What are iDentalSoft users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using iDentalSoft software through verified user reviews

• icon"The entire staff felt the software was very user friendly and fast and gave us easy access to all the information we need to provide the most thorough care to our patients."
  • icon"I have a mobile practice which is different that typical office and I am very satisfied with my decision."
  • icon"We love this software because it does exactly what we were looking for. It's easy to navigate and therefore easy to train our new staff."
  • icon"We consistently had trouble with the xrays bridging. The software is extremely simplistic to a fault."
  • icon"You can't close out a month or year. We can't create our own discount/adjustment codes."
  • icon"The reporting was terrible. My end of day numbers would always be off."

Browse all iDentalSoft Reviews

• Have you used iDentalSoft and would like to share your experience with others?

Matthew

February 2022

Great support and software

The absolute best thing about iDentalSoft is their support. I have never worked with a support team that is so responsive. For example, we lost our cloud server connection and emailed support for IDS, the connection was back in about 3 minutes. That is always the case! Additionally, we have asked for specific modification for our practice, and they are responsive to add them into our updates.

Pros

iDental Soft is easy to use since the navigation is intuitive. It is not an overly complicated system, so it's been easy to train. It offers all the features of a dental management software that we need. We have been very happy with iDentalSoft

Cons

iDentalSoft does not have a robust offering for developing lists. If we need a list that is not available, iDentalSoft support develops the list for us from the backend, and they are very responsive.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

Their ability to customize the software to our unique needs.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

We needed development of special features in their dental software, and iDentalSoft was able to do that for us. We also wanted the benefits of a cloud based system.

Jeremy

December 2021

Great product. The support is amazing.

Great. There is always a learning curve with a new system. We had great instruction how to get started. We also had and continue to have amazing daily support. This is the reason that I chose Identalsoft and the company has exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The product is well designed. The support and the support staff is amazing. If I have a question during the day about the software, I can pick up the phone and get the help I need. Other companies have required that I buy a package and have an instructor. I could not get the answers I needed immediately.

Cons

Our office is happy with the software. Overall it has been a very positive experience.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

Curve at the time did not offer texting from inside the program. All text messages are saved. The other company also did not offer unlimited support. I would have to buy additional hours of instruction after the initial training.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

I wanted a cloud based software that I could use anywhere. I also wanted unlimited support. My old software company offered 24 hours of initial free training. We had to use them in 3 hour segments. We never really learned the software. . Identalsoft support is always available and the support staff is helpful, knowlegeable and kind. We have learned the use identalsoft in a very short time.

josephine

July 2022

evolving

Pros

support- is awesome- always friendly service and courteous, respectful- if they cant solve at that time- makes an effort to make it work the following day-great follow-up customizable to my needs- evolves with my needs and accommodates my needs-

Cons

quite a few places to write notes- back notes, chart notes, claim notes- as with any software- you have a learning curve and a logic in the sequence of charting- took me awhile to get into the software's way of thinking- adapt to it- intra-oral camera integration seems slow/ lags

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

identalsoft seems to be highly customazible, cost is reasonable

want to consolidate all services into 1 provider

Michelle

Very Disappointing

Very poor. I've actually used a number of different softwares in the past & this has been by far the worst. We ended up switching to Dentrix Ascend - which was more expensive. But, it's been great & you pay for what you get. The best advice I can give to someone considering IDS.. do NOT sign a contract.

Pros

We were initially attracted to the software because of the pricing. The pricing is very good but now I see why. Also, the software was very colorful which is always naturally pleasing to the eye.

Cons

It was terrible. We consistently had trouble with the xrays bridging. The software is extremely simplistic to a fault. The reporting was terrible. My end of day numbers would always be off. My biggest complaint is about the dental insurance. The software would NEVER estimate benefits correctly. I would call & speak to someone in support & they wouldn't be able to figure it out either. Truthfully, this software is best for a small practice that's fee for service.

Pricing.

Response from iDentalSoft

Very unfortunate about your experience and thank you for the comments. Bridge, agent running is required for direct capture. We will review staff training to improve on service and support on the use of Treatment Proposal for the Ins Est.

Replied August 2020

Jarrod

May 2022

Best cloud-based dental practice management system out there

Our overall experience with iDentalSoft has been amazing. Great software and great support team.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, training, support, customization.

Cons

No integration with google calendar. Some items that we need are not customizable at this time.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

Ease of use, most features, and better integrations of features without nickel and diming customers for features.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

To be on a cloud-based practice management system, decrease fees for IT and servers and licenses.

Diana

IDentalSoft

The overall experience is been really good. The support team is always available and willing to help on any issues. The convenience of cloud-based software that allows team member to work in the software from multiple offices. There are also so many other features available in the software that other cloud based software do not have.

