• Pros

• "The price is very good. It's easy to use and design your sign. "

• "It does exactly what it is supposed to and you do not need to know any code to make it work."

• "Ease of use, flexibility, affordable solution, great and responsive support. "

• Cons

• "not as robust as some I trialed, but for the price, it works well."

• "Initially setting up our info page had a pretty big learning curve. adding and editing a slideshow was a bit confusing at first. Once I understood it, it was easy to use."

• "Certain processes could be streamlined to eliminate repetitive tasks but this is a minor inconvenience. "

Browse QuickEsign Reviews

Tom from Independence Chamber of Commerce

An excellent solution for signage

Being able to find affordable digital signage that allows us to easily customize and present on hardware that is affordable was a key for us. Quickesign checks all those boxes.

Pros

We've used Quickesigns for about 3 years and have found it easy to use and configure and regular updates improve the functionality. We also have enjoyed the cost savings from having multiple screens.

Cons

In the early days of the user interface, it was a little complicated to use. I also would like to see more apps/modules but anticipate those will come with future updates.

Tim from Tim Shelton, Attorney

Lots of positive comments

Clients & customers in our shared business space really like the signage. It pops. For me, setting it up was a little awkward but I attribute that to me rather than the software. My questions were answered live and were very, very helpful. I have recommended QuickESign to more than one person since I started using it. The value is there, the price is very reasonable. If I had a wish about it, I simply wish it was easier to use video without it taking up the whole screen. At this point, though, I'm really happy with the product and the folks behind it.

Pros

Cons

The interface is a LITTLE clunky for me. I wish it were possible to have the template displayed on your set-up screen, drop in your images/slides/videos into the set up and make it run a bit more seamlessly. Having said that, anybody can use this without a lot of effort by simply following directions. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

Response from Marathon Computing

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the review Tim. With regard to the video, one of the features of the pro version is the improved video options, which include windowed videos (not the full screen) as well as a method to cache the video when the routine starts so there are no loading graphics or delays when starting a new video. We are working on some revisions to the editor for more seamless updates. Thank you for your suggestions.

Larry from Xiocast.com

Reliable, Affordable, and Easy to Use

I have done extensive field testing with this product; I have a network of more than twelve screens scattered across town using a rather expensive alternative system. The pricing for QuickESign is certainly fair and reasonable. And while it is most certainly good quality, easy to use and reliable, we're waiting for the next generation before we go both feet in. Fair Enough?

Pros

QuickESign is a fantastic, easy to use signage resource for small businesses of many kinds. No special hardware or geek employees necessary. If you can sign into a channel on your ROKU TV or ROKU streaming device you can have a very cost effective and reliable signage service set up and ready to go in minutes. We have deployed this in a couple of different locations and it is always high quality output and very simple to use.

Cons

In simple terms, the background interface needs to be a bit more robust. For full screen applications the system works quite well. However, I find it difficult to use the Zones feature and maintain an accurate timeline inside of each Zone. I know the company is striving to improve on many levels so we don't hold this against them. We simply need a greater sense of control over our content timelines.

Bob from ST JAMES UMC

Used for church setting

Helpful for price but wanting due to issues above

Pros

Ability to create multiple presentations and make changes that upload quickly

Cons

We really need to see a spread that shows a mini image of each slide that can be dragged and dropped in a different order. It is very difficult to name files beyond the numeric file name assigned to pictures when they are saved. We also need to be able to intersperse pdf docs and other pic formats. At this point, we are forced to take a cell camera image of a printed document to get it onto a slide

Response from Marathon Computing

Replied October 2018

Hi Bob, thanks for the comments. I am happy to say that you can now upload PDF docs directly to your layout without converting to an image first. Also, I am wondering if you are still using the old version. You can certainly drag and drop your slides and the slides are labeled with your filename. Please take a look at the new version at https://quickesign.net

Mike from Popper-Razzi Gourmet Popcorn

Excellent Choice For My Store

This was a very affordable option that I chose when looking at digital signage solutions. By using integrated 50 inch Smart TVs with built in Roku it meant I didn't have to buy any other dedicated hardware per device. This allowed me to have multiple displays.

Pros

Software is very flexible. I'm very happy with the food menu layout. I'm able to update my prices fairly easily when I need to. I also use a second screen to promote my social media pages, weekly specials and product images using video, fly in images and montages.

