• Pros

• "The ease of use is great and their customer support has been fast and responsive"

• "It was fun to use . I like how there were ways to upload many things at one time. I enjoy how I select time a slide would repeat or what days to show."

• "It is easy to use, constantly being improved, and has helped us to engage with customers like never before!"

• Cons

• "Pretty easy to use, but would prefer an app as well as the website-based IU, and there's always room to streamline the interface. "

• "The android boxes are moody. They sometimes need to be reset, but otherwise the system works great"

• "Managing the dynamic app playlist can be cumbersome if want to change percentages on opposite ends of the presentations."

Browse Enplug Reviews

Christa from Calively Creative

A digital, interactive social experience

More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

Pros

It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

Cons

There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2017

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers! We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors! We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

William from L3Harris Randtron Antenna Systems

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Employee Information Digital Displays

Enplug overall experience has been excellent. Easy to obtain quotes with volume discounts. Technical support worked to resolve any issues we had and followed up on all requests. Initial hardware was spotty connecting, but new hardware has resolved all issues and connectivity has been excellent. Both tech support and Business Development helped resolve our issues. We are very happy with the product.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The different apps allow you to customize your content and target your audience. Employees view these displays in break areas, and production floors.

Cons

Software is easy to use, setup was a breeze. We can control content easily, schedule messages for time of day, and can easily be updated from anywhere. Only drawback was the stock ticker app, which was not accurate all the time. This is a third party app so that was taken into consideration.

Reasons for Choosing Enplug

This product was already in use at another division and we received recommendations on its use. Once we implemented the software and proved to Senior Management its stability and effectiveness we were authorized to expand the initial deployment. The new Nvidia hardware has improved the connectivity with no down time for all of our displays, well worth the upgrade.

Steve from Doner

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great Communications Outlet

Pros

The ability to send out information (stills, video) to our agency from a central location. We have displays in all of our common areas of the building. Also, the ability to control the scheduling and removal of assets is a major plus!

Cons

There have been some wifi connection issues, but I'm not sure if it's our infrastructure in some areas or not.

Jorge from Mamba Sports Academy

Potential of Being a Great Product

We use Enplug for the tv's in our facility to promote upcoming events, etc.. We will be testing it for our menu display at our coffee bar. It works with occasional reboots but overall pretty good. Again, expensive when you start deploying many of them.

Pros

Ease of use. Small units. web based access to settings.

Cons

the price of the unit along with the monthly fee is too much when you start having 10 of them in your facility. At that point, you start hoping for additional features to validate the costs.

Daniel from Varonis

Great product with great customer support

Pros

I like how easy it is to make different display groups and managing the content that will be displayed on them. There are plenty of apps that Enplug can integrate with and it just looks nice and smooth.

Cons

The old version of the physical devices were failing from time to time but looks like that was fixed in the new versions.

Carla from Holiday inn and suites

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Creative way to give information

Using Enplug made it easy to communicate announcements and information at one time or over several weeks.

Pros

Cons

It was hard to figure out the different things you can us.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Carla, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Enplug! We love that you find it fun to use and it's a creative way to give information to your team. We're always creating new support articles, videos and blog posts to share how our customers can get the most out of Enplug's features with specific use cases. If you ever need any help, our support team is happy to assist at support@enplug.com.

Kimberley from Duo Security

Best option for updated curated video content

Please see my first paragraph above.

Pros

Everything. I love that I can choose content from uploaded videos, YouTube videos, uploaded still shots, Twitter, and RSS feeds. This means that what I display at our events on the booth monitors is relevant and timely - exactly what you need at an event. I can personally update the content so I'm not reliant on anyone else on our team. Or, I can ask someone else to do it if I'm too busy with onsite needs at the event. The little computer is truly plug and play. You can get online via ethernet or Wifi. If you can't get any connection due to issues at an event, the device stores your data from the previous use, so at least you have the content you chose for the previous event. I think the developers thought of everything and made it seamless and easy to use (I'm not technical at all) and it really solves a problem for us. It makes way more nimble, and makes us look way cooler at events than other vendors who may be sharing static content from a USB drive.

Cons

I can't think of anything. This is one of the easiest and most useful tools I use.

