• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great interface. Tons of options to chose from. "

• " Excellent company and product. Derry was so easy to work with and he was right the program is so easy to use. I have lots of fun playing with the different pages I can make"

• "It's pretty easy to use & has many different options! "

• Cons

• "The dashboard and main screen seems to be a little difficult to utilize when it comes to the need to edit thinkgs. It would also be great to include a live survey/polling component."

• "4k displays can give trouble but not a big deal. We have it running on 1080 and 4K screens."

• "At times I have to scroll up and down the page to view all content. Easy enough, but knowing the absolute top and bottom of the page can be confusing. A large display would probably fix this."

Browse SmartSign2go Reviews

Jason from ShipBob Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

SmartSign2go goes beyond expectations!

We are able to communicate information that's not exactly right for an email or verbal announcement, but more passively provide info. Also, it gives the company the ability to shine creatively as opposed to bland emails.

Pros

Ease of use. I always tell people how simple the service is to use. Whatever I imagine, I usually can create. All tools are easy to understand and operate.

Cons

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Jason! Yes, I'm familiar with what you mean about having to scroll when editing a page. That only happens if your computer monitor is fairly low resolution though. That doesn't always correlate with size of the monitor, but usually it does. I'm sitting in front of a 32" and would never go back, hahaha.

Randy from Bayside Coffee & Tea

I Love it! It saved me big time dollars!

I am a coffee shop owner and we use the software for menu boards. Customers love them and I frequently get comments. We have four 55" televisions operating as digital signs. They hang from the ceiling, angled toward the customer. They are bright and extremely easy to read. We try lots of different drinks and food items. It is so easy to put something new up. Usually it can be done in a few minutes. There are no printing charges, and no waiting for for a printing job the be finished. Typos are easily corrected too. Photos, video, animations can be quickly added, deleted, or modified. It can be done from anywhere one has an internet connection and a computer. I have taken photos in Thailand of Thai tea, emailed the recipe to the store and added Thai Iced coffee to one of my digital signs in less than 30 minutes while in my hotel room in Bangkok. Any one who is computer literate can learn to make and mange their own digital signs with this software. If you are new to digital signage, as I was, forget trying to use the Google software. It is way too limited in its' features and way too bassackwards to use. Finding SmartSigns2Go was the best thing that ever happed in my digital signage experience. Just buy it!

Pros

It is a great bargain for the money. It allows a small business, like mine to be able to have digital signage that looks professional and is full of features. My support from SmartSign2Go has been phenomenal. Better than any other software company I have ever used regardless of the type of software.

Cons

There are some feature I would really like to see. The ability to lock items in place and real layers would be nice. Upgrades come several times a year, so one day I might have those features.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for the wonderful detailed review, Randy! Just a note, in case it helps... you can lock items in place if they are placed on a background page. Perhaps we can get more granular about that in the future. As for layers, as you know pages are built in layers. Are you referring to being able to see the stack of layers like as if you were in Photoshop?

Jessica from UAF

A Chromecast w/ Bells and Whistles

Pros

Works! I was pleased to find the expected results upon first use, was simple enough to train users for upkeep support

Cons

WYSIWYG is not very intuitive but is functional. We could accomplish more advanced features by displaying a micro-site in lieu of the messaging we created from scratch but that would defeat the purpose of the software

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Jessica. We would love to hear any more specific feedback you have for us on the software so that we can improve it moving forward!

Jeff from The Buccini Pollin Group

Fast Implementation

Overall I am very happy with the solution. We use this is a large venue we own and have had very little to no issues with it. Support is eager to help and always available.

Pros

I was able to get this ordered, shipped, configured and installed in less than a week. Everything can be done from a single pane of glass allowing us to update this from anywhere.

Cons

You have to buy upgrades to get everything that you want. We wanted to be able to play long videos as part of a rotation which made us have to upgrade our package.

