MOGO Azure Reviews

4.41 / 5 (60)

Our advisors have recommended this product 7 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The ease of putting information. I like how you can easily move the treatment plan around. Very user friendly. Trey is highly skilled and professional. very helpful."

• "The thing that I like the most is the flexibility. Almost anything that I want MOGO either already does or we can figure out how to make it work."

• "The costumer service and technical support is top notch, being able to make custom reports, and I love the fact the we have an integrated software program for our 4 office locations!"

• Cons

• "Often too many steps/clicks to accomplish a task, however if requested the IT team works diligently to customize a better process!"

• "There are some things that are not very intuitive about it. Some things when an update is done don't seem to automatically transfer with the update. "

• "N/A. I don't have any negative comments at this time. "

Browse MOGO Azure Reviews

Abby from Nelson & Lowy PSC

Mogo

We have been using MOGO for over 10 years. Originally we used the server edition but have switched to the cloud recently and we have been very pleased. The remote login option is great for bad weather days! The technical support services have been wonderful in helping with any questions or problems we have encountered.

Pros

The best part about MOGO is how easy it is to use. If you hover the curser over any button, it tells you what it does! Training is a breeze.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. It is continually being updated and new options appear with every update.

Reasons for Choosing MOGO Azure

We decided to go with MOGO because of the ease of transition, wonderful customer service and cost.

Vincent from Plaza Dental Group, Ltd.

Highly recommend Mogo Azure

I am pleased with being able to access the Mogo software remotely from any computer, without needing my office server. This is convenient if I need to access a patient record after hours from my home. Also, they have a very reliable backup to their Cloud, so I don't need to worry about doing a daily manual backup or worry about a virus attacking my system. My overall experience with Mogo Azure is highly positive!

Pros

I have used Mogo for over 15 years. The program is very easy to use. The technical support staff is excellent. They are very reliable, and they promptly return my calls. I recently upgraded to the Mogo Cloud service, which was a smooth transition. I am glad that I switched to their cloud service because recently my server was hit with a ransomware virus that accessed my system through my backup company's servers. The Mogo Cloud prevented the hackers from getting to my patient information on my Mogo program! I absolutely recommend Mogo for their Cloud protection and for their incredible technical support!

Cons

Mogo has a lot of information that takes some initial time to learn. We are now very comfortable with the program because we have determined which program components work best at my office. Technical support was very helpful with my staff as we initially learned their program.

Reasons for Choosing MOGO Azure

I selected Mogo because of their technical support staff and because their focus is strictly on improving their software to keep my office running smoothly. I wanted a dental software that would always keep up with the changes in dentistry, so that I wouldn't find myself needing to change to a better software as my practice grew. Most of their technical team has been with Mogo since I first started using them fifteen years ago. I am very pleased with being a long-time client of Mogo.

SARAH from ADISKA FAMILY DENTAL

Not user-friendly and very slow software

none. I dislike MOGO.

Pros

Once you finally complete a treatment plan, I like how you can easily move the phases of treatment around, this was not a feature in the previous software I have used. We have 4 locations. I like that I can access databases for all the locations.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, especially in the clinical aspect. There is no quick way to do anything. Taking Xrays other than a PAN is a nightmare. Entering a treatment plan takes forever (there is a long lag-time when entering treatment)! MOGO errors and crashes multiple times a day. Please don't think this is an issue with the hardware-it was all updated to comply with the MOGO system requirements. The Medical history is a mess. There isn't a good way to get there and you have to fill a new form out each time (it doesn't save answers for a patient to re-sign at a subsequent appointment if there are no changes). It is also very difficult to access the MedHx once it is completed (You have to search through the notes section to access it). The software needs work and I feel like a beta tester, yet we were told this was the latest and greatest software. I would welcome MOGO to sit in the op with me while I work to improve the clinical time it takes to use their software. The training is insufficient for such a non-user-friendly software. I had no formal training with a few other dental software. They were all very easy to learn; even temps caught on quickly. There are many inconsistencies with it as well. You can do something in one patient's chart, go to do it in another and it doesn't work. I also think it could use a facelift. The software itself looks up-to-date within the home screen, but once you navigate away from it, it looks like an old MS-DOS system.

Response from MOGO

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your feedback on the MOGO program and your time to let us know your concerns. We have been here for over 30 years and do understand our clients concerns are our priority. Each software has its unique setup of strength and weakness and we strive to consistently improve. We really would appreciate if you would spend some time to work with us on the concerns you have. To better our product for you as well as all of our MOGO users is always our goal. It is great to hear your customer service experience has been favorable. We consistently work very hard to progress relations. We will be in touch soon!

David from UMKC School of Dentistry

I have been a MOGO customer for over 20 years. That should say it all!

It served me very well for over 20 years. Although I recently sold my practice, I still recommend this software highly to the students I teach in my practice management courses at UMKC.

Pros

First of all, MOGO is very intuitive to learn and use. It opens with a list of every patient, similar to a Rolodex. All of the functions of the program are accessible from this starting point. The letter writing and template creation capability is one of the hallmarks of their software. I am very familiar with other popular brands of dental practice management software and what takes one keystroke with MOGO, typically requires multiple steps with competitors. I have always found their customer service department and reps to be friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to stay with you until your question is answered to your satisfaction. Another aspect of their business model that I have found to be most beneficial is their willingness to listen to my suggestions and sometimes incorporate my ideas to enhance their product in a future upgrade. I have had MOGO transfer data from another software system and convert it to a MOGO platform and never experienced any major issues. Finally, if you compare the price you pay for MOGO software and service with other leading competitors, you will save money with MOGO and own a superior product. MOGO is easy to use, the program encompasses every imaginable feature, the company employs great people, and it can be purchased for a reasonable cost. Don't waste too much time exploring other options. You will not be disappointed with MOGO!

