All QuintaDB Reviews

Elena

Reviewed January 2019

I really enjoy working with QuintaDB

PROS

I signed up with QuintaDB more than 3 years ago, but at that time I used the service to store personal documents and photos that I could easily share with my relatives. Now I persuaded our management to try to implement the service into work, so for more than 6 months we have been using software for corporate purposes. At the same time, the databases created in QuintaDB are very easy to configure, format, communicate with each other and what is very important, we can provide different people (for example, our management, employees, customers) with different levels of access to the same data - this is very convenient.

CONS

In the process of generating reports and other widgets, I have minor bugs, but I believe that there is nothing wrong with this, especially since technical support responds very quickly.

Artyom

Computer Games, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Here you can store not only photos!

PROS

Imagine, the QuintaDB service was recommended to me by a friend as an online base for storing personal photos and it was almost 10 years ago (it seems that Google Drive and similar cloud services did not exist yet). Of course, it is convenient to store photos there, but it turned out that I had an excellent service with extensive functionality. For example, now I use software as a bug tracker, that is, I add bugs found by me and our clients to the database created and configured by myself, which are then corrected by programmers, designers and other specialized specialists. I like the fact that I can distribute tasks among the members of my team and easily monitor the progress in work.

CONS

What I really do not like is that Quinta does not work without an internet connection, that is, if I am in a city where there is practically no connection, I cannot even check how my assignments are moving.

10,000+ employees

Reminder

It is safe on copyright my database and my clients database

PROS

It reminder me all these upcoming event of my busy schedule, not only my laptop , its also on my phone

CONS

It content a lot of database, so I can have free mind to remember other things

Misty

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

I had misunderstandings with tech support, but the service is excellent

PROS

This cool system helps me solve a wide range of marketing tasks. Despite the fact that several CRMs have been implemented in our company, I prefer to use QuintaDB to collect and store customer information. Here you can create not only a table (that is, a database), but also organize a relational model of information storage, linking 2 or more tables together. Then it is very easy for me to create reports and analyze the data, organize mailings to selected clients, etc. In short, the service is very convenient, I easily mastered it and would gladly recommend it to my colleagues.

CONS

I have been using QuintaDB since when there was a different level of technical support in the service on different tariff plans. I mean that those who bought an inexpensive tariff plan could only count on help via email, no Skype or other features.

Oleksiy

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Excellent service, I like almost everything!

PROS

I work as a marketing manager in a large IT company and enjoy using the features provided by MyTaskHelper. Of course, with specialists like me, a lot of professional software is at hand, but MTH organically complements it. For example, it is much more convenient for me to schedule mailings or make reports in MyTaskHelper, and not in specially designed services for these narrow purposes. And despite the fact that I'm not a programmer, I easily create and configure all the modules I need independently and I do not have to distract our guys who are busy with solving more important tasks.

CONS

While working with MyTaskHelper, I ran into a question. Most of my CA visits the site through mobile devices. Using tables in a standard form with columns is very inconvenient. I would like the widgets of the tables to have an adaptive design, where the columns of tables are oriented horizontally, and the lines are represented as separate blocks.

Oleg

Investment Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2018

The system meets all modern requirements

PROS

Work as a manager in a large company requires thinking about how to save employees time and money. One of the tools that greatly facilitated our work is the form designer and the MyTaskHelper database. The system itself is so well thought out that when you understand what you want, it's all done easily and simply. For example, in half an hour you can make a web form through which information will be added to the database, link this database with other tables in the system, configure notifications, edit and save the templates for the mailings, invite users to the team and distribute their roles. And it's only 30 minutes, imagine?

CONS

I personally lack some settings for reports. Also, I would like the team to expand some formatting options.

Roberto

Reviewed July 2018

MyTaskHelper - simple and convenient service for creating online databases

PROS

I have been using MyTaskHelper for more than 3 years in my work and I am pleased to see how the service is developing rapidly. For example, now, in the summer, when everyone is relaxing, the programmers of their team work and add new functions. In general, I started using MyTaskHelper as a feedback form constructor, but then I realized how suitable the application is for creating and storing relational databases. I also like the ability to generate e-mail and SMS-messages on the selected database.

CONS

From the shortcomings I can note the confusing system of pricing for accounts (sometimes there are not enough resources in the account, it's not profitable to switch to a more expensive tariff plan and I have to buy these resources separately).

Feodosiy

Reviewed November 2018

Thanks to the developers, your service is excellent!

PROS

I met QuintaDB several years ago, when I was not yet the head of a large company. The management and I were looking for a service that could be used to create different web forms. QuintaDB turned out to be such a successful alternative to the services of programmers. Since then, we have made hundreds (if not thousands) of web forms, among which were feedback forms, registration modules for various events, and multi-page online questionnaires. All these modules are made easily, without knowledge of HTML, just as they are customized and embedded in any sites.

CONS

When we bought the cheapest tariff plan, it was possible to communicate with technical support only by e-mail, and this is very long and inconvenient.

