a new document is fantastic. The biggest issue I've had in the past with other services is that it is rarely consistent with the accuracy when parsing the information. I use it to pull information from sales leads that come in by email with a PDF attachment that contains the lead information. My process in the past was to have to manually type the info into a spreadsheet or into my Salesforce account directly; which is very time consuming for my clerical staff. I've automated this process by having the email automatically forwarded to my Zapier account, then they Zap it to Docparser. Docparser then works their magic and sends it back to Zapier that takes the accurate information and uploads it to my Salesforce and starts the lead followup campaign and notifies me that there is a new lead to contact. I tried other services in the past, but if there was any variation in the information on the PDF (even one extra space) the information was not accurately parsed. I've set Docparser up and have run 100s of leads through it with 100% accuracy and no need to tweak anything. It is worth every penny and has saved me an absurd amount of time and money spent on paying my staff to manually input the information; not to mention, it allows me to get back to the potential client in a matter of a couple minutes from the initial inquiry time. Thank you Docparser! PS - The Customer Support department rocks too. They were very helpful!

Mike from Abrasive Technology

Industry: Industrial Automation

DocParser Rocks!

We are using the email feature with a purchase order pdf file that is sent to DocParser, the document is parsed and connected to a webhook that triggers a Node Red flow and automatically creates customer orders. The technical support has been awesome. Each time I ask for assistance, the response from technical support is usually within a few hours, which is very acceptable.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to connect to DocParser to webhooks and node.js has been very beneficial for us. Having the ability to parse documents multiple times has helped us set up and adjust the parsing rules. The software is solid and very accurate.

Cons

There is an occasional instance where a parsing rule cannot determine the field and value on the document that needs to be parsed. Most of the time this is due to the scanning of the pdf file and quality of the scanned document.

Martin from Kloeckner.i GmbH

Digitalize Purchase Orders with high accuracy

Pros

- Easy-of-use setting up parsing rules - high accuracy, even on scanned documents - integration options

Cons

- Only one user per account (multi-user would be great for bigger orgs / teams) - Integration settings are done per parser, would be great in our case to have a global setting

Peter from Printerbase Ltd

The best solution to automatically extract data from PDF's

Docparser has solved a major problem of getting data out of pdf documents, this has saved us so much money and time, plus the added benefit of accuracy. We no longer have to have somebody manually importing invoices. I have dealt with their support team and found them to be very helpful and quick to respond.

Pros

Docparser is very easy to setup and the integration with Zapier enables us to process all our supplier invoices without human intervention saving us a lot of time and money. You can have multiple document parsers for different suppliers and easily route incoming documents to the correct parser. The documents are stored for a certain number of days and should you have a problem it is very easy to re-run the process, you can even make changes to the document parser and re-run it against your old documents.

Cons

Probably my only issue is that you don't appear to be able to search through the parsed documents that are stored, if you have lots of documents this can be a pain sometimes.

Rickard from Atea Sverige AB

Not for Swedish langue

I've email there support, i did receive additional funds for a test, but no answer what so ever. They say that one should email there support for additional help and improvement, but no answer, on several emails. (I did tried them for a year or two, still no changes.) I've bought a month for test... and still no answers/support.

Pros

+ The pricing model + The feature rich extraction, for all data

Cons

- No support for Swedish - No support org-nr (if VAD ID is not present.) - No support for full lenght dates (in Swedish) like "1 Oktober 2018" - No support for swedish payment methods like PG or PG - Doesn't handle "improved" readable numbers with space, eg invoice nr "123 456 476"

Response from Docparser

Replied November 2018

Hi Rickard, thanks a lot for the review! I'm surprised to hear that you didn't hear back from our support staff. I'm seeing your emails in our support desk software and our staff was replying within a couple of hours to each of your requests. Furthermore, our support desk software indicates that you opened the emails. Can you please double-check if you can find our responses? Regarding the Swedish language parsing, this is definitely something you can do with Docparser. In our response to you we explained how to set this up.

