• Pros

• "It is very easy to use! It is user friendly. You can even access it anywhere!"

• "We were initially attracted to the software because of the pricing. The pricing is very good but now I see why. Also, the software was very colorful which is always naturally pleasing to the eye."

• "Easy to navigate and customer support is great. I enjoy the features that gives me the power to control what my office staff can and cannot do. HIPPA compliant. Easy to access from home."

• Cons

• "would like a little more Mac centric for xrays and intraoral cameras within their images program, but I am able to bridge to my existing software without a problem."

• "It needs some more options to adjust X-rays and a few other little things that would make navigating a little quicker."

• "Just slightly out of my budget for nut practice size but easily a great choice for a practice with larger patient pool."

Browse iDentalSoft Reviews

Julie from JULIE HSIEH DDS INC

Digital Revolution for Your Do Dental Practices

Very pleasant IT partner company across all aspects. Glad to have a business partner whom we can grow business together.

Pros

Browser based. The software can be use on any devices, especially mobile. Great way to expand your practices with multiple locations. Short learning curve for the staffs. Intuitive learning. Great scalability of the software with the growth of the business. Great options for other platforms of add-on services such as dental/ medical billing, online reviews, fornt desk booking appointments/ appointment reminders plus more. Wonderful technical support @ corporate office in Silicone Valley and in Kansas. The list is endless. Call me for reference and glad to chat.

Cons

IDentalSoft keeps constantly adding new features to the software platform. The staffs and I need to get out of the comfort zone and learn the new edition of the softwar. Learning new tricks takes time and results in frustrations, but the learing process also stimulates hippocampus and other parts of the brains to generate new neurons and neurological pathways. IDentalSoft provides wonderful channels for anti-aging and reducing chances of dementia.

Reasons for Choosing iDentalSoft

Browser based. Great scalability for my practice and any practitioners with multiple locations.

Reasons for Switching to iDentalSoft

Too many categories bundled in software. Long learning curve. Too much data within a program that it crushed my laptop frequently.

Diana from DignityHealth

IDentalSoft

The overall experience is been really good. The support team is always available and willing to help on any issues. The convenience of cloud-based software that allows team member to work in the software from multiple offices. There are also so many other features available in the software that other cloud based software do not have.

Pros

1. The software was highly customize to the program's needs. 2. All forms are available in the software 3. Many features available that are not available in other software 4. Excellent customer service 5. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all clinical notes, x-rays, documents etc. 6.Cloud based software

Cons

Adjustment on x-rays mounts- problem was fixed with identalsoft support team

Reasons for Choosing iDentalSoft

1. Dentrix Ascend did not offer the customize reporting feature that was need it for the program. 2. Cloud base software. 3. Dentrix Ascend customer service was not responsive.

Reasons for Switching to iDentalSoft

1. Customize reporting feature 2. Customize software for program needs 3. Cloud based program 4. Excellent customer service

NINA from NINA VINH, DDS, inc

product review

Since this software is Cloud based, I can access it on any devices , anytime. I have no need to worry about back ups or malware attacks. Very good support.

Pros

Easy to transition over especially with detailed video online sessions 1 on 1 live support, the company preps your staff before and after software transition.

Cons

Developer should add a field on the appointment detail page to include patient's next scheduled appointment, such as their scheduled recall date, for example, for continuity of care.

Reasons for Switching to iDentalSoft

I wanted a cloud based software and the previous company support was not great for the fee that they plan to charge

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied April 2021

There is an Appt List select icon in the Appt page.

Michelle from Cypress Family Dental

Very Disappointing

Very poor. I've actually used a number of different softwares in the past & this has been by far the worst. We ended up switching to Dentrix Ascend - which was more expensive. But, it's been great & you pay for what you get. The best advice I can give to someone considering IDS.. do NOT sign a contract.

Pros

Cons

It was terrible. We consistently had trouble with the xrays bridging. The software is extremely simplistic to a fault. The reporting was terrible. My end of day numbers would always be off. My biggest complaint is about the dental insurance. The software would NEVER estimate benefits correctly. I would call & speak to someone in support & they wouldn't be able to figure it out either. Truthfully, this software is best for a small practice that's fee for service.

Pricing.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied August 2020

Very unfortunate about your experience and thank you for the comments. Bridge, agent running is required for direct capture. We will review staff training to improve on service and support on the use of Treatment Proposal for the Ins Est.