Pros

1. The software was highly customize to the program's needs. 2. All forms are available in the software 3. Many features available that are not available in other software 4. Excellent customer service 5. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all clinical notes, x-rays, documents etc. 6.Cloud based software

Cons

Adjustment on x-rays mounts- problem was fixed with identalsoft support team

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

1. Dentrix Ascend did not offer the customize reporting feature that was need it for the program. 2. Cloud base software. 3. Dentrix Ascend customer service was not responsive.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

1. Customize reporting feature 2. Customize software for program needs 3. Cloud based program 4. Excellent customer service

Anca

The nuts and bolts of IDentalSoft...

We have found the one software that could do it all- we have been other software for the past 20 years however this is the first time we realized all the limitations of the previous systems. The transition was very smooth and help is always a phone call away-

Pros

I absolutely love how everything is integrated- forget about the old days when you constantly switch in and out of applications! WIth IDentalSoft, everything is in the program and flawlessly integrated- you can email, text, download, save, print, post payments, transactions, check eligibility, receive claims updates and the list goes on and on...

Cons

I wish we would get an audio notification when a patient text comes in, but we are fine with the red screen alert too... I am trying hard to find other faults and I could not come up with anything else at this time.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

It offered the most options with the least amount of clicks for multi provider and multi location as well as stellar customer service!

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

Our two locations have grown considerably over the past few years and we had to maximize our efficiency in order to keep up.

Earl

December 2021

Best purchase we have ever made.

Identasoft makes staff training a breeze. They are simply greats!!

Pros

This software is great!! I love it. It is realitive easy to use, set-up and access pt information on the go. I simply love the software. The support is outstanding!! Never had an issue they could not solve and they are constantly making improvements. Extremely responsive.

Cons

Not much to improve and every time I may have an issue, they come up with the solution. The only improvement I can come up with is that they could have more verificaition capabilites with Medicaid/Medicare insurance companies. But, that is a very minor issue. I find this software an excellent buy.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

The identasoft was more attractive. The marketing team and support team were seamless and everything was just smoother. The price was good and they just seem more on top of their game.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

Identasoft cloud based software and business model was simply better.

DANIEL

IDENTAL SOFT REVIEW

EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY MUCH FLUID, THE CHARTING CAN DEFINITELY IMPROVE, TOO MANY STEPS TO CHART, IT MAKES IT SLOW

Pros

IT HAS MADE OUR PRACTICE MANAGEMENT EASIER

Cons

THE BILLING DOESNT GO TO THER DIRECT PORTAL OF THE INSURANCE COMPANIES, IT GOES THROUGH A CLEARINGHOUSE, INSTEAD OF BEING PAID IN 2-3 DAYS WE WOULG GET PAID IN 21-30 DAYS IF I PUT BILLING THROUGH THE CLEARINGHOUSE, THIS A BIG NEGATIVE FOR ME, WHICH IF ADDRESSED IT CAN BE FIXED THEREFORE OUR PRACTICE CAN GET PAID IN A TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER BOT HAVE THE MONEY OUT THERE ON A 21-30 DAY FLOAT, PLEASE FIX THIS AND YOU HAVE THE BEST SOFTGWARE ON THE MARKET (*_*)

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

LIKED THE GRAPHICS BETTER, MORE APPEALING, OPTICAL FRIENDLY COLORS THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SOFTWARE

katie

happy with my services

10 out of 10 thank you i love this company

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an outstanding employee she has helped me solve all my issues, she has went above and beyond her job duties !!!!

Cons

at first things where rocky but your company has grown to be amazing

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

best over all price, online help, IT, user friendly

Brandon

Amazing. Cloud-based perfection.

I can run my office and handle patients 24/7. This allows me to have a tight, automated office where I am hitting almost the million-dollar mark working only 3 days per week, taking absolutely no insurance and with only 2 employees (myself, the doctor and 1 dental assistant) We take NO insurance and we don't even do in-house financing. iDentalsoft is very heavily geared for insurance-based practices... BUT... 1. We know we are in the vast minority in terms of dental offices. Very few offices these days are cash-only. 2. The team at iDentalsoft has been helping us and continues to help us to try and adjust the software to meet more of a cash-only design. I think, in the next 6 months or so, iDentalsoft will have it to where you can simply choose if your office accepts insurance or not and it will remove a lot of the insurance stuff. Our office is such a minority on this subject but the guys at iDentalsoft still go way out of their way to help us and to adjust the software for our office. We really appreciate all the help!