Cons

The user interface does take a little getting used to. This was especially the case when using a mouse to make precise image placement. However, the simple workaround is to use the exact numerical entries for the height, width and screen locations.

Chuck from Modern Automotive

Gave the Lobby a Modern Look!

If you are thinking about having a digital display at your work save the time I invested in looking at the options, just get in touch with customer support and do it!

Pros

I have been running the software as an electronic menu board in my automotive repair shop for about a year now. It was easy to get set up and any questions I had were quickly handled by support team. Once I had it set up I have run it daily without any hiccups! It is an affordable solution to looking high end.

Cons

Honestly because I have had no issues, I had to reach out to remember the site to make updates (like I said I set it and forgot it about a year ago). But a quick note to customer support and they quickly responded with the information I needed.

Daniel from MPG

Great service, unbelievable value!

We looked at other systems and the upfront and ongoing fees were very high. The ease of use and cost of QuickESign made it an easy sell. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend QuickESign.

Pros

Low cost, ease of use.

Cons

Not much. We were one of the first users and features were spartan and some things didn't work well. Now everything has been fixed and features have been added.

Nico from AV Sound Right

QuickESign lives up to the name!

This software has allowed our business to provide schedules, videos, signage to our clients in a quick, easy and professional way!

Pros

- Not only is this software affordable and easy, the customer support is some of the best in the digital signage industry! Customer support has catered to my needs without hassle and made me feel like I was their top priority! - Short learning curve! If you are familiar with digital signage and designing layouts, QuickESign is a breeze. - Scheduling my layouts makes it easy to setup the signage for the week and just forget about it! - Easy to import videos, jpegs and other media to your layout. - Built in widgets such as time and weather.

Cons

Not many but there are some basic features I wish were included such as layer adjustment. It can be cumbersome to get everything layered correctly especially when copying a layout. However, if you import your files in the order you want them layered, it works. Hopefully this will be a feature added in the future.

Ed from Community Presbyterian Church

Industry: Plastics

Wonderful Value with increasing quality and functionality

I'm using QuickESign to run digital signage and company wide visual updates for a large plastics company in Elgin, IL. We installed 15+ Roku TVs and are running slides. We export our slides into an MP4 and upload them to various playlists. These MP4s need to stay under 100MB (as determined by Roku I think), so we need to use software like Handbrake to reduce the file size prior to the upload.

Pros

It is simple, affordable, and convenient (if you have Roku TVs or devices that are compatible). The cloud based nature of the software is great because I can update our digital signage from anywhere. Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to questions or requests.

Cons

The UI is clunky at times and it doesn't do the preview plane very well in browser. The UI could use a bit of an overhaul for both feel and ease of use (initially)... but now that I've been using it for 9+ months, I've got a system down. I would love to see a slicker UI. I'm used to using platforms like squarespace, and QuickESign could definitely use some polish. But functionally, it's wonderful.

Jesse from Crestview Baptist Church

Great Value in Electronic Signing

Strong set of features and ease of use with very responsive customer service. I would recommend this service.

Pros

The price is very good. It's easy to use and design your sign.

Cons

At times, you have to readjust as the software shows me a slightly different view on my surface than it does on the TV we send it to.

Brad from Holy Redeemer Catholic Church

Software and cost - Exactly what we needed

Pros

This product is very easy to setup and use on a daily basis. We keep calendar events and learning slides refreshed daily. The quality of this product is exactly what we needed. It is not as robust as some of the other products out there, but the price is also only a fraction of the others.

Cons

occasionally a TV will not update automatically - I then need to do a Roku update and refresh QuickESign, would be nice to be notified when an update is available. This is a very minor issue and is easily resolved.

Robert from Churchland K9

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

We will be customers for as long as this product remains available. Our customers love what we do with it, and that's what matters!

Pros

Most everyone knows how to use a ROKU device. That, along with a quality monitor, and you have an awesome way to display just about anything. My business is small. I also work for a large company that has an IT department that developed their own software to use for displaying. Theirs is incredibly difficult to use. QuickESign is super easy. One of the best products we've purchased for our business.

Cons

Would love a mobile app that could be used to make changes to our sign.

Great feature rich prodict

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, affordable solution, great and responsive support.

