• Pros

• "Easy to edit. "

• "I am not technically savvy, but the customer rep that worked with me through multiple phone calls explained everything and went above and beyond his job to assist me with this in a timely manner. "

• "Able to set up for multiple screens and varying lengths of time, prefect for our use"

• Cons

• "Nothing! Everything went great and any issues were solved immediately. "

• "I can't say there is much I don't like. I wish the power cable was a little longer but that is a very easy fix. "

• "Would love if it supported Google fonts. Also would be great if a sample font list was provided."

Browse E Display Digital Signage Reviews

Troy from Self employed

It's like designing a website but easier

Really impressed. I am glad I went with this company.

Pros

I am impressed how easy it is to do this. The help available is super impressive. Support team has helped me twice (so far) and team was really knowledgeable and patient

Cons

Watch the help videos. If you have never designed a web site (it's really not that difficult) the videos really help. Not much help within the design program.

ANDREW from PHOENIX GLASS

Industry: Cosmetics

The software has undoubtedly made a positive impact on the effectiveness of communication within my organization.

Pros

The best thing about the software is how quickly you can upload content. I can log-in, delete my old content (PDF), and upload my new PDF in under a minute.

Cons

The software could be a bit more intuitive for self-learning. However, the customer support is great and they will help with anything that you can't figure out.

Reasons for Choosing E Display Digital Signage

E Display can handle PDF files and Navori could not.

Shawn from Incognito Coffee

Incredible support makes up for confusing software

The reason I am so happy with the E Display Signage is the amazing customer support I have received. The chat is very responsive and callbacks are very quick. The techs are able to solve any problem very quickly. The implementation of the device and software is relatively easy and the price compared to other solutions is very attractive.

Pros

The features in the possibilities in the Signage Studio are endless and anything you could think of, you are able to do.

Cons

The code of the app is very old fashioned and unintuitive in many ways compared to HTML5 devices and modern software. It feels like it is from the early 2000s even though the capabilities and features are very modern. The templates are basically useless in any modern usage as they are extremely dated looking.

Reasons for Choosing E Display Digital Signage

The price of the device and subscription is still much lower than the competition. The customer support is also top notch.

Leah from Triwood Community

E Display Review for first time user

Pretty good. I like having this option to us now for our lobby. Sometimes it seems like for such a simple concept why do I need a software like this, but I couldn't find an easy way around it to be honest. But since purchasing and playing around with the software for the last month or so, things are really smooth and easy to use.

Pros

I liked that everything was easy to understand and hook-up. The customer service phone line were very useful and patient when I called in and had some questions.

Cons

Uploading pictures online into my resources is not the easiest because it does not recognize the picture format that we are trying to upload despite being a format that is said to be supported. We have to go to an external site, convert to the same file type and then re-upload.

Sandeep from NTsuites NRH

Great customer service at an affordable price

Pros

Easy to use and easy to modify for additional locations.

Cons

Web interface can be a bit slow on a slow connection.

Reasons for Choosing E Display Digital Signage

Significant cost savings for the same output.

Lynn from Gulf City Saga LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Product and Great Service

This a very good product at very good price. E Display's strongest aspect is their service. My project was very small, but they treated and supported me like it was a major investment. I am very pleased and hope to find additional uses for their product.

Pros

Functionality - This software allows you to design, modify and operate digital signage from a central location and deploy the signs around the world. From the central location, you can modify the signs as needed. The design software has a great deal of flexibility and I was able to design exactly what I needed. You can also interface with Google Sheets and Google drive. This allows you to store and modify text, images, etc. outside the native software, so that other users can easily update the content.

Cons

During the design phase I found some of the features weren't fully implemented or were remnants of previous releases. E Display worked with me on a daily basis to either correct the issue or, in the case of remnants, show me the current feature. So, in the end, this was not a limitation.

Reasons for Choosing E Display Digital Signage

I did look for alternatives, but E Display was the least expensive and was able to meet my project requirements. They arranged a demo session, and were able to show me that their product would work for me. To use this product, there is a design phase which requires some understanding of graphic design along with the functionality of their software. Video tutorials are available and over the course of a weekend, I was able to teach myself enough of the software to complete the project. I do have a background in graphics and programming, which helped. If a business doesn't have that expertise, they do offer design services. That along with the support that is included with the purchase, should allow any business to design and use digital signs.

sergio from Bombardier Transportation

Excellent product for displaying information!