Jeremy from jeremy Peyser Dental

Our office loves Identalsoft.

We were motivated to find a easier software system than we had during this Covid period. We wanted to go paperless. We wanted our patient to be able to send us all information needed before the appointment that could automatically populate the chart. We wanted to be able to text and email from the patients chart. We wanted to reduce or eliminate patient contact with the front desk. We wanted the system to be easy for us and the patients. We wanted the patient to be able to pay their bill through a portal . IDENTALSOFT FIT THE BILL AND HAS EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. Theexcellent support we get from Idental soft has made the transition very easy. I am happy when I call and the support team knows me and my staff by name.

Pros

We like the portal that enables our patients to send their information to us before the appointments and populate the chart automatically. We like that the patients can pay over the portal We like emailing and texting from the patient chart. We can see confirmation messages without going to our email to check if people confirmed. We like the way the software is set up so that the information is easy to get to. We like that the payments and billing are linked to the procedures. It is much easier for us to keep track of payments especially from insurances. The more we use the software, the more we appreciate the many features.

Cons

Change is always difficult. We knew we had to change to a new user friendly program but were not happy about it. Identalsoft made it quite easy to transition to the new software. There is a learning curve with all new products. Identalsoft support staff makes it easy for us to get the answers we need quickly. We have had Identalsoft for 2 months and it is making our days in the office easier.

Reasons for Choosing iDentalSoft

We chose identalsoft for their phone in support and for the texting and emailing that the other company did not offer. We were pleased that identalsoft delivered what they promised.

Reasons for Switching to iDentalSoft

We made the switch because the old software was not user friendly and information was not centralized. . Many features we needed were offered by third party venders. For example, we had a company that confirmed our appointments, sent out text messages and reported what paperwork was missing for a patient. There were too many emails. We would have to go to our office email to see who confirm/ reshedule/ or sent a request as well as what was missing from the chart. It was tedious. We then would write down their names on a list and go to their chart and make the necessary follow up. Many time the patients were frustrated that we did not answer in a timely fashion. We were looking for a dental software that offered these features and did not give it out to a third party. We wanted the software to make our workload lighter. In identalsoft, we open the schedule in the morning and see alerts from patients. We can answer them right away as we are in their chart. We can easily see the patients with outstanding balances. Since everything is user friendly and well organized, Our morning huddles are so much happier and more efficient because the information is right there. The patient experience is streamline . When we text out patients from the day before to see how they are doing. We do this from their chart. We get an alert when they respond. This is a time saver. We can contact all of the previous day's patients in less that 5 minutes.

Alison from Kasperowski Family Dentistry

Great product and outstanding support

Our experience with Identalsoft has been excellent owing in large part to the constant support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. From the outset she was our point of contact. For several months before we went live, she worked with her team to customize many features of the software to fit our needs and helped tremendously to train and prepare us for the transition. She has spent countless hours on the phone with us and is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and patient. We continue to call on her when we have questions and she is unfailing kind, accessible and a pleasure to speak with. She is a huge asset to Identalsoft. We definitely would not have had the positive experience and ease of transition that we did without her.

Pros

We are a very busy dental office and needed a seamless transition when we made the decision to change software companies. The entire staff felt the software was very user friendly and fast and gave us easy access to all the information we need to provide the most thorough care to our patients.

Cons

It's frustrating that there is no scrolling ability with reports, name searches - anything that may be multiple pages. We have to keep clicking "next" to move ahead. It's a bit annoying when you're at last names beginning with "A" for instance, and you want to get to the page with "M" and you have to keep clicking next or try to guess a page number to move it ahead quicker.

Constant performance failure

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied July 2020

Thank you. We will review the recommended enhancement.

Great software and Excellent customer service

Great.

Pros

I am someone who is not tech savvy and I have found that Identalsoft is very intuitive. It has been an easy transition. The customer service is outstanding. Harini, specifically has been helping me onboard and she is endlessly patient and willing to go above and beyond to help come up with solutions for my specific needs. I have a mobile practice which is different that typical office and I am very satisfied with my decision.

Cons

I am a mobile Dentist and my patients typically fill out the forms from home on the patient portal. They seem to have a difficult time with having to fill out all of the forms at once. It would be better if they could log in and out and fill out the forms at their leisure without having to start again each time.