Cons

There are not many things that fall into this category in my experience with MOGO over 20+ years. As with any software program, new versions sometimes have programming bugs that have not been completely worked out yet. Although it is frustrating at the time, MOGO technical support has always been very helpful and getting any glitches corrected ASAP.

Corinne from Todd Weaver DDS Family Dentistry

MOGO has worked well for our office over the past 10+ yrs. The support team has been great!

Pros

All the customizable features, reports, colors and settings. The charts are great and colorful. Importing x-rays and documents is a very simple process. Searching for a patient on the lookup list is easy since you can search by any information you have in any column. (i.e. patient phone number, or first name) . The schedule is easy to read and customize. The electronic claims features and being able to check the to do list to make sure none were missed.

Cons

That only one person can access the transaction screen at a time - for example, the hygienist wants to access it for dating the treatment and doing her notes, but cannot as the receptionist has it open to collect payment. Also if I want to make a treatment plan and print it, and the receptionist wants in there to complete a transaction, only one of us can work in there at a time. Also would like to have a local support available for in office training. We have never had in office training in our office. We've had to figure it out by the training videos and trial & error, and some tips along the way. We know that there are a lot more features that we could use and enjoy if someone could come and walk us through the steps and answer all the questions we have about using those features. Many of the training videos are outdated, though I have noticed new ones in the past year. I wish the statements could be more customizable by individual. (like choosing a separate address to send it to instead of the family head, or in cases of children of divorced parents being able to generate and customize statements for both sets of parents). What messages to include for that individual to print and better explain the billing, etc. When I want to print a receipt, I have to go through 4 prompts to get a receipt to print.

David from Peridontal Care

January 2016

As a 20 year user of MOGO software my advice is , "look no further"

Pros

Through my other professional associations, I have become familiar with many of the major dental practice management software programs over the years. What I have discovered is that MOGO continues to stand out from its competitors in many ways. The start with, the sales and technical support departments are knowledgeable, courteous, and most of their key people have been there for years. There is little turnover at MOGO and that equates to consistency and predictability. It does not take multiple layers of help to get answers at MOGO. The MOGO program is very intuitive and easy to learn. Beginners can become competent in a very short period of time. Built-in training and tutorials cover all aspects of the product. Like most software programs, most users utilize only a small part of the total package. However, MOGO packs more capabilities into its software than you could ever use. Unlike a lot of its peers, every module that MOGO offers is a part of the package that you purchase. There are no expensive add-ons or related expenses. Your data is backed up on the fly and held securely in the Cloud. The letter writing and correspondence options are outstanding and the major reason that steered me to MOGO initially. It can produce any report that you can imagine. The program opens into what is called the Look Up List which is essentially a rolodex of all of your patients. It couldn't be any simpler.

Cons

N/A. I don't have any negative comments at this time.

David from Periodontal Care

June 2015

As a 20 year user of MOGO software my advice is this, "look no further, you have found the best!"

Through my other professional associations, I have become familiar with many of the major dental practice management software programs over the years. What I have discovered is that MOGO continues to stand out from its competitors in many ways. The start with, the sales and technical support departments are knowledgeable, courteous, and most of their key people have been there for years. There is little turnover at MOGO and that equates to consistency and predictability. It does not take multiple layers of help to get answers at MOGO. In tech support, you can usually reach someone immediately who can assist you with a successful resolution of your issue on the spot. Although I don't have much need for technical help after being a user for 20 years, when I do I can count on the same people and they have never disappointed me. There are no dumb questions or insignificant concerns at MOGO. The MOGO program is very intuitive and easy to learn. Beginners can become competent in a very short period of time. Built-in training and tutorials cover all aspects of the product. Like most software programs, most users utilize only a small part of the total package. However, MOGO packs more capabilities into its software than you could ever use. Unlike a lot of its peers, every module that MOGO offers is a part of the package that you purchase. There are no expensive add-ons or related expenses. Your data is backed up on the fly and held securely in the Cloud. The letter writing and correspondence options are outstanding and the major reason that steered me to MOGO initially. It can produce any report that you can imagine. The program opens into what is called the Look Up List which is essentially a rolodex of all of your patients. It couldn't be any simpler. I would encourage anyone shopping for dental management software to compare all the major brands. But when you consider initial and on-going costs, ease of use, customer support, innovation, safety of data, and the ability to deal with the most experienced programmers and staff around, I think you will also find MOGO to be a great choice. Don't take my word for it. Call MOGO and ask if you can try out the entire program on a trial basis. I doubt if you will want to return it!

