• icon"The software is straightforward and the interface is easy to learn, but the tech support team is downright AMAZING."
  • icon"Very easy to use, and a very solid function. Not beautiful but extremely useful."
  • icon"Sleek and easy to setup and use. Excellent customer service, responding quickly and comprehensively."
  • icon"The only very minor point is the lack of instructions on all of the features and functionality past the standard logical use."
  • icon"Features are a bit weak, but hopefuly they will upgrade it soon."
  • icon"Lack of additional tweaks to the parsing when it doesnt pickup exactly what you need."

Browse all Parseur Reviews

• Have you used Parseur and would like to share your experience with others?

Sam

This is exactly what I've been looking for.

Pros

I was previously using Zapier's Parser app and I was having a major problem parsing emails from Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads because there is like 5+ email formats each from them for customer leads inquiring about homes i have for rent. Zapier parser app does not have the ability to use different templates to keep up with the inconsistent email formats i was receiving. I'm using Zapier to pull the customer information into my CRM and on a google spreadsheet. I'm so happy i found Parseur it allows you to build unlimited template styles to follow every type of email i get. Once these are set i get exactly the correct information i want parsed everytime!!!! Which i am so pumped about because the last app i was using was sending the wrong data almost 80% of the time and i have to manually fix it on my end. On top of all that the Chat box on their site is your best friend, these guys are super helpful to getting me set up. And they are even cleaning up my templates that i make to make them run smoother and teaching me best practices to get the most out of their app.

Phil

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Get the task done right, first time...

Having thousands of email orders requiring parsing, unknowingly having slight variation in layouts which causes issues with parsing software, Parseur was able to quickly process the majority then keep me up to date with others that required template variations. Having tried other parsing software prior to this where these apps only indicated failed emails that couldn't be parsed at the end of a run with no further help, making it an expensive subscription, time-consuming and frustrating ordeal. Parseur was the answer from the start and I wish I had discovered it initially. The guys that run the live support desk are the founders and programmers. Their feedback has always been prompt, accurate, concise and offered alternative solutions and ways around the support request. They understand customer support and value their customers. What is nice is that they follow up with the solved issue personally at a later date to see how it has worked out, which is a really nice touch. As far as I am concerned, they provide the template for any application customer support line. Great work guys.

Pros

The simple layout of the app with logical steps and instructions. But the most valuable feature is the ability for the app to advise on which emails have failed to be processed, call them out and allow for new templates to be created solving the issue. This is such a time-saving feature that also takes away the frustration when bulk emails are expected to pass but don't due to some minor layout discrepancy that has not been picked up when initially reviewed manually.

Cons

The only very minor point is the lack of instructions on all of the features and functionality past the standard logical use. If like me, you see more potential uses for the app once the basic setup has been completed, there is a lack of explanation of the other advanced checkboxes and required function code examples, etc. The support is excellent so not a problem but it would be nice for an in-depth helpdesk where the difference in timezone feedback is an issue.

Reasons for switching to Parseur

Parserr software functionality was poor and the support, even though was offered, was nonexistent. After weeks of self trialing and errors trying to solve the parsing issues with their support only answering 1 of every 5 support requests and followups (and then that was only partly addressed), I gave up and researched Parseur.

Stanislas

Very good tools for automation

Pros

Very good to improve your customer relationship management ! PropriLib integrate it with Pipedrive and it's very useful !

Cons

It's not so easy to use at the beginning.

Brett

If you need to extract data from emails and documents, look no further...

Great!

Pros

It is reliable - it just works. It is initiative and the learning curve was not super steep. It is flexible - It has been able to handle all of the tasks I've thrown at it. It is clever - it is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into this service - it ticks all of the boxes. When I can't figure something out, the support staff are very responsive and helpful. It is an integral part of our automation toolset, and is saving time and money.

Cons

Now that's a hard question - nothing comes to mind.

Reasons for switching to Parseur

I was struggling to make some things work and the support folk, though responsive and friendly, were not able to offer me a solution.

Annie

Great tool

I have been able to have a view of a very active group email box that i had never been able to see before, without a lot of manual manipulation.

Pros

I like that you can normalize data from all different kinds of formatting and different automated emails and you can easily export all parsed material in a multitude of methods.

Cons

I would like to see more documentation on how to use the advanced features

Reasons for choosing Parseur

I tried all three and Parseur fit my needs the best.

Reasons for switching to Parseur

Zapier actually suggested your product, said yours was much more robust than their parsing engine.

Stuart

Using parseur opened a whole new world of automation possibilities for my business!

The overall experience is great. We have been able to automate a lot of the boring stuff that takes time with our vacation rental business. Working with hundreds of different owners and managers, using parseur takes a lot of the work out of our hands.