Reasons for Choosing iDentalSoft

The interface felt less busy.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied March 2020

Hello Dr, iDS comes with Patient Portal for online/mobile Registration, Appt Request, Reviews and ePay. Patient can submit multiple times of the completed pages. Our staff will be happy to walk-thru the sample of multiple submissions.

Thomas from Dr Thomas H Shinmto

Excellent dental software

I've been a dentist for over 50 years & had no idea how to use the software. The tech support was very patient & guided .me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Pros

Easy to use. The tech support was very patient & guided me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Cons

I can't think of any short comings of this software

Identalsoft

I have been using software to teach my students in the classroom. It is easy to use and they love it! Thank you!

Pros

It is very easy to use! It is user friendly. You can even access it anywhere!

Cons

Not that I can think of. There is always something that is updated so it improves as time goes by.

July 2016

kirt from Flat Rate Dental

July 2016

Has some good and working on more improvements

This software has a lot of great features. Like any program, it takes a little bit of time to get familiar with. Make sure you do some training before you dive too much into it as there is a lot you can do with it.

Pros

Cloud-based and for the most part easy to use.

Cons

X-rays do not auto advance, but they are working on it. Must have the cell phone carrier in order to send texts, but there are lots of websites that will tell you the carrier and that was not as big as deal as we thought it might be. Must use a unique URL to login so make sure to bookmark it. Mobile version still needs a little work.

Brandon from Dr. Paul O'Malley's Office

Amazing. Cloud-based perfection.

I can run my office and handle patients 24/7. This allows me to have a tight, automated office where I am hitting almost the million-dollar mark working only 3 days per week, taking absolutely no insurance and with only 2 employees (myself, the doctor and 1 dental assistant) We take NO insurance and we don't even do in-house financing. iDentalsoft is very heavily geared for insurance-based practices... BUT... 1. We know we are in the vast minority in terms of dental offices. Very few offices these days are cash-only. 2. The team at iDentalsoft has been helping us and continues to help us to try and adjust the software to meet more of a cash-only design. I think, in the next 6 months or so, iDentalsoft will have it to where you can simply choose if your office accepts insurance or not and it will remove a lot of the insurance stuff. Our office is such a minority on this subject but the guys at iDentalsoft still go way out of their way to help us and to adjust the software for our office. We really appreciate all the help!

Pros

The people I work with over at iDentalsoft, are always willing to help and they are so interested in finding out how to improve the software. They have done countless updates and upgrades and I really appreciate how to live and caring this company is. I have used Easy Dental, Dentrix, ACE, SolutionReach, ZocDoc, etc. iDentalsoft is a combo of all of that and it is one integrated system and is completely cloud-based. I have the entire software hosted by iDentalsoft and backed up so we don't even need a server in-house and we don't need to pay for an IT guy! No cables running through our office and no need to do tons of work to set up a network. I can just put TWAIN drivers on the computer I want to use, stick it in an operatory, and i'm good to go. I can access all patient files on my phone or at home and I do a LOT of patient scheduling and interaction outside of the office so it's great. iDentalsoft has helped me create a million-dollar practice working only 3 days a week. And we don't take ANY insurance! I can constantly get reviews and keep all phone notes handy and keep my database SACRED, just the way I like it. Plus the software just keeps getting better and better. The upgrades are dramatic.

Richard from Richard J Kitt DDS

A very good continually evolving software that works on Mac

They are always there to help and want to learn any and all options requested by the Doctor or staff. They seem transparent on all discussions and address all issues with thorough research and dedication.

Pros

I switch from Viive the now defunct Mac software from Henry Schein. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all my clinical notes billing and documents from my previous paperless software. The cloud base software is accessible from anywhere. There is a full perio charting, easy to understand charting and email and text options. Easy incorporated credit card option with ability for auto pay for payment plans. They are willing to customize to your needs and are always looking for input on what to add or change on the next update. It bridged very well to my Mac x-ray software Radiovision. The learning curve was very quick and are there to help when needed.

Cammielle from Platinum Dental Spa

Not Impressed

We don't like the software package. The transfer of info from QSI to Idental was awful. There were thousands of $ of balance transfers, and conversion default messages. We still (2 yrs.) don't have our logo on forms like we were promised. We can't reprint (or even see) the original ADA claim forms. It feels like a thrown software package that was not planned. It's obvious the folks writing it don't work in the field. I would not recommend it.