Serena from PGAFCU

Exactly what we were looking for!

Pros

The price and how easy it is to use. I like that it is used with a roku.

Cons

It would be nice if the schedule had an "End Date" so I wouldn't have to remember to remove certain pictures.

Travis from GRACE Marketplace

Better than 6K media platform

Best platform I've used, and when I have a problem I always get a live person to help me walk through my problems.

Pros

We can add slideshows, information on service per day, time, dates, change the background and colors.

Cons

It's not very user-friendly. At first, I had a hard time navigating the platform, but became more fluid after a few weeks.

Seth from Valley Bible Church

Great product

Pros

This program makes digital signage so easy

Cons

I cant find anything wrong with it. Honestly its great and if there were issues customer support would be quick!

Spyro from Fluffys Cafe & Pizzeria

Highly Recommended!

Pros

A perfect way to advertise your products in the store!

Cons

User interface a little confusing but certainly usable

Whitney from New Beginnings Baptist Church

Church Use Review

Pros

I love that I can switch slideshows effortlessly. We have an Early Learning Center within our church and each needs individual sets of graphics, I used to have to use USB's in each TV for each ministry, this is much much easier, and ensures I actually use the technology I purchased!

Cons

The overall appearance. Its just not an attractive page. Some of the terminology seems different even though the action is the same like with "layout" and "playlist"

David from Fortnight Brewing.com

March 2016

So simple to use and great results.

Pros: its real easy and simple to set up and get great results with little effort. The pricing structure and the hardware required for this digital signage product is coset effective and makes perfect sense for the small business as it is much cheaper than any other product out there. The support is first rate and they continue to provide updates and are very responsive to customers requirements. Its great that you can have multiple schedules and multiple screens displaying different content. Cons:The user interface can be a little clunky especially teh zone layout editor. It would be best if you could specify actual starting co-ordinates and frame size in pixels. Or maybe even a snap to grid as aligning it up is difficult. I found that you have to slightly adjust the image size to fit teh whole screen properly. Other than that overal its a great product at a great price

Fun, Pretty Easy, Very Useful

It's a fun and unique marketing tool. TV is something people just naturally look at when there is one. How many times have you walked into a place and watched the same 3 ads play over and over again, or better yet watch a talking head without sound so you have no idea what they are saying? We do that because when we see a screen, we watch. That is the key to quickesign.

Pros

It has lots of widgets that make your screen very dynamic and informative. It's fun to put together. It's a great marketing tool if you have foot traffic.

Cons

You have to pay more to do things like videos, extra widgets, etc...which doesn't make sense if you aren't going to reach any more people. I think the pricing should be based on your size, not theirs.

Alan from IMA Life

Industry: Biotechnology

Great option for low-cost digital signage

I started using Quickesign about a year ago and am very pleased with my choice. There are a lot of templates for first-time users and the system is robust enough for the most hardcore users. This is a great option for someone who just wants to dip their toes in the water to see just what digital signage is all about.

Pros

Easy to use templates.

Cons

Somewhat steep learning curve.

Nichelle from Redeeming Grace Church

Quick E Sign Review

My overall experience using Quick E Sign has been fun and clear. Its easy to display what I need to advertise from my computer to a tv screen.

Pros

I like that this software is east to use.

Cons

I would like more features like video and animation templates.

Tyson from Williams County Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Works great!

We are using this for advertising within the Williams County Library system. We have it deployed in Four departments at our main library and also one at each of our five branches. It's so quick and easy to manage and deploy content from one location and push it out to each area. I highly recommend to anyone needing an easy to use cloud based system.

Pros

Easy to use and can be managed from one location.

Cons

A little more functionality, but obviously that comes with time.

Martin from Avon Downtown Deli

Makes Us Look Big

Low price large screen TV's and QuickESign makes my business shine. I show images of upsell items and customers buy. I run several restaurants and one of them is a BBQ joint. My bread and butter is the BBQ sandwich but my big money comes from RIBS and CHICKEN. By showing pic and videos of these items is what sells it. Pictures on the wall can't compare, humans look at TV's. This is a fact we have doubled the number of sales of up sell items with the use of digital visual aides. At another restaurant we are fine dining. I installed a TV outside near the front door above the menu case. What ever items we need to sell we put on display and wow it dictates what the customers buy. Once again people look at video screens.

