• Pros

• "The software is very flexible and easy to use."

• "It is easy to use. Intuitive and very flexible."

• "It's easy to use and the layout is easy to navigate. The price fits our budget and the customer service is outstanding. "

• Cons

• "Depending on your hardware setup, some apps require additional tweaking to make sure they work well, but it is nothing too difficult. "

• "I haven't found anything that is a real con about the software. The only problems I have had dealt with our WiFi connectivity. Once we got that worked out we have had no more issues."

• "Ideally, I would like even more customization on the look and fell of certain apps. But overall there is nothing I dislike so far."

Browse ScreenCloud Reviews

David F from CMIT Solutions, Inc.

Powerful Digital Singnage Simplified

Pros

Easy to use and portal. Highly flexible and reliable operation. Many Content plugins available for simple drag and drop content extensions. Turn any consumer display device into your own high quality digital display signage. Excellent web interface for management and scheduling. Value for money and great ROI

Cons

Would like more flexibity for admin / management from mobile devices. Additional portal roles for system admins so that they can delegate roles to power users for management of content and schedules.

Jacob from Paragon Foods

Great Signage Solution!

We have used the software to broadcast safety-related information throughout our facility. We also use it as a means of getting announcements out there for our HR and Marketing departments.

Pros

The software is very flexible and easy to use.

Cons

While there are a lot of apps to use and ways you can add content, it would be nice to see continued growth in this area. There also appear to be some apps that do not always work or have a sub-par quality to them.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

ScreenCloud seemed like a more reliable, better polished, product. The interface was easier to use and more intuitive.

Steven from West Ohio Conference UMC

ScreenCloud is simple and flexible

I inherited ScreenCloud from an employee that never fully implemented the installation. I took it over the project and got it implemented in about a day. That includes setup of several applications being used across multiple displays. The message here is that it's simple.

Pros

ScreenCloud is simple to setup and flexible to apply to multiple displays, i.e. TVs.

Cons

Most of the APPS that comes with ScreenCloud is useful but limited. I don't like some of the limitations but it seems that the developers have been working to improve the capability so newer features might be coming.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

It was already here and being paid for. I did look at other products but they stacked up about the same so I stayed with ScreenCloud. I've had not major complaints.

Mitch from SpawGlass

Great potential but a lot still to develop

This is just used as our entry way marketing material. This has been more of a head ache than it should have been.

Pros

Ease of use is a fact. I liked the layouts and basic idea of this product. That was about it.

Cons

Needs more native apps. Not a very "smart" program (i.e. have pictures in a custom zone to a special size - this requires me to go back to marketing team to re-edit the photos down to what the app can handle. This should be done as part of the program to allow for overall easier use). While the support team is quick to respond, they missed the mark greatly in actually addressing the issues and are rather snarky when you point out the pitfalls of the program. There are misspellings in the warnings that pop-up throughout their app. It is all around a work in progress.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

It was suggested to us by another company.

Response from ScreenCloud

Replied October 2019

Hi Mitch, this is Adam, the Head of the Support team at ScreenCloud. I'm really sorry you've been experiencing these issues. We take your feedback seriously, so thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. We're always trying to improve our app and stay on top of an agile work environment and sometimes we don't meet the standards we want to achieve for our customers. Although we've built ScreenCloud to optimize your images to look at their best for your screens, in some cases you'll need to edit the dimensions of the image to capture the area you want to show the most. To make this easier, we've been developing a new app to help you do just that. We've also been revising our on-boarding experience to share the good practices as early as possible. I'd really appreciate it if we had a call to get to the bottom of this and also show you what we've been working on. I'll make sure to personally reach to you.

Brian from Canadian Science Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Great Value, Ease of Use, Features, Integration and Customer Service

ScreenCloud has excellent customer service that is fast and knowledgeable. The product is constantly evolving and improving with new features and integration. They provide a lot of very useful and informational instructions and online training in both the technology and the business uses.

Pros

The easy of use, the feature set, the integration, the customer support, and all the great training and information information provided on both the technology and business applications.

Cons

Would be nice to have a virtual test screen feature so you can see the result of your changes before applying it to the actually screen. Right now you have to apply it to the actual screen to see the results of your change.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

Ease of use, feature set integration, customer support and value

Danny from AgReliant Genetics LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Started with one, now they are at every location in the company.