Nicolette from Rogue Wave Softwave by Perforce

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

We love our Enplug

Pros

We love the ability to communicate across all of our offices through Enplug. It's been very user-friendly affordable and reliable. All of my customer service experiences have gone above and beyond in a timely manner. We are currently expanding our use of Enplug to more offices because it's such a helpful platform for our business.

Cons

We haven't had anything negative so far.

Lee from Pedernales Electric Cooperative

Industry: Utilities

Love Enplug!

Very happy with Enplug it's the ability to provide our company instant, flexible, and reliable communication.

Pros

Super easy to use, flexible, and provides me complete control from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The processing of large video files can sometimes be an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Enplug

Most features, easiest to use, and the best interface!

Desi from Village Inn Pizzeria Sports Bar and Grill

Positive Feedback for Enplug

Enplug displays are a big part of our business. We have one screen to advertise and another for interactive social media.

Pros

The effective of the screens within our business.

Cons

Would like to see more apps than what's available.

Reasons for Choosing Enplug

I just like what I saw at the restaurant show.

January 2016

Scott from Alaskan Brewing Co.

January 2016

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market. I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not even on the radar in the digital signage market. As a Craft Brewery located in remote Juneau, Alaska. Enplug's easy cloud management, simple plug 'n play device, and social media focused display fit perfectly with both our IT and Marketing strategies. As a more of a on the ground grass roots and customer driven business it made sense to leverage our social media in this way and we gained tremendous value from it. As an IT Manager I'd have to say you know you've got a winner when you've got your Dept., Marketing, and Retail all in love with a product like this and no fight over trying to get user adoption in the organization. Our Brewery Gift shop is packed during the summer months with tourists and the Enplug displays actually hold customers attention as they watch or interact with posts or tweets to see it in person. The social media engagement with local visitors drove our numbers up double digits in our primary social media channels during the tourist season. It also added that live and dynamic experience that couldn't be replicated any other way, especially compared to the industry standard displays. You also end up with a positive feedback loop of engagement by your brick and mortar customers and your online customer base. Enplug has pivoted their business model a few times and its gotten better each time as they improved their features, pricing, and offerings. Their service now offers complete packages of devices plus apps covering every business need including Menu's (something we've been looking to implement for some time in our Bar). The only cons we had were with the original Enplug hardware which did have a problem with locking up. Enplug was great about replacing those no questions asked with the newer units that operate much better. All in all, great company, and great service that we've been very happy with for about 2 years going. We've also seen more displays adopted in our area after the local Chamber of Commerce saw ours in operation and picked one up for their reception area, along with a few other establishments.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

Marisa from Coldwell Banker Caine

Looks slick, easy to set up and manage!

Pros

Our agents and staff love to get involved with the social feed by using our hashtags, and they love the weather app as well. We love being able to schedule our content in advance with graphics/videos and have the control to customize each display group to fit that location.

Cons

We have had a few faulty boxes that have had to get replaced. Wish it was easier to switch displays between groups without having to reset the box and be at the location in person...just have to do a lot of thinking/planning/adjusting on how to organize the groups to make it easiest to manage. Would be great to have stats that show which pieces of content are getting shown the most and be able to see live in the dashboard what's displaying on each screen at that moment. Would love to approve/deny/favorite social posts individually on each display group instead of the apply all method.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2018

Hi Marisa, Thank you for the review and for being a great customer. Great to hear the social feeds have been engaging! To address your notes: 1. We're always testing new media player devices to find the most affordable yet reliable option. 2. We're adding the ability to switch devices between display groups this month! 3. We're adding the ability to get content play stats this month! 4. We're adding live display previews in early Q2. 5. We're launching a new and very much improved social wall experience in February. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Vahagn from SeenLabs

#1 Digital Signage Solution

We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at each screen.

Pros

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast. Sounds unbelievable, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly powerful. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely know, what is the best.

Cons

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a user I have to follow their rules.

Response from Enplug

Replied September 2019

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

Bill from Unitus Community Credit Union

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

Pros

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

Cons

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Reasons for Choosing Enplug

More fun to use and to look at, plus it has a lot of great features like the dynamic slider thing and being able to assign images to all, or to multiple channels at once. It was easy to expand and apply to new branches. We really enjoy it and the amount of money we're saving compared to the Envision product means the switch will pay for the cost of Enplug within the first year.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

Renee from Event Network

Best Digital Signage Software!

ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

Pros

very easy to use variety of templates instantly refreshed changed accurate news and weather information easy to upload content

Cons

When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

Reasons for Choosing Enplug

ease of use content/ templates available

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

Peter from Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Centers

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Pros

Enplug seamlessly consolidates our social media traffic into a visitor friendly feed that encourages them to post about our destination, increasing the overall level of online exposure our destination receives.

Cons

Recent updates to the back end made approvals slightly more cumbersome as we have our signage software set to display only approved traffic that we moderate post by post.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Peter, thank you for your feedback. Have you tried our pre-approve feature for your connected accounts? This means any of your connected accounts will automatically publish the posts to your displays. We are happy to hear you find our software a good investment for your company. Showcasing your social media posts on your screens will encourage your visitors to follow and post on social media. Happy displaying!

Kathy from Keva Smoothie Co. - San Antonio

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Pros

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

Cons

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting. Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Cons

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

Pros

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

Cons

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

Katryn from Computer Software

Great product

Excellent.

Pros

We're a small/lean team that has to move quickly - the simplicity and ease of use of this product allows us to move at the speed of the business. Pulling in the social feeds is also helping as we continue to make progress on enabling social across the company.

Cons

you've fixed it -- now we can more easily than ever upload a pic (versus having to upload a movie or pic to a ppt slide). no complaints. great product.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Katryn, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of making our software easy so you can move at the speed of your business. We love hearing you're displaying your social media posts throughout your office. It's a great way to keep your team involved in the process. We are glad we were able to make it easier to upload an image. Check out our new graphic reordering feature!

Emily from ima

Industry: Restaurants

Great product, once you figure it out

So far so good! The device ordering and setup process is smooth and relatively intuitive, but some of the difficulty may be at fault of my working remotely. Again, once you do it once, it is a piece of cake. Software is a bit buggy and needs improvement.

Pros

I love how easy it is to update the menu's remotely. I live in Chicago and my restaurant is in Michigan. Being able to make menu changes hundreds of miles away is amazing. The interface is fairly simple and the software is incredibly stable with only a few instances of the menus no loading.

Cons

Learning how to work around the bugs has been trying at times. We had issues with the content not leading, only to find that the cache needed to be cleared. Things like this we were not openly informed about and had to trouble-shoot on our own. We also had a problem with one of our brand new receivers not working and the process to troubleshoot the problem with customer support (we eventually got sent a new device) was tedious. Since then, if a problem should arise, we have just been "just figuring it out on our own" as I have lost faith in customer support being able to help. Having said that, issues do not arise that often and when they do, we know how to fix them. We were recommended to use third-party menu design software which I loathed and just upload PDF's. Using the multi-image slideshow is a nightmare. I have a slideshow going but my ability to organize and edit the content is insanely frustrating.

Beverly from Emerald Health Services

Consistent Company-Wide Communication

Enplug allow our organization to feel like one company despite the distance and time difference between offices.

Pros

Enplugs allows us to get our company messages and initiatives across our many locations in real-time in a fun way.

Cons

The dashboard can use some improvements in it's look and feel.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Beverly, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's exciting to read that you find it fun to share messages at many of your locations. Our goal is to keep all your team members connected whether it's in a different office or a remote team member. We are currently working on new features and look for our dashboard. Stay tuned!

Ryan from Prince George's County Department of Social Services

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Department of Social Services Went Digital

Overall, our experience with Enplug has been great! You all provide excellent customer service and a great product that allows us to provide information and educate our customers throughout Prince George's County on several platforms using your software.

Pros

The Enplug system gives us the flexibility to share information with our customers multiple ways.

Cons

There is no way to automatically reboot the devices. In total, we have 10 devices (two in each of our buildings) which makes it difficult at times to restart a device if something goes wrong. There are a few flaws in the functionality of some of the apps like YouTube but the customer service is usually spot on when it comes to helping us fix the issue.

Jeff from Paycor

Enplug digital signage is a game changer!

Greater employee engagement and better communication.

