Browse Solutionreach Reviews

Ana Marie from Take Shape Plastic Surgery

Useful and time saving

Pros

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Cons

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Customer service and Pricing. I negotiated with Solution Reach and DemandForce and in the end Solution Reach was able to provide more for less and the service I received was amazing throughout the buying process and while working with the software

meg from a wink & a smile

Used by us since 2014

We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them. At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

Pros

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

Cons

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

They have platforms for both companies: dental and optometry. We couldn't select a product that didn't do both.

Alyssa from POD Marketing Inc.

I wouldn't suggest this software to my worst enemy.

This software never wants to work and has strange bugs that their team refuses to fix. For the past 8-months, I have been trying to send out emails on behalf of my clients. 9/10 times the images refuse to upload, forcing me to call their support line to have their team upload the images. The first person to answer the phone can never actually do this or fix the issue, so they need to set up a call with a case manager (NEVER on the same day you call, usually a day or two later). They ask you the same questions as the last call, then they upload the images on their end. This is usually a lengthy process, most times all the images are not uploaded and they have to put you back on hold while they add the other ones. In order to send out an email every month, I have to go through the process outlined above. I am on month 8 and they are clearly aware of the issue but have not fixed it in any way. Just on Friday, I was told they had to make a new case number and would call me back. I told them this email had to be sent today and confirmed that they would be calling me back within the hour. I was promised they would and of course, no call was received. We were not able to send out a very important and time-sensitive email to the patients. I'm writing this email on Monday as they never called me this morning either, forcing me to call in again only to find out the case numbers weren't even created (the whole reason they hung up on me to go do).

Pros

I only use the newsletter section but it is not built well. I'd recommend Constant Contacts, MailChimp, or Active Demand.

Cons

In the newsletter section: 1. Images never want to load, not Jpeg or png. Causing me to call in every time I want to send out a newsletter or email (monthly). 2. If you try to go to the next screen without the email images loading, the entire newsletter deletes itself. 3. Half the time, images have gaps in between causing the email to look unprofessional. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, called in to see how to fix it - only to be told that's how their software works. 4. No preview line of text available to be added 4. Custom support line isn't great - or even good. Some are very friendly but it takes a long time to get ahold of a case manager to fix the issue and half the time they don't fix it, just make it work enough.

December 2021

Casey from Hillcrest Vision

December 2021

Very happy with SR

Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

Pros

The SMS is by far the best and most efficient way to communicate with our patients. It's been extremely helpful in reminding, confirming, rescheduling appointments. Our no show rate has decreased drastically.

Cons

Honestly I have no encountered any problems thus far. The software has been a huge improvement to our office.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

Weave was very inconsistent with everything it promised it could do and did not meet my expectations.

Deb from Peters Family Dentistry

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

Pros

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Cons

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Truly, we had a wonderful sales person who listened to our needs and showed how SR could assist our office team. Customer service was definitely one of the best aspects of making the transition to a new platform.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

When I switched many years ago, Soutionreach afforded the options of combining ease of appointment confirmation with digital check-in for the patient.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied July 2021

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Michelle from The Eye Care Team

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Pros

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Cons

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

The customer service, training and follow up by our account representative was phenomenal.

Diane from Cain Orthodontics

Problems!

When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

Pros

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

Cons

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied April 2021

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well. Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Patient Reminder Software

Overall a pretty good experience.

Pros

Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

Cons

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Jason from Dixie Eyecare

Great software with lots of functionality

This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

Pros

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

Cons

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Kimberly from The Smile Independence

Solution Reach not as user friendly has Demand Force.

Good overall I just liked Demand Force better

Pros

The patients received notifications on their appointments.

Cons

At the time we used this product there was no text messaging or confirmation to our Dentrix program.

Grace from Superior eye Health Center

Long time user

We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Pros

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Cons

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

It cost less then it's competitors

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora from Dental Office

Loving this Assest

We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes. We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Pros

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Cons

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Nancy from Charlotte Pain Management Center

Best money saver there is in a medical practice!

We initially went with Solutionreach and we were happy, however, one of my staff members for another provider of the same service which was less money. The difference was not significant but she was insistent that it adds up, etc. so I agreed. We were with the other provider for a few months and we quickly realized it was a mistake. We switched back to Solutionreach and we will not be doing that ever again!

Pros

I save money two fold! I no longer have to pay someone to contact our patient's to remind them of their appointments and I save money by patients not missing there appointment! If you add up the time it takes someone to do this verses the cost, I think it would be hard to find that it is not cost effective. Not only does it send text messages, it also sends the patient an email. We basically no longer have patients not show up for their appointments. If they cannot make their appointment, they call to reschedule. They are not only notified once, they are notified a few times, via text and email, within a week before their appointment.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything. I always worry about HIPPA, but they have a very secure network.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

See the "Overall experience with Solutionreach"

Response from Solutionreach

Replied August 2021

Nancy, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and for recommending Solutionreach! We're so glad our software is helping your practice save both time and money, and is empowering you to provide your patients with the best experience possible. Have an excellent day!