We now have the ability to get messages out to every employee. Screencloud has improved our communication between management and the staff.

Pros

My favorite part of Screencloud is how it stays connected using a Firestick. If the internet goes down for a minute, it reconnects when it's back up. I started with one screen at my location and corporate liked it so they expanded to 30 or so now.

Cons

We have not been able to get our in-house employee app to sync with Screencloud.

Response from ScreenCloud

Replied February 2020

Hi Danny, Thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad to see ScreenCloud has been beneficial for you and your team. I'd love to introduce you to our Account Management team. They'll be able to help you find the best way to show your in-house employee app on your screens and also share tips on how to make the most of your ScreenCloud account. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll make sure to reach out by email with more details. Thanks a lot, Markella

Jessica from Paradise Valley Estates

Flexible Community Digital Signage

I went through a two-week trial of the 2015 version of ScreenCloud and it surpassed my expectations. Shortly after, ScreenCloud Studio became available and I switched over. The Studio allows for complex scheduling, which is great. The dashboard is really intuitive and easy to use. There are ample tutorials that help me get the most out of the platform. And, there are so many apps available that I'm still finding new ones to implement.

Pros

The functionality of this software is so diverse. I chose the software to replace an in-house TV channel with significant cost savings. Along the way, I was able to convert paper corkboards into digital displays and am now working on a touch screen kiosk for our community. Our company had been looking at using three separate vendors to accomplish these projects. This software is easy to use and the more I use it, the more features I find.

Cons

ScreenCloud Studio is still new, and I switched over immediately so I've had a few hiccups, but the support team is extremely responsive.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

I chose ScreenCloud over other solutions because it is so flexible.

Lance from MoneyLion

ScreenCloud is Exactly What We Needed...

Screencloud support is extremely responsive when I had a question as well as an issue. The thing I like most about ScreenClodu is it just works. It is basically set it and forget it if that is the approach you want to take. It can also be as hands on as you want.

Pros

The ease of use of the product, and the ability to utilize with different mediums such as FireStick and Chromecast. I also like the ability to seamlessly add content to our library, the scheduling ability and the available apps. There are just so many good things about the solution.

Cons

I would like to see discounts for multiple screens.

Danny from The XCEL Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Digital Signage Made Easy

Pros

The ease of use and the interface of the management software. It's super simple and they have a great knowledge base to help you find answers to common (and not so common) questions. The content is amazing, too! The ability to play videos and display your Facebook/Google recommendations was the selling point. We have a constant loop of company branded videos, links to website and social media, company announcements, as well as a weather and news feed to keep people in our lobbies entertained.

Carissa from Parkway Christian Center

Awesome

ScreenCloud has been great. In addition to loving the product and how it fits our needs, customer service has been outstanding. At initiation and set up someone walked me through the whole process, extended my trial while I got our leadership on board. Then with COVID and our doors being shut, ScreenCloud has been outstanding in helping us through this time.

Pros

It is easy to use. Intuitive and very flexible.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

Price, flexibility, start up used simple TV and fire stick. Online platform accessible from any browser. It allowed us to set up different screens with different feeds. Did require a "commitment" and it was a very low investment cost.

Leslee from North Valley Baptist Schools

Efficient app for school digital signage, always improving, & strong customer service

Pros

I use this software for the display screens on our K-12 campus. ScreenCloud is completely web-based so it's easy for me to access it at school, at home, or anywhere else, and update on the go. At the moment, you do need to be on a desktop/laptop to access the control panel, but once you have a playlist set up, sometimes it's just a matter of updating a Google document or slide, which can be done from your phone. I wouldn't be surprised if ScreenCloud develops a mobile app soon. They are always improving their product, they're always adding new apps, and they have always provided me with excellent customer service. ScreenCloud doesn't require a huge amount of time to set up or maintain. It has a very user-friendly interface and you get instant results, especially when combined with Google slides and Canva templates. It's light. It provides the tools I need to run what is essentially a digital bulletin board for K-12 students as well as faculty and staff. I'm able to communicate and promote relevant, essential information and events effectively. I can easily display photo galleries and play video playlists of recent student activities and accomplishments. It's a great product. You can tell the developers and their customer service team care about the quality of their work.