Andrey

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

This is a real assistant for SEO-optimizer

PROS

In my small dig, we try to use only the best software for work. QuintaDB certainly applies to such services. I, as an SEO-optimizer, store data of our customers here, organize e-mails with current offers, process databases with keywords and expressions, on which I promote niche projects. My colleagues do other modules in QuintaDB, namely feedback forms, registration forms, online questionnaires, registration forms for various events. Yes, yes, all these features represent a single service and modules are easy to configure, they work quickly and help to organize work.

CONS

I personally had such a problem: when adding some buttons to forms after embedding the form on the website, the buttons “floated”. If you enter the form through the system itself, everything was fine. Thank you guys for fixing this defect as quickly as possible, because it was only in some browsers.

Erik

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

I would like to recommend this service to our employees and colleagues

PROS

I am the executive director of a large IT company. And although we could develop our own form and database designer, we decided to use MyTaskHelper for our own internal purposes and are very satisfied with our solution. The fact is that all the data added through their servers are stored in the cloud, their servers give a short response time, and all modules work without fail.

CONS

Now MyTaskHelper works as a SaaS application, but we discussed several times with the MyTaskHelper manual the possibility of creating a version of the product that could be installed directly on any device and work with data offline, and then, possibly, synchronize them with the servers. But so far this idea has not been realized.

Bob

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

An excellent no-code app development platform

My experience with QuintaDB is great. We managed to develop quite a complex app in just 3 days. The support is stellar. They respond your tickets clearly and effectively very quickly.

PROS

An online database that is really easy to use and with which you can create professional applications for small and medium-sized businesses, feature-rich and easily customizable.

CONS

It seems counterintuitive at first, especially if you're used to much more complex development environments. However, once you get the hang of it it's super simple and very effective. Furthermore, the guides on the site are clear and and complete with videos.

Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to work with such a great customer! Good luck with your application!

Replied March 2023

Pavel

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

If you have small projects, QuintaDB can even be used for free!

PROS

Our company still has less than 10 colleagues, so for a long time we used QuintaDB for free. But with the growth of the client base and our growing appetites for functionality, we had to switch to a paid account. Now we have access to all the functionality without restrictions. I am very pleased that our information is now stored in the cloud, I, as a manager, can provide employees with different levels of access to it, generate reports. In the future, I am also going to use the service API to use it in my projects.

CONS

For 2 years of using the project, I had some minor notes on the functionality and design, but they are insignificant compared to the capabilities provided by this online designer.

Sim Bean

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Service helped to set up business processes

PROS

We are engaged in the manufacture of paper packaging, labels, films, we also have a printing shop. In order for all our departments to work well and smoothly, we use QuintaDB. With the help of the service, our specialist has created databases for the personnel department, for accounting, for the marketing department and other departments. All these tables were easily interconnected and we got an excellent full-featured database, which can be compared with a modern CRM system.

CONS

The functionality of the system is so extensive that it will not work in 1-2 days. I personally spent a few weeks to adequately set up the project for myself. But the rest of the service is always n height.

Vesna

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

This is a service for everyone!

PROS

Speaking of the fact that QuintaDB is a service for all-all users, I am not joking. Yes, I can tell you that my child uses it at school to create databases. For example, he makes several tables, where he enters information about his classmates, and then processes the information as he needs, for example, he does automatic sending of birthday greetings. We use the service more widely in our company, as we need both web forms, reports, Google maps and other modules. I will say that everything is easily configured and works quickly.

CONS

I would like the databases that we fill in for serious projects to be stored on our servers. But in QuintaDB this is impossible.

Ahmet

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Data about customers and orders are stored in a safe place!

PROS

In our company, there are a lot of customers who buy goods both wholesale and retail. And all these purchases must be documented and analyzed. We tried to do this in specialized systems, but this approach proved to be inexpedient, because the systems are complex, and their maintenance is expensive. In QuintaDB, our specialists conduct all the bases, a management that has the highest level of access from all team members, easily monitors and corrects the work. In a word - QuintaDB is only useful functions and nothing superfluous.

CONS

I will not tell you about the shortcomings, because I have never had serious claims to the service for several years of work.

Catalina

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Without QuintaDB I can’t imagine my work

PROS

To organize the work of the technical support service, we use specialized services, but we duplicate all the key information in QuintaDB. This allows us to easily generate reports, build graphs and understand in which direction to develop. Work in QuintaDB is organized correctly, to navigate the interface is simple and easy.

CONS

Technical support for a long time could not fix a simple in my opinion error that occurred when editing the “Date” field. Thank God, by common efforts, the bug was fixed.

Dasha

Reviewed February 2019

Very modern service

PROS

This excellent service helps me optimize my spreadsheets with customer data and references. Moreover, when I registered, I assumed that I would use the service in a completely different area (the usual storage of photos and other documents), but I am very pleased with their work. Say, you can make a web form and a table in just half an hour or an hour, and after making simple settings, you can easily embed it into any website.

CONS

Still, I would not call QuintaDB a simple system - initially it was difficult for me to deal with some functions. Well, at least tech support responds adequately to even the most stupid questions.

Yvonne