Response from MOGO

Replied July 2015

Doctor Thein, Thank you for all of your kind words! It is because of clients such as yourself that Mogo has been able to strategically plan, develop and execute key features in the Mogo dental software, since 1983. It has been a pleasure serving you with your dental software needs for the last 20 years, your loyalty to Mogo is greatly appreciated! We strive to provide Dentists and Specialists the most comprehensive dental software and we are glad to hear that the program has benefited you and your clinic is so many ways. As always, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns or comments-we love hearing from you! All the Best, Team Mogo 800-944-6646 www.mogo.com www.facebook.com/mogodentalsoftware

Larry from Larry Rosenthal DDS

August 2016

Wow- Incredible customer Support!

I been a customer for 20 years and very rarely had any problems with Mogo. It has been a reliable partner in my dental practice! But after an employee carelessly opened a malicious attachment in an email I found the real value of this software. It's state of the art encryption protected all my data! Matt and the entire customer support team confidently lead me through this horrifying experience. This experience convinced me to switch to Mogo's Cloud Based Program. WOW the transition was seamless ,and was back in business in 1 day. Thank you MOGO!

Pros

Mogo offer you a real complete system! For a very fair monthly fee you get the complete program. Over the years I have research many other programs , but I always stayed with Mogo. Now that I am on the Mogo Cloud I no longer need to service and buy servers. This will be a great savings in my practice . I was quite surprised how well the program works on the cloud, my staff and myself all agree it is even faster then when we used a local server.The program integrates well with my other technologies, digital radiography and 3-D intraoral scanning.

Cons

In general I have no real complaints with this software. I have researched and tested many other programs,there are things I liked better on some other programs. However as a total package for the money I have found no greater complete package.

Teresa from Dr. Teresa H. Connors, DDS

MOGO Cloud

Simple to learn program with great support.

Pros

Monthly payments instead of a huge threatening amount due at the beginning or end of year, never knowing what it will be or how to come up with it. Assurance that our patients privacy is protected and HIPPA policy is protected. Love the text, email confirmation capabilities!!

Cons

The program is slower than before. Sometimes the text confirmation holds up the computer program so I can not work with my patients. The monthly reminder is too extreme and does not listen when I ask it to remind me the next day.

Reasons for Choosing MOGO Azure

We already are familiar with it.

TIMOTHY from Timothy Sullivan DDS

16 years with MOGO dental software

Smooth day to day dental office functionality.

Pros

The program includes complete functionality for a modern dental office at a reasonable price with excellent support when needed. Also early cloud based program allowing easy access from anywhere.

Cons

Occasional update issues would require a few days to correct.

Reasons for Choosing MOGO Azure

MOGO ,at the time (2003), was the best value of those available. we continue to use it today (2019)

Matthew from Adiska Family Dental

Transforming. Secure seamless access to all of our offices from anywhere.

Being able to master our 4 locations in one software program has been wonderful.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based and client driven. It's easily installed, easily maintained, and updates are painless. It's reduced our costs all across the bored as we are not bound to certain types of computers or hardware anymore, the subscription price is very reasonable, and we no longer have to pay for expensive cloud based backup for a non cloud based product. Everything can be customized. Support is decent and the company treats you like a business partner, not just another customer.

Cons

The training and help modules. I was not impressed with the online only training that ended up dealing with tangential scenarios instead of actually showing us how to do things like set up the schedule with colors, or set up the recall system to not have duplicate entries. I feel that we learned nothing from the training, and had to learn everything on the fly either by figuring it out or working with support personal who didn't always understand what we were trying to do or why. I was really disappointed to learn there are no written manuals or guides. All support is either phone based or you tube video based and the videos never cover more than basic set up for routine scenarios. I am also a bit disappointed with the quality. I have noticed that some of the error messages and screen prompts have typos and spelling errors in them. Not the most professional in my opinion.

Vincent from Plaza Dental Group, Ltd.

We are very happy with our Mogo program, especially because of their excellent technical support.

Pros

Entering new patient information and appointment scheduling are very easy to learn. We like the recall tracking system with it's "past due" and "recall by month" options. The free text reminder feature is convenient and easy to set up. Their technical support staff is very good and extremely patient too. One of the customer representatives has always been incredibly helpful to us on many occasions, most recently with solving my webcam issues.

Cons

For some reason, I seem to have problems with the digital communication suite. I can't seem to send mail consistently from my outbox.

Response from MOGO

Replied July 2017

Dr. Gasparaitis, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. As you know, we are continually developing more features within MOGO to help your office succeed. However, customer service has been our #1 priority, since 1984! It's great to hear that Trey and Victoria, our rock star techs, are able to assist you with your MOGO inquires. We can definitely take a look at your DCS email, we will be in touch soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future, we love hearing from you! Thanks again, have a great weekend.

Roxanne from John Kozal DDS

Look No Further!! All In One Software!!

Pros

Mogo cloud has helped our offices run efficiently over the last few years. We pitched our servers and no longer need to worry about all of the server issues we had. The cloud allows us to access MOGO from almost anywhere with internet connection. We were able to design our own medical history form and use it online for patients to complete. I feel that MOGO is always on top of being ahead of technology with new features and updates. I can generate any type of report for across all offices and see critical financial numbers on one screen. Running multiple offices on the cloud is simple because we can access MOGO from anywhere. Learning MOGO was easy for our office staff, there are training videos in the program for us to watch 24/7. If we have questions it is easy to reach a tech at MOGO and they have always been courteous and helpful.

Stephen from Akzeizer Dental

December 2015

Advanced and easy to use dental software that is dependable.