Pros

The user interface is very simple and easy to set up. Showing the emails as - is aswell as being able to dive deep into the email code is super useful for setting up different rules.

Cons

The PDF parsing is still being developed. Whilst it works currently, I think it can be a better product and know the guys are working hard to make that happen.

Donovan

Industry: Research

Parseur has a clean, easy to use interface. Has helped me parsed emails in an elegant way.

Easy to use parsing engine. I also use the free Zapier parser but find your solution so much better and easier to use.

Pros

The things I like most about Parseur is that it is so well thought out. The interface makes sense, the tooltips are contextual and help by walking me through the steps. The parsing engine seems to work well thus far and their support is responsive.

Cons

For some reason I can't figure out how many emails I have left on my paid account. It seems to me that this information should be easy to find but I can't find it. I'm going to ask support for help but thought I'd mention it here. I fear that my allotted number of emails will be reached and I won't know about it. May be unfounded but honestly that's my only complaint.

Response from Parseur

Many thanks for your review and comments! I'm happy to report that the user quota is now displayed on all pages in the navigation bar and updated in real time. Kind regards, Sylvestre, Co-founder Parseur.com

Replied December 2017

Parsuer review

So far I've got absolutely no complaints. The software works. You get notifications when a template doesnt work and it's easy to adminster for our clients.

Pros

We love how easy and yet very comprehensive the software is. The great thing is we've been using it for almost a year now and every time we need to add a different template, table or essentially anything to allow for Zapier to ingest into the CRM it works perfectly.

Cons

The only thing that could be improved is some of the reporting although each month they're adding great features

Janice

Parseur has Saved me so Much time!

They have be so helpful from the setup to overall time saving of the Job I was doing.

Pros

Pros : Love this Platform it is such a time saver and was so user friendly! when you need certian things in spreed sheet for you this was so easy and the templates were easy to set up and use! there support was easy to acess with questions and such a quick response time!

Cons

I really have no Cons about the Software it has gone so soomthly for me.

Nic

Highly recommend - Intuitive to use, value for money and saved us weeks of hassle

Very smooth experience, which saved us a lot time and hassle. Thanks so much for the excellent service and support!

Pros

We needed a large number of emails searched and transcribed, which would be an impossible manual task. Very happy we went with Parseur because it does the job perfectly, it's intuitive to use and excellent value for money. The team does not come from a technical background so the prompt and excellent customer service when we had queries was very much appreciated.

Cons

All good really! Appreciate it may not be possible given Gmail's T&Cs, however if there was a way to add a Chrome extension that works directly in Gmail that will save the extra step of forwarding historic emails via third party extensions that would be even better.

Barry

Feature Rich Parsing Service

Pros

Handles all of our needs in an easy to use interface. We can parse any HTML email, then send it to a number of different sources to use the data. We use Zapier almost exclusively and the built in functionality with Parseur makes it effortless to integrate.

Cons

Nothing that I have found so far and we have been using the service for over a year.

Alexey

Amazing customer service

A long years partnership

Pros

Easy to use, simple to extract data, prompt service. Thank you very much Sylvain and Sylvestre that been always there, to help me with every issue or software settings even at your days off : ) This guys have the best customer support on their market for sure. I strongly advise to every one.

Cons

Maybe a little bit better view of incoming data. Overall no complaints. Very glad to be a part of Parseur customers.

Renaud

Utilisation de parseur au top

Pros

Le logiciel Parseur est très pratique, il nous permet d'analyser les mails reçus d'une manière très efficace. De plus le support technique est très sympa et réponds rapidement. Ils font en plus évoluer leur produit en fonction des demandes de clients.

Cons

J'aimerais pouvoir créer des templates, à partir d'anciens templates déjà créés.

Angelo

Great for automation of mail-processing

Helpfull and professional.

Pros

Parseur is a professional tool with lots of tweak-possibilities. In our case we have mails with not so straightforward logic in the order of fields. But with great help of them, it does the job perfectly,.

Cons

For difficult cases help of an expert is probably needed, but they provide this help.

Very easy to use

For the basic email parsing stuff, it's very good. Pricing is also good, as the service works most of the time. Definitely a better option than the Zoho mail parser, or the Zapier mail parser. I also compared it to Mailparser, but I think Parseur is much simpler to use.

Pros

Easy of use with good UI and Template creation process is pretty easy, client support is also very quick.

Cons

Features are a bit weak, but hopefuly they will upgrade it soon. I was specially interested in parsing candidate resume data from other websites, but if there's a authentication wall, it's not possible yet.

Exactly what I needed and Excellent Customer Service

Pros

This is exactly the app i was looking for to use to extract applicant info from LinkedIn. Very easy to use and setup. If you have any questions or need help setting it up, the customer service is quick and amazing! So far i had a great experience.

Laurent