Pros

It is cloud based, and easy to follow along screens. It is very easy to track lab cases and manage patient xrays. Built in texting and auto emails/texting.

Cons

It's impossible to get accurate accounting reports. You can't close out a month or year. We can't create our own discount/adjustment codes. No way to put pop up alerts.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied May 2019

Standard practice is to migrate patient's balance as Balance Transfer. For Logo on form, there is available Form Merge (fill and sign via tablet) and eClaim can also be printed into ADA form, We will have Support follow up with office.

Cynthia from Sustainable Smiles

Great Product, Does what you need it to do!

The best thing about iDentalsoft is that it does what you need it to do--manage your practice without all the million extra buttons that you never use. The support IS TOP NOTCH and always available, probably one of the main reasons why I chose to go with iDentalsoft. Love the convenience of personal cloud-based software that allows me to check my schedule from the comfort of my own home. There are also so many other add-ins that end up saving you money and TIME.

Pros

support and ease of use

Bruce from Crete family dentistry

IDentalSoft review

Needed a cloud based software to manage multiple offices with common shared database. Researched multiple products and chose this product. Fully functional software with very short learning curve. Data and image migration was done in very short time frame. Migration costs were minimal with excellent accuracy. As always some glitches but quickly resolved. Biggest issue was the bridge software for imaging but after tweaking it is now seamless. Support was phenomenal with almost instant response with a what I would consider a smile. Had a called returned on the weekend instead of waiting for the following week. Recall and appointment confirmation amazing. Patient portal allows appointment requests as well as the ability to complete registration, health history and hippa forms online or in reception room with tablet or kiosk. Requires a decent internet speed with always faster better.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality.

Cons

Can get a little sluggish if internet speed drops. Lack of prompt to save some items before closing.

Lina from Dr. Andrew Kim

None stop issues

Its been relentless nightmare up this alley. We have used SOFTDENT for years and decided to upgrade and make changes due to a 2nd location working with geriatric patients whom need the TLC and undivided attention to details and since using and signing up with identalsoft at 2nd location it has been a nightmare!!! Its horrible and logs out after only minutes of idle, the system sits pretty but scheduling wise and efficiency isnt there. It has done nothing but cause hassle and not to mention their support system is horrible. EMAILING AND TEXTING AND CALLING FOR HELP only to get an answer 20 hours later!! if you are a fast paced dental office like ours RUN from this software it isnt what they say it is with the bells and whistle.

Pros

its pretty thats iit! I have nothing special to write about this software

Cons

logs out when idle have to always log back on very annoying, the features are all over the place, and it takes minutes to set up new patient visits, the x-rays arent ever working because bridge always has an issue. Support is horrible!!!! Email and calls with no answers! Contacts after 20 hours of waiting at a time, had technical support in the morning only to get a machine and calls back after 4 hours! Migration one month later is still not up and communication is just horrible yet takes our payment up front or when due on time. Its been more of a headache than help. It has been a waste of time for the patients whom we have had cancelled and the doctors time.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied December 2018

Hello Lina, We strive to deliver. Thank you. We are reviewing to ensure steps in our process are followed. Note from our service tickets: 1. iDS timeout is extendable. We didn't have request to extend. 2. Device connection, Anti-virus had blocked access and Jazz is to send sensor replacement. 3. Migration, we have just been provided access to your server on 12/14/18 and completed the copy of data over the weekend for migration process. As we are reviewing the case, we apologize for any miscommunication and follow up for further details.

Alonso from HealthCompany

Simple and functional

Recommended

Pros

It is a complete software for the dental administration, from scheduling appointment, charging the insurers, refilling products with suppliers, very intuitive interface, dental diagrams that facilitate the handling of treatments

Cons

There are not many cons for this software, I feel that the screen could show a little more information about the patient that is being treated.

Karen from Dr. Michael W. Johnson & PNW prosthodontics

I love it

Pros

It is very user friendly and the support is beyond helpful. They are always there and do not laugh at me with my stupid questions. They are also very patient. The training was easy.

Cons

At this point I cannot think of anything

Andrew from Dado Dentistry

Technology and human personality . King of dental software !!!!!

Identalsoft works on all Macs and PCs. No servers needed just the cloud. Images are beautiful and the tech support ( Mien) are genius. The CEO ( Michael) will fight in your corner and will continue to adapt to your individual needs to run your specific dental office business. They are located in Silicon Valley California and can easily support all American time zones ( eastern central mountain Pacifica and Hawaiian. Dado Dentistry only endorses Identalsoft and I am glad I left my old Archaic software company which would not adapt to my needs. My office is now running in the 21st Century with identalsoft.