Pros

I have lectured on technology and the use of computers in a dental office, at many local and national dental meetings. In my personal office, MOGO Dental Software has helped me seamlessly run my dental practice for the last 30 years. We have changed from DOS to Windows and now Windows to the Cloud. I have recently upgraded to the Mogo Cloud and found this to be a great money saver in regards to my hardware and IT services. The cloud which is controlled by Microsoft is HIPAA compliant and affords the most protection to our office data. It is secure against viruses, hackers and data corruption. It is comforting to know that we are no longer dependent on sometimes undependable local backup.

Cons

Nothing, the company is always client centric and understands the needs of users, both clinicians and staff.

Rebecca from Henry W Finger DDS

We have been a Mogo client since the early 1990's and are very happy with it's evolution.

Pros

We love the ease of use most of all. Things are clearly defined when searching for them. Another importance to us is support. Whenever we have a technical issue someone is very prompt in returning our call and efficient in solving the issue. We also purchased a product that was not compatible with the Mogo program and they did everything they could including writing a new program to ensure our satisfaction!! We recently installed the new version of MOGO and it was the easiest it has ever been. We usually have to call to get assistance and for the first time ever I was able to complete the process without assistance from an IT person or the assistance of the MOGO IT department!!!! Way to go MOGO!!!

Sarah from Adiska Family Dental

It has come a long way

We used to say that we were having a terrible "MOgraine" all day but now it is working quite well. Date I say I might even like it.

Pros

I like how I can create multiple treatment plan options very easily. I also like how easily I can review chart notes for the day very quickly without having to click through multiple screens. Their software specialists were very eager to improve their product and were very open to suggestions. Changes were made quickly once requested.

Cons

When we first started with the software, training was lacking as well as basic functionality. It didn't have a medical history without a patient going online and creating a new one each time they came it. It was really a mess. It could still use a few tweaks especially in the insurance estimates and the integration with schick xray sensors but again, their software team is very willing to work with you to improve the product.

Becky from Dr. Roger D. Smith, DMD PSC

Knowledgeable

Pros

Cons

I was not really impressed with the online training, maybe more written manuals. Need to know more about the backup for mogo cloud on the data.

Response from MOGO

Replied August 2017

Hello Becky, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review MOGO. We put great emphasis on the development of our treatment planning suite, great to hear that you are enjoying the features! Trey has been a rock star member of our technical team, we will make sure to let him know that you found his troubleshooting very helpful in technical support. We want to make sure we can answer all of your questions about the back up asap, you will be hearing from our team in a few minutes here. Thanks again for your feedback!

Karen from John Kozal DDS

Awesome Technical Support!

10 Start Technical Support

Pros

3. Using MOGO cloud at all of our locations has been an amazing experience. If I can give MOGO's technical support department 10 stars, I would. They are always professional and help me with any questions I have in a timely manner. It's nice to call in and recognize the same names and voices on the other end also. The software is user friendly, easy to navigate and learn. My favorite features are the built-in email suite, electronic claims, signing consent forms electronically and the online forms for patients. The word processor in MOGO helps me create custom letters and consent forms with our office logo on them, super fancy!

John from Cynrhia A. Bartolone DMD

Mogo is simply the most complete and easy to use Office menagement system out there.

Ease of use less time organizing the practice. Ability to track patients and employee work product

Pros

Mogo is easy to use and to train employees on.. We have utilized Mogo for over 20 years. In that time we have grown from a stand alone single computer system a Server based System and now a 20 workstation Cloud based system. Mogo has been with every step of the way. Whether it be the conversion to a paperless chart system to esripts - Mogo has it all and more importantly they service it all.

Cons

Some security issues. Anyone can change a fee in the system makr fraud by an employee possible. Would like to see the program more compatable with touch screen technology.

Lisa from Loren R. Hartley, DMD, PC

Great Technical support

We have been using Mogo for the 20 years my dentist has been in practice. When we updated our software this time, there were several questions that we needed to have transfer from one version to the other. Lindsay was so helpful. I have worked with her many times and she was diligent in her efforts to help me find the solution to my issues. I appreciate the fact that Mogo returns your phone call pretty rapidly and stays with you until the issue is fixed. I really appreciate the technical service department. Thank you for your help!

Pros

It is pretty easy to pick up and learn.

Lea from Bram Dental

The cloud saved us

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU JUST DOES NOT SEEM QUITE ENOUGH SUPPORT TEAM FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE THIS WEEK. THEY MADE A HORIFFIC SITUATION THAT MUCH EASIER AND HELPED AVOID EVEN GREATER LOSS FOR US. WE TRULY APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. OUR WHOLE PRACTICE WAS SHUT DOWN ALL WEEK AND IT TURNED OUR LIVES UPSIDE DOWN BUT YOU SURELY MADE IT A LITTLE EASIER AND HELPED GET US THROUGH IT!!!

Pros

Not being very computer savvy and knowing much about how this cloud/back up works we rely on MOGO and a private IT guy a lot to help protect us. Unfortunately our private guy dropped the ball and MOGO saved us from a much bigger disaster and loss of income. We are beyond appreciative to MOGO !!

Cons

Not being able to reach a live person and having to wait for return calls is one downfall of MOGO.... Although in THIS particular situation support team reached out regularly to ease our stress, keep us informed and updated and made us feel so much more at ease. We truly can not thank support team enough for all they did for us this past week.