Cost and the Sales Person

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied February 2020

Jeff, thanks so much for your detailed review! We are very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the system and we thank you for your business. :-)

Jesse from McLogan Supply Co.

Industry: Wholesale

Great Product, which I have recommended to many customers

Overall has been great. Customer service form rep has been exceptional.

Pros

Love the drag and drop functionallity, pricing and flexability to control 4 locations from my office. I can even see if my employees have turned the system on each day at each location.

Cons

The software takes a little while to learn, but once you do, it is quite simple. Would like some more functions and seem to have issues with videos that have sound, but from my little research, that sounds like it may be due more to google eliminating videos that automatically play sound on a website.

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

Pricing was honestly my reason for the first purchase. I purchased the other 3 players due to rep service. Will be purchasing another player this month for my newest location. Actually, going to buy it today.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Jesse! You should have no trouble with audio using any of our onboard video apps (uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo). If instead you're trying to display a website that has a video embedded into it then that will be subject to how it's configured on the web page itself and wouldn't typically be the recommended way to handle it.

Uchenna from Y of Central Maryland

Five Star Support

Extremely flexible messaging system at extremely low cost. accessible from any mobile device to make changes.

Pros

When our VP of IT and our Administrators took a look at the system they were blown away at the quality of the display and the ease of use at the user level. Thus far all tech issues have been resolved with a simple call to Derry the CEO, hands on customer service and support. We just added three more displays to our system and we are using them more creatively than we thought was even possible. Thank you for an excellent product I am glad that we found your service.

Cons

As with any wifi based system, one should create a separate secure wifi band so as not to compete with the "free wifi. (just a tip! not a "con")

Cristina from WorldView LTD

Pretty good software

Overall good software and has great options

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Has good amount of options for what my company needs

Cons

1. No mobile app to share the same content as on TV 2. There is no easy way to login to the web page and share it on TV

Had required options

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review, Cristina! We'd like to hear more from you about what you're trying to accomplish. For point 1, There is a shareable link for any of your channels that can be viewed from a mobile device. I'm not clear on what you mean about sharing to a TV. Please clarify and it likely can be done!

Jeff from Navos

Digital Signage at Its Best

Replaced an out of date software and hardware system for 20% or less than the upgrades would have cost.

Pros

Ease of use. I have been able to traing non-tech staff to post to it. Works well. Priced right.

Cons

Old software would accept power point shows and this doesnt. Small issue we just converted Power point to many images used slideshow of those images.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the great review, Jeff! The system does support integration with Powerpoint when used with Office 365.

jeremy from the tanning studio

Pros

It is a user friendly product that only takes a few minutes to get used to

Cons

has some limitations on what you can do. wish it was easier to make our own templates

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

called and they seemed easy to work with

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review, Jeremy! We'd love to have more specific feedback about what you're looking for.

Meryl from Congregation BNai Israel

Wow easier than I thought

Wonderful experience

Pros

Cons

So far nothing I don’t like about the product

Better reviews

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review, Meryl! Glad to hear you are liking the system.

Greg from New Mexico BioPark Society

Easy to use, simple and functional!

Customer service has been great! Set-up, training of use and working on issues has been a good experience. We like the flexibility and multiple apps that are available as well as the ease of inserting our own media. We have one small TV inside our office specific for member information and the large outdoor TV for both members and general public. Each has their own separate functionality and programing for ease of use.

Pros

Setting up your screens, layout and inserting photos, videos and messaging is great. We use ours as an info message board at the front of our zoo to promote and welcome our non-profit memberships/members as well as highlight activities, events, important messaging and even have a current weather screen. We can program the timing of the slides as well as pre-program additional slides for different days or times of days.

Cons

We have some issues with the system shutting down each morning and us having to reboot. We haven't been able to determine if this is a system issue or internet/power as of yet.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for this, Greg! Your player should continue running for some time if the internet goes down. Similarly if there is a power outage, it will boot back up when power is restored. We can look into your players' log files for further clues. Thanks again.