Pros

The CEO and tech genius are real humans.

Cons

No flaws because unlike other software company's they can adapt to win

Michael from Tichy Dental LLC

100% satisfied customer. I cannot imagine owning my practice and using any other dental software!

Pros

All inclusive package! Cloud based program is flawless! Customer friendly patient portal is great! All aspects of dental stuff is prefect and works seamlessly. Billing claims electronically, payments etc is top notch. Integrated bridge for taking X-rays directly into cloud works without problem and no 3rd party apps. Wow!!!! Would not trade iDS for anything.

Cons

No cons, truly and honestly!!!!! As an all-in-one program, there is plenty to learn. I'm a first time owner and support was always there for me, to get me through all areas that were new to me, mostly billing stuff. But the program is so intuitive that it really didn't take long.

Khoa from Utilities

Industry: Utilities

The future of dental software

Pros

Cloud-based, very secured. Can access almost anywhere. linked to DentalExchange. Has the longest run way to customize, to add more functionalities per request.

Cons

Lack of mobile app. Some UI features can be improved, such as going back/forth windows/sub-windows can be smoother.

June 2016

Sheldon from Goldberg Dentistry

June 2016

Everything that I need to run my practice and more!

Pros

identalsoft is full featured and includes perio, scheduling, treatment planning, native imaging, employee management, payment processing and a ton of other features. reputation management. This has made my life so easy! I was concerned about moving to a new system, but the guys at identalsoft made the transition really easy with their migration process. I'm able to use 1 software to do everything from manage my practice. Super easy to use and super powerful!

Cons

Nothing that I didn't like with the experience. They are super responsive.

Jeni from Kabrit Marketing

This is it! Stop looking.

Pros

This team is great. The reviews are great. The sales support is great. They work outside of USA in other English speaking markets (as long as you are okay with their support being USA hours)

Cons

Language is only in English (which is the market it's intended for so that's fine, we are trying to hack a solution for a freach speaking non-usa based market)

Ann from Wilkinson Family Dentistry

Great software system. User friendly.

I found that this software was mostly intuitive. Once we started using it we were quick to learn how to navigate through the different areas.

Pros

The team at iDentalSoft works tirelessly to accommodate your needs. They are pleasant to work with and quick to respond. We tested this system while looking for a potential system upgrade. Although this practice decided not to upgrade its software at this time, I would highly recommend it.

Cons

My only complaint was that they needed support on East coast time, they were working to hire someone to work the EST schedule.

Bhupesh from Shine and Smile Dental

Happy with iDentalSoft Product

Pros

Customer support is awesome and prompt Easy to use and customize good graphics Front end patient portal is good

Cons

Reporting can be more intuitive and improved

Cynthia from Sustainable Smiles/UCSF

THE COMPLETE Dental Management Software & EXCELLENT Customer Service

Choosing a dental management software is critical. I chose iDentalsoft because of all of the amazing features it offers wrapped up together in one package. It does all the essential functions necessary to run a dental practice and goes beyond in many aspects to streamline all the different processes, including electronic claim filing, credit card processing, emails/texts to patients....it is all included! I highly recommend any dentist to explore this option before making a decision to re-new or purchase another dental management software. iDentalsoft is effortless, easy to learn, mobile, and SECURE. A huge plus is the amazing support from Michael and his team. They help with every aspect, whether you need to transfer all your files from your old program to iDentalsoft, or if you have IT questions, or if you need help with a certain function. He and his team are there and there are no extra fees or hidden costs.

Nancy from Staley Dental Arts

iDentalSoft

Again, I'd like to do another review on this software in about 6 months. They've been helpful, but as of right now, there have been a lot issues that should never have happened.

Pros

I like that fact it checks me before I possibly make a mistake in a patient's chart by asking me if that's what I want to do. But I'd like to review this again in about 6 months. We've been live with it for a week only and that's not really enough time to give a complete review.

Cons

The migration didn't bring over a lot of information that should have followed patients, ie medical history, insurance information. This has had to entered in every time a existing patient comes in for a visit.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied May 2019

Migration covers patient information, including medical history, insurance info and many others. Info may be mapped to different location or conditions that may affected some patients. Please communicate specific to Onboarding or Support. Also, we will have team reach-out for the detail.