David from David R. Wooten, D.D.S., Inc.

A great experience! Matt went overboard to help us.

It saved us an enormous amount of money by allowing a team member to generate reports that would have otherwise taken them hours and hours of work to have been able to accomplish.

Pros

It's comprehensiveness and ease of use. We also loved that it would allow us to generate medical insurance claims as well as the dental insurance claims.

Cons

It is not compatible with some other software designed to work with dental software. It was a bit difficult to learn all that MOGO could do for us due the the comprehensiveness of the program.

John from John Kozal DDS

2. I use the MOGO cloud at all of my locations and it's a great RELIABLE software!

Pros

I don't need to worry about paying expensive IT fees or worry about servers & networks. Multi location features in MOGO give me access to all of my patient records and reporting from any given location. All the features I need are included in MOGO, I use to pay for appointment reminders which cost an arm and a leg! MOGO eReminder's send text and email appointment reminders from within the program.

Angie from Douglas Wallen, D.D.S.

We have used MOGO for over 15 years and has been a great experience.

Pros

Customer support. I have worked with this company for years and every time we upgrade to the newest version, the customer support has been friendly and helpful. I am not a computer wizard so their helpfulness is huge for me.

Cons

Cost for the upgrades. Our office is small and a lot of the times we do not use all the extra features the upgrades have to offer but have to upgrade to get the support.

Jeri from Anderson Dental

MOGO is a great product that has worked well for us for 30 years.

The confidence in knowing that the practice needs will be met.

Pros

Cons

The support is always a call back. I like support to be on my schedule and most often the call that I get back is during a bad time. They do, however, ALWAYS call back!

Lily from Cy-Fair Dental Care

2.5

1.5

2.5

August 2016

Needs better support and features

Pros

We have been using it for 15 years. The product is relatively easy to learn if you've used other major dental practice management programs.

Cons

We have used MOGO for 15 years. We originally used it because the doctor had used it in another practice where he worked for 3 years prior and was comfortable with the software. However, the company does not stay up to date in developing new features for the product. The treatment plan presentation format is not as customer friendly as other programs. Additionally, the upgrade process can be a nightmare when you are required frequently to upgrade the software. We like to purchase upgrades when there are useful new features being added. We do pay for annual tech support even if we are not upgrading to a new version. However, even if there are no useful new features being added, we are required to pay for an upgrade because whenever we report problems to the tech support team, their answer is "We can't help you because you are on the older version." Hence, be prepared to pay two fees all the time, the tech support and the software upgrade. They also only provide support from 9 am - 5:30 pm. They have very few tech support providers and so half the time you will have to leave a message on an answering machine and hope they call you back soon. Also, when they need to escalate the issue to "programmers" the programmer comes in around 11 am and still leaves at 5:30 pm.

August 2015

John from Dr. John F. Kozal DDS

August 2015

I'm not very tech savvy myself, so letting MOGO handle my server and data is the most cost effectiv

The Mogo Cloud has reduced my overhead costs significantly by removing my server, I no longer have to pay for server maintenance or pay to have my server replaced. My staff and I can access Mogo from anywhere which makes it incredibly convenient to schedule patients over the weekend and when the office is closed. The technological innovation that Mogo has designed to run cloud based is impressive; moving to the cloud did not result in loosing features in the program. Lastly, the technical support team at Mogo has been incredibly helpful in answering all of our questions in a timely manner with the up most professionalism.

Response from MOGO

Replied August 2015

The Mogo Cloud was designed and developed to do exactly what you had described; save our clients money, ease/resolve security concerns, relieve IT headaches AND provide a comprehensive dental software filled with an abundance of features! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the Mogo Cloud and doing what you do best: quality dentistry! Thank you for being a Mogo user, we appreciate you and your staff and further thank you for giving us the opportunity to service you with your dental software needs via the Mogo Cloud. Our technical support team strives to be punctual and aid in any technical questions that arise. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service and innovative technology. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any other feedback or questions (800) 944-6646.

Frank from Visident Bayside, NY

June 2015

Mogo Cloud includes every feature I need for my practice to be at its optimal performance!

Switching to the Mogo Cloud was one of the best decisions I have made for my practice both in terms of cost reduction and reliability. A computer at my practice was unfortunately exposed to a virus online and ended up crashing entirely due to the attack. This was a stressful situation however with the Mogo Cloud I was assured that my data was safe. Since all of my data was securely stored in the cloud, I did not lose any data and I did not compromise my patients private information. I am thrilled to know that my data and office are protected and my office is running smoothly after the virus attack.

Response from MOGO

Replied August 2015

All of us at Mogo are thrilled to hear that you are reaping the benefits of the Mogo Cloud. We understand that virus threats are a true concern to any computer that has an internet connection and a very serious threat to your valuable data, we are jubilant that your office was able to use the security of Mogo and the Microsoft Cloud to keep your data safe! We look forward to working with you in the future! Please remember that our number one priority is our clients and your feedback. We take the saying, "when your happy, I am happy," to a completely new level-we act on it to ensure you are a happy Mogo user! If there is anything that you would like to see implemented or enhanced in the Mogo Cloud program please call us at 800-944-6646, we would love to hear your ideas and feedback! Thank you for your loyalty and we will be speaking to you soon! Take care!

rennie from dental office

rrrdmd dental office

Our rep has continuously been extemley helpful at every call..he also returns every call very quickly..he has made using this service absolutely wonderful . Matt has been a god send for our office. I cant say enough good things reguarding the help he has extended to us.

