Browse Lighthouse 360 Reviews

Krista I. from Dental Offices

Easy and convenient

Pros

Lighthouse 360 has made it easy to communicate back and forth with patients via their appointments, new insurance information, updating address, etc. It is convenient because the whole team (both front desk and clinical) can use the system by confirming appointments and communicating back and forth.

Cons

Although very convenient to use, there are still errors in regards to whether an appointment has been properly confirmed or not. (sometimes it says confirmed and it has not been). The monthly fee is a little more expensive than I would like to see but there are many resources involved in the service.

Amy from Colmar Dentistry for Kids

Best program EVER

Absolutely loved everything about it. It was very easy to manage and navigate through. We noticed a decrease in no show appointments since the patients would receive last minute reminders of their appointments. Our office had Lighthouse360 for several years and never once had a problem. A little less than a year ago we switched to another program as they offered a little bit of a cheaper price. Biggest mistake we have ever made.

Pros

The program was so easy to use and manage. So many of our patients raved about the text messaging communication and the reminders. We could group patients and send a specific text or e-mail to them. Lighthouse provided a list of patients who were overdue for their routine cleanings and would also send them reminders. It was such a time savor and "patient pleaser".

Cons

Honestly can not even think of one complaint.

Reasons for Choosing Lighthouse 360

We had Lighthouse360 prior to going to Solutionreach. We never had a complaint about Lighthouse however, Solutionreach offered a cheaper price. Or so we thought. Everything was extra money, it was so hard to navigate and figure things out. Once we signed up (they also make you sign a year contract where Lighthouse does not) we never heard from them again. We had lots of problems and it was impossible to get a hold with a tech. Where we NEVER had any problems with Lighthouse and if we had any questions we could get through right away. Biggest regret was leaving Lighthouse360.

Kelsey from Cornelius Dentistry

Yikes

Pros

Consistency. Having no feature releases made the ease of training new employees effortless (literally)!

Cons

We began using this software many many years ago. Since then, not a single feature update has been made. Very disappointing for the huge price tag.

Reasons for Switching to Lighthouse 360

Price

Heather from Christian A Clinard Family Dentistry

Lighthouse 360 help me do my job more efficiently!

My overall experience with Lighthouse 360 has been very positive. I would definitely recommend it to any dental office!

Pros

I like all of the features of Lighthouse 360. It is very user friendly. It works well with our dental software. It allows more time for the front office to work on other things. It allows us to be more productive as a whole.

Cons

I have honestly not come across anything about this software that I do not like. It is very user friendly which is very important!

Jennifer from PERIODONTAL ASSOCIATES

Great communication tool

Cancelling appointments due to employee illness or inclement weather is SUCH a breeze, it takes me maybe 10 minutes to clear the day. Lighthouse will even call patients without an email or cell phone!!

Pros

Two-way texting is absolutely a plus! When trying to fill our schedule, we don't even have to pick up the phone!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sync in the time frame they say it does. It's supposed to sync every 10 minutes but I've implemented changes that haven't shown up until an hour later before.

Reasons for Choosing Lighthouse 360

Price and features were the largest selling points for us. Weave was a close second, but our older employees had a really tough time figuring that out during the demo.

Veronika from Valdemar Welz DMD

Lighthouse for our dental office

Overall, Lighthouse has been a helpful addition to our practice and has made some aspects of patient communication easier for us. All the appointment reminders and confirmation texts, eliminated our need to manually call and confirm/remind patients which saved our office a lot of time.

Pros

The features that our office likes most about Lighthouse is the ability to send out last minute appointment availability when there is a cancellation in our schedule. We found a lot of people have difficulty scheduling too far in advanced due to their personal schedules so almost every time we send out a last minute appointment message, the appointment is filled. We also like that it lists out the responsibilities and tasks that need to be completed by both the front desk and the dentist for every day.

Cons

The feature that our office liked the least about Lighthouse was that it did not integrate directly with our dental practice management software so we have to send some messages to patients manually and that when we delete a patient from our practice management software, Lighthouse would continue sending messages to the patient until we inactivated the patient.

Overall Good Product

Price is okay, they raised it this year, but didn't add any additional features to reflect price change.

Pros

Ease of text messages to patients, our practice has seen a higher rate of confirmations and response with texting, and with LH it makes it very easy

Cons

It can be very laggy, and it will have glitches where it won't send out confirmation messages, but they don't tell you, they just let it ride. That's annoying.