CARL from GKM/CARDSMART

Owner of the business and we are retail store

When I first started looking into this type of display signage it was quite confusing. Some of the companies you needed to subscribe to the parameters. This was at a much higher cost of the product which made it less cost-effective. If you have multiple locations it created much more cost to run from a central location. I somehow found a site that listed many many companies of this type with explanations as to what they do and how they function. This enabled me to reduce the number to look at to about five. I then open all the websites for the various companies and tried them. I was also looking for a company with a reasonable amount of support at a very reasonable price. I am pretty much a novice at this stuff some of the more complicated than I wanted some offered support that seemed difficult to use or get a hold of them. So then I narrowed it down to the final two and called the companies to speak to their people and customer support. When I contacted smartsign2go I was lucky I thought and got the owner Derry. We spoke for quite a while even had me dial in and created a webinar and showed me how to use it. My daughter is involved in this business we have three locations and he did the same my daughter who does most of the work on the signs. We are able to remotely control all the locations from whichever location we happen to be at and can also run different signage at different locations. This means one store has a product the others don't we can feature that on the individual signs. We use the signs behind the register so while the customer checking out they can watch it. I'm sure we will expand on the use of these signs. I can't say enough about the representative he is very responsive and helpful in arriving at a financial solution to benefit small mom and pop operations. The upfront cost per location is very reasonable you can size the TV to fit your space. I bought three relatively inexpensive flat screen TVs 32 inches that is my only regret is that I didn't go like 48 to 50 inches. No matter what anybody decides they can make a work within your price range if you are a reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review, Carl! It's been a pleasure working with you and Gina. Happy Holidays

Cindy from New Mexico BioPark Society

Be Smart with SmartSign2go!

SmartSign2go gives us the opportunity to communicate with our customers in an effective, fun way. Love that we are able to manage two different TVs with two different messages!

Pros

We love that the software is easy to use and we can update information real time! The program enables us to provide a professional and fun tool to communicate to our customers with two different TVs displaying two separate messages.

Cons

Changing fonts within a slide can be challenging. For example, when wanting to change a font, if you highlight the text, it disappears when you select font. Also, inserting a slide created based on the specs of the TV, requires some manipulation in order for all information to appear on the TV screen. Would be a nice benefit if software shows when an inserted slide is out of boundaries (similar to Power Point).

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Cindy! The issues you are describing should not be happening. Changing fonts should be straightforward...it could be the browser you're using. For example Internet Explorer will do weird things like that. Chrome>Safari>Firefox>Edge>I.E. in order of preference. As for the sizing of "slides" which we call Pages...they should line-up IDENTICALLY to what is shown on the TV. The only two situations where that is not the case is if the picture is zoomed in on the TV (button press to fix that) or if you have one of few models of TVs on the market that for some reason don't handshake properly with us for the correct resolution. I think your situation is the latter since we have notes about that. Let us know if we can help further!

Dale from Los Angeles Valley College

Getting the Word Out - Fast!

At our college, there is information that needs to be offered to numerous individuals and updated on a regular basis. Using eye-catching graphics, we've been able to successfully catch the eye of students with information in an entertaining way. This helps their success, our success, and the overall success of the college.

Pros

Easy to use, SmartSign2go allows our college department to get the word to the public within seconds in an entertaining and easily readable manner. Equally important, because of the numerous updates, the workload may be shared with other individuals from multiple computers and not just from the campus but remotely as well. In our case, we rarely use the templates, but create our own pages using images from both an in-house library and the web as well. Maybe most important of all, because of it's ease of use, I can teach almost anyone to use the software in a very short period of time.

Cons

Some of the templates don't perform as well as I'd like (admittedly, I carry high standards). Additionally, I would like to be able to center images with the computer, rather than eye-balling it.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Dale! It's good feedback about being able to align objects on the canvas. We actually do have an alignment grid that you can enable. If you scroll to the bottom left of the canvas you should see a little # hashtag symbol. If you click that you'll see a grid appear. Perhaps in the future we can add an "auto-center" function. As for our "templates" which we call sample pages...admittedly we could do more there, although we did recently overhaul the entire catalog and I'm not sure whether you're aware of that. This is an area that we will continue to work on though.