Pros

using there support

Cons

nothing so far

Michael from Riverside Dental

MOGO IS THE REAL DEAL

My office has used MOGO for over twenty years. They were originally rated the best by my practice management group and they were right. The ADA rated MOGO several years ago highest as well which simply reaffirmed what we already knew. We have grown from 5 to 32 workstations, have been chartless for over 15 years and have NEVER in the entire 20 years ever had any accounting or lost data issues. There are so many features in the program we are always trying to integrate more features which save us time, automatically record data and therefore increase our profitability. Dose Spot for recording and giving great records for prescription writing, EMR which was formerly CDS gives us a 1.5 page hygiene recall note that records our findings as well as keeping our exam process regimented and consistent. E reminders, credit card processing that automatically enters payments in your transaction, in office messaging with the follow me feature, data input is very practical, to Do list, Recall is amazing, whether it is for hygiene, implant, denture recalls whatever you choose. The more features you use the more you benefit. Now with the cloud, IT costs are lower, updates are automatic and MOGO is continuously monitoring our system to make sure MOGO it is running like the workhorse it is. Thanks MIng and team MOGO Michael Spencer DDS Riverside Dental Riverside-dental.com

John from Dr. John F. Kozal DDS

I'm not very tech savy myself, so letting MOGO handle my server amd data is the most cost effective solution

The MOGO Cloud has reduced my overhead costs significantly by removing my server, I no longer have to pay for server maintenance or pay to have my server replaced. My staff and I can access MOGO from anywhere which makes it incredibly convenient to schedule patients over the weekend and when the office is closed. The technological innovation that MOGO has designed to run cloud based is impressive; moving to the cloud did not result in losing features in the program. Lastly the technical support team at MOGO has been incredibly helpful in answering all of our questions in a timely manner, with the upmost professionalism.

Pros

Because of MOGO's multi-location features I was able to seamlessly open a second practice. Multi-Location allows my patient information to be shared between offices and reporting is centralized. Using the MOGO Cloud's multi-location environment reduces my software costs and I always feel like a VIP!

Leisa from Adiska Family Dental

Mogo made me feel like my opinions were both valued and appreciated.

Being able to have all four of our offices on one database.

Cons

Response from MOGO

Replied July 2017

Leisa, Thank you for the fabulous review, we appreciate your input! Your organization has been an absolute pleasure to work with, you guys rock! Your suggestions and feedback are invaluable and we value you as a MOGO client! We are glad that you find our custom reporting options and the multi-location environment beneficial. We will continue to develop and make strong advancements in the MOGO Cloud Program. Please keep in touch, our tech team loves hearing from you, we are here to help! Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank you again for your kind words.

July 2015

John from Innovative Dental Professionals

July 2015

We have been using Mogo for 20 years and are very pleased with the software!

We have been using Mogo for 20 years and are very pleased with the software. We plan to stay with Mogo because this program is constantly evolving to meet the demands of a modern dental practice. Such innovation has helped us maintain a fluid, consistent operation. As with all software, it has some glitches, but these small issues are resolved with updates. Moreover, Mogo's technical support is great. They can work remotely to fix issues quickly, which is something we really appreciate. Great work, Team Mogo!

Response from MOGO

Replied August 2015

20 years speaks for itself, thank you for being loyal to Mogo Dental Software. It is only because of you that we are able to uphold our integrity and continue to evolve through all of these 30+ years- not only as an dental software company however a contributor to the dental community. Mogo has been owned by one individual owner all of these years and through his vision we have been able to stay above the technology curve! Our priorities remain the same: excellent customer service, helpful and punctual technical support and placing our clients as #1 ALWAYS! We are ecstatic to hear that our efforts are recognized, through your wonderful compliment, in regards to our technical support team. Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to another 20 years!

Phil from Philip J Girgis DMD PC

Great practice management software

Our office has been using MOGO for over 20 years. We have found the software to be intuitive and very user friendly. As a smaller company, the MOGO staff is always responsive to our recommendations and is willing to incorporate user suggestions in future updates. The staff was very accommodating to our schedule during a recent staff training session. Thank you to Ming and the whole MOGO team.

Response from MOGO

Replied March 2016

Dr. Girgis, Thank you for the fabulous review! We are a smaller company and that allows us to have a much more personable relationship with our clients! We have the capability to really listen to our clients and incorporate valuable features into our program, through the feedback we receive. Since 1983, we have been able to listen to our clients recommendations and do exactly what you had mentioned-incorporate user suggestions! This is the reason why we have advanced features built into MOGO which are stable and help you to manage your clinic without the additional costs! Thank you for choosing MOGO as your dental software and thank you also for giving us the opportunity to service you with the most advanced dental software for over 20 years! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or just to say hello (800)944-6646. Take Care!

June 2016

Ken from Hesperia Dental Center

June 2016

Dr Kenneth Brust

Stress free thanks to lindsey, she made everything easy and gave me the confidence to update in the future

Danielle from Northport Harbor Orthodontics

MOGO Office Management Software for Orthodontic Office

When my husband and I first opened our orthodontic office, we were burdened with so many expenses (including student loans), that the price of MOGO fit into our budget perfectly. We have been using MOGO since then. MOGO's office management software includes so many features that are "extra" charges with other software companies, such as scheduling, e-reminders and e-confirmations. The program is flexible enough that we are able to customize it for our use as an orthodontic office. The technical support is excellent and the support team works through any problems we encounter, and these are just usually operator error. When we opened our second location, we purchased MOGO for that location as well. Our experience with MOGO for the past 14 years has been easy and excellent!

