• Pros

• "I love the ease of use, that I can send a quick email or text to a patient instead of having to call them. Its nice that patients can communicate that way as well"

• "I love the ease of communicating with patients. Most of our patient base is completely thrilled with the text and email reminders. It also makes my job much easier!"

• "Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good. "

• Cons

• "Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting."

• "As far as cons about this software, non that I can think off. If I have a problem there is always a solution most of the time is human error. "

• " Some customers have a difficult time using the software but once I do it works smoothly "

Browse Solutionreach Reviews

Ana Marie from Take Shape Plastic Surgery

Useful and time saving

Pros

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Cons

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Customer service and Pricing. I negotiated with Solution Reach and DemandForce and in the end Solution Reach was able to provide more for less and the service I received was amazing throughout the buying process and while working with the software

Michelle from The Eye Care Team

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Pros

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Cons

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

The customer service, training and follow up by our account representative was phenomenal.

Josefina from Daart

Could be much better

So far, as much as it's helped us, it's set us back. I think a review system along an online version of text and reminders would completely replace this program.

Pros

Although the program itself has gotten much better with time. It still needs plenty of work. It is able to help us send paperwork, text and email patients reminders and key things before their appointments

Cons

customer service is basically nowhere to be found other than the frequently asked questions, which is okay as long as you dont have any specific questions. Plus they stole some of our questionnaires and made them their own templates without giving us credit for them.

Miguel from Arroyo Vista

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Pros

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Cons

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

Bob from Women's Medical Associates of Nashville

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

Pros

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

Cons

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

Pricing as well as the product moved us into the text messaging of information.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Brittany from Summit Plastic Surgery and Dermatology

Non existent customer service

Before I go on please see "cons" section to give an insight in to what we have been dealing with. In the beginning, Solutionreach seemed great. They promised they would integrate with our PMS, and with the exception of a few stragglers I would find not in the system it seemed to be working. This quickly changed with the non existent and down right unsympathetic "custom support team". Again, refer to "cons". There has ALWAYS been an issue with the sync uploads but it started getting really really bad in November 2020. For the month of November I would have to reach out at least once a week to try to get someone to get our sync back on track, I would be on hold for ages and it would get fixed and then the next week, back at it again. I reached out via email to the support team on: 11/06/20, 11/16/20, 11/30/20, 12/03/20 and 12/10/20 with my manager calling in between to find out why our sync module was STILL NOT WORKING and to demand a refund. It is now 01/07/21 and they have not ran a sync since 12/10/20 nor responded to my request for an update which I sent on 01/04/2021. Our patients continue to get out of date reminders or no reminders at all (if they've scheduled since the last sync.) Our no show rate is climbing because of it and I'm left apologizing and explaining to our patients that unfortunately the system that should be helping us all is quite severely BROKEN. We fully intend to cut ties with this company and take our business elsewhere.

Pros

The two way texting with patients and capability for patients to text photos. I also love the "huddle" feature in conversations that allows you to create private or public groups amongst staff and message each other.

Cons

The deception that after our on boarding specialist got us, well, boarded that we would continue to have a customer service rep. available for us should we run in to any issues with the program itself or questions we might have regarding customization and further training. Thankfully I am a VERY quick learner and I was able to learn the system and it's functions fairly independently as I am the manager of communications as well as "trainer" for this program as well within my office. *non existent syncs *constant lies that someone will reach back out to us with updates regarding anything we have corresponded with them about *absolutely ZERO follow through from "case managers", support technicians or management regarding any issues. *30 minute minimum hold times when calling and days go by after emailing before anyone responds, if they ever do. *not enough room to customize the pre-set templates in the system for our reminders and appointment types (email & text) *promised 4 syncs a day (which is NOT enough for a practice that sees over 200 patients daily) yet we only end up getting maybe 1 or 2 a day so patient's are still receiving reminder information that is out of date, even hours after canceling or rescheduling their appts. *blocking reminders so patient's don't receive out of date reminders because of the undependable sync, yet the blocks are somehow taken off and the patients get reminders for things they aren't supposed to anymore.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

As our company grew we were looking for a more "advanced" program that could grow with us. Unfortunately being an advanced program doesn't get you very far when it RARELY works.

Andy from iCare Family Dentistry

Very poor support and very unprofessional

Very frustrating. The sales presentation was nice, but beware that they would show you very pretty templates to be sent out, but in reality it is not any better than other company. It is very deceiving. I tried it more than 1 month and was still not able to be properly set up for its functions. It's very frustrating when simple task like synching your schedule can't even be done right and is sending out wrong reminders to your patients. The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it!

Pros

It does have some convenient features such as SR schedule and SR intake.

Cons

Very poor support. You get an onboard specialist that you pay extra for who can't be reached for days. THe onboard specialist don't know much about setting up your system either. The technical support is almost non-existent. It would take 1.5-2 hour of holding at least to reach someone by phone. Online chat technician doesn't know anything and you can waste hours with them without solving any problem. I guess the company doesn't spend much time training their people to be competent.

