• Pros

• "Easy to use, user friendly interface and my clients enjoy the convenience of it. Also, I LOVE that it alerts my clients of upcoming appointments, which makes my life easier. "

• "easy to set up and easy to use thereafter great usermanual aswell!"

• "I love the ease of use and that I can use it to immediately store details of clients . I love that I get their phone number as well as not everyone uses Skype"

• Cons

• "The interface is a bit clunky on the phone, but they are working on it. Other than that, I don't have any issues."

• "There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule. "

• "The price can be a bit expensive if it isn't used properly. Hard to use interface. Other than this it is excellent and there is more pros than cons"

Browse 10to8 Reviews

Laura from Andree Photography

Industry: Photography

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

Pros

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

Cons

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

None of the other products had the choices and features that 10to8 offers. The free plan of 10to8 is simply enough for a small business to start scheduling online without an added cost!

Easiest booking

I have individual clients booking coaching sessions (both online and face to face.) 10to8 has greatly simplified this process, and with the payment integration and text message reminders -- I'm having fewer no-shows.

Pros

This is a great booking system to get started with, because the free version has 98% of the features of the paid... the only limitation is a max of 100 appointments scheduled per month, which is ideal for those coaches, counselors, massage therapists, etc. just starting out. It integrates with payment systems, syncs with your calendar(s), and even sends SMS text reminders to your clients ahead of their booked appointment.

Cons

The ability to book an entire sequence of sessions is a bit awkward. Although they are working on this features....

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

At this time, 10to8's feature set is stronger, although that may not be true in a few months.

Steven from Sterling Wealth Services

No live support!

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Pros

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Cons

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Jacqueline from Yoga with Chiana

Great Price, But Disappointing

I set up a very small online yoga business earlier this year and selected 10to8 for ease of set up and price. Unfortunately, it has been letting me down. There are glitches delaying bookings and casuing issues with payments through PayPal. There are also functions I could really use that 10to8 doesn't offer, or only includes with their most expensive package.

Pros

The price is my favorite thing about 10to8.

Cons

There are frequent glitches (usually delayed registrations) which have been costing me money and customers.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

I chose 10to8 after testing many, many booking systems. I went with 10to8 because it was easy to set up and worked with PayPal.

Response from 10to8

Replied October 2020

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for sharing your thoughts; Feedback from our customers, be it negative or positive, helps us improve. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with 10to8. Recently, we faced some system errors that had been causing some delays. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. We've upgraded our systems and put even more enhanced solutions in place to deal with potential system difficulties. This will help eliminate glitches in the future. We'd love to hear your feature requests, as we're always keen to improve our software and delight our customers. You can share your requests via help@10to8.com or through the in-product widget. Thanks again for your feedback and help. Cheers, Anna from 10to8

Pat from MagnaSites.com

Great full-feature scheduler

I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

Pros

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.

Juli from Evexia Health & Wellness

Robust and easy to use

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

Pros

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Cons

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.

Pia from Massaged By Pia

Functional and simple to use

Pros

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter great usermanual aswell!

Cons

not found anything i didnt like about it yet Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Debbie from Zeal Properties

Pros

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

Cons

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

Liked the features offered in the free version and text reminders.

Tim from CODE

Industry: Computer Games

Generous free trial terms that will convert you to paid if your volume needs it

I found myself in a position where I had maybe 50 meetings to schedule in 3 weeks with prospective funding candidates. Without 10to8 it would have been a nightmare. Since my need for this facility is not constant, the free version works, but I will get a monthly sub next time to access the more advanced functionality.

Pros

The free trial is generous and good for new businesses building a client base, or businesses that don't need that many appointments per month. Some features are missing, but you would expect this for the free offering and NOTHING vital is not there. If you move to paid, it's really very good value for money if you have loads of appointments to manage. Nothing else comes close on their free trial offerings, so this is a genuine try before you pay option.

Cons

Maybe 2/3 of it feels very intuitive, but it took a while to discover other things. The Inbox is very clumsy, requiring page flipping. But the automatic reminder system is very cool, and once you get used to it there is little it cannot do. I found myself wishing there was an app version for IOS, but mobile browser support was OK.