Pros

As a leader of an inside sales department, I use Enplug's digital signage to keep my team informed and motivated. We display things like key sales metrics, important announcements and company information, inspirational quotes, team photos, memes--the applications are limitless. The ease at which you can add/remove content to keep it fresh is great. Enplug has become an integral part of the way we operate.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2017

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for the great review. It's been a pleasure working with you and the Paycor team. For anyone interested, we did a video on how Paycor uses Enplug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy23FUVKnbk

Rick from Mulcahy's Pub & Concert Hall

Enplug is the best tool we have for marketing!

This software has given us a platform to share upcoming events with customers that we have never had before. It allows for guests to engage with us in real time and share their experiences with their social media followers in a unique way. Whoever invented this is brilliant!

Pros

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2018

Hi Rick, Thank you for the very kind words. We appreciate having you and Mulcahy's as a longtime customer! Also - be on the lookout for some big exciting new features coming this Spring.

Jorge from Florida Gulf Coast University

Enplug is great

Streamline lobby displays. Efficient & Modern

Pros

Easy to use Effective communication platform

Cons

Had to exchange one of the devices since it was overheating. However, the exchange was simple, easy and fast.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Jorge, thank you for reviewing Enplug. We are glad we were able to quickly exchange the device. We strive to make our product efficient, modern and easy. It's great to hear your experience aligns with our goals. Don't forget to try our new reordering feature! It will help you keep your graphics organized and save you time.

Joe from Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator

Industry: Renewables & Environment

EASY to use. Flexible, Fast, lots of apps to choose from.

piece of cake DIGITAL SIGNAGE throughout my campus! I can swap out "digital posters" almost instantly and the News and Social Media apps keep people engaged. ENPLUG has definitely helped us create a sense of community throughout our Campus.

Pros

It is very easy to use and manage! It is also very easy to deploy new ENPLUG boxes. Happy that the Social Media app allows for "moderating" tweets.

Cons

Would like to see more apps released more frequently. Would like to see a control app for iOS and Android.

Jessica from Hult International Business School

Enplug has Changed our Campus Communications!

We love it!

Pros

It is very very easy for users/staff of all technical competencies to utilize and edit with Enplug. It has made our campus communications quicker to update and keep accurate as well as streamline the formats and presentation. Highly recommend using the product. we have outfitted 2 of our buildings with it and plan to expand to another campus center this year.

Cons

The only con we have is that all of our marketing materials need to be formatted to fit the horizontal screens but this is partly our fault because of how we utilize Enplug on our screens.

Kim from Stockton Mortgage Corporation

I love Enplug! There are options for anything you could want to do!

Pros

I like all the options for the different things to go on the screen. Also, being able to manage multiple offices from one location (especially getting screen shots) has come in super handy!

Cons

The devices seem to need to be reset a lot. It is an easy process and the video online has been helpful but walking some of our employees who seem to be fearful of technology can be tricky to navigate.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Kim, Thank you so much for the great review! Glad to hear we're meeting your content needs. As for the devices resetting - we're always looking for the best devices on the market that are affordable and reliable. Depending on when you got your devices, we may already have a newer version that doesn't need to be reset as often. We're here to help so please reach out with additional questions or feedback!

Chris from Games Done Legit

Fantastic socia-media wall solution for events and sponsors

I think it'll be due for a UI update in the next few years, but once you get going it's easy to use and modify. I'd say you probably want someone computer literate setting this up and operating it. For anyone at that medium-level of tech comfortability, it's easy to use for sure.

Pros

-Price is right compared to the social-media walls (which can be ridiculous) -Have always had fast response to questions -No contracts, so it's easy to activate only the months you actually need it for -Ability to add more units as needed -Filters (language, etc.) work great

Cons

Response from Enplug

Replied September 2019

Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about Enplug. We are happy to see that you like the Social Collage Collage app and you find our software easy to use.

Michael from Advocate Health Care

Quick Setup. Product easy to use and understand.

Pros

We use enplug for events and they are flexible with our subscription that we can come back at anytime to use their services. The device is small and non-intrusive. Back-end software is simple to use, and manage. Great product.

Cons

Using enplug out of the box into a TV with HDMI is simple. When the setup becomes more complex, there isn't enough documentation to assist in configuration.

Response from Enplug

Replied November 2017

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Enplug experience overall has been very good for you. In regards to your comment about a lack of support for more advanced setup, we're working to keep our support center up to date (support.enplug.com). Can you provide more details about the advanced setup instructions that you'd like to see? Our support team can also assist with more advanced setups - you can contact them through the support site as well. Thanks, Colin

David from Montecito Bank & Trust

Enplug has been a real great help to our messaging platform. Flexible, easy to use. I recommend it.