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

I like to be able to receive calls on my phone, which Weave doesn't have that availability yet. I switched back to Weave because Solutionreach is too much trouble to even trying to get it right. Jive, which goes with Solutionreach for the phone portion could never be reached either. They are probably the worst combination together.

Jill from RICHENS EYE CENTER

SolutionReach, Yes!

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

Kelli from Dr. Kelli Turner

Horrible customer support

Poor customer support!

Pros

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Cons

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

They once upon a time had good customer support

Jeremy from Fairbourn Family Dentistry

SolutionReach works fine

I use SolutionReach to allow greater patient communication

Pros

It works fine and allows my team to function and focus on other portions of our business and practice.

Cons

Incredibly costly for what you get. There are other platforms out there that are a third of the price.

Grace from Superior eye Health Center

Long time user

We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Pros

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Cons

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

It cost less then it's competitors

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora from Dental Office

Loving this Assest

We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes. We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Pros

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Julia from Cook Foot & Ankle Specialists

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Danielle from Joseph Raczek, OD

Absolutely AMAZING

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Pros

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Cons

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Lindsay from Ramer Eye Care

Solutionreach

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Sarah from EyeCare Associates of Wyoming PC

Very unhappy with this company.

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We have switched to Weave and we much happier.

Michelle from Serenity Advanced Dentistry

unauthorized charges

Pros

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Cons

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Kelli from Life Smiles Dental Care Scottsdale

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Pros

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Stuart from Francisco Gil Professional Medical Co.

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Marie from Advanced Dental

Changed our practice forever.

SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Pros

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Cons

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Karen from Franklin Dental

the worst customer service

Everything was going smoothly until COVID. Then the company automatically shut off the system so no messages were going out according to our settings. They didn't even let the providers know they were doing so.

Pros

I loved the ability to text pictures...

Cons

the customer service is horrible. We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are no help

picture texting

Cost

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2020

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand that Dave spoke to you last week about allowing you to cancel your contract early. I'll have him follow up to see if we can come to an understanding.

Elise from Bella Optical

Things have only gotten better.

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco DDS

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Deborah from Eye Site of Crestview, P.A.

Solutionreach do's and don'ts

We were not very happy with Solutionreach most of the time due to so many problems we had that I mentioned above.+

Pros

We actually switched from Solutionreach to Weave because Solutionreach is not compatible for most cell phones. Most patients use cell phones for notifications so we were paying for something that we could not use alot of the time.

Cons

That it was not compatible with very many cell phones and they stayed down alot of the time. We had alot of issues the entire time we had this software.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Solutionreach was recommended to us but was not much use to us after we installed it. We also had to tell their tech support alot of the time how to fix problems.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied October 2020

Hi Deborah, it looks like you discontinued using our services over a year ago and had an experience where certain cell phone carriers were blocking messages for some of your patients. While that is outside of our control here at Solutionreach, many updates have happened in the past year that allow more patients to interact with our messages from their mobile devices. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Moriah from Dodson & Royzenblat Endodontics

Solution Reach Easiness

Pros

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Cons

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Cherlyn from Bond Family Eye Care

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Cons

I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

Shelly from Henry Dorn OBGYN

Solutionreach for a independent practice

My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Pros

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Cons

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Automated patient communications.

Pros

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Cons

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

jessica from Family Vision Center

Solution Reach

Positive. Changed the way we reached out to patients with proven results. We let the software work for us and it has been amazing.

Pros

Proven results. Ease of implementation into daily medical practice. Patients respond positive to notifications. Highly effective in contacting hard to reach patients.

Cons

Advanced functions in software required more attention given to be efficient and effective in marketing - although customer service was always available and very helpful at solving these issues.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the review, Jessica. Happy to hear your having success with Solutionreach!

Kristin from Gentle Dentistry

Support will disappear

Not supportive

Pros

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Cons

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

I was sold FAKE support.

Mistake

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

Tori from oak brook smiles

SR :)

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

Michael from Nelson Family Dentistry

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices. When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

Sonya from Hermitage Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Former Solution Reach User

We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Pros

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Cons

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We initially chose Solution Reach for the services provided and the customer service we received at that time.

Jessica from Parmer Lane Family Dentistry

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Pros

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Cons

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

Sjana from Eagle Gate Dental

Extremely helpful!

Saves me time and money! Frees up some time to do other work that would otherwise be on the "back burner".

Pros

They do a lot of my daily tasks that would normally take a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. So nice, and they integrate iPads into the system for our new patient forms, makes it generally quick and easy to check in a new patient. LOVE IT!!

Cons

There is a charge for any new feature that I think should be part of the whole. It's not terrible, some of it we are fine without, but it would be nice.

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Pros

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Cons

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Wendy from allergy and asthma of corpus christi

No customer service at all!

We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Pros

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Cons

Group message like email and text message

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email community@solutionreach.com

Patient Reminder Software

Overall a pretty good experience.

