• Pros

• "Aesthetically and functionally, this is the best SQL editor for Postgres. It has all the features you need and also looks great!"

• "I like the user interface of the table plus the most. It's very simple and elegant and user-driven UI. It helps me write the queries with lot of fun. Also, apply the integrated filters."

• "I enjoy very much the SQL Editor, it's great for doing test, and the software itself it's pretty easy to use and customizable."

• Cons

• "Not much to complain about, every now and then you might get a little bug but the developer team and the support service is very good."

• "It's still quite new and need to be improved in term of functionality quantity compare to other mature tools"

• "I don't like not being able to rearrange the connections on the left-hand side. I also don't like how the name showed for the connections are of the database name, and not of the connection itself."

Browse TablePlus Reviews

Great SequelPro alternative

Full-featured and fast MySQL (and more) administration tool!

Pros

TablePlus is a great MySQL administration tool. We used to use the free Sequel Pro, but it crashes on Macos Mojave and so we looked for an alternative. TablePlus seems to do the job perfectly and is much faster than SequelPro. After playing with the free version for 15 minutes, it was a no-brainer to purchase the full version. It's good to know that by paying we can help the developers to maintain and improve the software. The SSH tunnel option in TablePlus is an awesome feature, as I no longer have to do it manually on the command line myself.

Cons

So far, it seems to do everything well (after it having used for a day)

Austin from Theta Gang

I use at home, at work, and at coffee shops

Table plus makes development faster with it's well thought out UX for quick SQL queries and table visualization. It's an amazing tool to ramp up a junior on the fullstack as they have a better understanding of the data flow as they are developing. It's also a great means of managing in production data in case there is some sort of bug or issue from a poorly formatted column.

Pros

It's dead simple to use and to connect your databases. It's disgustingly cheap for how much they offer you in terms of features. It also took SQL db visualizers out of the 1990's as it looks modern and the UX was well thought out. There's no reason why visualizers need to look like they're made in Windows 98 anymore lol. Amazing quality software with equally amazing customer support via email, they have always responded within 24 hours.

Cons

They wouldn't send me a shirt after I've told them I've gotten them licenses into the last two companies I've worked for :)

Reasons for Choosing TablePlus

none

Logan from Computer Software

looks pretty but can't trust for my job

I only used this app in the first place because I hate how cluttered and ugly other apps, like data grip, are. At first I tested Tableplus on a local database and everything was awesome. I thought I had found my new sql editor and I was thrilled because this interface looks fantastic. However, when it came time to do actual work, this software is undoubtedly a pretender and not a contender. Or at this time, at least (March 2020). See reasons in the con section. Hopefully they figure it out, because they're on the right track visually, but I don't understand how other reviewers can reasonably give this software three stars given its limitations

Pros

- very aesthetically pleasing - query history is helpful - works well with local databases

Cons

when interacting with non-local databases: - all windows will randomly close. that is, even when my cpu is running fine and has more than plenty of memory, and other applications have no problems at all - regardless of database, I rarely have the ability to kill a query. during times when I somehow do have the option to kill a query, it will take many minutes to 'load' the query before you have the option of killing it. making it pointless. - they have only one person to contact for support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and he just doesn't have an answer for things that are very reasonably considered to be basic features in other sql clients (like why it works for me to *near instantly* kill queries with literally any other software (data grip, postico, etc) that I've downloaded) - they thought it was best not to include the file name in the ribbon of an open file, making it hard to edit multiple things at once - you can't create a new scratch within the same workspace without first opening up the left window pane to reveal the button to do so - other bs that makes it very easy to overlook the visual appeal of this gui

Easy to run queries and read the results. Much better than most other free query platforms out there.

Pros

Easy to use overall. Nice UI for viewing table and schema contents, much better than other services I've used before. Can have multiple tabs open which is useful when writing complicated queries. Identifies the exact place that a query error occurs, which saves a ton of time.

Cons

Wish you got more tabs in the free version, but I might pay to upgrade soon now that I've tried it out for over a year.

Timothy from solesense

Best SQL editor for Postgres!

Nice User Interface!

I enjoy writing the queries using this editor.

Pros

Cons

It can be made open source, we have to buy the licensed version to make use of most of this software.

Alejandro from Telefonica Venezolana C.A.

Easy to use DB Management Software

Cons

Best SQL client I've ever used!

Used it to query internal databases

Pros

I've tried TONS of cross platform SQL viewers and editors and found that by far TablePlus was the cleanest, most functional piece of software I used. The UI lets anyone (even those who don't use SQL), query the database. Strong support for every type of database I've come across.

Cons

No sharing features like POPSQL had. Also the backup function is a little confusing to use.

Jeremy from Sarcos

Super Easy

Pros

East of use and the interface is super simple. This software is faster then any other pgAdmin that I have used.

Cons

You will see some bugs, but this is offset with great support and a development team not scared to talk with customers.

Han from Dwarves Foundation

Good experience with this tool. It provides neat and nice UI compare to other db management app.

Pros

Small package size comes with high performance. TablePlus also supports new shortcuts binding like Sublime Text or Slack for navigation that keeps my hand on keyboard.

Cons

iyalekhue from University of Benin(uniben)

software has been wonderful

Pros

the best part about this software is that TablePlus works with many RDBMS. The software is relatively also easy to use.

Cons

i really don't have anything i do not like about the software, but there is still room for improvements.