All NoviSign Reviews

Leah

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Best Employee Communication Tool

The setup was so easy! I was able to start using the product right away! I manage the screens from my desktop and update, add, remove communication pieces to the entire team. We started with one screen and quickly added others around the entire office suite. Employees love this form of communication. We recognize our team for their accomplishments, announce upcoming events, remind them of training sessions or meetings and much more. I don't think we could function as well without this amazing tool!

PROS

easy setup easy to use low cost templates/examples available the ability to have more than one user that manages the platform

CONS

It's difficult to think of a negative for this product. I truly don't have a con to list.

Thank you Leah for the 5-star review!

Replied June 2019

Anthony

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Novisign - A great starter package into the realm of Digital Signage

While it's interface is easy to use, it's a bit dated and sluggish. It could certainly use a facelift. Folks will be drawn to the ease of use and ability for even novice users to create digital signage. With off shore support, I wish they had a bit more to offer.

PROS

Easy to use. The ability for non-designers to create signage, while also catering to designers and developers.

CONS

Support lacking and dated/sluggish UI that could use a facelift.

Shauna

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

New user

Still to new to give an overall experience but knowing I can reach a live person for help has been GOLDEN!!!!

PROS

Still in the learning faze but so far it's been pretty good. Having someone to call who is knowledgeable has been great and [sensitive content hidden] has been very patient with us as the end user. In just few weeks of me playing with the different templates and uploading photos it's been getting much better.

CONS

I would have liked to see a better learning tutorial with hands on examples and walk through demos - Being not so computer savvy it was painful to get started for me and my manager.

Danielle

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Upgraded our service

Excellent experience. [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond to make sure I understood the framework and assisted by setting me up with a beginner outline.

PROS

Ease of transitioning from 1 screen to 4 screens.

CONS

Cost. Need a greater discount for multiple screens.

Toffee

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great Product that's easy to use

PROS

Easy everything really, with lots of templates to get you started. I use it in my manufacturing plants for various reasons and it's been really effective.

CONS

Some of the apps are a little confusing to configure and there's not a lot of how to's on the web.

Arkadiusz

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Very good product

Excellent company with good and very fast working people. Very good value for these money.

PROS

It is easy to use. Working very stable and fast. Excellent customer support from NoviSign company.

CONS

There is no player for IOS yet but I now that they working on player based on HTML 5 so it will be working on almost all platforms.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2018

is an easy-to-use tool from anywhere in the world where I can create and edit my content safely

With this product I have shown what I want in real time.

PROS

with NoviSign Digital Signage I can indicate the contents that I really want, with which I work more and in an easy and useful way without needing to use other software to complement it, it is very safe to use and with a single clikc add what I want to show.

CONS

It is a tool with which I have not experienced any problem, it is totally easy to use which does not produce any difficulty in its handling.

Thank for the great review! We work hard to provide the market with an easy to use digital signage software platform that supports the dynamic requirements and needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing NoviSign.

Replied May 2018

Reviewed May 2018

Even with a basic knowledge I was able to do a signage for my organization is so amazing

With the videos on YouTube, it is so easy to learn how to use the software.

PROS

NoviSign Digital Signage enabled me create some quality signage with the limited design skills I posses.

CONS

I do not have any concern with the software and even my workmates also feel satisfied for now. We feel the value for money

Thank you for the review! We are happy that even with limited graphic design experience you can create good-looking digital signage content for your organization. If you ever have additional questions, please visit our new quick start training site: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1. Thank you for choosing NoviSign Digital Signage.

Replied May 2018

KEVIN

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

I love it!

I love it!

PROS

The price is awesome! The ease of use and customer support is great.

CONS

You tube will struggle at times, but no real cons

Reason for choosing NoviSign

the price was the determining factor for me. Glad I did pick Novisign

Reviewed September 2018

Great CMS

PROS

This may be the most simple to use CMS on the market. The drag and drop widgets let you design great content in a snap.

CONS

The cost is a bit higher than some CMS with even more features, but the ease of use tends to overcome the negatives

Thank you for the positive review. We have placed a focus around the user interface and making it easy. We believe if digital signage is not easy to use no one will use the system! Because of this, we have over 20,000+ digital signs deployed across five continents that are all successfully using NoviSign┬┐s Digital Signage. On a monthly basis we also release new media widgets, as well as improvements to the existing 25+ media widgets. All software updates are free to NoviSign customers!

Replied September 2018

Brett

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

NoviSign - Best bang for your buck

PROS

Between the ease of use and flexibility of the software, it can be hard to pick the best feature. Everyone on my team who has been introduced on it became familiar and proficient in it after a few weeks of utilizing it. We use it across multiple different operating systems with no issue.

CONS

The only "issue" is that it defaults to the 24 hour clock instead of the 12 hour clock, but since they're international it is understandable.

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Replied April 2021

Livia

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Happy with the product!

Researches show that once the costumer see the picture of a different dish or drink they are 75% more inclined to actually try that.

PROS

super easy to use, just a simple "class" with costumer support to learn how to operate.

CONS

Nothing to say at the moment, very happy with the product!

Reason for choosing NoviSign

I'm sad I didn't find Novisign right at the first time around!

Reasons for switching to NoviSign

the other product was really bad, freezing the screen at all times and everytime I uploaded a new picture I had to manually reboot the box. Ridiculous!

Mike

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Las Vegas Billboard Trucks

My overall experience with NoviSign is great! Chad Bogan has always been extremely helpful and is always there if we need anything. Highly recommended!

PROS

The Software is easy to use, the best user friendly product around.

CONS

No complaints or issues. Everything works as it should.

Reasons for switching to NoviSign

NoviSign has a better product

Moez

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great product & service

PROS

Its user friendly, easy to access & clear

CONS

I am happy with what i need to do with the software.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2018

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

PROS

Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

CONS

Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth.

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you. PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770 EMAIL: 24/7 Help Desk: Support@NoviSign.com ONLINE SUPPORT CENTER: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1/ ONLINE FAQ: https://www.novisign.com/training/faq/

Replied August 2018

Wesley

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Easy to Use and amazing functionality

It has been a pleasure to work with the support team. They are always available to help us in whatever we need.

PROS

How easy it is to setup and use as well as to configure the videos.

CONS

Nothing really. It works well and we have no complaints.

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Replied September 2019