Katelyn from Diggs Dental Care

Lighthouse 360 Does a Good Job, Fewer Features

Lighthouse 360 is good for what it is (patient communication software). Great for texting with patients and setting up a reminder system. For the same price, I found that I could get this same service from other companies, but with more features included, such as patient-review texts and paperless forms. Ultimately, after buying an office that already had Lighthouse360, we elected to switch to a different product to get those other features.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly patient communication platform.

Cons

Would like it better if it had more features, such as a patient-review platform and paperless forms for patients, included for the price.

Keeps patients coming to their appointments, but not as full featured as some

Pros

Easily set up text and email reminders for your patients, so that they know when their next appointment is coming. Lighthouse integrates with the practice management software to let you know a patient has confirmed their appointment.

Cons

Lighthouse has gone a little bit downhill over the past couple of years. Support isn't what it once was. Sometimes, patients will get reminders for the incorrect appointment time! Once you do get support onboard, they do a good job. It just takes a while sometimes to get in touch. See alternatives before jumping onto Lighthouse.

Tessa from Eradicon Pest Management LLC

Easy to use - tends to glitch

Pros

I really like that this software is easy to navigate. Things are pretty straight forward and self explanatory.

Cons

This software tends to glitch a lot. Sometimes it won't load & other times certain functions will freeze up. Things can also be very laggy.

Aubri from Pena Adobe Dental Care

Game Changer

Our office switched from a postcard based recall system to lighthouse 360. Our schedule is full and communication is a breeze

Pros

So easy to implement into our practice. Very easy to navigate... makes our jobs so much easier so we can focus on other tasks

Cons

Can be slow or glitchy at times. In the last 2 years, have had the software go down about 5 times.

Julie from Optimal Dental Practice Solutions, LLC

Great options not found with other companies!

Happy clients! I really like all aspects of the software! I have reviewed many software programs that are in the same category and this is by far the best I have seen. I like that it was designed by a dentist. I have been a fan since it was first created. The competitors can't hold a candle to this software. I recommend it to all the dental clients I work with. Their postcards are beautiful, bright and high quality glossy paper. You will not be disappointed, be sure to utilize it to it's fullest potential!

Pros

Love how easy it is to customize their services to meet the needs of my dental offices, like having LH360 email the office on the day the patient is due, if they are not scheduled, so our office a personally call them. Patients really feel cared for and appreciated! They are impressed that we are not letting them slip through the cracks!

Alicia from S Alicia Ramos DDS

Failed to send critical email Blast during the MOST important time--Corona Virus

Over all mostly helpful at the time we started, then less effective in preventing cancellations. Too many limitations on wording of messages. Templates are too restrictive. The worst failure is when I needed them the most which is when I needed them to help me contact patients about important, life-saving messages about the Corona Virus. So many other email blast services worked for others, LightHouse FAILED big time. There were not even apologetic about it and did not provide responses to my concerns other than a generic we are aware of it and working on it. I has been a week and half and no response.

Pros

Texting capability to individual patients

Cons

mail blast software is too cumbersome and does not have features to cancel an blast when it is not working. Customer service once I reported the problem was dismal, rude and uncaring.

Katherin from Anthony M. Cope DDS

Pros

Easy to use and anytime I have a questions they are always quick to help get it resolved.

Cons

I wish I could have my patients sign a consent to stay opted in to text messages. The whole purpose we pay for this service is to be able to use it to connect with patients and giving patients in 2019 the option to opt out is annoying when I cannot contact them.

Reasons for Switching to Lighthouse 360

We were having tech issues consistently.

Samantha from Atsalis Dental Excellence

Good for basics

Able to remind patients of appointments and confirm/cancel. Able to send out mass emails to patients for promotional marketing.

Pros

Able to remind patients of their appointments and send reviews Had templates related to dental that we could send patients to keep them in the loop of marketing and promotions.

Cons

Patients were not able to schedule online. Software lacked features necessary in our practice.

C Nadia from GentleCare Dentistry, LLC

Good Communications software

Ease of confirming appointments is good; recall management is good; customizing reminder frequency is good

Pros

Auto recall, appointment reminders, last minute appointment fills - works with macpractice dental software

Cons

Ability to fully customize automated messages is limited Some functions not working with my management software

Reasons for Choosing Lighthouse 360

best integration with my software

kristi from hudson valley periodontics

Amazing software

We use lighthouse 360 to confirm patient's appointments and also stay on top of who is due for recall appointments. It sends out letters to over due patient's. This software is so useful!

Pros

I love that i do not have to confirm appointments anymore. The software is so simple and user friendly. My staff loves it! I love the communication tool also. I can text my patients right threw the software.