Updated marketing messaging instantly to our branches within seconds of uploading. Flexible scheduling and planning ahead of key calendar events.

Pros

The system UI is great! It's easy to follow and understand, from uploading our own messaging, to the interaction with social media. Apps can be tested without hassle and the custom experience goes a long way.

Cons

Sometimes a device or two may not update correctly and it requires you to do the unplug/replug in approach to reset things, which can be problematic as we cover two counties. Third party apps, like ScoreStream can sometimes be problematic and cause devices to freeze, so I think they need to be better monitored or reviewed before being made available to customers.

Peter from Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Centers

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Enplug helps us display relevant content related to our destination at our primary visitor information center and allows visitors to see what other people are saying about our destination when they come, seeing others do that also helps in encouraging them to post positively online about our destination

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service, flexibility with content filters and acquisition

Cons

some updates made the software strange to use

Candice from Pan American Properties

I manage a 150 unit apartment complex, we use Enplug in our lobby to broadcast info, music, and pics

Pros

I love being about to have music videos, info, and photos of our property on a screen for all to see. I love that it is easy to use and can be done remotely if needed.

Cons

I would like to be able to play music the entire time the system is running, for example when the pics are scrolling it would be nice to just have music playing all the time without a you-tube video being displayed. I also would like to change the order of the the music that plays without having to start all over in the order of songs.

Response from Enplug

Replied January 2018

Hi Candice, Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear the system has been easy to manage and shows useful content. We've looked at adding background music as a feature and will let you know if we add this.

Michael from College Internship Program (CIP)

The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of service options

The ability to communicate across locations.

Pros

The templates provide a great guide and are easy to use. It gives the user ideas on the types of announcements that fit our business.

Cons

Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.

Response from Enplug

Replied February 2018

Hi Michael, Glad to hear Enplug has been easy and versatile! As for your feedback about needing additional hardware - Enplug now works on certain commercial grade smart displays (shop.enplug.com) without an external Enplug device. We expect to have more of these available soon!

Todd from Firstmark Credit Union

Great System

They have been great to work with! They are quick to respond if we have an issue.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has lots of apps to choose from when building out your presentations.

Cons

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Todd, thanks for reviewing Enplug. We are happy to hear you find our software to be easy and have many app choices to choose from to make your digital signs. We have shared your feedback about the dynamic app playlist with our product team. Our support team strives to help our customers as quickly as possible. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps. Happy displaying!

Gabriela from ILAC

Easy solution, big results

Enplug allowed me to unify and streamline my company's content and branding across the digital displays all throughout our campus. It allowed us to display up to date information to our students and visitors on a timely basis with the click of a button.

Pros

It is so easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility to accomplish almost any project for your displays. The support team and account managers are proactive and speedy, always ready to help and offer advice.

Cons

There could be more apps but I hope these are developed in the future

Curtis from Woodsage LLC

Pros

Plenty of options from which to chose. Management console is easy to use as well. Enplug seems to add new features routinely. Customer service and support have been helpful anytime needed.

Cons

We have no complaints with this product.

Response from Enplug

Replied October 2019

Curtis, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. Our support team is here for you to help you achieve your goals. We are frequently updating features and adding new apps. We just launched our Holidays and Countdown apps. We hope you try them out!

Candice from Ascent Apartment Homes

Enplug Display

I enjoy customizing the program to get the most up to date info out to all of our customers.

Pros

I love that we can display music, weather, our social media feeds, and create custom signage to put out to our customer

Cons

sometimes the videos uploaded lag, and sometimes the system freezes. It's always an easy fix.

Bethany from BridgeHealth

Display efficent

Pros

We use this as our display in our lobby for guest. From the back end, it is efficient and intuitive in updating and adjusting slides and displays.

Cons

We have had the problem that the connection will just randomly drop and we will not be aware until a while later.

Beverly from Emerald Health Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

International Communication

With Enplug, we have been able to solve how we are able to share information to our employees quickly. It helps us keep our team members engaged.

Pros

We have the ability to updates posts from anywhere, anytime. We have Enplug installed in multiple offices and we are able to have control over what our employees see worldwide.