Clever PDF parsing

I'm using Docparser to extract addresses, dates, and rows of costs and refunds from receipts. The data is processed by Zapier and forwarded to Google Sheets. This allows me to have automatically updated pivot table reports available in the Sheet. IFTTT watches the Sheet and sends a push notification to my phone when new data is available.

Pros

First of all, the ability to extract data with variable text position seems like a small detail, but is actually a huge time saver if your source documents are not laid out exactly the same every time. In another parsing service I had to painstakingly create multiple parsing templates just to accommodate unexpected lines of text appearing above the content I want to extract. Second, the ability to extract tables in a structured format is really valuable for processing the extracted data. I use Zapier for processing, and the data neatly appears as line items in the Zapier flows. Automating manual data entry saves a lot of time, and time is money. For business, the pricing is competitive and in most cases provides way more value than it costs.

Milind from Planmain Consultants

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A perfect tool for business automation

We were asked to build a solution that is cost effective, does not require experienced developer, can handle large volume and could be dovetailed in existing systems. Since simple forms could be mapped by the users themselves a feeling of ownership developed and the acceptance was very quick. DocParser was the unanimous choice.

Pros

I researched and tried several tools available for conversion of PDF to data, some good but very expensive and with a stiff learning curve, while others failing to meet the promises. Then I discovered DocParser. Within minutes I was able to map a requisition and export it to excel. Being so visual, training the team was no issue either. The guys just ran away with it and we tested some complex seemingly randomly formatted PO and invoices using sub tables. Mapping forms for Minor variations was no issue either using templates. Used API without any difficulties. Overall a great product .

Cons

Could not figure out how to build a library of keywords so that this could be included in every form for automation mapping. The transition of document in the three steps was initially confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Docparser

Both have a steep learning curve. Require sound programming knowledge. Expensive.

Brad from Platinum Repairs

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Fantastic software

We use it to read PDF instructions from our clients

Pros

Saves us hundreds of hours of labour per year

Cons

Not much to dislike - the software works well.

Emerson from STORD, Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Extract Data Effortlessly

DocParser has reduced manual entry and given me more time to look at my data and learn my data.

Pros

The ease of extracting data from a variety of different PDFs. Being able to create your own rules to what you want the software to capture on select documents is so vital and so easy. The ease of the integrations to Google Drive and DropBox makes the work on my end minimal once the set-up process is complete. I can now give my data-team an array of data without doing any manual entry on my end.

Cons

At times, the software is slow to load in-between pages (even on Google Chrome, their recommended browser)

Dan from RainDancer Video

Industry: Broadcast Media

Saves the hiring of another employee

As an event videographer and producer of live webcasts I need information in a uniform spreadsheet format. At two of the events I do the office can only export in a .csv format that is never uniform or a PDF which is always formatted the same. This application made it easy to set up one template at the beginning of the event and have it automatically reformat the information into an excel format where it could then be easily converted to a google sheet which was the final goal. Without this app it would have been many hours of data entry by hand.

Pros

Very easy to set up and once it is set up it is mostly automatic.

Cons

No ability to import directly into a google sheet.

Reasons for Choosing Docparser

It was the first one I found with a google search.

Marta from The Right Card

I use the software to scan pdf invoices & orders for a retail gift store and create inventory lists.

time savings. I'm trying to bring a store that was operated for 25 years without an inventory system into a modern age.

Pros

I like being able to have multiple document templates as each vendor tends to have their own "take" on what is useful to include in an invoice or order and formatting can vary a great deal. Therefore, my templates are not based on vendor name - they are based on the data found in the invoices. Example file names: "line-qty-units-isbn13-desc-discount-level-ext-dollar" or "line-qty-desc-unit-ext-float" Vendors aren't always consistent from invoice to invoice. They may be using software that resizes table columns to fit the text, which means you have to adjust your table format slightly each time to ensure the parsing is correct. That's easy to do. The forums and Q&A resources are usually helpful and I've found them responsive to email.