Pros

Cons

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Nicole from Debra Reiner D.D.S

Solution Reach is fantastic

Pros

Cons

I do not like that if patients have a cell and home number, or email and home number (landline) that the landline is dropped. We have elderly patients that do not use their email and cells as primary contact #s but still want to recieve the notifications, but if i put all the contact information in SR drops the landline.

Katie from Cornerstone Dental Group

Great Experience

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Michelle from Robinson Orthodontics

An innovative patient communication platform!

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco Jr DDS PA

Great way to communicate with patients

Pros

The reminders are fantastic! Very easy to customize how often messages go out via both text and email. The surveys and reviews are helpful as well. Tons of options for staying in touch with patients via newsletters and social media.

Cons

Additional costs for new features; there are occasions where messages have trouble getting through--be it patient confirmations coming in on our end or patients receiving messages for appointments they've already rescheduled.

Megan from Advanced Eyecare,LLC

Easy to use!

We are able to communicate with our patients through text message rather than a phone call, this allows more time with face to face with patients in the office. We absolutely love this feature!

Pros

Saves so much time to communicate with patients. We are able to confirm appointments through text rather then a phone call and patients love it too!

Cons

When the system is down, it is inconvenient. We do understand things happen, we do rely on technology so much.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Megan!

Haley from PureCare Dental

Solution Reach is so easy to use and their customer service is outstanding!

we use the auto reminders which saves us a lot of time on calling all the patients, and Solutionreach Conversation which has saved us a lot of failed appointments.

Pros

I love that Solutionreach is so user friendly and if there is ever something that I don't understand I can easily reach a representative to explain whatever I'm having trouble with or a demo to show me.

Cons

sometimes there is a lag between Solutionreach and Eaglesoft but its gotten significantly better in the last year.

Kurt from Hoffman Orthodontics

They may be reaching for solutions, but with alligator arms.

I am trying to get some things resolved and they tell me a lot about how busy they are and they can't get to it today. You know what, don't tell your customer that, we are all busy!

Pros

Not much yet. It does sink with my data base. But even so it makes so many mistakes and the reminders are so ambiguous it is crazy.

Cons

I have NEVER had so many patients go to the wrong office as I have since I have been using your email and text reminders. I was told by the sales person that your product would be a benefit to me and my patients. It has proven to be the opposite. It is irritating a ton of my patients and I am exhausted from hearing and dealing with my patient's complaints who are angry because your reminders do not make it clear as to which location their appoint is scheduled. When they finally make it to the correct location they are angry and their appointment is over. So, I get to figure out how to accommodate them when it is now time to seat the next patient. Basically, I get to work double time under a huge stress load. Their design team is horrible. If you like crappy looking emails sent to your patients then solution reach will make them for you. I find it ironic that their name is "solutionreach" because they cannot seem to come up with solutions to fix simple software and design issues. All you get from these guys is "nope, can't do that, no, sorry, can't and so on. I have never seen a company be so reluctant to try new things to reach a solution that might benefit their customer and their patients. Do not sign a contract with these people

Brenda from Hunter's Hill Eyecare Center

User friendly PM

Overall our experience is great and they are constantly proving tutorials and there are a lot of videos on YouTube to help guide you through. They engage you with course that allow you to win things which is always great!

Pros

We have been using this PM for a few years now and the ease of using this system is great! It's pretty easy to guide through and when we having to teach someone in office how to use it makes it great!

Cons

We wish everything was bundled instead of having to pay for all the options. It's more of a la carte.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Brenda. We're glad you're having success with Solutionreach!

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

Pros

We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

Cons

The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.

Kayla from Advanced Eyecare of Chino

This software has changed how our office communicates with patients.

The benefits are seemingly endless: quicker communication with patients allows them to feel that their needs are important and they're being heard.

Pros

I love having the ability to text patients one-on-one in real time. We are training our patients to text us now...it's wonderful! Also, the campaigns are life-savers when it gets super busy in the office: I can take my time to create and schedule marketing newsletters when it's not busy in the office so I don't have to worry about sending it out when it gets busy.

Cons

It's a bummer that the Schedule doesn't tell me what the patient is coming in for: it's important to be able to see if a patient is coming in for a Dispense or an Exam. I create groups based on this criteria daily, so it would be great to know.

kristi from Hudson Valley Periodontics

Awesome program

I would recommend solution reach to other dental practices. I had a good experience with them. It is user friendly and is not too complicated to use. If you are just looking for appointment confirmations and communication between patient's this is the software for you.

Pros

I liked being able to confirm patient's appointments without having to call them. I can communicate important messages to patients if they are unable to answer the phone.

Cons

I do not like the fees. It is relatively more expensive than other programs that do the same thing. If you want other functions they are an added on fee.

Barbara from Barbara Preussner DMD

Patient communication

I have been happy with them and have had no issues.

Pros

I like the fact that it syncs with my dental software and can pull up patients appointments and send reminders including birthdays. It also sends out patient surveys.

Cons

It can not link the survey to my google reviews.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

I fund them to be able to fulfill my requirements as to what I needed and wanted.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Barbara!