Mark from NBTA Credit Union

Good Value

Pros

It works and is reliable. The user interface is basic but easy to use. The price is great.

Cons

With the basic package I chose, I can only upload one video. Using this as a digital signage solution, I have to edit my smaller ad videos into one video and upload that video since I can only upload one. Takes a little extra time on my end.

Daniel from Anytime fitness

What a great product

I am using this in my gym to advertise our classes and specials. I did the trial first. had a couple of questions, customer support was great. They walked me through my small learning curve and I was up and running. Great product! Great customer service! Two qualities hard to find in one company.

Pros

Easy to use. Out of the box ready to go. The software is supper user friendly.

Cons

Could use a few more widgets.

Scott from Piasa Armory

Great for those who don't want on site hardware

I didn't want to invest in a local hardware device and was looking for a cloud based solution. QuickESign was the only thing available on Roku and was priced at the perfect level for my business.

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to make changes Photo and video uploads are simple

Cons

Formatting can be tricky and getting text to show properly requires a bit of fighting sometimes.

Sarah from Scenic Community Credit Union

Gets the job done well!

Pros

QuickESign is super easy to use. Setup of signs is simple and once you've got that done upload is easy as well.

Cons

Scheduling of playlists is not super intuitive. It would also be nice if it were easier to set up separate playlists and schedules for separate signs under the same account but this is not a big issue.

Joseph from Willyard Elementary

Easy, Quick and Affordable!

We utilize this for a news board, in our elementary school. This software allows us to post lunch menus, photographs, weather and news. The students and parents are always looking to our tv to see what is happening at school.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable

Cons

Needs a little polishing to make it a little more user friendly.

dan from Youthful Trends

Want more business, use QuickESign

I have been using QuickESign for a little while now and the results have been amazing. I have it streaming in the store and use it to constantly upload video commercials I produce as well as weekly and daily sales. It has been great for conversion. Because we offer so many different services and we are a tanning salon. While people are waiting they are getting slammed with all our different service and many buy more services that sometimes they didn't know we had. It's been a very valuable tool. I recently helped a local restaurant that is opening up to get setup as well.

Jed from Ames Free Library

It Has Potential

The product has had some bugs on our end, but the quick courteous and extremely helpful responses from the support department has more than made up for the minor tech issues. Every minor issue with the software we have encountered has been responded to and corrected typically within 24 hours. The product suits our needs, and I fully expect it to improve even further as we move forward. I have recommended this product to several other libraries that we have relationships with.

Response from Marathon Computing

Replied May 2016

Thanks Jed. I look forward to your trying out our brand new layout editor.

QESign Review

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. Was able to set up quickly.

Cons

The software itself is quite basic and doesn't have very many bells and whistles. Would have liked to have more (appealing) template options

FRED from FEATURE

Great Software On larger package

We own an ad agency and it's a way to great customers and prospects. We also represent a good number of clients who can potentially use it. I have recommended it to one or two already.

Pros

It's a great way to manage signage. Easy to use.

Cons

We only use the software lightly for occasional lobby signs. We are on the smallest package which doesn't really do that much. We did the trail on the larger package and it was nice.

April from New Beginnings Church

Pros

Simple structure and purpose. We needed something to display rotating "slides" on multiple TV's in our church lobby, and we wanted to access them all remotely. We love the ability to create multiple playlists, schedules, and even incorporate videos in addition to images. Love the preview feature as well!

Cons

The software itself looks a little out-dated, and sometimes the buttons are not intuitive and laid out in an easy-to-understand manner. The terms can get a little confusing as well, between Layout, Playlist, etc.

Tanis from JDZ Media Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy Digital Signage

I love it!

Pros

This software is so easy to setup and easy to use.

Cons

I have been using this system for about four months now, I have yet to find something wrong with this system.

Dana from Superior Productions Marketing

Great product

Overall satisfied with the quality and ease of use. Looking forward to future developments and options.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Cant control remotely from other locations such as on off controls

Dave from Strictly by hand car wash and Davi nails

Nice product

Using this in my two store and it works outstanding. Love this product. I'm gonna recommending this product to my other business friends. Thanks

Pros

So far so good

Cons

Na

Robb from New Garden Friends School

Good basic electronic sign program

Pros

Ability to create & vary custom layouts.