Lorraine from GAT Airline Ground Support

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great for Company News Feeds

SmartSign2go assists our company in keeping our employees informed and is a tool utilized for employee engagement.

Pros

SmartSign2go is user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely a fantastic way to inform employees by broadcasting company news on the television located in a break room or front reception area.

Cons

I do not like having to upload images one at a time. Posted training videos are no so helpful when you are looking for specific details.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Lorraine! You actually can upload multiple photos at once. On a PC you'd just want to hold down the CTRL key while you select them all. We will look at expanding our help center videos so there are more resources for you. I would also checkout the links there for more info on the apps and other features. Cheers.

Sean from NCW Elementary School

Perfect communication solution!

SmartSign2go has revolutionized our display panel communication when you walk into our school. What was once an outdated, eye sore that was clunky to use is now updated via the web, by multiple users, with easy to use templates If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of communication you should start with SmartSign2go.

Pros

Easy to use templates. Access via the web. Connection to social media - one post and it is on the web and our panels.

Cons

Sometimes I have to reset the boxes - not really a big issue at all, though.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied December 2016

Thank you for the nice review, Sean! We are thrilled that you chose our solution for your school. If you ever need us to reboot the players for you we can do that from here through the Google back end. If it's happening with any regularity we can address the source of any issues. The need for a reboot is usually caused by a setting that can be adjusted. Just e-mail us or give us a ring. Thanks again!

Walker from The Fading Theory

Something I have appreciated since day one.

The team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.

Pros

Ease of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.

Cons

I would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.

erika from Fit Body Boot Camp Clay

Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Overall, as a gym owner, it provides the opportunity for people in the middle of their workouts to find meaningful information and draw attention to things they would otherwise not pay attention to. With a large enough TV, it's almost more useful than social media to "get the word out". Any time CS is needed, I have access and quick responses to a team member. The only draw back is EST vs PST but even at that, they are prompt and thoughtful....even when the issues are because of the end user (me :-) )

Pros

Similar to using any PC software-office is most translatable-easy to pick up and assign the duty to staff.

Cons

the learning curve in creating multiple channels and storage of pages.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your great review, Erika. We appreciate your business.

mary from D'Olivo

Fabulous marketing tool

We frequently have customers shopping and drawn in by this visual tool. The ability to showcase our product for passersby is a bonus as well. SmartSign2go is very user friendly and customer service is prompt with response to any issues.

Pros

Visual marketing while customers are shopping in the store, easy to change view and style

Cons

No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the application

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

Very impressed by the customer support and willingness to help us launch the tool in store.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Mary!

Karen from Thorn & Co., LLC

Great product and awesome customer support.

Good communication is key for me, and SmartSign2Go solved that problem easily and economically. It was extremely easy to get up and running, and once I learned the system, I have hardly had any issues. When an issue does arise, I call and have a very quick response.

Pros

I like the flexibility to create a sign that works for my individual needs. There are lots of great apps to implement, and they are relatively easy to use.

Cons

There are some functions that I struggled with, but after talking with customer service and learning how I needed to work within the parameters of the software, all is great.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Karen! We appreciate your business. :-)

Karly from Oshkosh Truck Credit Union

GREAT customer service!

We use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use & has many different options!

Cons

Trying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.

Brad from Woodside Bible Church

Great Signage hardware and software

Absolutely great!

Pros

We love the ease of deployment of this product. The hardware is easy to setup and allows you to be wired or wireless. The software is very easy to configure and even easier to deploy messages to the screens. Support has always been fantastic!

Cons

We wish there was a way to make sure that the screens were in sync with each other so they changed images at the same time.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Brad, thanks very much for your review. We are thrilled to be a part of your organization. We will keep your comment about sync functionality in mind for future development!