Cons

It freezes time and time again so we do have to check and make sure that all monitors are functioning regularly.

Enplug

Pros

I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

Tom from Jax Surf & Paddle

Intuitive and simple, great from start to finish

Great for in store promotion

Pros

Easy to use, does what it's supposed to with 100% up time, flexible and I can control remotely. Very affordable great value.

Cons

Could use more apps and more customization for apps. For example, my TripAdvisor reviews get cut off and only show the first couple lines.

Response from Enplug

Replied March 2018

Hi Tom, Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear the system has been performing well for you. I'll share the feedback about TripAdvisor with my team.

David from Crown Toyota

Pros

The control center on the computer is very easy to use, and the customer support team is very responsive when there is anything you need.

Cons

Does the job and easy to deploy

Pros

It's easy to deploy Enplug quickly. They have a lot of features built-in that enabled me to get up and running quickly and it fit my business case. Once you have it configured, it is easy to copy your configuration to multiple displays. Honestly, I thought this project would be more difficult than it was. The hardest part was getting the paperwork through my Fiance department.

Cons

I think the interface could be improved. Setting up my display groups and apps was easy and it was easy to replicate it for new display groups, but if I wanted to change a similar setting across multiple display groups, I need to make the change on each display group. Minor, but it can be annoying.

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2017

Hello, Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the system has been easy to deploy and set up. Enplug is designed so that most changes can be applied across many displays at once. Can you let us know which types of changes you're needing to apply individually? Thank you!

Lauren from Lower Colorado River Authority

Industry: Utilities

A great digital monitor solution

Enplug has been an incredible vendor. The customer service is top-notch and exceeds my expectations every time. Their staff is very knowledgeable and FAST in responding to any question. They're extremely helpful and responsive during the on-boarding process. We've been with them almost a year and I wish every vendor we worked with was like Enplug.

Pros

The hardware is easy to install and the software has a lot of apps to power any type of content I want to display - social media posts, custom-made graphics, sports scores, weather, etc.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. It's easy to use and meets our needs.

Ben from Wilderness Resort

Love the remote access to monitors

Pros

drag and drop images is nice and easy to use. its also very portable and easy to switch from tv to tv if needed.

Cons

fans become caked with dust and shut off over time. this also caused one of our enplug units to not work properly anymore.

Armand from Xplore FCU

Great product, wonderful device, fantastic portal

Very happy with the overall experience. The device has been easy to operate and install, and the portal has been very easy to navigate.

Pros

The portal allows you to set schedules and run times for images specifically. Other vendors require you to a create slideshows and manage each show. Enplug's set up allows me to have more control over what is displayed.

Cons

I would like the portal better if it had a mobile app to control the devices through. Additionally, I would like if we could customize the colors and layout of the general slides (stocks, weather, etc.).

Daniel from GTI/AUXI Servicios Financieros

Great

Pros

the device is easy to use, the app of the instagram wall, easy to connect, and they give a great support

Cons

email alert sometimes is not show the device name, I need music in the device in all the apps, and some app In Spanish

December 2015

Sean from Riot Hospitality Group

December 2015

Enplug For The Win!

There are so many pros to Enplug that we enjoy, especially comparing it to the many competitors I've sat down with over this past year. (I still like to hear out other companies to see if they have something better to provide. So far, nothing compares.) The main one being our interaction on Instagram increasing with an average of about 200% at every location. That's the obvious one though. The real non-obvious benefit is the simplicity of their system and how it displays compared to others. Some companies have told us we would need to use their hashtag or only be able to use one hashtag for that matter. We run many campaigns, with different hashtags, and Enplug allows us to use as many as we want. I have also heard, we need to keep their company logo watermarked on the screen and that the display can't be changed in anyway. This is definitely the best system out there. In regards to Cons we've experienced, there have only been a couple. For awhile the system was "freezing", which was then fixed when they sent us out their new updated boxes. Then the only other issue was when the app would occasionally shut down in the middle of it being used. That has not happened in the past few months, so I'm hoping they have fixed the problem. Overall: A

Response from Enplug

Replied December 2015

HI Sean, Thanks for the kind words. It's great working with your team at Riot Hospitality and we look forward to big things to come. - Team Enplug