Danny from Serene Dental Care

February 2016

Simple, intuitive, and complete software!

There are many advantages with this software including: instant real time remote login and ability to use the software as if you're in the office in front of the computer without the need to use log me in or team viewer, excellent customer and technical support, complete and thorough software to manage one or multiple offices, no monthly fees for support, easy to learn and use (intuitive like learning to use an iPad), easy to navigate without having to go through so many steps, and auto backup into the cloud so your data is safe. Also has a portal for patient registration that automatically inputs all patients' data into a profile so one less task for your staff to do making it a real time saver! Excellent product!

Jev from Clark Implant & Oral Surgery

User for 1 year

I am currently trying to find something new.

Pros

Cons

Not integrated with eprescribe/ all third party. I would like it to integrate into my CBCT scanner. My billing staff have issues with it.

liane from Blackford dental

Simple Software

Pros

Software is simple to use and to the point for a small single provider office. A great starter software and allows you to advance to bigger programs with basic knowledge.

Cons

This is made for small single provider offices if one is not planning on advancing practice or merging .

Lee from Harris Dental Solutions, Inc.

Not easy to use; complicated transactions that are not easily performed.

Cloud based allows access form outside the office which is valuable; Very good at producing production reports.

Pros

Very clean looking; recent update improved some functionality. Buttons for bundled procedures are helpful

Cons

Not easy to perform routine functions; transactions are difficult to perform; reporting functions need improvement. Cannot generate accurate recall lists.

Response from iDentalSoft

Replied July 2017

Thank you for the review and we appreciate enhancement requests to meet your office flow. We have taken improvement steps to best suite all users. We continue to strive to meet expectation.

Samantha from Uptown Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

Idental has gone above and beyond to help our practice get up and running!

Pros

I love the ability to see a patient's chart from anywhere. Very easy to use and learn with unlimited technical support.

Cons

The only con we have experienced the printer needing to be set up in the software, but it is pretty easy once you learn it.

Jakima from NSBD PC

Great functionality and user friendly

Tested the product during search for new system updates.

Pros

The scheduling and payment communication features increases productivity and efficiency.

Carol from Dental practice mobile

User friendly

Love that they can customize to all your office needs !!! Great customer service

Pros

Easy to use !!!! Customize all of our needs for a mobile practice !!!!the Demo was fabulous and was very educational !

Cons

I have no cons it’s so practice specific it’s a no brainer to use! Can handle multiple users .can go totally paperless which is perfect for us!

Carole from City Dental

February 2016

This cloud-based software meets our office needs & we get excellent support from iDentalSoft.

We were attracted to iDentalSoft because the program is cloud-based and appeared to meet our needs. Although there were some bumps transitioning from our previous very powerful practice management program, iDentalSoft consistently responded to our issues with improvements. Their technical support is outstanding -- very prompt, and they always find a solution! We continue to enjoy the advantages of using this software in our practice.

Melba from Dental Choice PC

Best Kept West Coast Dental software secret

I truly mean it! Identalsoft is the best kept dental software west coast secret. The secret is out of the bag on the east coast. Finally! There is a dental software simple enough that the doctor enjoys it. Conversion from Dentrix was seamless. Mellenial patients are even noticing and complimenting . "Wow your office is pretty technologically advanced." I love Identalsoft. And so will you.

Dayo from Riverchase Dental Care

Cloud Software

I really like the software. Both administrative and clinical features are just what I need. The centralized database is ideal for my practice that runs multiple locations and access to the data is available. All updates to the software is done on the server remotely

JULIE from Angel Dental Group/ Julie Hsieh DDS, Inc

February 2016

easy to use. dummy proved. easy for the staffs to learn.

Totally paperless for the dental office. All the data can be stored in the cloud-based server. Fast & efficient downloading speed. Definitely a GREEN way for the electronic health records in the dental offices of the future. A+ on reducing office overheads.

Carol from Carol Pham,DDS

February 2016

Well designed and easy to use.

I would highly recommenced this software since its easy to use. And they have excellent customer service.

Tshepo

Soriya from Carol Pham,DDS

great software

the product is easy to use and customizable. We like the software a lot.

Khushbu from mcc

Fun interface

Pros

This has a fun interface that makes it appealing to click through

Cons

But very limited functionality, really only have the ability to chart clinical notes effectively