E Display Digital Signage Software Reviews

E Display Digital Signage Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2020

• icon"The ease of the software and extremely easy way of connecting the device to the TV's was very helpful."
  • icon"The help available is super impressive. Support team has helped me twice (so far) and team was really knowledgeable and patient."
  • icon"The fact that it works with a standard TV set is awesome."
  • icon"The templates are basically useless in any modern usage as they are extremely dated looking."
  • icon"Losing the connection to the internet on startup."
  • icon"It was at first difficult to maneuver until the rep assisted me."

All E Display Digital Signage Reviews

Troy

It's like designing a website but easier

Really impressed. I am glad I went with this company.

Pros

I am impressed how easy it is to do this. The help available is super impressive. Support team has helped me twice (so far) and team was really knowledgeable and patient

Cons

Watch the help videos. If you have never designed a web site (it's really not that difficult) the videos really help. Not much help within the design program.

ANDREW

Industry: Cosmetics

The software has undoubtedly made a positive impact on the effectiveness of communication within my organization.

Pros

The best thing about the software is how quickly you can upload content. I can log-in, delete my old content (PDF), and upload my new PDF in under a minute.

Cons

The software could be a bit more intuitive for self-learning. However, the customer support is great and they will help with anything that you can't figure out.

Reasons for choosing E Display Digital Signage

E Display can handle PDF files and Navori could not.

Leah

E Display Review for first time user

Pretty good. I like having this option to us now for our lobby. Sometimes it seems like for such a simple concept why do I need a software like this, but I couldn't find an easy way around it to be honest. But since purchasing and playing around with the software for the last month or so, things are really smooth and easy to use.

Pros

I liked that everything was easy to understand and hook-up. The customer service phone line were very useful and patient when I called in and had some questions.

Cons

Uploading pictures online into my resources is not the easiest because it does not recognize the picture format that we are trying to upload despite being a format that is said to be supported. We have to go to an external site, convert to the same file type and then re-upload.

Brian

Industry: Restaurants

August 2022

I Love These Folks!

Pros

This is a "Set it and forget it" solution for your small-chain signage solutions. We are growing and have multiple locations now, so it works for big chains too!

Cons

A little dauntin up front, but I have never done this before. The tech support is o great it will overcome your initial knowledge deficit.

shane

March 2022

Health Care

We are happy with the results, and look foreword to adding more signage in the future

Pros

Very easy to use, a amazing support staff who follow up on all needs, returned calls, creative, good listeners and did what they said they would!

Cons

I have not found a weakness yet, staff seems to love the results

Reasons for choosing E Display Digital Signage

Demo of the product by sales, on line training

Lynn

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Product and Great Service

This a very good product at very good price. E Display's strongest aspect is their service. My project was very small, but they treated and supported me like it was a major investment. I am very pleased and hope to find additional uses for their product.

Pros

Functionality - This software allows you to design, modify and operate digital signage from a central location and deploy the signs around the world. From the central location, you can modify the signs as needed. The design software has a great deal of flexibility and I was able to design exactly what I needed. You can also interface with Google Sheets and Google drive. This allows you to store and modify text, images, etc. outside the native software, so that other users can easily update the content.

Cons

During the design phase I found some of the features weren't fully implemented or were remnants of previous releases. E Display worked with me on a daily basis to either correct the issue or, in the case of remnants, show me the current feature. So, in the end, this was not a limitation.

Reasons for choosing E Display Digital Signage

I did look for alternatives, but E Display was the least expensive and was able to meet my project requirements. They arranged a demo session, and were able to show me that their product would work for me. To use this product, there is a design phase which requires some understanding of graphic design along with the functionality of their software. Video tutorials are available and over the course of a weekend, I was able to teach myself enough of the software to complete the project. I do have a background in graphics and programming, which helped. If a business doesn't have that expertise, they do offer design services. That along with the support that is included with the purchase, should allow any business to design and use digital signs.

sergio

Excellent product for displaying information!