Pros

The people I work with over at iDentalsoft, are always willing to help and they are so interested in finding out how to improve the software. They have done countless updates and upgrades and I really appreciate how to live and caring this company is. I have used Easy Dental, Dentrix, ACE, SolutionReach, ZocDoc, etc. iDentalsoft is a combo of all of that and it is one integrated system and is completely cloud-based. I have the entire software hosted by iDentalsoft and backed up so we don't even need a server in-house and we don't need to pay for an IT guy! No cables running through our office and no need to do tons of work to set up a network. I can just put TWAIN drivers on the computer I want to use, stick it in an operatory, and i'm good to go. I can access all patient files on my phone or at home and I do a LOT of patient scheduling and interaction outside of the office so it's great. iDentalsoft has helped me create a million-dollar practice working only 3 days a week. And we don't take ANY insurance! I can constantly get reviews and keep all phone notes handy and keep my database SACRED, just the way I like it. Plus the software just keeps getting better and better. The upgrades are dramatic.

Alison

Great product and outstanding support

Our experience with Identalsoft has been excellent owing in large part to the constant support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. From the outset she was our point of contact. For several months before we went live, she worked with her team to customize many features of the software to fit our needs and helped tremendously to train and prepare us for the transition. She has spent countless hours on the phone with us and is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and patient. We continue to call on her when we have questions and she is unfailing kind, accessible and a pleasure to speak with. She is a huge asset to Identalsoft. We definitely would not have had the positive experience and ease of transition that we did without her.

Pros

We are a very busy dental office and needed a seamless transition when we made the decision to change software companies. The entire staff felt the software was very user friendly and fast and gave us easy access to all the information we need to provide the most thorough care to our patients.

Cons

It's frustrating that there is no scrolling ability with reports, name searches - anything that may be multiple pages. We have to keep clicking "next" to move ahead. It's a bit annoying when you're at last names beginning with "A" for instance, and you want to get to the page with "M" and you have to keep clicking next or try to guess a page number to move it ahead quicker.

Constant performance failure

Response from iDentalSoft

Thank you. We will review the recommended enhancement.

Replied July 2020

Julie

Wonderful cloud based Practice Management Platform for one or multiple offices and clinics

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], support specialist, is wonderful at helping my issues with the software platform, especially the website patient portal which is germ free online patient registration, history forms, and other paperless forms. Centralized data for anyone who has access. Accessable from any devices ie cell phones, tablets, and laptop or desktop computers. Patient communications of emails and texts are build in with no extra fees.

Pros

Availability of cloud based and hybrid cloud platform is very versatile for any size of dental practices. Easily intergration with other dental sensors. Intuitive learning and short learning curve for any staffs. Excellent scalibilty for added features of IDentalSoft.

Cons

Constant added features of the software that I didn't have time to check out consistently. Maybe a newsletter once a month for updated features or add-on services would be wonderful.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

Previous softwares take up too much of memory spaces in my server computer desk top. They are not accessible when away from the desk or at different locations of the practices.

Richard

A very good continually evolving software that works on Mac

They are always there to help and want to learn any and all options requested by the Doctor or staff. They seem transparent on all discussions and address all issues with thorough research and dedication.

Pros

I switch from Viive the now defunct Mac software from Henry Schein. They were the only company who could do a full migration of all my clinical notes billing and documents from my previous paperless software. The cloud base software is accessible from anywhere. There is a full perio charting, easy to understand charting and email and text options. Easy incorporated credit card option with ability for auto pay for payment plans. They are willing to customize to your needs and are always looking for input on what to add or change on the next update. It bridged very well to my Mac x-ray software Radiovision. The learning curve was very quick and are there to help when needed.

Cons

would like a little more Mac centric for xrays and intraoral cameras within their images program, but I am able to bridge to my existing software without a problem.

Great software and Excellent customer service

Great.

Pros

I am someone who is not tech savvy and I have found that Identalsoft is very intuitive. It has been an easy transition. The customer service is outstanding. Harini, specifically has been helping me onboard and she is endlessly patient and willing to go above and beyond to help come up with solutions for my specific needs. I have a mobile practice which is different that typical office and I am very satisfied with my decision.

Cons

I am a mobile Dentist and my patients typically fill out the forms from home on the patient portal. They seem to have a difficult time with having to fill out all of the forms at once. It would be better if they could log in and out and fill out the forms at their leisure without having to start again each time.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

The interface felt less busy.

Response from iDentalSoft

Hello Dr, iDS comes with Patient Portal for online/mobile Registration, Appt Request, Reviews and ePay. Patient can submit multiple times of the completed pages. Our staff will be happy to walk-thru the sample of multiple submissions.