Cons

1. The UI for making changes to the template. I hate the popup box routine at the end of making a change. It takes a lot of mouse clicks. 2. I've never gotten the subtemplates to work. (see note above about vendor formats being inconsistent.) Subtemplates "supposedly" take care of minor variations and can be grouped according to a vendor name. Maybe this works for other customers, as it is a great idea. 3. There are a lot of little tweaks to be made that aren't obvious to improve character recognition. Why not start with the highest level of quality (ie. turn on OCR) at the start? If that makes file size a problem for storage or performance when processing a lot of files at once, walk people through how to "downgrade" to an acceptable level or establish a recommended number of files not to exceed some size limit. For example, during a trial scan there were no extra spaces or funky characters in the document but then I figured out about half of the "6s" had been transformed to "8s" - not terribly helpful. I want to be able to trust the result rather than having to proof hundreds of line items. 4. Given the inconsistencies I have with the input data sources, I don't think I'll be able to automate the parsing tasks - such as grabbing attachments from email automatically. Again, I have a small business, so I'm OK with the workaround.

Paul from Replas

Industry: Plastics

Docparser for Business Process Automation

The reason we implemented Docparser was to reduce our manual order entry work load and to reduce errors which typically occur during manual entry. We've been able to reduce our sales order manual order entry work load by 50% which helps us cope with our peak order entry periods much better. We've found that the work practices of our customers impact the the ability of the Docparsers to parse documents successfully. Some of our customers print and scan orders and send us scanned copies so the quality of the documents can vary. We have greater parsing success with customers who send orders generated by their business systems. Overall we are very happy with Docparser. It was relatively simple to implement, helps us cope better with high order entry periods and times when staff are on leave.

Pros

Relatively easy to implement. Very powerful and able to parse most documents. The system is able to do a webhook which means it's not necessary to poll for parsed files although it can do a polled architecture as well.

Cons

Does not implement OAuth 1.0 two factor authentication. We've implemented a fully automated system where customer orders are automatically forwarded to Docparser from our email server. Docparser then parses the pdf and forwards the data in JSON to an outward facing Suitelet in Netsuite. This Suitelet then does a Restful integration using OAuth 1.0 to a Netsuite Restlet. The Suitelet handles the required two factor authentication. The Restlet loads the order to Netsuite.

Adam from Postal Advocate Inc.

Thank goodness there is something that does what DocParser does

They have been very easy to work with.

Pros

We need to manage thousands of PDF invoices and were typing up the details manually. We found Docparser and it has been a amazing. We created parsing rules that allowed us to take very fragmented data and get it into an orderly format that can be pulled into excel. There are multiple PDF formats and all could be pulled in with Docparser through their flexible tools. We are converting about 3500 invoices per month but expect this to grow significantly in the future. This tool is giving us a simple way to grow our business because it is automating tasks that used to take hours. The best part is our previous process was prone to errors which this eliminates. In my searching for solutions, I did not find anything else that would do what Docparser does that would be simple, cloud based and affordable.

Cons

It took a bit of time to set up the templates but nothing that seemed out of the ordinary for the fragmented data we were trying to convert.

AMISH from Champion Hotels

Best solution i've found... so i upgraded

I've tried several services now, this got me to where i wanted to go and it works flawlessly with MS Flow or Zapier... so i upgraded and will go full in on DocParser.

Pros

DocParser's approach to creating parsing rules has been the BEST fit for what i use it for. Delve fully and explore all the available methods and you'll find a way to extract the data you want.

Cons

Sometimes line by line changes take an extra second to save and the pages take an extra second to load, adding to the overall time it takes to set something up. I'm sure speed will improve over time, the product makes up for this shorterm annoyance.