Better free option

Michael from Michael Epaul Photography

This is a great scheduler for our small photo studio. Works great!

We love the integration of this with my personal calendar and vise versa. Plus, I LOVE the auto reminders that go out for our clients.

Pros

We love how it can automatically send messages to our clients to remind them about upcoming appointments. Plus the client can message us directly using the reminder they receive. GREAT IDEA!

Cons

I'd like more control over having surveys going out to ask for a review on Google or other search engine. This is a separate step I need to take to ask for feedback from our customers after they have been to our studio.

Rachel from Idaho Home Learning Academy

10to8 appointment scheduling program

The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

Pros

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

Cons

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

I chose 10to8 because it has an automatic zoom scheduling feature. I also work for a school and I am given no budget. I cannot pay for an expensive scheduling program. I appreciate that the free version of 10to8 still allows me to use many helpful features. I hope to one day upgrade to the next level of 10to8 access. There are some fantastic features 10to8 offers to keep information confidential and compliant.

Skyler from Skyler Brady Photography

Industry: Photography

Outstanding scheduling solution

Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

Pros

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Cons

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Great appointment scheduling software

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Pros

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Cons

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Francesca from San Francisco State University: Metro Academies College Success Program

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Pros

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Cons

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Laura (Yael) from Solomon's Seal Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine

I love your program.

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pros

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Cons

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Jeramy from Independence University

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pros

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Ali from Meraki Wellness Solutions

Great, but not excellent

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Cons

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Pros

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

Pros

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Cons

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Pros

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Cons

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Cath from Experienced Wellness Ltd

Beyond expections

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Pros

Ease of use App for iPad Ease of tracking client appointments Easy interface

Cons

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Sarah from Aspen Grove Insurance Group

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Pros

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

Cons

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Easier to use and cost

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Pros

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

Omeil from omeil'sway/WCFA

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Pros

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Cons

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Eva from Tucumcari Tarot

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pros

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Cons

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Sophie from The wedding house

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Pros

The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Cons

There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

Becca from Thrive Acupuncture, LLC

A great deal for a small practice

Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Pros

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Cons

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

SARAH from SARAH BELLE BRIDAL

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Pros

The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage. SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates. 10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors. Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time. The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

February 2016

Paul from The Overwhelmed Brain

February 2016

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing. The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement! I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal. I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task. On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically. Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions. Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin. With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

Lori from Inspire for Women

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great for Appointments

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.

Pros

How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Cons

Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Teresa from Sunrise Holistic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Free scheduling, email campaigns

Pros

I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Cons

I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

Alice from Art of Contrology

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.

Pros

It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Cons

I cannot sell series or subscriptions. Clients can only purchase one session at a time. That means I have to keep track of how many sessions they've taken. It's a great scheduling system, but it's not good for payments.

Mary Jo from Mary Jo Macdonald, Executive Coach, CEC, PCC

These guys get full marks across the board.

I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.

Pros

ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Cons

wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"

Jaran from Nordyke Family Massage, Inc

10to8 scheduling software has been a very reliable product with a great customer support team.

Pros

24 hour appointment reminders. I have used a competitor's product in the past, one of which sent reminders up to 72 hours from the time of the appointment or not at all. I had a lot of no-shows. With 10to8, my clients receive their reminder with sufficient notice to where they will remember the appointment.

Cons

I document each client session. However, when I use 10to8 on my smartphone I can't access the notes and details for my client.

Mark from Mark Marriott Boxing

Awesome product....

The booking system has truly been an absolute help in more ways than one, it is easy to setup,and compliments my business perfectly. Very rarely do you find a company which really does help business owners fully. I have found in all my years in business, only 2 companies that not only help my business 100% to succeed, but are also great value. And 10to8 is one of the two.

Pros

The ease of use and calendar booking feature is truly an amazing addition to my business. It is as if I have another dedicated individual on my team with this product software. It's a great relief to know that this software is working around the clock for me, allowing me to focus on other areas of my business.