Replied March 2020

Laura

Must Get Dental Software

iDentalSoft has been a game changer for our company. We love that it's Cloud Based so we can securely access it anywhere. The customer service and support center are extremely helpful and very quick to return email inquiries. We have asked for some customization with the program and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically has been awesome getting those things done. From start to finish we are very happy with this product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

We love this software because it does exactly what we were looking for. It's easy to navigate and therefore easy to train our new staff. The doctors love the ease of charting. The e-billing is amazing and we can instantly send patients their bills.

Cons

We love to send mail blasts to our patients with different color fonts and pictures in the body of the email. We cannot do this yet with iDentalSoft.

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

Cost benefits, ease of use, e-services included, overall customer service.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

We needed to upgrade and wanted to go Cloud Based and more digital.

Adel

Front desk/ assistant

Pros

Customer service is awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great! They answer all my questions and are very good at explaining everything. They are the best! Love the features make it very easy and convenient.

Cons

Nothing at all. Very easy to use. Features are great!

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

Wanted to make the office more paperless.

NINA

product review

Since this software is Cloud based, I can access it on any devices , anytime. I have no need to worry about back ups or malware attacks. Very good support.

Pros

Easy to transition over especially with detailed video online sessions 1 on 1 live support, the company preps your staff before and after software transition.

Cons

Developer should add a field on the appointment detail page to include patient's next scheduled appointment, such as their scheduled recall date, for example, for continuity of care.

Reasons for switching to iDentalSoft

I wanted a cloud based software and the previous company support was not great for the fee that they plan to charge

Response from iDentalSoft

There is an Appt List select icon in the Appt page.

Replied April 2021

Thomas

Excellent dental software

I've been a dentist for over 50 years & had no idea how to use the software. The tech support was very patient & guided .me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Pros

Easy to use. The tech support was very patient & guided me through all the intricacies of soft ware usage. Obviously many processes had to be repeated until I got the hang of it.

Cons

I can't think of any short comings of this software

Tatyana

March 2022

Simple to use and easy to implement

We implemented iDentalSoft for our client facilities. Their providers did not have any professional dental software so iDentalSoft was a big change. Their setup was quite unique and iDentalSoft technical support had been there every step of the way; very knowledgeable and professional team.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the integration was seamless. Customer support is excellent; multiple features were tailored to meet our needs.

Cons

Our users have not reported any problems yet.

Brenda

Outstanding program and customer service!

We are very impressed and pleased with this entire program. Its efficiency has provided us with stress-free work days

Pros

The customer service is second to none!! They are always available and able to answer any questions.

Cons

I have no comment here because if there is ever anything we were not satisfied with, the technical team provides us with options to work around or fixes it

We needed cloud-based software

Krina

February 2022

Excellent

Alsolutely love identalsoft and recommend it to all my colleagues and friends!!

Pros

The customer support, they are always there to answer and ease you into the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] by far is amazing! she has been a great help to me in navigating the software and always on top of things, very sharp, intelligent and excellent customer service skills.

Cons

since it is a newer software, there are bugs that need to be fixed for ease of use

Reasons for choosing iDentalSoft

loved everything about this software and the customer service to back it up

Identalsoft

I have been using software to teach my students in the classroom. It is easy to use and they love it! Thank you!

Pros

It is very easy to use! It is user friendly. You can even access it anywhere!

Cons

Not that I can think of. There is always something that is updated so it improves as time goes by.

Cammielle

Not Impressed

We don't like the software package. The transfer of info from QSI to Idental was awful. There were thousands of $ of balance transfers, and conversion default messages. We still (2 yrs.) don't have our logo on forms like we were promised. We can't reprint (or even see) the original ADA claim forms. It feels like a thrown software package that was not planned. It's obvious the folks writing it don't work in the field. I would not recommend it.

Pros

It is cloud based, and easy to follow along screens. It is very easy to track lab cases and manage patient xrays. Built in texting and auto emails/texting.

Cons

It's impossible to get accurate accounting reports. You can't close out a month or year. We can't create our own discount/adjustment codes. No way to put pop up alerts.

Response from iDentalSoft

Standard practice is to migrate patient's balance as Balance Transfer. For Logo on form, there is available Form Merge (fill and sign via tablet) and eClaim can also be printed into ADA form, We will have Support follow up with office.

Replied May 2019

Cynthia

Great Product, Does what you need it to do!

The best thing about iDentalsoft is that it does what you need it to do--manage your practice without all the million extra buttons that you never use. The support IS TOP NOTCH and always available, probably one of the main reasons why I chose to go with iDentalsoft. Love the convenience of personal cloud-based software that allows me to check my schedule from the comfort of my own home. There are also so many other add-ins that end up saving you money and TIME.

Pros

support and ease of use

Cons

It needs some more options to adjust X-rays and a few other little things that would make navigating a little quicker.

iDentalSoft