Cara from Ronald McDonald House of Dayton

Great Quality

Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

Pros

It's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!

Cons

The boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!

Robert from Denver Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Pretty good

Pros

Photos can be uploaded and shown. It works pretty good on modern flat screen tv's. We are custodial at the library and it works well relaying information all through the day.

Cons

Updating content takes a little time after saving. One of the cons is a limited amount of characters in the text screen.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied May 2017

Thanks for your review, Robert! Are you finding that it takes longer than the 60 seconds for updates to appear on-screen? If so we can look into that for you. As for the comment about limited amount of text characters, there is no limitation to that short of what you can cram into a full screen which is a huge amount, especially at small font. Also keep in mind that you can expand the area where the text is actually typed in by dragging the corner down to reveal more! Thanks again.

Gary from Aquarium of Niagara

A pleasant experience with SmarSign2go

Overall, very positive, we've been very pleased with the product and it's east and functionality.

Pros

The software is relatively straightforward to use, and can make most content appear to be very professional without a lot of graphics training.

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

The price and affordability of this software was a major advantage. It also provided integration with our social media outlets.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Gary! We'll put that survey/polling idea on the board to think about for future development.

Shelly from 508 Tavern

Best Deal for the Money

Pros

I love how fast and easy it is to use this device. And the customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. Every time I’ve called for help the same gentleman has answered and helped me immediately. Top notch.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit challenging using from my smart phone.

The reviews and price.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Shelly! We are glad you're having a good experience. Admittedly it can be a bit tough to make some kinds of changes from a phone. The larger the screen the easier editing is and a mouse definitely helps.

Chris from Gold's Gyms of the Wenatchee Valley

There Is Nobody Better!

SmartSign2go really brings the innovation of a Tier 1 technology company, and combines that with world class customer service. Their solutions are incredibly easy to acquire and set up, easy to use and maintain, and constantly give us new and exciting ways to inform and engage with our members. Combining that with their amazing customer service and expertise gives you a great recipe for success! I would recommend SmartSign2Go for any business in any industry.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, attractive formatting, and an incredible support team

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied December 2016

Thanks Chris! We are thrilled to be a part of the systems at Gold's. :)

Marie from Phenix Salon Suites

Industry: Cosmetics

Great Product, works flawlessly!

Excellent experience. My salon directly at the entrance looks very professional.

Pros

I purchased this directly from the company off their website. It works better than expected. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service! And best of all, the monthly rate is significantly lower than what I was previously using.

Cons

Can’t think of anything major. Occasionally glitches here and there, but company has been very responsive to fixing any issues I have.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Marie, thank you very much for your review and also for the great referrals that you've sent us! We appreciate you and your business.

Jeremy from Menno Haven

Very easy to use

Pros

I love that you can set menu board changes ahead of time. This allows me to plan ahead and not have to make changes day of.

Cons

I wish you could upload images to a central location and have access to them for all of our areas.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Jeremy, thank you for the review and this feedback. By default images and videos are available throughout. The situation where this is not the case is when a company wants to manage different screens on separated dashboards. For example, HR, Marketing and Safety could be in charge of their own respective TV screens and mange those screen from their own space (dashboard) within the software. This keeps things cleaner and prevents staff from changing material that they aren't supposed to. This includes safeguarding media that in some cases is sensitive and shouldn't be shared with others. We will consider adding options for sharing media across dashboards. As it stands what you can do as an Admin user is to transfer any pages that are using the media your interested in and that will in-turn bring that media into your catalog. Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance with this. Thanks again!

Alexis from Las Vegas Shooting Center

Our overall experience is fabulous.

Pros

We love that the system caters to our needs as a company. There are so many things that you can add to make the slid show look as cool as you would like it to.

Cons

We have had some issues with the system freezing through out the day. Some portions of the system is a little confusing to understand.