Cons

It'd be really convenient to have a ScreenCloud app where I can create/edit playlists and content from my phone. I like the apps that ScreenCloud has provided in their content library. It'd be great if we could customize those apps to match our school colors.

Paul from CT Public

Industry: Broadcast Media

ScreenCloud is Awesome

We are the most unique public media company in the country, having a school in our corporate headquarters that is by day the satellite campus for Hartford's Journalism & Media | Culinary Arts | High School Inc. High School and at night, veterans and adult learners. ScreenCloud enables us to display exemplary student work and engagingly message the students, professionals and visitors.

Pros

ScreenCloud is super easy to use throughout the process of creation, updating, uploading, posting and scheduling video, pictures and graphics.

Cons

There could be more native functionality, rather than relying on 3rd party apps that require a separate sign-in and fee.

Michael from Barrett Insurance Agency LLC

Awesomely Easy & Budget Friendly!

Overall, we are extremely happy with ScreenCloud. Incredible service and we love having some eye popping content rather than a sign. Love the ease of signing in, and may add screens!

Pros

The options for installation. We went with an Intel Compute Stick, and it was incredibly easy to setup and operate. LOVE the many ways you can customize the screen layout, the ease of creating playlists, uploading content, and LOVE THE APPS! We use the news ticker on the bottom at all times, toss in the weather once in a while, etc.

Cons

We initially used the Google Slides app to pull in the various images we wanted. That became problematic in grabbing the feed, so we went and uploaded the files directly. Wish it was easy to schedule, I have not had time to really optimize the scheduling feature, as it seems like it would take quite a bit of time.

Sarah from Uncork’d

Focus on your content and they do the rest

I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

Pros

This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

Cons

I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

John from Kings of Vapor

Simple, but lacking depth.

ScreenCloud is easy to use and works well, but if you're looking for analytics, tech spec reports, quick customer service, affordability, and deep options for power/pro users, then its not the ticket. I won't recommend ScreenCloud for medium to large businesses that use multiple screens in multiple locations. This is made more for a very small business operating 1-5 screens with no need for deep options.

Pros

The simplicity of ScreenCloud is terrific and the web-based UI is well designed.

Cons

ScreenCloud is lacking depth in the user options and file permissions field, there are no analytics, and doesn't work well on the Android platform. For the price per screen, its not competitively priced for large deployments.

Fabian from Lycee Francais de San Francisco

Real-Time automated Digital Signage

It allows real-time and automated information about events and happenings at our school.

Pros

We use screen cloud to display live Twitter and Instagram feeds throughout our Campus. The interface is clean, easy to use and accessible via a web browser from everywhere. Lots of additional app integration are available and being added regularly. The Screencloud staff is very responsive and helpful. What I particularly like is the clean design of the displayed apps. It looks very professional.

Brandon from Whitworth University

Perfect solution for our campus

Pros

Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

Cons

The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

Price and ease of use

Super good, The product is super good and easy to use. I tried others and these guys are the best.

Ease of use great support from the Screen cloud team runs on inexpensive hardware

Pros

Ease of use. I have tried others which really didn't work. This product is easy to use and gives great results. + the new apps look fab. On the occasion when I have contacted screen cloud they have been lovely to work with. Very helpful and they gave great recommendations. I couldn't be happier with the product and the support. If there were extra stars that I could give I would.

Cons

I work for a small charity and funds are always tight. So the cost is the only thing I could see as a negative. Saying this having tested other products the price is definitely worth it for this product.

Rod from Compass Community Church

Great Product, always adding quality options. I've implemented Screen Cloud at 2 organizations.

It has worked beautifully in our context, and I am always recommending it to other churches/camps.

Pros

We use it for several teams at different sites and schedules. The flexibility to customize the content at different times is simple and I love that I can do this from anywhere (with internet).

Cons

Some extra customization to the schedule would be great. For example, when we have a weekend event, it'd be great to be able to create the schedule to turn on and back off for that event in advance. I think pricing for bulk screen would be great too. For example, we have 2 TV's that are always playing the same content in the same building, but in different areas. It'd be great to pay for 1 screen instead of 2 in that case.

Graham from WMW

Great product.

I have used it ScreenCloud in two organisations and it has been an excellent experience.

Pros

Quick and easy to use Pricing structure Some good apps to use

Cons

Limited function towards Office 365 (business)

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

It is simply better in all areas!