This product along with the displays supplanted around our central and remote offices and shops made it possible to relate safety, operational, and HR related information without having to visit each location. This information could be updated within minutes instead of waiting for the next time someone visited that site to update the old push-pin bulletin boards. Plus, the displays look great and cutting edge. Also, any issue I ran into setting up the displays or with the Signage Lite software, customer service was readily available to assist.

Pros

The Signage Lite was easy to use for creating and updating content for our displays. The Wi-fi capability made it less costly to implement than running Cat-5 cable everywhere.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to lining up the images on the software to match the size of the display that's in use. Once established, its a matter of few minutes everyday to update.

Vinh from Sprout Cafe

Solid Company to work with

Fantastic and simple to use

Pros

The service is fantastic. We've been using their products for years and hardly gave us any trouble but when one of our monitor went out and I had to get a replacement, I called service to help me to configure and they were on it. Quick, fast, and reliable. Can't say enough good things about them.

Cons

It's hard to move things around but it's not bad.

Kevin from Plastipak Packaging

EDisplay has been excellent so far!

Pros

We just started using EDisplay and so far, they have been FANTASTIC. We trialed several other digital signage companies and many were either incredibly easy to use but incredibly expensive or very difficult to use and inexpensive. We had a really hard time finding a middle ground. EDisplay was the absolute best option for what we needed at the absolute best price. The best thing about these guys is their customer support/service. They are incredibly friendly, always have the right answers to any problems, and are very fast to respond!

Cons

At first, the interface was a bit difficult to get used to. But once we played around with it, watched the informative tutorials, and made a few support calls here and there, we were up and running. We plan to continue to delve into the software and really understand how it works and how to manipulate screens. Considering the great support we have received thus far, we are confident we will master the software in no time!

Great design, with terrific customer support

I can make changes to our directory immediately for free instead of paying for a name strip and waiting two weeks for it to be delivered.

Pros

Using this as our directory looks great, and there are so many options to use within the program to customize it exactly how you need it.

Cons

Scheduling changes to what the screen displays is a complicated series of changes made to several different pages within the software. I would like a more streamlined process that could be done from one or two pages and 10-12 clicks as opposed to the 4 pages and 30-40 clicks it takes now.

justin from AMS

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

This software is very customizable and they go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience and use their software in the way you want to. No matter what time or when, their team always took the time to work with us to get it the way we wanted. They are above and beyond.

Cons

There were no negative issues that we experienced.

James from Liberty Way Realty

James Gillen - Liberty Way Realty Review Form

So far I've got nothing but great things to say, the software has taken our display business to the next level and I have total control at my fingertips.

Pros

The software is not glitchy, it functions smoothly and the platform itself is easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Nothing too much I don't like, there is a learning curve to it.

Hope from Halls Harbour Lobster Pound

Signage software

Pros

able to work for my office to update the information.

Cons

losing the connection to the internet on startup.

Beau from Currie, Peak, and Frazier, Inc.

Industry: Computer Hardware

E Display Digital Signage Review

This solution has allowed for a rapid deployment to be up and running right away, using simple designs for the menu boards of a new restaurant. We are looking forward to creating a more dynamic experience for the diners after the initial launch. Given the depth of the software, we know that the more complex designs will easily be handled by the software.

Pros

The software is very robust, scalable, and affordable. Integrates nicely with the Signage Droid Z5, and is easy to install. Support for this product is excellent.

Cons

The user interface is fairly complex due to the robustness of the software, however the learning curve is very short.

Brooke from David Associates

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very please with this product and customer service

The product is exactly what I was looking for as a cost-effective building directory. The customer service is fantastic!!

Pros

The software if very user friendly, shipping is quick and the customer service is fantastic.

Cons

There is nothing that I am displeased about thus far.

William from Cushman & Wakefield, CPSWFL

The support folks were able to interpret what I wanted into a final usable product that is easy to u

It is a very attractive state of the art display of current up to the minute information. Signage changes used to take days to weeks. Now they are pretty close to being done in the same day and often the same hour.

Pros

The soft ware seems to have the ability to do just about anything you can imagine and then some. It does take some time and thought to acclimate to using it.

Cons

Like any softwre, you have to tell it specifically and accurately what you want to do. It does not read your mind.