Response from MOGO

Replied March 2016

Dr. Panichella, Thank you for your review. Throughout the development of our software, we really focused on how we can aid specialists with daily office activities and that is why we have so many customization capabilities for your orthodontic practice, without the additional charges. I am glad to hear that you have benefited from the software and expanded to more locations! Hope to hear from you soon!

Adriana from Adriana m. Rodriguez,dmd,pa

Worst program don't purchase, doesn't work as promised, support is not supportive or effective

Cons

Features don't work. You have to call tech support constantly. You have to work around software.tech support takes too long to figure things out, until you forget and move on. Bad reviews are not submitted.

Response from MOGO

Replied June 2017

Dear Dr. Adriana Rodriguez, We are very sorry for the troubles after moving to the MOGO Cloud from our server version. Unfortunately, some circumstances are beyond our control, certain ISP providers may have trouble with a steady internet. After our Support Technicians spoke with your internet service provider and office, pocket loss was affecting the performance of the MOGO Cloud program but now resolved. We greatly appreciate your business and please let us know if we can assist you any further.

R BENJAMIN from CU DENTISTS, LTD

When Mogo went Cloud, they did it right

The amount of features and services found within the Mogo software can compete with or exceed any major dental software program. Mogo is unique in that their company does not nickel and dime for each added software feature such as text and email appointment confirmation or monthly Xray fees. Our office has been with Mogo for close to 30 years. Their have been some frustrating times for our office as Mogo was adding new features through the years. However, when Mogo went cloud, we have seen almost all features of the software work better. We have two offices that can conveniently link to the same cloud database and we can rest assured that should we have a computer virus or other catastrophe, all our data is securely saved offsite. We can also log into our Mogo program from anywhere, and I am excited to learn of the ability to add a Mogo app to my phone in the near future. I am very pleased that Mogo is always looking to improve. I practice the same way, and only want to work with a company that will move forward with technology to position it's clients to be at the forefront of modern dentistry.

Natalie from Dr Hollander Dentistry

Trey has gone above and beyond to help!

Pros

Very user-friendly. Helps daily tasks get done in a time-efficient manner. I'm looking forward to learning so much more! The software is well built, Not much was left out.

Response from MOGO

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your feedback Natalie! We are glad that Trey was able to assist you from our technical support department. We will be sure to let him know that you mentioned him in your review and to recognize him for his "above and beyond," service. MOGO provides resources throughout the program to help you with daily tasks and to stay organized. We pride ourselves on 34 years of development and also our focus on customer service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions in the future, we would love to help! Take Care and thank you again for your feedback.

Gregory from Gregory O. Page, DMD

January 2016

A very affordable and adaptable dental office management software system.

I have been under full support with this company for twenty three years. During that time the company has made constant upgrades that have enhanced their software so as to be competitive and in many instances better than those programs considered leaders in the dental office management software market. Their software is user friendly and easy to integrate with most third party vendor software programs. Their introduction of "MOGO Cloud" allows more remote monitoring and will continue to improve its access for users. Their reviews are always good and their costs for software and support are reasonable as well.

Response from MOGO

Replied February 2016

Dr. Page, Lucky number 23! Thank you for allowing us to serve you with dental practice management software for all of these 23 years. It has been a pleasure working with you and your staff. Your feedback is much appreciated and let's salute to another 23 years. Your happiness is always our number one priority and all of us at Mogo are thrilled to read this review expressing just that! Give us a call if you need anything, we are here for you 800-944-6646. Talk to you soon Dr.!

Ellee from Adiska Family Dental

It has come a long way, but there have been an abundance of tedious issues that are frustrating.

I can schedule and get into other offices records with relative ease.

Pros

I like the perio chart, and the way you can enter insurance coverage for the different fees. I also like being able to get into other offices schedules and records.

Cons

I do not like how the treatment plans don't have accurate coverage, I constantly have to double check with the person's chart to see if the treatment plan is accurate, and the results can frustrate patients as well as myself. I don't like how I can't select to Look Up List from the bottom task bar without the schedule popping up in front. I don't like how it warns me if someone's transaction screen is closing and interrupts what I'm doing at the time. I don't like having to change default printers from RES (our claim "printer") to our actual printer (not sure if that is a MOGO issue or one on our end).

May 2016

Martin from Upland Smile Center

May 2016

If there were 6 stars for customer service, i would gladly give it!

i had a not so great experience with my upgrade. somehow my old data got corrupted and the new upgrade was not really working. After my initial call with Mogo technical support, they really got things going, and eventually got my program running and all the problems fixed! I really appreciate the way they handled this, they were there for me the whole time. I would get updates a lot either via phone call or email, and they kept me pretty much in the loop of how things were progressing. Very professional! I would like to personally thank Augusta, Termaine, Lindsey and Matt for going above and beyond and making things happen! You guys give awesome customer service!!!!! This really proves that i made the right choice when i chose your Dental Software back in the year 2000! Now my software is running stable and great! my staff is happy, the Doctor is happy, and i am very happy! Thanks again! you guys are the best!

mary from dr daniel dzen

the Representative "tray" is highly skilled and excellent in resolving all matters that arise.