This product along with the displays supplanted around our central and remote offices and shops made it possible to relate safety, operational, and HR related information without having to visit each location. This information could be updated within minutes instead of waiting for the next time someone visited that site to update the old push-pin bulletin boards. Plus, the displays look great and cutting edge. Also, any issue I ran into setting up the displays or with the Signage Lite software, customer service was readily available to assist.

Pros

The Signage Lite was easy to use for creating and updating content for our displays. The Wi-fi capability made it less costly to implement than running Cat-5 cable everywhere.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to lining up the images on the software to match the size of the display that's in use. Once established, its a matter of few minutes everyday to update.

Pam

Execellent

Coming from where I know NOTHING about computers because I never had the need till this point in my life - this is one of the easiest programs that I can operate and when I do need help [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to help me via live chat or by phone.

Pros

Once I learned what I was doing and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the displays for our property looks Great! I am able to upload and change things on a daily basis if need to! The support is EXCELLENT! Easy to use and support is accept

Cons

not that I can think of -wonderful program even if you are not so good with computers

Reasons for choosing E Display Digital Signage

I ws already in place when I took over this job.

Sandeep

Great customer service at an affordable price

Great customer support. Always available to customize the product. Designed it to my specification.

Pros

Customizations and integration with google. Low monthly costs.

Cons

Ease of use could be better. Reuse of templates and overall software design takes a few hours to get used to.

Great design, with terrific customer support

I can make changes to our directory immediately for free instead of paying for a name strip and waiting two weeks for it to be delivered.

Pros

Using this as our directory looks great, and there are so many options to use within the program to customize it exactly how you need it.

Cons

Scheduling changes to what the screen displays is a complicated series of changes made to several different pages within the software. I would like a more streamlined process that could be done from one or two pages and 10-12 clicks as opposed to the 4 pages and 30-40 clicks it takes now.

Industry: Restaurants

Awsome Menu Board. Very appealing to my customers.

The Technicans are very helpful and willing to work around my schedual. Easy to set up and easy to use.

Pros

Makes it easy for me to up date my menus in real time. Also keep the Prices up to date in the everchanging food cost struggle.

Cons

The only thing that I didn't like. It takes some trainig on how to use it. But that only took about 10 minuts on the phone to learn. overall once it was explained very easy.

Vinh

Solid Company to work with

Fantastic and simple to use

Pros

The service is fantastic. We've been using their products for years and hardly gave us any trouble but when one of our monitor went out and I had to get a replacement, I called service to help me to configure and they were on it. Quick, fast, and reliable. Can't say enough good things about them.

Cons

It's hard to move things around but it's not bad.

Kevin

EDisplay has been excellent so far!

Pros

We just started using EDisplay and so far, they have been FANTASTIC. We trialed several other digital signage companies and many were either incredibly easy to use but incredibly expensive or very difficult to use and inexpensive. We had a really hard time finding a middle ground. EDisplay was the absolute best option for what we needed at the absolute best price. The best thing about these guys is their customer support/service. They are incredibly friendly, always have the right answers to any problems, and are very fast to respond!

Cons

At first, the interface was a bit difficult to get used to. But once we played around with it, watched the informative tutorials, and made a few support calls here and there, we were up and running. We plan to continue to delve into the software and really understand how it works and how to manipulate screens. Considering the great support we have received thus far, we are confident we will master the software in no time!

Shawn

Incredible support makes up for confusing software

The reason I am so happy with the E Display Signage is the amazing customer support I have received. The chat is very responsive and callbacks are very quick. The techs are able to solve any problem very quickly. The implementation of the device and software is relatively easy and the price compared to other solutions is very attractive.

Pros

The features in the possibilities in the Signage Studio are endless and anything you could think of, you are able to do.

Cons

The code of the app is very old fashioned and unintuitive in many ways compared to HTML5 devices and modern software. It feels like it is from the early 2000s even though the capabilities and features are very modern. The templates are basically useless in any modern usage as they are extremely dated looking.

Reasons for choosing E Display Digital Signage

The price of the device and subscription is still much lower than the competition. The customer support is also top notch.

justin

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

This software is very customizable and they go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience and use their software in the way you want to. No matter what time or when, their team always took the time to work with us to get it the way we wanted. They are above and beyond.

Cons

There were no negative issues that we experienced.