Don from Houston Christian High School

Great digital signage

Pros

ScreenCloud is easy to use. Easy to set up. Works on most hardware. If you are a Google School or Business, ScreenCloud has many apps to integrate with Google

Cons

If you divide screens into teams, it would be nice to be able to administer all the screens from one login if you are an administrator

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

Ease of use and cost of product. Tech Service has been great!

Camille from Leading Note Studios

Industry: Music

Love this app and the value it brings to my lobby.

I love this and I’m having so much fun with making the slides!! THANK YOU!

Pros

I had been searching and trying so many different ideas and would constantly ask other business how they put together the TV personal stuff in there lobby with no success on my own. I think it was finally the term digital signage that finally I was able to search with and found Screen Cloud. Within several hours I had a playlist and after purchasing the equipment for less than $50 I had it up and running! Everything I had been searching for and the kids love seeing their photos, activities and and even make slides with fun facts that they like to read.

Cons

I make all the slides in Canva then upload - so easy and I had already been using Canva. If there was a way to edit a slide when a mistake is made that would be heaven but it is still so easy to fix and reload.

Easy Setup, Instant Success

We needed an easy to use digital solution to replace our old bulletin boards where we hung information like monthly newsletters, fundraising brochures, and other important items for our customers to read. Having the ability to drag and drop content like pictures, pdf files, apps, and website links was just the type of thing we were looking for. We found this software from our church which just installed a display in its lobby for communications with the congregation. We received a quick tutorial from our pastor on how to add content and within a week we had purchased and installed a tv in our dance studio waiting area and had the software displaying pictures of our students and communication for our parents. So far everyone has provided positive feedback on the content displayed.

Pros

This software was very easy to install and start using. Completely user friendly. Having the option to incorporate apps like weather and ESPN with the communications content I needed to display digitally with my customers is great. The easy drag and drop interface made it a snap to get going, even for someone who is not tech-savvy like myself.

Cons

So far everything about this software has been great.

Kevin from Boston College

Simple and Amazing Quality

My experience has been great. We use it for team messaging and the ease of use is key.

Pros

Setup was easy and was able to use existing infrastructure with the amazon fire stick. Anyone can add to it via the website and they have great apps to add additional use.

Cons

Wish I could change the individual slide lengths when uploading PowerPoint slides.

This is a great web and app based service. Costs are a tiny fraction of the traditional approach.

Improved communication with staff. We transmit organizational information, safety, team building messages, along with general interest news and weather.

Pros

Easy to use, web-based, very low cost. This software allows us to leverage content from outside sources such as YouTube, Twitter, and news services, as well as posting our own content directly. Hardware is very low cost. Other traditional electronic signage services could have been up to 10x more expensive with no ability to use web-based content.

Belinda from Technimark - WV

Industry: Plastics

ScreenCloud evaluation for Manufacturing Plant

I watched the webcast recording that our rep provided (I missed the live webcast). It was awesome. I am now recommending ScreenCloud as our digital signage option. It is so easy to use and has so much to offer compared to other services I have tested.

Pros

I was charged with evaluating different digital signage services. I found ScreenCloud to be the most cost-friendly flexible option. They offer unlimited FREE support, training and a wide range of apps to really customize our messages. I watched the training webcast done by our rep, who was very friendly, charming and informative. I have not yet implemented it but I have recommended it as our solution. Other services were bulky, some were outrageously priced and required expensive hardware, additional costs to develop or customize their "templates" or hidden costs for a lot of the apps. Support and training was not unlimited and/or free.

Cons

I do wish that it worked directly with Samsung Smart TVs without the TV sticks. It does with Android TV's OS but not the Samsung OS.

Sarah from Minnesota Wild

ScreenCloud has been an incredible, easy solution for employee messaging

Pros

Simple interface and the ability to make changes that immediately take effect. The features available are great as well.

Cons

having to register the player to the screen, we've encountered a few issues where the app gets unregistered somehow and we have to re-enter the access code

Wendell from TechValet

Daily and dependable

Pros

very little trouble deploying content and managing

Cons

voice tech support not offered but does exist

Tero from Cafe Kaisuli

How to easily show your company offers/prices etc.

Pros

There is very easy put different pages. We use example price list and different offers.

Cons

Schelude, only what need more now are I want make example offers what coming every month first week or every Chrismast.

