All OptiSigns Reviews

1-25 of 1,375 Reviews

Egberto

December 2021

It is one product that lives up to its hype

Cameron

Inexpensive Option; easy to use.

We are using OptiSigns for internal signage and announcements within our 70 person office staff. This will hopefully allow us to better display company achievements and news.

Pros

This software does exactly what I would hope it'd do.

Cons

It is a very functional software on PC's, however, I do wish there was better ROKU support. This would eliminate the need for an additional PC and a lot less work would be necessary.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

Price point was the ultimate determining factor.

too expensive!

Shane

Great product

Only just used the free trial and signed up, so early days, but the product offers more than our old one.

Pros

Product is very easy to use, setup and deploy. The amount of apps that can be used is massive compared to the software we used to use.

Cons

The fact that you cant output on a windows PC to multiple screens is disappointing but one we'll have to work around.

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

Lacking apps, no ability to plug into Microsoft Outlook Calendar.

Jade

October 2022

Game Changer

This has been one of the best experiences I've had with new software.

Pros

I had been searching for a solution for our TV announcements that could be updated remotely and had integration with our already existing software and Optisigns was the best solution. I am not the most tech savvy person but I was able to get Optisigns up and running within 10 minutes. For me this was a very big deal as I had tried other platforms in the past and was unable to get them running without constantly being on the phone with customer service. Optisigns has been a game changer for our company.

Cons

At this time, I have absolutely no cons.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

Its ease of use and integration with existing platforms

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Hello Jade, Thank you so much for your kind review and I'm glad you found us! We are always here to help in case you need us. Best, Gustavo S.

Replied October 2022

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

January 2023

Most easy to use and powerful digital signage software

Very good digital signage software, value for money and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, fast support, stable performance, support multiple type of hardware and operating system.

Cons

The storage show full but the package claimed storage is unlimited.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

Yodeck is only able to be used on Rasperry Pie, and the support is slow.

Steven

January 2023

Been using the free trial

Pros

Easy of use is probably the best feature so far.

Cons

I am having problems with some of my media on screen - I have reached out to Customer Services. I would like to see integration with IP cameras on windows and roku devices.

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

The raspberry pi version was buggy and would not allow for portait mode on ad non paid display.

ahmed

OptiSigns easy Deployment

Pros

ptiSigns is an excellent digital signage solution. The deployment process is seamless and straightforward, allowing you to set up your display network quickly. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to manage and update your content. The flexibility and customization options make it easy to create eye-catching and engaging content that effectively conveys your message. Overall, OptiSigns is a highly recommendable product that delivers on its promises.

Cons

OptiSigns offers several pricing plans to meet the needs and budget of different businesses. The company provides flexible options that can be customized to fit the specific requirements of each customer. For businesses looking for a more cost-effective solution, OptiSigns offers a basic plan that provides the essential features at a reduced price. This plan allows businesses to take advantage of the benefits of digital signage without breaking the bank. Overall, the reduced price plan offered by OptiSigns is a great option for businesses that are looking to minimize costs while still getting a high-quality product.

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Hello Amhed, Thanks for your awesome review, we really appreciate it. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Best, Gustavo S.

Replied February 2023

Evan

January 2023

Easy to use digital displays

Pros

My team was able to set up OptiSigns in a single afternoon. It's super easy to use out of the box and has all the features we were looking for.

Cons

Unfortunately the Roku app doesn't support the split-screen options.

Works with Roku

Silas

December 2022

Love it for my kickboxing gym

Great email support

Pros

Its easy to use. My members/customers love it. I am able to show powerful to my prospects with successful member stories. Also being digital sign, gives me so many options which is great

Cons

Need more vertical (portrait) templates. YouTube does not work in the integration in portrait mode. Facebook recommendations and Google reviews need to shuffle faster-- right now it keeps showing the same reviews multiple times instead of picking more from the database

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

I sent a list of questions to both companies before I signed up for trial. Optisigns was quick to respond with a quality response to each of my questions compared to the other. Hence I choose Optisigns

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Hi Silas, Thank you so much for your kind review and I'm glad you found us! Your feedback helps us improve our features and services, so we really appreciate it. We are always here to help in case you need us. Best, Gustavo S.

Replied January 2023

Akshat

January 2023

Best App To Make Any TV a Digital Signage!

Loving it

Pros

The most useful feature I came across is the schedule playlist option!The integration process with my restaurant business was so easy.

Cons

My team got used to it very swiftly. no issues at all

Response from OptiSigns Inc.

Hello Akshat, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad to hear OptiSigns has helped with your business. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. All the best, Gustavo S.

