Lighthouse 360 Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"After many persistent calls from a Lighthouse 360 rep we gave it a try, I really love many of the features they have that others don’t have."
  • icon"I love that i do not have to confirm appointments anymore. The software is so simple and user friendly."
  • icon"Easy to use and anytime I have a questions they are always quick to help get it resolved."
  • icon"Very poor customer service, long hold time when you call for questions, for last 2 month they have had a problem sending Emails to patients, and they have not fixed the issue as of now."
  • icon"Intra office messaging wasn’t really something we used or needed and I felt this feature distracted my employees more than it benefited them."
  • icon"Mail blast software is too cumbersome and does not have features to cancel an blast when it is not working. Customer service once I reported the problem was dismal, rude and uncaring."

Have you used Lighthouse 360 and would like to share your experience with others?

All Lighthouse 360 Reviews

Krista I.

Easy and convenient

Pros

Lighthouse 360 has made it easy to communicate back and forth with patients via their appointments, new insurance information, updating address, etc. It is convenient because the whole team (both front desk and clinical) can use the system by confirming appointments and communicating back and forth.

Cons

Although very convenient to use, there are still errors in regards to whether an appointment has been properly confirmed or not. (sometimes it says confirmed and it has not been). The monthly fee is a little more expensive than I would like to see but there are many resources involved in the service.

Tonya

November 2022

Lighthouse works great for patient reminders and reviews

Pros

I like how it automatically sent review request ad how easy it was to create and send campaigns.

Cons

You can't access a lot of patient information through the software and I wished they offered phone integration.

Reasons for choosing Lighthouse 360

Because it's one of the best as far as patient communication.

Shanell

June 2022

I want to love it, but I don't

Overall it does a good job with patient appointment tracking, recare/recall and confirmation which has made our lives a bit easy. Customer service is amazing unlike what we experienced with our last software.

Pros

It is a great software for confirmations, and recall. It definitely has helped to improve our patient scheduling.

Cons

The software does not write back into Dentrix the way that we were told it would. The paperless forms do not auto-populate the information into the family file nor does the form generate into the patient's doc center. They are not able to "mask" the number used to confirm as the office number if it is a voIP line, which was also disappointing.

Reasons for choosing Lighthouse 360

The promise of features/ dentrix bundle pricing.

Reasons for switching to Lighthouse 360

Weave's customer service was terrible, the functionality of the software was not a good fit for our office.

Hannah

February 2022

Lighthouse 360 Makes it Easier

Overall I really like Lighthouse, I have patients mention all the time how helpful and necessary the reminders are. Being able to text with patients has helped take care of many little issues and resolve them quickly.

Pros

I love how easy it was to integrate Lighthouse into our existing software, and how simple and easy it is to use. Being able to send out custom messages through text and alerts for last minute appointment openings have both been lifesavers, and it's very simple to make your own custom emails. Adjusting a patients preference of notifications, and checking to see exactly what reminders they received is very helpful too.

Cons

I feel like the customer service is a little lacking, and there have been odd glitches with Lighthouse not syncing up to my actual schedule, which has led to reminders being sent out to patients who have moved their appointments. I also wish there was a system set up already to easily send out review requests, but I was able to format one myself.

Reasons for switching to Lighthouse 360

Solutionreach was too expensive, and didn't have the same fluidity to be able to text easily. Their site design was harder to maneuver through, and they held any reviews gotten through the site hostage.

Great communication tool

Cancelling appointments due to employee illness or inclement weather is SUCH a breeze, it takes me maybe 10 minutes to clear the day. Lighthouse will even call patients without an email or cell phone!!

Pros

Two-way texting is absolutely a plus! When trying to fill our schedule, we don't even have to pick up the phone!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sync in the time frame they say it does. It's supposed to sync every 10 minutes but I've implemented changes that haven't shown up until an hour later before.

Reasons for choosing Lighthouse 360

Price and features were the largest selling points for us. Weave was a close second, but our older employees had a really tough time figuring that out during the demo.

Alicia

Failed to send critical email Blast during the MOST important time--Corona Virus

Over all mostly helpful at the time we started, then less effective in preventing cancellations. Too many limitations on wording of messages. Templates are too restrictive. The worst failure is when I needed them the most which is when I needed them to help me contact patients about important, life-saving messages about the Corona Virus. So many other email blast services worked for others, LightHouse FAILED big time. There were not even apologetic about it and did not provide responses to my concerns other than a generic we are aware of it and working on it. I has been a week and half and no response.

Pros

Texting capability to individual patients

Cons

mail blast software is too cumbersome and does not have features to cancel an blast when it is not working. Customer service once I reported the problem was dismal, rude and uncaring.

Overall Good Product

Price is okay, they raised it this year, but didn't add any additional features to reflect price change.