Julia from Cook Foot & Ankle Specialists

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Miguel from Arroyo Vista

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Pros

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Cons

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

jessica from Family Vision Center

Solutionreach

Successful. They really know how to capture the patients attention and assist in retaining that patient in the future. Safe and secure communication.

Pros

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product! Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past. Also the decrease in no shows was unbelievable once we put this software in place!

Cons

The integration of the software and getting all team members on the same page with all the ways to utilize the program was challenging, however, with customer support to walk through how to personalize the program for the different departments made things much easier and really helped getting everyone excited to work with the software!

Response from Solutionreach

Replied March 2021

I'm very glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Solutionreach and that your patients are responding well. It's very good to hear that you had great experiences thus far with the support team and customizing Solutionreach. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and review!

Danielle from Joseph Raczek, OD

Absolutely AMAZING

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Pros

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Cons

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Lindsay from Ramer Eye Care

Solutionreach

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Bob from Women's Medical Associates of Nashville

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

Pros

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

Cons

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

Pricing as well as the product moved us into the text messaging of information.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Sarah from EyeCare Associates of Wyoming PC

Very unhappy with this company.

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We have switched to Weave and we much happier.

Michelle from Serenity Advanced Dentistry

unauthorized charges

Pros

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Cons

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Kelli from Life Smiles Dental Care Scottsdale

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Pros

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Stuart from Francisco Gil Professional Medical Co.

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Jill from RICHENS EYE CENTER

SolutionReach, Yes!

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

Marie from Advanced Dental

Changed our practice forever.

SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Pros

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Cons

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Brittany from Summit Plastic Surgery and Dermatology

Non existent customer service

Before I go on please see "cons" section to give an insight in to what we have been dealing with. In the beginning, Solutionreach seemed great. They promised they would integrate with our PMS, and with the exception of a few stragglers I would find not in the system it seemed to be working. This quickly changed with the non existent and down right unsympathetic "custom support team". Again, refer to "cons". There has ALWAYS been an issue with the sync uploads but it started getting really really bad in November 2020. For the month of November I would have to reach out at least once a week to try to get someone to get our sync back on track, I would be on hold for ages and it would get fixed and then the next week, back at it again. I reached out via email to the support team on: 11/06/20, 11/16/20, 11/30/20, 12/03/20 and 12/10/20 with my manager calling in between to find out why our sync module was STILL NOT WORKING and to demand a refund. It is now 01/07/21 and they have not ran a sync since 12/10/20 nor responded to my request for an update which I sent on 01/04/2021. Our patients continue to get out of date reminders or no reminders at all (if they've scheduled since the last sync.) Our no show rate is climbing because of it and I'm left apologizing and explaining to our patients that unfortunately the system that should be helping us all is quite severely BROKEN. We fully intend to cut ties with this company and take our business elsewhere.

Pros

The two way texting with patients and capability for patients to text photos. I also love the "huddle" feature in conversations that allows you to create private or public groups amongst staff and message each other.

Cons

The deception that after our on boarding specialist got us, well, boarded that we would continue to have a customer service rep. available for us should we run in to any issues with the program itself or questions we might have regarding customization and further training. Thankfully I am a VERY quick learner and I was able to learn the system and it's functions fairly independently as I am the manager of communications as well as "trainer" for this program as well within my office. *non existent syncs *constant lies that someone will reach back out to us with updates regarding anything we have corresponded with them about *absolutely ZERO follow through from "case managers", support technicians or management regarding any issues. *30 minute minimum hold times when calling and days go by after emailing before anyone responds, if they ever do. *not enough room to customize the pre-set templates in the system for our reminders and appointment types (email & text) *promised 4 syncs a day (which is NOT enough for a practice that sees over 200 patients daily) yet we only end up getting maybe 1 or 2 a day so patient's are still receiving reminder information that is out of date, even hours after canceling or rescheduling their appts. *blocking reminders so patient's don't receive out of date reminders because of the undependable sync, yet the blocks are somehow taken off and the patients get reminders for things they aren't supposed to anymore.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

As our company grew we were looking for a more "advanced" program that could grow with us. Unfortunately being an advanced program doesn't get you very far when it RARELY works.

Karen from Franklin Dental

the worst customer service

Everything was going smoothly until COVID. Then the company automatically shut off the system so no messages were going out according to our settings. They didn't even let the providers know they were doing so.

Pros

I loved the ability to text pictures...

Cons

the customer service is horrible. We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are no help

picture texting

Cost

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2020

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand that Dave spoke to you last week about allowing you to cancel your contract early. I'll have him follow up to see if we can come to an understanding.

Elise from Bella Optical

Things have only gotten better.

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco DDS

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Deborah from Eye Site of Crestview, P.A.

Solutionreach do's and don'ts

We were not very happy with Solutionreach most of the time due to so many problems we had that I mentioned above.+

Pros

We actually switched from Solutionreach to Weave because Solutionreach is not compatible for most cell phones. Most patients use cell phones for notifications so we were paying for something that we could not use alot of the time.