John from Integrity Home Contracting LLC

Amazing functionality

Pros

Has a lot of flexibility to identify data that may be displayed in multiple ways using a dictionary of words to detect what you are looking for. DocParser has allowed us to extract data from purchases and put it into a database to analyze for future purchasing needs.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about DocParser thus far. If you think there is a feature that's lacking I suggest browsing their documentation because I learned I was doing a work around for a feature they had already implemented (different layouts under the same parser).

Samuel from Bay of Plenty District Health Board

Developer friendly

Apart from the ability to parse documents, I am very impressed with the integration tools especially the API that I am using at the moment. I can connect Qlik Sense Desktop directly to Docparser API, and that makes my workflow a lot easier and faster. I found the Layout Model is a bit confusing. For example in a Layout Model, when I click at "Add Parsing Rule" I am expecting to see a list of parsing rules that I can copy or create a new one.

Pros

- User-friendly interface. - Easy to use. - Does not require much time to understand the process. - A lot of integration tools.

Cons

- API documentation should have been more example. - I could not find the way to copy an existing parsing rule into a Layout Model. It would be better to be able to copy and alter an existing one rather than creating from the ground up. - For a large organisation, it will be quite a lot of parsing rules; it would be nice if I can search or categorise the parsing rules.

Jarrett from Freelancer

Satisfactory and Effective Software (3 months of use)

I'm helping a business owner get organized with their invoices and they have loved the help that Docparser allows me to provide. I don't see my use of Docparser stopping because it's a fundamental tool to the service that I'm providing.

Pros

All of my questions were fairly easy to find in the documentation, and it fit the task that I was trying to accomplish. When building filters, or integrating data, I hit snagsas is expectedbut there are so many different ways to extract the important information (and get it where it needs to go) that has all have been fixed. It has a very intuitive interface, and it seems to do all the things that I hoped it would do.

Cons

I had a customer service question that got a response, but then the person never got back to me after the initial contact. The problem has apparently gone away, but I wasn't wild about the exchange.

Nupur from Manraaj, A Liquid Yoga Company

Unbelievable functionality power packed in one software, Excellent customer service

worth of invoices were processed in 4 months.

Pros

Variety of tools for post processing documents. One can slice & dice the data gazillion different ways.

Cons

Preprocessing documents, especially OCR, may not be Docparser's strongest suite. Having regex capability during preprocessing can also solve many business needs.

Michael from Residential ONE

Smart software that can handle everything I throw at it.

Streamlined data entry.

Pros

Rule creation is easy. Rules are robust. Software is very intuitive. Connected app opportunities are plentiful.

Cons

Haven't found any Cons yet. Anything I've taken issue with has been addressed quickly by the support team.

August 2016

Tom from Space Chimp Media

August 2016

Docparser Review

For loading up PDF's that have the same layout, this is really useful. You can batch the processing and get the info you want in return. Then you can send it to Google Sheets, or download it, or send it to Zapier, etc. lots of possibilities.

Pros

Easy to use interface, and also the OCR works well. You can also dump data into Google Sheets with their native integration. They also have a Free option for low volume users.

Cons

Could use some more documentation of how to type stuff and use case. Would love a tutorial video, as it would help walk me through, although there was a step by step in-app prompt. Could use "Paid Support/Setup" options so I can just farm out the work to their team.

Ryan from TheCreators.com

Setup an automation thru zapier to take pdf contracts and extract needed informations.

Saved hours of time and ensured I got paid for every sale

Pros

It allows me to automatically pull needed content from pdf contracts that are emailed to me as a sales rep, and let's me input that into my crm

Cons

It has a lot of options and possibilities, so it's not exactly straight forward, but it is easy enough to figure out

Brad from Platinum Repairs

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent tool that saves us tens of hours of work per month

Saved loads of time for our team.

Pros

Through integration with Zapier, Docparser has saved us a massive amount of labour that was being expended by one of our account managers. We've automated the bulk of the admin related to our largest client.