Cons

There is nothing that i would change about this software.

Jennifer from Durell & Durell DDS PC

Love LH360 and the online reviews it generates for our Dental Practice.

Increased revenue from confirmed appointments and less No Shows. Instant reviews sent to the web about our practice.

Pros

They are always updating the software and the new options for sending messages for cancellations is just amazing. The reviews keep bringing in new patients.

LYNN from FAMILY DENTAL CENTER

Game changer!

We have cut down on reminder phone calls and no-shows due to this software. We have also increased scheduling our past due patients.

Pros

Reduces phone calls greatly! Also like that patients are reminded at the right times and through all avenues before we are asked to intervene. Completely eliminates the need for recall cards, which is a huge time saver as well!

Cons

Forms are not customizable, but they are very detailed and you are able to remove what you don't need.

Shantel from Salida Family Dentistry, LLC

Awesome Software

Pros

Love so many things about this software! It is easy to use and it makes life easier for everyone. My favorite feature is the one that allows us to send out a mass text when we have an opening in our schedule. It's such a quick and easy way to fill openings!

Cons

I wish we could do a little bit more with reviews. Would love to be able to post to places like Yelp. At this point I haven't figured out a way to do that though.

Sally from Dr. Charles Ashley Mann & Associates

Easy to Use

Great price and no contract with the company like others -

Pros

Very user friendly - sending out emails to patients for reminders on using benefits, or wanting to inform them that our hours are changing due to the weather.

Cons

Nothing so far, even the representatives are quick to get things changed for us or add items, direct me where to find something.

Olivia from Eradicon

Basic, straightforward scheduling

Pros

It's very simple and user friendly, and I find it fairly intuitive. It's easy to lay out multiple peoples schedules, and transfer jobs between techs if necessary

Cons

I feel like there are glitches ever so often where I change I make won't save, or notes that another tech adds somehow get deleted/don't save.

Roselyn from Banaria Dental

Lighthouse 360 Review

Its good, but I wish they have more features.

Pros

It is easy to use. Anybody will be able to learn it fast.

Cons

It is very basic, I wish they have more features.

Reasons for Choosing Lighthouse 360

Referred by another colleagues.

sam from dentist

Industry: Medical Devices

It has been very bad experience with this software

very poor,

Pros

confirming appointments only, a lot of problems with sending Emails to the patients, NO COMMUNICATION with patients thru Emails (there Sever can not handle sending a lot of emails)

Cons

very poor customer service, long hold time when you call for questions, for last 2 month they have had a problem sending Emails to patients, and they have not fixed the issue as of now. DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM

Ashley from Advanced Dental

Previous User of Lighthouse 360

Our overall experience was good but we noticed a lack in certain features.

Pros

We liked the ability to easily reach out to our patients individually or with a large scale email blast.

Cons

At the time we were using lighthouse it seemed like we weren't able to customize certain features. I understand that may have changed at this point but that is ultimately what led us to seek a different option.

Khushbu from MCC

Demo was great!

Pros

I did a demo for this product and it seemed like it has a lot of functionality in terms of reaching out to patients and securing lots of new patients.

Cons

The cost did seem a bit prohibitive but it might be a good investment for those who need more patients.

Stephanie from O dental

Free trial

Pros

After many persistent calls from a Lighthouse 360 rep we gave it a try, I really love many of the features they have that others don’t have.

Cons

I really loved the features but the price was too much for our office

Christina from Grand Corner Dental

LightHouse 360 Is a rip Off

We signed our Dental office up with lighthouse for about 1 yr. 1 month before we cancelled their service I found out they were charging my doctor's credit card and extra 34.00 a month for newsletters that we never even used or sent out I thought we were paying 299.00 a month they didn't even try to give a refund they clearly new we weren't using the service of news letters it's just a scam terrible how companies want to work these days. I will be telling all the Dentist in spokane now to use their service....

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Nothing

hodan from rabilefamilydentistry

horrible

Pros

not good. they told us it does everything my other provider does plus these services. Little we know, they don't. if the pt is archived , there is no way to communicate with them with this software.

Cons

the people are very pushy in signing you up, then do things without your permission. Beware of them.

Pamela from TexSmiles dental

Very expensive for what you get

Not a bad product, but please price it accordingly

Pros

The text we’re going out to our patients in a timely manner without hitch. There was integration into our practice management software

Cons

In my opinion, this product is very very overpriced. We are with a different company now and the experience has been much more seamless and value driven