All REACH Reviews

Brian

Happy Administrator & User

We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Cons

Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

Chelsea

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great for Internal Communcations

Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Pros

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Cons

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Reasons for choosing REACH

When comparing all the products, Reach hit all the points we needed and were looking for. Also, we were fortunate enough to talk with another user of Reach and gather their experience and they had nothing but positive news to share. They were right!

Cody

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

It's great when it works

Working with REACH and their support overall has been ok but the stability of what we purchase could use some improvements.

Pros

It is indeed very easy to get going and update the content on our players.

Cons

Keeping it running is a headache, the players disconnected frequently and become de-synced from the REACH network often. Sometimes in the 2 hours it takes to transport a player from where we configure them to their final location an update's been pushed and we now need support to fix it.

Stephen

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Creating Educational Access with REACH

We have enjoyed using REACH for over three years. Great staff and response time to any issues.

Pros

REACH has allowed our school district to communicate to our community in an efficient and stylish way. The best feature of this software is its video integration using video files and YouTube links. We have been able to include full video programs into our graphic message board.

Cons

We have had issues with the social media layouts and integration. The software includes URLs that might be included in a Facebook or Twitter post.

Reasons for choosing REACH

The software included weather, time and social media integration.

Reasons for switching to REACH

More functionality and remote access was extremely important

Michelle

Reach Digital Signage great value

Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Cons

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

Reasons for choosing REACH

Reach, at the time, provided a Facebook Live feature to be broadcasted to all of our LED signage. This feature is no longer supported, which is a bummer. I wish they will reinstate this feature.

Angie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

February 2022

Excellance

I have had a great experience with Reach. When I have a problem they are quick to get it resolved.

Pros

I like the image display and the updates. Our ambulances look great on the monitor and it is the first thing people see when they walk in. The combination of the images with the scrolling updates looks very professional and helps with communication within the company.

Cons

The software is very easy to use. I don't know of anything I would list as a negative feature.

Reasons for choosing REACH

We chose Reach due to ease of use and competitive pricing.

Erick

Reach Digital Signage software

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay. Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Reasons for switching to REACH

Viewneo was too complicated and required I be onsite with the product to customize.

REACH review

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Pros

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Cons

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

Reasons for choosing REACH

Price of program and hardware as well as customer service.

Reasons for switching to REACH

REACH offered more flexibility with content and outstanding setup assistance.

Good commercial signage software for complicated roll outs

They are a really great group of people. I really like the team and they are good at sorting out any issues we had.

Pros

I like that almost anything is possible as far as sending various content to a network of displays. The software to push content to displays is easy once you're trained up. I no longer work at the company where I used this software.

Cons

When something is flexible it can be complicated and not very pretty and I think both of those things are true about running content through Reach.

Reasons for choosing REACH

I was not involved in the process. I would advise to focus as much or more on hardware requirements and costs as I would the software for content deployment.

Reasons for switching to REACH

I was not involved in the switch but I have used Reflect Systems too. From what I understand there was hardware issues with Reflect. The truth is that there will always be hardware issues with this kind of product.

Kisha

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Pros

The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Cons

Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

Reasons for choosing REACH

REACH came with some good recommendations from other Ys. Also, it was exactly what we needed and what we were looking for with.

Reasons for switching to REACH

They lacked functionality and good customer support.

Dalton

Industry: Food Production

Great software and design overall

Besides some previous models having hardware issues, the overall experience has been great. Customer support is quick to assist.

Pros

Our customized Opal Foods dashboard that displays the temperature and weather of all our locations while also displaying announcements.

Cons

The 'player' names under the player tab do not match the 'playlist' names under the announcements tab. For example, one of our playlist names is "Demo", which does not reflect the corresponding player name "Hathaway Processing". This can be a problem when moving players around.

Reasons for choosing REACH

REACH was quick to send out a demo unit with a customized dashboard for Opal Foods. Packet presentation and correspondence contributed as well.

Reaching our Youth!

Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pros

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Cons

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Reasons for choosing REACH

Originally I was not the program manager and the previous manager talked to me about what we wanted to have to get youth involved more. We researched many different things but did not pick out anything other than REACH. We loved what it had to offer and the went with it. At first the previous manager did not use it because of other reasons and when I took over I was very excited to get rolling with all the divers tools REACH has to offer! Thanks!

Jereme

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Pros

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Cons

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Bruce

Reach Software

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Reasons for choosing REACH

They did an excellant job of selling the product. I asked for certain thing it could accomplish and the sale person provided the necessary information. It was easy in making our decision.

Reasons for switching to REACH

Ease of use, ability to upload and time rebroadcasts for patrons.

Peggy