Cons

It takes lots of trial/error to get the sign display to match the layout display when logged in to their site. When pictures transition in a slideshow, it sometimes appears small, then large, or otherwise has little "hiccups" that prevent a smooth transition.

Ryan from Blanchester Theater

Easy to use and affordable. I like that it runs on roku. Haven't had a need yet to use their call in support since there haven't been any issues.

Pros

Works with roku

Cons

Videos are cumbersome

Response from Marathon Computing

Replied January 2017

Hi Ryan, You may want to try the pro version for its improved video features which includes windowed videos and the preloading of videos which eliminates any startup graphics for streaming.

Sarah from Heritage elementary school

March 2016

It is great and easy to use for anyone. We use it in our lunchroom to communicate announcements.

Pros- very easy to troubleshoot on the actual tv, great customer service, signage clear and uploads well, lots of options for changing scripts on multiple devices, consistent Cons-wish there more widget options, the website setup screen is a little confusing with the start and stop times option and scripts, better on screen directions would help, size limit on uploading files could be increased.

March 2016

Peter from CARES Outreach Services, Inc.

Great for Promoting your Business

We have used QuickESign at a few events to help promote our Organization as well as present Information. It's been very useful, easy to edit, and has proved to be a very useful tool. Because we use it on a Roku Device, it's extremely portable and since the content is online it is secure and easy to access. Gone are the days of the old Powerpoint presentations and risking theft of your laptop!

Arbi from RB Homes Realty

March 2016

Great addition to the office!

I am real estate broker and use this to advertise my listings at my office. People always say how professional it look and I get compliments. It was very easy to set up and start but i did have a few issues here and there that customer support helped me with. The Content builder was simple and straight forward. Im in the free trial part now and will sign up continue using QuickESign.

Michael from Prestige Fitness

Great Product!

My overall experience with this product has been a pretty good one thus far. I have using this for my business on multiple screens for just under 1 year. My only suggestion would be some sort of template offering with high resolution graphics. Other than that, great customer service and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support

Cons

Lack of high resolution templates

QuickESign was quick and easy!

I have only good things to say; cost, ease of use, effectiveness with customers, etc. Support was very responsive and follow up and follow through has been outstanding. I highly recommend QuickEsign. We're saving /year and we can make changes anytime. The whole Roku integration was seamless and we can flip our TVs from sports to the QuickEsign in seconds.

Pros

Ease of use Flexible Easy to operate Quick to add, change Inexpensive

Cons

I would love to see an integration with Facebook.

Steven from Loyal Order of Moose

Love this service!

Seriously we do! I am the Jr. Governor of a Loyal Order Of Moose lodge in Orlando, Florida. At our lodge we have been looking for a way to do digital signage for a while and every option seemed overly expensive for our non-profit. Then I found QuickESign and man do our members really love being able to see all of our upcoming events!

March 2016

Moises from iglesia cristo el redentor

it was great!

honestly the design is bad.. it looks like someone from the 90's designed it. I think the development and the way this works is great. its the interface and layout that needs a refresh sometime. its a new idea with an old look. i feel im in the early internet days when i use this. thanks guys! keep up the great work!

Aaron from Grace Christian Academy

Quick and Professional

I was in the market for a digital signage that looked professional, gave me the ease of editing from multiple devices, and was easy to boot. QuickESign has accomplished all of these. Our digital sign is the first things people see when they walk into our building, and I have been very happy with this service.

Wayne from WD Information Systems

March 2016

Flawless & Getting Better!

The Web application is well designed, intuitive and virtually flawless. The expediant customer service reply when support related questions are raised is top notch. The constant improving upon and addition of widgets is instrumental to creating and maintaining eye catching/retaining media. Thank You!

Glenn from Church by the Chesapeake

QuickESign

QuickESign is a quick easy way to set up a digital sign board. We use it in our church along with a Roku Streaming Stick to display announcements on a TV in the lobby. The ability to re-order announcements, and update quickly are great features. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Jennifer from Shawnee Computer

March 2016

Easy to use digital signage you can set up anywhere!

Load it on any Roku device and you have an inexpensive but professional digital sign! I love several of the new features including the customizable clock, translucent backgrounds, and especially the live data feeds! It is easy to program, and runs smooth. Highly recommended.