Cons

That it was not compatible with very many cell phones and they stayed down alot of the time. We had alot of issues the entire time we had this software.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Solutionreach was recommended to us but was not much use to us after we installed it. We also had to tell their tech support alot of the time how to fix problems.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied October 2020

Hi Deborah, it looks like you discontinued using our services over a year ago and had an experience where certain cell phone carriers were blocking messages for some of your patients. While that is outside of our control here at Solutionreach, many updates have happened in the past year that allow more patients to interact with our messages from their mobile devices. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Moriah from Dodson & Royzenblat Endodontics

Solution Reach Easiness

Pros

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Cons

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Automated patient communications.

Pros

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Cons

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

Kelli from Dr. Kelli Turner

Horrible customer support

Poor customer support!

Pros

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Cons

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

They once upon a time had good customer support

Cherlyn from Bond Family Eye Care

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Cons

I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

Shelly from Henry Dorn OBGYN

Solutionreach for a independent practice

My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Pros

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Cons

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

Kristin from Gentle Dentistry

Support will disappear

Not supportive

Pros

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Cons

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

I was sold FAKE support.

Mistake

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

Sonya from Hermitage Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Former Solution Reach User

We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Pros

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Cons

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We initially chose Solution Reach for the services provided and the customer service we received at that time.

Tori from oak brook smiles

SR :)

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

Michael from Nelson Family Dentistry

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices. When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

Sjana from Eagle Gate Dental

Extremely helpful!

Saves me time and money! Frees up some time to do other work that would otherwise be on the "back burner".

Pros

They do a lot of my daily tasks that would normally take a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. So nice, and they integrate iPads into the system for our new patient forms, makes it generally quick and easy to check in a new patient. LOVE IT!!

Cons

There is a charge for any new feature that I think should be part of the whole. It's not terrible, some of it we are fine without, but it would be nice.

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Pros

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Cons

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Wendy from allergy and asthma of corpus christi

No customer service at all!

We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Pros

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Cons

Group message like email and text message

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email community@solutionreach.com

deanna from vibrant health of colorado

Horrendous customer service

awful. worst company I have dealt with since my business openned.

Pros

when this software works, it's great. The issue is that it often doesn't work and it is impossible to get customer service. There are 13 negative reviews on the BBB page and 20 complaints. This has been a complete waste of money. We are moving on to an alternative company.

Cons

customer service, as stated above, is terrible. They do not care about your business, they aren't professional and it's impossible to get in touch with someone that can help you.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

My practice manager had a good experienc with SR in the past, she can't believe how much they have changed.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied April 2021

Hello Deanna, I'm sorry that you had a difficult time getting support assistance when you needed it. They strive to always provide excellent service, and our support model is always continuing to improve. If you decide that Solutionreach is worth a try in the future, I am confident that it will be a wonderful experience like your practice manager had in the past.

Nicole from Debra Reiner D.D.S

Solution Reach is fantastic

Pros

I love the ease of use, that I can send a quick email or text to a patient instead of having to call them. Its nice that patients can communicate that way as well

Cons

I do not like that if patients have a cell and home number, or email and home number (landline) that the landline is dropped. We have elderly patients that do not use their email and cells as primary contact #s but still want to recieve the notifications, but if i put all the contact information in SR drops the landline.

Katie from Cornerstone Dental Group

Great Experience

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Jessica from Parmer Lane Family Dentistry

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Pros

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Cons

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

Erica from South Point Family Dentistry

Reliable reminders and easy communication

Pros

Many options were available. Our office didn't utilize all of them, but they were there if we wanted to use them. The information extracted and implanted into our dental software was integrated well.

Cons

Some of the customizable features were limited.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied March 2021

Thank you for taking some time to give this feedback and leave a review. I'm glad that you enjoy Solutionreach and how it can enhance patient communication. I'm interested in learning more about the limitations of the customizable features you are referring to. I'd love to hear from you so we can get you connected with a case manager who would be happy to help you get the most out of Solutionreach.

Michelle from Robinson Orthodontics

An innovative patient communication platform!

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco Jr DDS PA

Great way to communicate with patients

Pros

The reminders are fantastic! Very easy to customize how often messages go out via both text and email. The surveys and reviews are helpful as well. Tons of options for staying in touch with patients via newsletters and social media.

Cons

Additional costs for new features; there are occasions where messages have trouble getting through--be it patient confirmations coming in on our end or patients receiving messages for appointments they've already rescheduled.

Megan from Advanced Eyecare,LLC

Easy to use!

We are able to communicate with our patients through text message rather than a phone call, this allows more time with face to face with patients in the office. We absolutely love this feature!

Pros

Saves so much time to communicate with patients. We are able to confirm appointments through text rather then a phone call and patients love it too!

Cons

When the system is down, it is inconvenient. We do understand things happen, we do rely on technology so much.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Megan!