Anthony from eitas

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Pretty Awesome Application

We have found it to be the best application for our needs. We use it daily (and often many times daily). It's such a great tool to have. Keeps everyone informed and makes us look cutting edge.

Pros

Does everything we need. Terrific price. Looks professional. Easy to use.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve on getting the Chromecast setup to start using the ScreenCloud, but that's very, very minimal.

Teandra from CTC Chiropractic

I like it.

Pros

I was looking for something to transition out of PowerPoint slides. After an extensive google search I found screencloud. It was very easy to setup and get going. You don't need a ton of equipment. For me it was my existing TVs and Fire Stick. I had it up and running in less than an hour (this included creating content to display). My favorite feature is the ability to change the screens without physically being near the TV. I work from home some days, and I change the screens from the comfort of my bed. If you want something that looks good and is easy to get going, this is it.

Cons

If I had to choose a con it would be more apps. I would like more versatile app availability.

Steve from Stratford Insurance Group

ScreenCloud Perfect for Our Needs

I am using ScreenCloud in a small independent insurance agency. Our content currently is a mix of motivational thoughts, sales data, employee information including calendar items for meetings, and news and sports updates.

Pros

Very easy to use and a variety of ways to display content. The integration with many apps, especially dashboard apps and Google Data Studio is especially helpful for my use case.

Cons

Having used the software for about 2 months, I have not yet found any issues that would I would call a con. Like all apps I use, I am hopeful that ScreenCloud will continue to enhance the app in ways that I can't image. But when added features and functionality by the developers are released I always say "oh why didn't I think of that?".

If you have screens, you need ScreenCloud

I oversee our organization's marketing department. In recent years, we've shifted away from printed promo materials and toward digital. This has resulted in a number of different makes/models of cheap TVs spread across our locations. After trying many homegrown solutions, this finally hit the mark. Makes managing digital content deceptively easy and is agnostic to device type.

Pros

It works with pretty much any hardware. With ScreenCloud and a couple of FireTV sticks, we were able to breathe new life into a dinosaur of a system. It allows for central management of screens from a single interface. And it just works.

Cons

I'm searching by brain for something I didn't like about this, but can think of nothing. Easy to setup, easy top operate, priced fairly.

Murphy from Immense

Great Product with Wonderful Support

Being able to make one slide show and push it to all my locations at one time and change the format remotely on the fly

Pros

How east it is to setup, and all the different add-ons you guys offer

Cons

Only issue I had was after a recent update to your software I had to reboot all my Fire Stick in all my 23 locations.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

Because of your great support

Justine from Cebu International School

It's been great for our school!

We're able to show information and notices from school on our lobbies, and it's been helpful!

Pros

It's easy to use, and it requires minimal training for others who would like to use the software.

Cons

I wish we were able to show 1 content to 2 screens instead of setting up 2 screens for two TVs.

simon from simply residential estate agents

Fantastic software

this is the best software to run our screens

Pros

This is so easy to set up you don't have to be a wizz kid to set it up and it works right out of the box

Cons

there is virtually nothing I can say we don't like

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

we like the price and the simplicity of the Screencloud software

Bruce from Technology Made Simple

Screencloud - great for reption area displays

While slef learning, it was easy to immediately see the result, and once finalized, easy to publish to an Amazon Firestick running the ScreenCloud app and onto the display.

Pros

The flexibility to have up to have zones on the display - invaluable!

Cons

Somewhat of a learnign curve, but once mastered, easy to use

Carlos from Epiphany Spa & Wellness

ScreenCloud for Small Business

ScreenCloud has been a positive experience overall and I would recommend it to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros

I use ScreenCloud to manage the content on the tv in my wife's spa, from my home office. It easy to use, it works and it's reliable.

Cons

I wish you can toggle between tv layouts depending on video dimensions. Example: if the tv layout currently includes a bottom news ticker, a side bar and a large square (3 different information pieces at the same time) and we want to show a 16:9 video - it would be great if the screen layout would automatically change to 16:9 and only show the video, then switch back to the original 3 section layout.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

Ease of use and pricing.

Reid from Silverwood Theme Park

Employee Engagement Made Easy

Overall I really enjoyed ScreenCloud. It was a very effective tool to maintain communication with employees in multiple working locations.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. We also used multiple displays with ease.