Cons

We've found a couple of small bugs, but overall the software is fantastic. It can be a little tricky to set up, and took many small adjustments to get it right but their software makes it simple to make those small adjustments until it works just right. That is more related the type of docs we use it for than the software itself. It would be very easy with docs that are consistently formatted.

TJ from Quandary Consulting Group

Industry: Civil Engineering

Perfect for Automating Data Entry

My experience with Docparser has been excellent. The software has eliminated hours of data entry and the customer support team has been very responsive to any questions I have had.

Pros

Docparser is intuitive and incredibly easy to implement. It is reasonably flexible, so changes can be made quickly as needs evolve. Love the immediacy of being able to see the results of a parsing rule.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to reorder parsing rules. You can create new rules between existing rules, so it is easy enough to get what you need, but the ability to reorder rules would save time.

Reasons for Choosing Docparser

Docparser was more user friendly and easier to implement.

Roberio Bandeira de from Agencia Albatroz

Industry: Broadcast Media

Excellent Piece of Software

Excellent!

Pros

It's stable and there is no other like it in the market.

Cons

Nothing, it[s just great. So far so good!

John from VBLogic BV

Great Parser

Our company receives weekly about 800 transport orders and all send in PDF format, it isn't possible for our client to change the format so we have to found solution for process PDF format orders to XML or CSV to use it in our TMS. Docparser provide a solid program for us and reduce our order entry time but more important the quality for processing is 100% because al is going automatically! Docparser is easy to use and most important they have a good support team, quick and good answer by questions. For sure we will recommend Docparser for everybody but for our competitors we keep it quiet !

Pros

Easy setup and enough options for upload and downloading data!

Cons

Euh after 5 minutes still nothing, it works easy and very functional for my team.

Andrew from 360 Finance Pty Ltd

Excellent for our use case

Automating manual processes.

Pros

Docparser does exactly what is says it does. Smooth interface, plenty of options to turn a flat doc into usable data. We love that this can automate what would be such a manual process.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con but it would be great to have the option to drop documents based on attachment size (for example, if the document was 1kb - empty data doc), don't process it. It would be also handy to have the ability to handle duplicate documents. I.e. don't process if document has already been sent.

Response from Docparser

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much for the great feedback Andrew! A more sophisticated email attachment filter is definitely a good idea.

Samantha from Materiales de Fabrica

Easy to use and usefull

It was really easy to learn how to use it.

Pros

It is well organized and intuitive, and it is really fast to find what i am looking for and allows me to save time.

Cons

The colours in the page are limited and i was not be able to find tutorials in differents languages, like spanish.

Makes CRM integration easy

This has save hours every week performing data entry and eliminate human error.

Pros

The interface and functions are easy to navigate and it is flexible enough to take data provided by a business partner in PDF form and convert it for easy import into our CRM with a Zapier Zap. This previously took hours every week of manually data entry. Now the process is completely automated.

Cons

The regular expression search and replace doesn't work exactly as I would expect. I had to create multiple regex search and replace filters that should be possible in one. It could be a misunderstanding on my part.

Great product

Pros

It's relatively quick to set up parsing jobs with a minimum of technical ability. I'm always looking for low-code ways to automate workflows. There isn't another solution out there that is really comparable as far as I know.

Cons

It's not meant for high production short term jobs, their pricing is set up more for a steady volume, and the credits purchased each month don't roll over. But for creating multiple, recurring, steady volume jobs it's extremely well worth it.

Response from Docparser

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know that we actually offer one-time purchases for jobs starting at around 20k+ documents.

Johnette from Electronic Evidence Retrieval

Parsing .pdf files

Pros

Cons

This software is not ready for big time users. I had 50k+ files to parse, and the constraints around input set size and output set size were too restrictive for me to work effectively. If you are going to be a big time user, I suggest you have a discussion with their support about the various limits. Admittedly, my situation is not their standard use case. But it works beautifully if you fit within their limits.

