What are Raydiant users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Raydiant software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use, cloud based program, great customer service, and fantastic Corp team."
  • icon"Raydiant has a great marketing tool. Easy to use, with tons of customizable content."
  • icon"Great Support and Follow Up. Good Value for the investment."
  • icon"Restaurant are limited capacity, People are not sitting in waiting rooms. Right now I'm paying the fee for the unit and it's sitting in my house, very hard to place it in a location to create income."
  • icon"Needs to be more intuitive - need to be aware that many users may only use infrequently - say once a month or less - and it is hard to recall how to use."
  • icon"Quite disappointing when you are relying on LIVE streaming for your customers and the system goes down and there is no support available on the weekends."

Browse all Raydiant Reviews

• Have you used Raydiant and would like to share your experience with others?

Damien

Industry: Program Development

Mira review - how it works for me.

It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Pros

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Cons

Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Robert

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

Pros

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Cons

Software is great hardware was the issue

Reasons for choosing Raydiant

at the time was because of ease of use.

December 2021

Poorly ran company

A nightmare, I had a 49.00 per month prescriptions, in the last 2 months the they charged me 147.00, 98.00 and 147.00 this is in a 30 day span, they did this too my account no notification just unexplained charges and can not reach customer service.

Pros

It displays my advertisement in my shop window.

Cons

The company is poorly ran, they over charge and it is much more expensive than the competition.

Ryan

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because: 1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution. 2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs. 3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates. 4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out. My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Pros

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

Cons

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Reasons for choosing Raydiant

Superior product with excellent customer service at a very attractive price point.

Beth

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Pros

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Cons

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Shima

Game changing software for our retail stores

Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Pros

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

Cons

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

Reasons for switching to Raydiant

Was looking for better customer support.

daryle

Easy set and maintenance!

Pros

Raydiant created an easy-to-use digital signage system for all types of users. In minutes, I can schedule, update and deploy new messages. Their integration library keeps growing making it a system that's constantly evolving! Raydiant picked the best features and integrated it into an all in one solution!

Cons

I like the current features. Ongoing updates make it best in class.

Reasons for switching to Raydiant

Better support and equipment!

david

Great product with innovative functions

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Pros

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Cons

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Jeff

Reliable, efficient, easy to use.

This is an affordable way for me to have reliable slides rotating in my store front window.

Pros

Does everything I need it to, easy set up.

Cons

Have no complaints. It could only be better for me if it was free!

Easy to set-up and implement

Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Pros

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

Cons

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

Reasons for switching to Raydiant

Remote administration was a huge factor in choosing this product.

Greg

Get Mira!

Great response - Support Team is great!

Pros

We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

Cons

keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Shena

An Easy Way To Promote Your Business

Pros

This software is easy to use and you can update your screens within seconds. It's great!

Cons

We have listings of homes for sale on our website and I wish we could connect it to Raydiant.

Evan

Industry: Wireless

Great digital signage software!

Updating digital signage easily

Pros

Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Cons

Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

Kristen

Shaky UX

I am stuck because I don’t understand using credits and/or how to apply my credits to showcase my display.

Pros

I like the variety of templates and videos.

Cons

The concept of using credits is not well explained. Customer service doesn’t know product well enough to guide customers accurately. No proper follow up to ensure user experience.

Reasons for choosing Raydiant

The product was inexpensive and seemed easy to use.

Lori

Mira Makes Life Easy

Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Pros

Plug and Play Easy to Install Intuitive Navigation Great Support and Follow Up Good Value for the investment

Cons

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Jessica

Industry: Restaurants

Digital Menus

We've been very happy so far with Raydiant.

Pros

This product is easy to use for our locations. It is easy to setup and schedule slides for our guests to view pricing.

Cons

When connected to WiFi, the menu board doesn't work when internet is out.

Robin

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Easy to use, priced right

Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Pros

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert

Quick and Easy

Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Pros

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Cons

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey

Simple and easy to use

Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going. With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Pros

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Cons

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Adam

Pet Store

I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Pros

I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Cons

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Joe

Difference maker!

It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Pros

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Cons

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Lindsay

Easy Digital Signage for Club

Overall, we are very happy with the product and it does what we needed.

Pros

The program is quick and easy to use to get your message on the Board. We use it to promote club activities and events and it's very quick to update.

Cons

The design features are pretty limited.

Kent

Frankie's Mira Review

We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Pros

Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Cons

The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Matt

Intuitive but inconsistent

Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Pros

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Cons

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Pablo

Industry: Restaurants

Communicate is everything

Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Pros

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Cons

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Raydiant