Cons

I had a difficult time attaching a GIF file to the presentation.

Nicholas from Patterson Unified School District

Put simply, it works.

We had a few questions/issues and support response time was fast and helpful. The solution from the start was super simple and easy to deploy. We have been very happy with it and look forward to launching our new school year with new digital billboards at our DO and conference rooms. We hope to deploy the system to more sites as the new year progresses

Pros

The software is easy to use, setup, and deploy. Our internal users who add posts have found it useful to update and add features.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes at the moment. It performs the functions they promise and my users are able to make changes without calling IT every time they have to work with it.

Alana from Ida Rupp Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Super User Friendly

Pros

Cons

Custom sizing the screens could be easier but we haven't really worked with customer service to resolve it.

Jerome from American Theater Dance Workshop

Industry: Performing Arts

ScreenCloud Review

We needed a professional looking and easy to use screen control app for our lobby. This was the best by far.

Pros

Ease of use. Professional look. This was the best app by far.

Cons

Would like to be able to cycle through apps within the schedule.

Tom from Independence Chamber of Commerce

The best digital signage solution at a reasonable price point.

Pros

Very easy to configure, build custom slides, import graphics and video and a wide selection of apps.

Cons

I would like to see a pricing structure that gives a reduced cost for additional screens.

Frankie from Kenney Communications, Inc.

Industry: Graphic Design

Best signage solution I've seen

I was running mac minis with custom kiosk software, and having to remote in to transfer files for any changes with each machine. Screencloud allows me to manage the playlists much more easily.

Pros

I love that this software is manageable within my browser, works with my machines and is very easy to set up. I especially love that I can add/remove media within minutes. And if there's a power outage or wifi problem, the ads keep running since the software caches the playlist on the machine.

Cons

Nothing really, it does what I need it to.

Tracey from C&W Global, Inc

ScreenCloud - More for Less

Great tool to use for communicating with employees - I have received very positive feedback.

Pros

So easy to set-up and use - and very economical!

Cons

I would like to see more templates (pre-made) slides available for use.

Reasons for Choosing ScreenCloud

The Marlin Company had a great product, quite a bit of information they would produce and provide. However, it came at a very high price. Much happier with ScreenCloud- I produce my own slides and information, but it is so very easy to use.

Connect wherever you are

Pros

Easy connection Extends to many devices Easy to use. Good design.

Cons

I'd like an app for the connect ever from my phone .

Edward from The Hun School of Princeton

Super user friendly kiosk package, very professional presentation.

I use the software in a school with 8 buildings on the campus. It works extremely well for a variety of functions. From informational programming for admissions to social media feeds in athletics.

Pros

The software has a very small learning curve. I asked support if it had a particular capability and within minutes they answered and unlocked a world of capabilities it possesses.

Cons

Licensing a lot of devices the cost creeps up a bit, but overall I'm satisfied paying for the quality.

Soo from Saks Fifth Avenue

I cannot describe how easy and simple it is to use ScreenCloud. Best customer service as well!

I can promote our company news and highlights, any major announcement as well as show updates on daily news, weather alerts, etc.

Pros

How easy and simple it is to use! I've installed about 20 screens throughout our building and works instantly with no lag. So easy to customize each floor for any needs.

Cons

Dependent on wifi and network. However, as long as you have a strong network, you are safe and can use the software very easily.

John from Village Deli and Summerville Scoops

Industry: Restaurants

Such a game changer

Handwritten boards every day. Giant pain. Out dated, messy writing, more markers every 2 months etc. This changed it all and it looks fantastic.

Pros

Easy to use, edit, make, all of it. I can even edit and update from my house when needed.

Cons

Well the staff that updates it does so from the POS system that runs on iPads. They can't adjust the time length of slides like from a desktop computer . Otherwise it's a hit

Overall good, could use better UI

Overall I think there's great features but the ease of use could be improved.

Pros

Filling screen time can be difficult. This software has a lot of apps to integrate to help you provide a variety of content. It also accepts all kinds of file types making it easy to use materials you already have without having to convert or jump through hoops.

Cons

Creating a schedule is difficult. I thought during the trial there was an hourly schedule where you could drag and drop playlists? It was very easy and organized. But when we bought it I no longer saw that feature. You have to create playlists and then arrange them on a channel, adding each playlist one at a time, and it's a little confusing.