Replied February 2023

Jan

March 2022

More functionality at a lower price, compared to current software

I am using this to show videos in my lobby, slideshows about new services in my exam room and for my staff I am displaying a Google Data Studio dashboard that shows them their goal completions. The ability to automate a the entire process (set it and forget it) is gold, while my customers/patients see helpful and entertaining information (plus a little marketing) while they wait to be seen. Any type of business in any industry could benefit from displaying messages on a TV screen, especially since TV's are so cheap. You can even have a TV in the bathroom with a sports ticker from ESPN (a free app with OptiSigns).

Pros

I just recently signed up for a trial with OptiSigns and was sold from the first hour of playing with it. It's super easy to upload or create assets and add them to playlists. In addition there seems to be an app for every need, including embedding a Google Data Studio dashboard for my team members to look at. What I really like is that I can schedule playlists for the entire year in advance. I created playlists for every month and scheduled them for the entire year, which includes holiday messages for specific months. I am a doctor and am using OptiSigns to display slideshows in my lobby & exam room for our patients, educating them about other services we offer. Compared to the service I am currently using, OptiSigns costs half and has more functionality.

Cons

There is a upload limit of 1GB with the trial and 10GB per screen for the paid version. Since I am using this for HD videos, it would be nicer to have a more generous limit nut not a big deal.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

Ability to just start using with a fire stick instead of ordering a specific device from the company (without knowing if you'll like it).

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

OptiSigns costs much less (half price) of ScreenCloud for more functionality. Why would I not switch?

Leann

Industry: Libraries

March 2022

Calling all libraries!

We were in tough spot before we chose Optisigns. Our previous tech company had all our logins and had configured our TV for us. Now that we have Optisigns' software, we are in the driver's seat! PLUS we can link our Instagram feed and customize our playlists. So much better than just a Google slide on our TV!

Pros

We all want our patrons to know what is new to the library and what programming is coming up. Digital signage makes that easy. Optisigns makes it easier! Creating playlists by dragging and dropping uploaded images, weather widgets and videos is simple and intuitive. We used a Firestick 4K with our existing TV and we were up and running in minutes!

Cons

The website does use the same color for all of its information and boxes which causes my eye to wander a bit, trying to grab hold of something I'm looking for. A secondary color to indicate tasks I've already worked on would be great.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

The website is gorgeous! And it really does a great job of laying out the features in a way that allows you to visualize how your own project will look.

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

Our region changed tech support companies. All our login details and configurations were with our previous company.

Industry: Restaurants

Hometown Pub and Grub

So far, my experience has been great with the system and customer service.

Pros

What I like the most is the ease to set up a playlist with my own photos. The templets they have are very professional looking and easy to change the wordage and pricing. The downloading of the software was very simple, it took me about 20 minutes to set up 2 tv's

Cons

Learning to work with the dashboard could be a little bit better, but I'm sure in time I will have it down.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

1. The cost is reasonable 2. You go on their website and try the templets. 3. Customer service was always there when I needed them

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

I was looking for digital signage and I seen Nento on Facebook with a 20-day free trial, so I decided to try the product. They were to set up my menu on their playlist then I can display it on my tv's. They couldn't get the menu to fit on the screens right. They also have a marketing system with their Wi-Fi that my customers use. The wi-fi never worked properly. I called customer service 5 time and left a message, because no one answered the phone and the never got back to me till 7 days later, they said they are working on it. The issues haven't been resolved on day 12 of a 20-day free trial. I'm not waiting for day 20 to send it back, I'm in the prosses of sending their equipment back now.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great value for money, very easy to use

Our staff now have access to the most up to date information at a glance.

Pros

I really liked how simple optisigns was to set up. The templates that were provided were easily customisable and the integration of google calendar was the main reason I started to use optisigns.

Cons

I would like to see more consistency around syncing. Deleting an event on my google calendar does not sync to the optisign app. It will delete once a new event is created on the calendar.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

Optisigns is a better fit for our organisation and was within our budget.

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

Optisigns is much easier to use and integrated better with the systems we already use.

Dimitri

Extremely easy to use.

So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

Pros

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

Cons

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

I am experimenting with a few other alternative products. Have not picked a favorite yet although Optisigns has been the most used on currently.

February 2022

Awesome! Love it It is the perfect solution!

I have use a great deal of other software but this by far is the best and affordable solution ever!

Pros

It's versatility and how you can use it on almost any platform! I love how easy it is to use too!

Cons

I ran into a few problems but it was my error, the media was to big and long. Once I figured it out and converted it to fit correctly. It was beautiful!

Reasons for choosing OptiSigns

It's versatility and price!

Reasons for switching to OptiSigns

New venue with more challenging budget and limited knowledge of computers.

Jessica