Pros

fairly easy to learn. program provides all information needed to use in dental practice. i use the reports to review my accounts all the time.

Cons

program versions are released into production with bugs and you have to buy updates in order to fix them.

Viridiana from Alldentdental Center

phenomenal experience

By far, the best customer support ever! Knowledgeable in all aspects of the program with charm and charisma to boot . The tech was very patient and pleasant. Shout out to Matt at a job well done :).

Response from MOGO

Replied March 2016

Vivian, We try to go above and beyond for each one of our clients and I am thrilled to hear that Matt was able to exceed your expectations :) Thank you for your kind review on the behalf of Team MOGO!!! Our customer service standards are set extremely high because our clients deserve the best. Since 1983, the backbone of our business has been focused on above par service. We are proud to say that our software is amazing because of the people behind it. Thank you for recognizing Matt in your review, we passed along your kind words to him also. Best of luck to you and I hope that we hear from you soon.

Evelina from Gregory O. Page, DMD

January 2016

Great customer service with prompt response on technical support issues.

I have found the technical support personnel at MOGO to be very prompt in their response time. They were patient with me and their knowledge of navigating the software allowed for minimal lost time in problem solving. They were always courteous and took a genuine interest in making our office as efficient as possible.

Response from MOGO

Replied February 2016

Evelina, We are blushing, thank you for your darling comments about our service team! Remember, if you are ever tied up and can't call our technical support department, feel free to email us your inquiry! support@mogo.com We understand that sometimes email isn't an option, you can continue to call us at 800-944-6646. On the behalf of MOGO Inc., we appreciate your feedback and will continue to exceed your expectations. Take care and talk to you soon!

Chris from Thomas L. Cratin, D.D.S. LTD

December 2015

We have used the Mogo program since the DOS days. We obviously don't have any interest in changing p

One of the most important pros we have, is Mogo's interest in our feedback and adding our suggestions to the program. They listen and act! It is a company that is small enough that you know the employees and they know you too. The program is stable and I don't remember a time when anything happened that we were ever "down". It's worked out beautifully for our office.

Response from MOGO

Replied February 2016

Here at MOGO we strive to make the client experience thorough, direct and personalized. It is important for us to hear feedback from our clients so we can continue to gear our mission, software development and loyalty in the dental community in the right direction. Your feedback is appreciated and we all thank you again for your kind words and loyalty over the years, talk to you soon Chris!

Laurie from ElderDental Hygiene

March 2016

Hands down THE best dental software bar none!

I have been a user of this great program for 20 years. Throughout my career in hygiene and in sales, I have had the opportunity to either work with or observe the competition....MOGO is by far the best dental software program available. As a hygienist, recall is an area of special interest and importance for me. MOGO is the only program that has a recall tracking program with easy note-making options that are usable and viewable by the whole staff....that's the way it should be! It is also the only recall system in which you can NOT lose a patient! How handy is that function alone! Tech support is great and always open to suggestions for improvement. Thanks to Ming and the whole gang for the best option in software for the dental office.

February 2016

Greg from Gregory S Tehle DDS Ltd

February 2016

Fantastic effort on the part of customer service and programming

I have been a MOGO user for over 20 years. I have been extremely satisfied with the software but recently I had an opportunity to really see how helpful technical support could be. I had a special request from my accountant for a spreadsheet that normally couldn't be run on the current software due to it's size and complexity. I spoke with Julie in customer service and she explained the situation but offered to speak with one of the programmers to see if my spreadsheet could be created. As it turned out, it could and the spreadsheet was created by MOGO remotely accessing my server, all in a very timely fashion. Had it not been for Julie in customer support, none of this would have happened.

Ellen from Visident Dental Services

November 2015

I'm learning something new every day and look forward to utilizing all of the features the Cloud has to offer. Excellent Experience. Since I am not computer savvy, they are extremely patient with me! Whenever I have had an issue they were quick to respond and take care of the problem. In the past, so much time was wasted doing things manually. The Cloud freed up time to do other important things in the office. Billing and Recalls-prior to Cloud we had to handle recalls manually now with this feature it's efficient and no recalls are overlooked. Electronic billing is quick and easy. The Mogo Cloud Software has really updated the office and has taken us to a new level of efficiency!

Kathy from Kathy Percosky DDS, MBA, PC

Worst system ever. Stay away from this system.

Pros

There really is not one good thing that I can say about this system. If you are used to a quality system, this is not it. Stay away from this company. If I could put zero stars I would.

Cons

This system is slow and it constantly drops connectivity. It is never a MOGO issue they tell us it is our issue, Internet, etc. (that is what we are told), but it is in fact MOGO. I have had Dentrix for 23 years and this system is Mickey Mouse at best. The radiographs are terrible and it took the company almost a month to get to that point. If there is something the system cannot do and we ask how can we.. (get it to do one of the many things Dentrix can do that MOGO cannot) the answer we are given is “we will put it in our suggestion box”. Customer service is awful. No one answers your call. For help, we call MOGO and then we wait up to 20 minutes for them to return our call. Since it takes forever for them to call you back, we usually figure out our issues ourselves. There is one tech that is a gem there, otherwise not so much.