Andy from Realty Trust Services, LLC

Sweet software. Easy to use. Very effective. Hugely labor saving.

We saved 60 man hours per month.

Pros

This was designed like I would have designed it except even better. These guys are visionary. We quickly designed a process that saved us 80 hours per month in labor.

Phil from Atelier Design and Print

Great Service for Processing Documents and Building Custom Workflows

The overall experience is great. Pretty solid results and no loss of data that I know of.

Pros

This is pretty easy to use and makes processing documents easy. The features are robust and the possibilities are endless. It does take some experimenting to get the forms to parse correctly but the website makes it easy to see your results when testing your data filters

Cons

The cost seems a bit high for how we are using it but the value of what it does is there. We don't use it to its fullest potential.

Mikkel from EuroInvestor

Docparser is very powerfull in its ways of setting up robust rules to extract correct data

Pros

Docparser has alot of rule options which makes it very easy to create robust rules so you are sure you get the correct data extracted even if the documents are not exactly the same. There are also alot of integration options. I use webhooks and it works perfect and is easy to use. I integrate to integromat with the webhook.

Cons

The pricing is a little bit too high for small business in my opinion. I cannot really find anything else :-)

Isaac from Retail

Full Marks; Lifesaver

Saved a ton of time.

Pros

I loved the ease of use. The process of dragging and dropping, identifying which columns of the bank statements I needed to extract into Excel, and then converting PDF scans into a flexible Excel that could then be adjusted into a CSV for importing into QBO became super simple and efficient with DocParser.

Cons

My only complaint is that DocParser collects its fees in USD which is a bit inconvenient for us Canadians.

charles from 32 Degrees

amazing

Pros

It makes office jobs easier by formatting what ever PDF files you want into EXCEL with a blink of an eye. It's quick, it's super easy and anyone can do it. So reliable. I just wish I would have found this site years ago it would have saved me so much time.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is the fact that you can only drop 100 files at a time. It would be even quicker if you can just drop all of your files and just wait for it to save.

Akash from Energy

Document parsing made easy

We were looking for pdf parser solution, started with custom code, but not able get the get the accuracy of docparser. It does one thing and does that really well.

Pros

Easy to use UI tool to write parsers. It takes very less time for me to write a new parser and integrate with the system

Cons

- lack of version control for a parser. - lack of support for password protected documents. Now it only supports for a static password that can be configured in docparser.

Nate from Texas State University

Docparser was a lifesaver in saving me hundreds of hours of manual data extraction work.

Pros

A had several thousand complicated PDF files that I needed to extract data from, and Docparser ended up being the perfect tool. I greatly appreciate the clean and modern design aesthetic and the dead simple usability and intuitiveness of the tools. In stark contrast to many of the other services out there (and I've dabbled with several), the learning curve here is very minimal. Don't let the simplicity and ease of use fool you though--there is also depth to the tool that easily handled all of my parsing needs. I was also impressed with the customer service, which I have used several times as questions have popped up.

Cons

The customer service email responses weren't always fast, but they were always helpful and thoughtful.

Greg from SSS

Industry: Utilities

Docpaser

Very pleased with the functionality and integration options. Simple to use.

Pros

Simple, Easy, and clean interface. Make the job very easy. Helpful support when needed.

Cons

Havent used it long enough to find any real faults

Rishi from Pattar & Co. CPA, Inc.

So far, so good. I like the ability of being able to turn paper into Excel on the spot!

Pros

Easy to use, great price for the value. We used to use AutoEntry, which is a great product, but the having to wait however long it might take would bottleneck us at times when we needed fast conversion. This solves the problem

Cons

As I have not utilized nearly the full breadth of the capabilities of this software, I think my only issue is that sometimes the rules can be a bit confusing.