Cons

I have no negative comments with regards this product. It is by far the best out there. I would say do not change a thing.

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

I chose 10to8 over alternative products, because of the great service and value 10to8 provide with their product.

Kathy

Saves time and money

We use 10 to 8 to schedule appointments. Living Colour tattoo is a large and busy studio. The software tracks customers apps and contact information and keeps it in a data bank. It tracks whether they have moved or cancelled there appt. It sends customers an email and a text when they make there appt. And reminds them again 3 days before the appt and they can confirm back through the software. It tells you if you are making an appt. that is double booking you. And more. It does everything we need it to do and frees up the receptionist to do other jobs. I have 8 artists to track appointments for and 1 receptionist to take care of everything else. It really was turning into a 2 person job. But now 10 to 8 is following up with the customers and tracking client info. No glitches

Pros

Automatically sending out confirmation two times, through text and email tracking changed appt. Keeps a data base for returning customers and fills in info automatically when making new appts. Avoids the possibility of double booking Lesser chance for human error being involved.

Cons

Can`t think of anything at this time.

Generally very good, takes care of several functions in one place that saves me time (and effort!).

Pros

Reminder service for clients in text and email formats - good feedback from my clients about this. Customer database - keeps all the basic information in one place, and easy to access. Customer service - like the fact that I have never had to call them for any support, system works well in this respect!

Cons

Mobile devices - can be very sporadic, although admittedly the WiFi signal also contributes to this. I also experience the software logging me out on my mobile devices, even when I have the icon on my screen and just close it with the home button.

Matthew from Mayland Maintenance

Has generally been a great experience being able to use this software for my business.

Pros

- Has a free version - enables me to go paperless with all bookings and in turn has progressed my business. - impressed with online booking for customers with plugin on my website. - Fairly simple to use.

Cons

Preferred App to use as it was simpler for day to day use but is now not supported.- software Runs slow sometimes. Payed vesion offers more features but not enough to upgrade for my small business.

Alexandra from Alexandra Hypnotherapy

Best thing I ever did for my business

Pros

I love the online booking so clients can choose their own times and book in anytime. Also the SMS reminders make my business look incredibly professional and have reduced my DNAs to virtually none. Both of these have made a huge improvement to my bottom line.

Cons

There's very little not to love. I would like them to perhaps add SMS 2-way messaging to the lowest paid-for tier but otherwise I can't fault it.

Bridget from Greenacres Chiropractic Centre

Great customer communication system

10to8 provides myself and more importantly my clients / patients accessibility to my working diary so that they can book easily on line when I am not available to speak to them . It also reminds them that they have an appointment and when. So many say how great this is. 10to8 maximises communication between Greenacres Chiropractic Centre and our customers.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Sometimes goes off line or runs slow.... but that may be more often to do with my tech than the system

Betty from Pine Street Acupuncture

10to8 has made booking appointments and sending reminders a breeze.

Pros

My clients love that they get reminders of their appointments in such a busy world. I love that they remember to come to the appointment.

Cons

I find that in is not always easy for the client to change/reschedule their appointments online. I find that they are able to create multiple accounts (when booking online). This makes it harder to keep track of my clients appointments.

Quentin from Quentin Rice, LMT

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This is a great scheduling software and has been getting better with time.

I use the software to schedule appointments for clients, and to send reminders.

Pros

The software is perfect for my massage therapy practice. As a sole proprietor it is difficult to find an affordable solution for scheduling that sends appointment reminders automatically and offers exemplary customer service. I love that there is a free option that includes 100 appointments per month and an option to increase as your business grows.

Cons

The mobile app for the software still does not function and has not since I downloaded it over a year ago.

This online scheduler is an answer to prayer.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to use. No more cancellations since I started using 10to8 either! I've used three other online schedulers in the past, and customers complained, I missed appointments, got double booked or they were really expensive.

Steven from Self employed

10to8 great service for small business

Pros

My clients love the reminders about their appointments ; and it is free with under 100 appointments a month!