Pros

Ease of text messages to patients, our practice has seen a higher rate of confirmations and response with texting, and with LH it makes it very easy

Cons

It can be very laggy, and it will have glitches where it won't send out confirmation messages, but they don't tell you, they just let it ride. That's annoying.

Keeps patients coming to their appointments, but not as full featured as some

Pros

Easily set up text and email reminders for your patients, so that they know when their next appointment is coming. Lighthouse integrates with the practice management software to let you know a patient has confirmed their appointment.

Cons

Lighthouse has gone a little bit downhill over the past couple of years. Support isn't what it once was. Sometimes, patients will get reminders for the incorrect appointment time! Once you do get support onboard, they do a good job. It just takes a while sometimes to get in touch. See alternatives before jumping onto Lighthouse.

Tessa

Easy to use - tends to glitch

Pros

I really like that this software is easy to navigate. Things are pretty straight forward and self explanatory.

Cons

This software tends to glitch a lot. Sometimes it won't load & other times certain functions will freeze up. Things can also be very laggy.

Amy

Best program EVER

Absolutely loved everything about it. It was very easy to manage and navigate through. We noticed a decrease in no show appointments since the patients would receive last minute reminders of their appointments. Our office had Lighthouse360 for several years and never once had a problem. A little less than a year ago we switched to another program as they offered a little bit of a cheaper price. Biggest mistake we have ever made.

Pros

The program was so easy to use and manage. So many of our patients raved about the text messaging communication and the reminders. We could group patients and send a specific text or e-mail to them. Lighthouse provided a list of patients who were overdue for their routine cleanings and would also send them reminders. It was such a time savor and "patient pleaser".

Cons

Honestly can not even think of one complaint.

Reasons for choosing Lighthouse 360

We had Lighthouse360 prior to going to Solutionreach. We never had a complaint about Lighthouse however, Solutionreach offered a cheaper price. Or so we thought. Everything was extra money, it was so hard to navigate and figure things out. Once we signed up (they also make you sign a year contract where Lighthouse does not) we never heard from them again. We had lots of problems and it was impossible to get a hold with a tech. Where we NEVER had any problems with Lighthouse and if we had any questions we could get through right away. Biggest regret was leaving Lighthouse360.

Aubri

Game Changer

Our office switched from a postcard based recall system to lighthouse 360. Our schedule is full and communication is a breeze

Pros

So easy to implement into our practice. Very easy to navigate... makes our jobs so much easier so we can focus on other tasks

Cons

Can be slow or glitchy at times. In the last 2 years, have had the software go down about 5 times.

Julie

Great options not found with other companies!

Happy clients! I really like all aspects of the software! I have reviewed many software programs that are in the same category and this is by far the best I have seen. I like that it was designed by a dentist. I have been a fan since it was first created. The competitors can't hold a candle to this software. I recommend it to all the dental clients I work with. Their postcards are beautiful, bright and high quality glossy paper. You will not be disappointed, be sure to utilize it to it's fullest potential!

Pros

Love how easy it is to customize their services to meet the needs of my dental offices, like having LH360 email the office on the day the patient is due, if they are not scheduled, so our office a personally call them. Patients really feel cared for and appreciated! They are impressed that we are not letting them slip through the cracks!

Veronika

Lighthouse for our dental office

Overall, Lighthouse has been a helpful addition to our practice and has made some aspects of patient communication easier for us. All the appointment reminders and confirmation texts, eliminated our need to manually call and confirm/remind patients which saved our office a lot of time.

Pros

The features that our office likes most about Lighthouse is the ability to send out last minute appointment availability when there is a cancellation in our schedule. We found a lot of people have difficulty scheduling too far in advanced due to their personal schedules so almost every time we send out a last minute appointment message, the appointment is filled. We also like that it lists out the responsibilities and tasks that need to be completed by both the front desk and the dentist for every day.

Cons

The feature that our office liked the least about Lighthouse was that it did not integrate directly with our dental practice management software so we have to send some messages to patients manually and that when we delete a patient from our practice management software, Lighthouse would continue sending messages to the patient until we inactivated the patient.

Katherin

Pros

Cons

I wish I could have my patients sign a consent to stay opted in to text messages. The whole purpose we pay for this service is to be able to use it to connect with patients and giving patients in 2019 the option to opt out is annoying when I cannot contact them.

Reasons for switching to Lighthouse 360

We were having tech issues consistently.

Samantha

Good for basics

Able to remind patients of appointments and confirm/cancel. Able to send out mass emails to patients for promotional marketing.

Pros

Able to remind patients of their appointments and send reviews Had templates related to dental that we could send patients to keep them in the loop of marketing and promotions.

Cons

Patients were not able to schedule online. Software lacked features necessary in our practice.

Katelyn