Tony from NTI

Makes my work life a lot less stressful

Pros

Converting my documents like PDF and JPG into exel format, the software allows you to fully extract the data over to excel. Also allows you to customize what you want to extract.

Best Tool We Never Knew We Needed

Docparser is a great tool for people who have a large volume of incoming documents/forms. I never realized that something like this even existed, and I certainly wouldn't have expected it to be so reliable and smart. This has been a HUGE time-saver for us and is more than worth it.

Pros

In short, this software is smart and ridiculously reliable. We have been using this software to extract the pertinent data from incoming documents, and assembling the data into compartmentalized sections. I have particularly enjoyed its functionality with Google Docs and other Google files.

Cons

I have only encountered a couple of issues that I didn't know how to solve, and their customer service team was prompt to explain what I was misunderstanding. I have no complaints about Docparser.

Howard from Sokolis Group

Very impressed with functionality

Time saved. More accurate data.

Pros

Very flexible and powerful options to extract the data I need from multiple vendors' invoice formats. It is saving significant amounts of data entry time.

Cons

Would like the ability to easily search for documents that have been uploaded. Also would like to specific what documents get parsed after making any modifications to layout rules.

Megan from WSA

Perfect solution for data entry at our small business

Saves time we wasted doing manual data entry.

Kevin from HSK

Automation made easy

The set up was much easier than I initially thought and it just works as mentioned on the website!

Pros

Fast processing, powerful custom parsing rules, integration to my workflow apps allowed me to automate repetitive data entry workflow.

Cons

I think some people may find pricing to be high side of their budget but if you have use case it will worth the money.

David from Southeastern Equipment and Supply, Inc

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Saves Time

Pros

I love the ability to take different types of documents(mainly Purchase Orders) and parse the data from them. Now instead of manually entering all of that data, it is automatically uploaded to sheets and then to our database.

Cons

It does take some time to learn but it is pretty intuitive. Just stick with it and you'll figure it out.

Michael from IBM

Value from Unstructured Mess

With docparser we took control of flood of customer emails and extracted order out of it including various messy pdfs and word docs. Now our docparser based processes allows us to focus on customer service, instead of randomized response by various team members.

Pros

Ability to create flexible rules and multiple models

Cons

Mostly good, some improvement for easier testing may be required.

Stephen from Dataware Systems

I was very impressed with the capabilities of Docparser which exceeded the more expensive options

Extract data from complicated documents automatically saved lots of time, and and allowed for quicker turnaround times.

Pros

Ability to extract data from documents that was impossible with much more complicated & expensive solutions.

Cons

There is no phone support, which would be nice but its understandable though to keep costs low. Email support has been sufficient

Omar from SLEEPEEZEE BEDDING

Amazing! looked everywhere for some sort of software for OCR and found an ONLINE VERSION!

saves our sales team lots of time making sales order for ceratin PO's we get

Pros

It's Online and not slow at all and honestly does the same as OCR software if not better. No hassle of installation and maintenance.

Cons

it can't do fax's well, but yet again most OCRs cant. anything other than that I cant see any CONs.

Stefan from refundrebel

Extracting structured data from PDF was never so easy

Docparser solves my problem of extracting structured data from a scanned PDF

Pros

The software can be used also by non technical people. The whole extraction / parser process can be configured in an easy way.

Cons

I would really appreciate, if unused credits will be transferred to my account for the next months

Marina from Gafiro

Invoice processing, data mining

I have successfully processed a dozen different types of invoices in two languages. This has increased my processing speed by a factor of 3 on average.

Pros

Docparser software is easy to use. The (self)learning curve was short. It is possible to find different ways to extract the same data, compare the quality, and choose the best output. The processing time is quite short.

Cons

The quality of output depends greatly on the quality/resolution/font size of the source data. This is, of course, not the software's fault. It would be nice though to ge a better language-specific text recognition.

Reasons for Choosing Docparser

Easy to learn; many data extraction tools; best value-for-money.