Cons

There have been rare times where there have been mistakes made on the scheduling. It is easy to miss these mistakes. Also, when clients respond through the email, I don't always notice their response right away. It would be better if I received a text response.

Hannah from Back to Fitness Pilates

Great for organisation and communication between clients & business - reminders, cancellations, etc

The business is more organised and able to have an accurate record of appointments, meeting, etc. As well as better communication with the clients.

Pros

I can create all the appointment options the business offers with time allocations as well as the location options. I can decide if how much the clients are able to control in regards to booking and cancellation. You can colour code the options. I have not used all the options available so I am sure there is more great stuff to find and use!

Cons

I would like to be able to go to a specific date without having to scroll through the whole month. It can be slow sometimes especially when having to scroll to a later date. I would like to be able to see a month overview.

Fermin from Vivo Completo

FREE version is amazing

Booking clients online is generating more revenue for me! Woohoo $$

Pros

When I first started working a a massage therapist this was my booking system of choice and it was amazing. The free version offers so much, and you can link your calendar to the software as well (I used google calendar)

Cons

Wish they had an actual app for the iPhone or android platform.

Debra from Vibrant Change

I love using 10to8. It's easy to use, efficiently books clients and is super professional

Pros

1. It's professional. For me being organized and displaying this image is key and this suits the way I work and my needs perfectly. 2. The setup allows you to be specific about the types of appointments clients are booking. 3. Saves me time reminding clients. I love that I can set it up to my specifications to auto remind about appointments with no extra work from me. 4. Having the location link added to all bookings 5. Love that I have my work diary with me all the time

Sarab from SAC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

I tried many softwares but this is the one I think I can rely upon

First impression is the last impression ! this software gives the best first impression of the company

Pros

it is so user friendly and I get such good reviews from clients . it add to the professional touch to my company's . Business begins with setting up a meeting so when a client receives a confirmation text message , we are half way through cracking the deal

Cons

pricing is very high ... We really want you to give it for free for single users like me . Also app cannot be downloaded on google app ....

Response from 10to8

Replied May 2017

Hi Marwah, thank you for your review! 10to8 is free forever for small businesses up to 100 appointments per month and 2 staff logins. If that's your case and you're on a paying plan, please contact us at help@10to8.com and we'll review your case.

Jamie from Peak Performance Integrative Health Coaching

Awesome Timesaving Tool!!!

Read the review, for Heaven's sake!

Pros

I love everything this software offers. First, the ability to have my clients go out and schedule appointments keeps me from wasting valuable time playing phone tag. The software can also send reminder texts to you and to your clients. And following the appointments, the software can automatically ask the client to provide a review of his/her experience with you. You can block out any vacation time you plan on taking. You can also prevent clients from making surprise appointments with you by only allowing them to schedule appointments by a certain time away from when they log in. FANTASTIC!!!!

Liz from Thinking Room

A simple fix for a simple life has rejuvenated my business

I needed to upgrade my image and services recently and one of the things that came across loud and clear was the advantage of an online booking system. I looked long and hard before I found 10to8 and it was almost almost too good to be true. It let's me and my clients manage, individual appointments, group bookings, long and short training courses and I can schedule time for meetings or personal appointments on one very easy to use platform. The set up was so simple I managed it in an afternoon. The 10to8 team were on hand and helpful but not pushy or overwhelming. 10to8 even opened the door to online payments for me. Something I'd stayed away from because I was worried about cost and time. I needn't have been. 10to8 have done all the work and put the links in place to make this a really seamless operation. I'm still very new to all this but my clients don't know that. Feedback from them says it's all really easy to use and they love the appointment reminders. It makes their life much easier too. What I hadn't expected was to find myself being more creative and innovative within my business. It just seems so much easier to set up a new service and take a few risks with courses and new ideas because I can such great feedback via the booking service. No more wasted time running a course for a few people and hoping some turn up who haven't already booked. Easy communication with existing clients. So much more to explore but I'm looking forward to it and when I'm ready to expand and grow I know 10to8 will be part of it.