• Pros

• "Design and functionality are great, as well as pricing"

• "Online Bedienbarkeit mit Android und Webportal. Sehr schnell. RSS, Wetter, Webseite möglich!"

• "- Easy Setup - Easy Update - Screen status tracing"

• Cons

• "Es könnte einen kostenlosen (7 Tage) Testmodus für weitere Bildschirme geben."

• "Can't really think of anything at the moment. It's been a breeze"

• "Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting."

Browse Look Reviews

Ben from Digital Screen Hire Australia

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience. From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way. The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features. Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly. Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

Pros

LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced. They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

Cons

There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

Andrey from KORUS Consulting

LOOK best choice for Digital Signage

KORUS Consulting and LOOK are long-standing, trustworthy and successful partners. Why do we value our partner? For high professionalism, willingness to individually approach each project, for flexibility and focus on the maximum joint result. We consider LOOK to be one of the best platforms within the Russian Digital Signage market for solving tasks of medium and large businesses. It's great that the LOOK team is constantly developing the functionality of their solution, responding to the growing needs of our customers and the latest market trends.

Pros

Easy to manage multimedia content on many displays. API to get data from external resources. Stable software

Cons

Not available for Windows, Linux, etc (available only for Android OS).

Timour from Tim IBD

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great digital signage system

Till now, it’s great and I have great ambition about it :)

Pros

Really easy to use and with a lot of depth, it’s the perfect software for small and bigger retailer that want to entertain / advertise while improving their margen thanks to a really good pricing

Cons

So far I don’t see much you could add besides some integration with more Tv so that we don’t have to put a player .

Reasons for Choosing Look

People, price and user friendliness

Price / features

Richard from MYOB

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Not a seeded review

The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Pros

Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Cons

Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Response from Look

Replied March 2017

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Roman from Laro power

Easy and powerfull softwear

great will continue to use

Pros

Very easy to use and a big functional, a lot of examples for content to start

Cons

nice widjets for instagram, news, weather, and more others. This is very useful for our customers get this info from our displays.

Paola from Integrate Soluciones

Excellent product with excellent support

An excellent product, and an extraordinary customer support department, always attentive to our requests. Due to the cost-benefit ratio, there is no better option on the market.

Pros

It is a software with a great cost-benefit ratio, its interface is extremely simple to use, the interaction with the functions are quite intuitive. With this software the possibility of changes and updates of the customers is practically immediate. It is just what we needed to give the answer that our customers deserve.

Cons

It would be worthwhile to implement new functions that give us the possibility of offering new experiences to our customers.

Reasons for Choosing Look

undoubtedly the immediate and always correct answers of the look team, the simple and successful operation of the software and the attractive cost were decisive to stay with them. And we are here to stay1

Reasons for Switching to Look

For the search for a better product, better service and better cost.

Heiko from Hei-Be IT Service

einfache Signage Software

Starkes Handling im Backend.

Pros

Cons

Es könnte einen kostenlosen (7 Tage) Testmodus für weitere Bildschirme geben.

2017 Preis

Brian from myOfficeLife

Industry: Facilities Services

Best option available

It's been lovely, for more than 3 years now!

Pros

Design and functionality are great, as well as pricing

Cons

Can't really think of anything at the moment. It's been a breeze

Roberto from Altatech SPA

Exelent CMS

Exelent, I always recomned to my costumers

Pros

I found this CMS and exelent software for digital signage, I beed using others, but this is very friendly and usefull.

Cons

It price should be better, and give the chance to buy fron 1 life time license

Friendly al Scalable

Ahmed from Alirco

Look LTD

the level of satisfaction is good I didn't face any issue with using LOOK LTD in the past 2 years

Pros

what alike the most about Look LTD is you you can control more than a screen at the same time and you can change the content based on your objective

Cons

what I see in most software is that development in the software every 6m to 12m but I don't see that in look LTD

Jesus from urban retail lab

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Look review

Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

Pros

For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

Cons

It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

Dmitry from IT Kitchen KFT

2 Minutes setup service on any Android

In general, I can’t say anything bad, I wish good luck to the guys in developing this service.

Pros

Often I use this to publish our development map, I use the screen sharing functions with the main content + interesting news feeds.

Cons

I’m not a very demanding person to this kind of software, I just set up everything that I need very quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Look

That was the advice of my colleagues.

Jack from Practical Wing Chun Australia

Look Digital Signage

Love the simplicity of the cloud base software. Easy to use and works straight away. I also like the pre-set Covid templates. It was helpful.

Pros

Easy of use. Does exactly as the ad. Don't need to be IT guy to understand how to use it.

Cons

Not enough enough templates, if there were more animated templates like the Covid templates. That would be great.

Nina from TouchScreen Media

Very pretty looks solution.

It helps to save time!

Pros

Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Levron from Grand La-mer

Industry: Cosmetics

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

Alberto from Original Technology Limited

Easy to setup and update Digital Signage Solution

Pros

- Easy Setup - Easy Update - Screen status tracing

Cons

Significant monthly fee if you are not updating frequently

- Easy and remote management - Thus encourage frequent updates

Jordane from Jay's Tutoring Service

Attractive Interface

Convenient in many arenas!

Pros

Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Cons

Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Irina from Food court

Industry: Restaurants

User-friendly Service

We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

Evgeny from Saharok Ltd

LOOK digital signage solution

LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Nikolay from Cars detailing

Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).

Anastasia from Power-Style NN

Easy to use service

Easy to use service. I don't need to be a system administrator to manage the content on our screens. We enjoy the ability of playlist playback offline. The only one I would like you add to your application is RSS.

Pros

Creating and scheduling playlists

Response from Look

Replied February 2017

Hello, Thank you for your review! The RSS feeds you can add through our Content Creator will be released soon!

Denis from RenCredit

Definitely, quickly deployed.

A little time spent on the installation of the application, but then, after the addition of devices, everything went pretty quickly. All are 12 monitors in different shopping centers are working well. We are looking forward creator, guys promised! And by the way suport quite efficiently and expeditiously.

Maria from Holiday Bazaar

Thanks to Look

Really liked the interface of the CMS system, fell in love with it at first sight. At the time of my acquaintance was not enough assistance inside of the account. But now it is. Easy chat, which you quickly answer. Super!

Valerie from Elelizesito

Thank You!

Just a couple of months ago I met by chance with Look employees, quickly found a use for the service in a my network of souvenir shops. Thank you very much for simplifying the interaction with my customers.

Bryant from Clinica Santa Clarita

Bryant Urrea

De momento ha sido una experiencia muy buena

Pros

Me parece un software facil de usar una vez que te acostumbras y tienes opciones para personalizar tu presentacion. Un plus es el hecho de que no ocupas comprar dispositivos pensados unicamente en la proyeccion de Look, si tienes fire stick por ejemplo, solo descargas la app.

Cons

Creo que hace falta incluir mas funciones y efectos.

Reasons for Choosing Look

Su interfaz facil de usar

Akara from Believe C&R

Industry: Restaurants

Very easy to start

I've never heard about digital singage before. And it was quite diffucult to control our monitors with all devices. Sometimes it may have took weeks to delete old movie. So somebody told me about signage. And I found Look. Our 20 displays are working fine with it. It took about 2 hours to make everything. So i though that it will be much harder.

Pros

Cons

More functions about content