What are Acuity Scheduling users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Acuity Scheduling software through verified user reviews

5,236 Reviews

4,290

• icon"The reminder system works awesome, it integrates well with my google calendar, and it's just the best for my business."
  • icon"Super easy to use for me and my clients. Everyone has been super impressed with how easy it is to use."
  • icon"It is super easy to set up and customize and it gives a professional impression with its aesthetic. The free version is great for those looking for a simple scheduling service for single appointments."
  • icon"Wish I could do text reminders, even at the lowest plan. Emails sometimes tend to get lost or ignored."
  • icon"When a patient cancels, there is only one alert and completely disappears from the calendar without warning."
  • icon"Backend interface is a bit chaotic and complicated to get used to. Mailchimp integration does not work with GDPR."

Browse all Acuity Scheduling Reviews

• Have you used Acuity Scheduling and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,229 reviews

Mariah

A streamlined way to meet with my clients

Mohammad

June 2022

Acuity Scheduling Review

Pros

Very easy and straightforward scheduling of clients through squarespace websites.

Cons

It could use improvements that helps users merge multiple businesses under 1 calendar.

Sara

July 2022

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Pros

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Cons

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

I was able to schedule meetings with clients, integrate it into my calendar, and keep track of both interviews and meetings. Appointment kinds, block scheduling, appointment booking/reminders, and centralized management of both of our clinics are all highlights.

Cheyenne

Industry: Fine Art

ease of use

Pros

This product is easy to use and very customizable

Cons

the reporting is difficult and not intuitive

Shaniece

May 2022

The Glam Junky loves it.!

Pros

The ability to complete the whole booking process hands free

Cons

I wish I could add the products I sell and classes without having to pay so much since I don't need all the extra features. Maybe you guys could offer customized plans.?

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Pricing, the ability to take deposits at booking and the ability to personalize the booking site mostly

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

More options for personalizing and my business requires a deposit, it was also easier to set up with Acuity.

Colleen

Good Product Features for the Money

I needed an inexpensive solution to scheduling and showing our group fitness classes 2-3/day 6 days a week. it worked well, but my client base is not technology comfortable, so the lack of "pretty" colors to help them find the correct class, etc was a drawback. If my user base was less adverse to tech, i would still be using the system todayl

Pros

The cost and ability to schedule multiple classes and instructors in different classes is what drew me to the product. It was reasonably easy to set up (good instructions and video tutorials)

Cons

I work with clients over 50, and the product scheduling was not as easy for them to work with to find their class/classes. They were afraid to simply click on a box to see where it took them.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

It was the simplest to set up and use for the way i needed to set up my business

Kate

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

August 2022

Hands-down the best scheduler available for our industry

Easy to set up new appointments and coaching classes. The automated reminder emails keep our clients accountable.

Pros

I researched and tried several schedulers, but Acuity (now Squarespace Scheduling) has best served the needs of our employees and clients.

Cons

I wish it were drag-and-drop, because sometimes the emails require some HTML coding.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Ease of use, integrations with other platforms we use and the price point.

Gideon

Great Scheduling with advanced features, Terrific Support

Acuity has some terrific standout features: Automatic Zoom integration, Zapier integration, Apple Calendar integration

Pros

This is the only scheduling software I know of with native integration to Apple Calendar

Cons

Pricier than some competitors, and SMS costs extra

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity had more integrations with software I use regularly

July 2022

Versatile tool user-friendly for clients, not intuitive for admin

Pros

Syncs easily w/ your google calendar, apply pricing, packages and discounts with ease for clients. Zoom integration for automatic calls convenient.

Cons

Some functions and features are hidden in unlikely spots. It’s not intuitive for admin to manage preferences out of the 'calendar' section

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Pricing and features fit the bill for internal use & student bookings (individual & group, packages & one offs)

Monisha

August 2022

Acuity Scheduling Review

I'm pleased with my experience. I have no plans of switching to a different scheduling tool in the near future.

Pros

Makes the appointment scheduling process automatic and integrates with all of my calendars.

Cons

Payment features are very limited. I use CPACharge for merchant processing but it does not integrate with Acuity. Therefore my clients can only pay with PayPal when scheduling appointments through the platform.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Integration with my website, convenience of use for clients

Aleksandra

June 2022

It's amazing when you work with lead gen!

I would recommend it to anyone! Schedule your leads right away!

Pros

It allows us to book appointments for our clients without even having to speak with the leads!

Cons

It's sometimes hard to track the lead conversion with Meta pixel, but Facebook is getting better at it.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Easier to navigate and good price.

Jennily

Industry: Cosmetics

April 2022

Great software to use especially for new businesses

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Pros

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Cons

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Nitin

March 2022

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

Pros

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Cons

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Jai

Minimal look and maximum features

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations. I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types. It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them. With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Pros

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Cons

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Debbie

Industry: Music

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

Pros

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

Cons

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

The previous system didn't allow me to set up recurring group events (lessons). I had to set up each group lesson manually (week after week, setting up the same lesson with the same parameters at the same time).

Benjamin

Industry: Photography

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

Pros

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

Cons

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

calendly couldn't capture credit card information to book an appointment. the client would have to pay but with some of our packages, they are dependent on the size of the home that we're photographing for the price of the home. so calendly couldn't just capture credit card information for a future payment—we would have to invoice the customer again with the remaining balance that they owed which would result in delayed payments. acuity allowed for us to book the appointment with a credit card on file. after the shoot we would send an updated invoice and autodraft the customer's account to get paid immediately.

Ryan

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Pros

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Cons

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Elena

I can run my coaching business on it

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Pros

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Cons

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Liz

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Pros

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Cons

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I was originally using google forms and it was not automated in any way. It really became frustrating quite quickly and I knew I had to look for a solution. So happy to have found Acuity Scheduling.

Nea

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Pros

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Cons

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

More featuress and easier to use.

Kristina

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Pros

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Cons

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Ahfeeyah

Acuity - A great and growing resource

My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Pros

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Cons

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Josephine

Best alternative to Mindbody

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Pros

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Cons

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Antoinette

Industry: Cosmetics

Free Trial Review

Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Pros

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Cons

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

I switched because Square did not offer half of what Acuity did. It was very bland to me. I'm not bland and neither is my company so I didn't want my scheduling page to reflect it. Acuity offers more customization so your scheduling page looks like no one else's. With square, it appeared to be the same to me. And I was not able to customize a link! Acuity really up on that tip!

Stavros

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Pros

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Cons

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Reasons for choosing Acuity Scheduling

I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Reasons for switching to Acuity Scheduling

The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,229 reviews