Josh from Quirk Auto Dealers

The product works great and the customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with.

I can remotely log into any edisplay droid from home and change what is appearing on any screen. This is a first for our company and it makes things significantly easier for me and the rest of my team.

Pros

Ease of use. I downloaded StudioPro and once the customer support team walked me through everything I was up and on my own. Very good software and product.

Hatem from Tommy's Deli

I was a bit hesitant, but the team at E Display blew me away!

The benefits for me are being able to change prices, add or delete menu items and to be able to customize the littlest things.

Pros

I like the fact that I can update my prices in a matter of seconds. I also like the fact that I can add or delete menu items. Makes pricing a breeze!

Cons

I have yet to find any issues that could be harmful for what I use this software for. So far everything has been smooth sailing!

Harshit from Marketing & Advertising

Customer Support & Ease of use

Great product with great customer service!

Pros

e-display is an easy to use software which is awesome in terms of learning and training the other staff. Customer support of e-display has been always helpful to us.

Cons

No Cons as of yet. They already have a few tutorial videos. Few more additions to the self-tutorial videos cluster would be a value addition.

Patrick from Airtime Trampoline

Customer Support chat is super helpful and professional!

Great support. But a little pricey.

Pros

Simple to use and easy interface. Rep in chat support was a great help. Im very impressed with how clear and easy he walked me through what I needed. I've never had such great support with a product. Super happy so far.

Cons

A little confusing at times but chat support is super helpful. There are also multiple support videos and articles.

Awesome tool for multiple displays in a church!

Pros

The ease of the software and extremely easy way of connecting the device to the TV's was very helpful! When trying to keep current information up on several different displays and location of displays I can program from my living room or anywhere else!

Cons

So far getting just using all the possibilities this software offers and how to keep graphics in proportion.

Andy from Arbys

Support

Pros

The IT support for this has been outstanding. They are quick to respond and even quicker to implement changes while on the phone. Friendliness and service provided is beyond any restaurant business service I consistently deal with.

Cons

I really have little difficulties, only with the hardware I am dealing with from a personal level. (Television, internet issues etc.)

Gary from Wonderfeet Foot Spa

Great service when needed or have questions, online tutorials also very well done!

Pros

Cons

Nothing to do with the product , just my IT savvy lacking

Reasons for Choosing E Display Digital Signage

I like the functionality of it, and they wer every helpful when I was asking questions to see if it would do what we wanted in terms of display.

Dara from Rose Hill Community Center

Very professional. Simple to use

It helps us to communicate immediately with our program participants.

Pros

The system's steps are easy to follow and simple to use up, immediate use. Reasonable fee for our agency.

Tony from Dimambro Associates

Finally an electronic office directory at an affordable price, owe and did I mention its fantastic.

Pros

The fact that it works with a standard TV set is awesome.

Cons

The fact that I had to wait so long for someone to develop it.

john from bongiorno bagels

Industry: Restaurants

Great product and helpful employees!

Great products with helpful employees. The team was great!

Pros

Easy to edit.

Cons

Everything was easy to figure out

Lewis from real estate

Great Product, could use some ease-of-use changes

Pros

Fits the bill Versatile Lots of capability Value Responsive support group Knowlegable support group

Cons

GUI is not intuitive Doesn't handle multiple screen sizes very well

Sarah from The City of Cheviot

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Cons

It was at first difficult to maneuver until the rep assisted me.

Bartolomeo from Just A touch LLC

Barbershop/Hair Salon

Pros

It was very user friendly and integrated immediately once the design was complete.

Cons

Nothing, just need to be decent with a computer in order to understand thoroughly and can make changes yourself

Kinsey from graphic designer

The BEST Product and Customer Service

Pros

It’s so easy to use! Everything is absolutely perfect. The customer service couldn’t have been better!!!! I can’t say enough great things.

Cons

Nothing! Everything went great and any issues were solved immediately.

Cyndi from Moonlit Creative Group

Industry: Graphic Design

Great Solution for Digital Menus

Pros

Provided an affordable, easy to use solution perfect for my client's needs. Customer service is excellent!

David Tyler from Light Lounge

Great Service

Pros

I like this software because of the great customer service we received. The team was great

Cons

It will take time to master the software. If you are a business owner please use their services. Really good