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

It seemed to be the right fit for us.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Alexis! We should look into this "freezing" issue. That is almost always due to a configuration..for example setting a page to display for longer than the length of a video will produce this effect but really it's not stuck.

Julia from Euronet Worldwide

I Love it!

It works much like Microsoft programs and is easy to use! Minimal learning curve!

Pros

Being able to do all the editing sitting at my desk and changing on all 3 of our screens. We usually have all 3 running the same information but when the need arises we can customize each to suit out needs. Uploading pictures for a slide show is great and using YouTube videos can really add to your message. People are really impressed with the visual aspect of the items I put up!

Cons

There isn't anything I really don't like, maybe more fonts and animations could be added.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Julia! We appreciate your review. :-)

Karin from Cashmere High School

Very good product

Very good

Pros

I like the ease of using it and how flexible it is in our daily use

Cons

A little time consuming going from the program to saved pictures

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

They approached us as we were buying a big screen TV for our commons.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Karin!

Lyn from Mill Prod C/O: TC Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

Using SmartSign2go

I am very pleased.

Pros

It is user friendly. The last software we had was very time consuming to get slides and videos uploaded.

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay when uploading before the slides and videos can be added to the play lists. (This could also be in part to my laptop being 6 years old)

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Lyn! Yes, it does sound like the issue of some kind of delay would be caused by your computer's performance, especially if your playlist is quite large. This is not a comment I've heard before, but I do know that for big playlists it can take a couple seconds to open and load the preview icons.

Patti from Slifer Designs

SmartSigns ROCKS

Dering is the best...so quick to respond to any issues. We actually have 5 monitors using Smart signs, all running different materials. I have recommended the program to many people.

Pros

User friendly! Easy to set up. Love that you can also put your Facebook posts up.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like.

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

Easy to use and great support

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Patti, you're the best. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Dean from Titus Sports Academy

Titus Sports

Pros

Puts ideas in motion quickly. Highly beneficial when welcoming new group. Great for broadcasting achievements.

Cons

Extended period of time that the boxes pick up changes from the computer. Too many pages makes it cluttered. Would really like to see a folder grouping for pages.

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

We have seen SmartSign2go within the facility we work (76ers Fieldhouse). Big fan of its ability to broadcast/inform people of upcoming events or accomplishments.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review, Dean! The update frequency should be approximately 60 seconds. However, if the player(s) are busy playing a piece of media then the system will typically let it finish before updating. Also, there actually is folder functionality for Pages. Same concept as for media (images and videos). You just click on the "my pages" master folder and create a new folder. Then you tick the box at the far right to open up a "drag-to" folder if you want to move pages between folders. Thanks again.

Taylor from Surly Brewing Company

SmartSign Review

It has been a great tool for getting more information to our customers as they can easily stop and read what is happening on the screen or see where they need to go. This cuts down on people asking questions constantly since the information is readily available.

Pros

It's easy to setup how we need it run for a set week. We use it weekly on one screen to show slides of what is happening at the office and it's very easy to setup a full weeks worth of slideshows rather than having to go in an update it daily.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little finicky with how it moves the words and pictures around inside the slide. It can be a tad frustrating but nothing that would stop use of the site

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Taylor! You guys have been with us a long time and we appreciate your review and business.

Rudy from Navajo Arts and Crafts Enterprise

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Smart Sign To Go review

We have used Smart Sign to Go for digital advertising. As a small to medium sized business, we needed a service that allowed deployment on a larger scale. So far we have seven players! When we needed an extra player...ordering a new player was easy and shipped right away and set up was a breeze. The Smart Sign player and service price was lower compared to competitors

Pros

We liked the customer service, software/hardware functionality, ease of use, and easy installation.

Cons

Nothing yet...Smart Sign To Go has met every need we have had!

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the great review, Rudy! It's a pleasure working with you.

Clorisa from Splashway Waterpark & Campground

Menu Setup for Anyone!

Rep is such an awesome guy to work with! We are so happy with how well they work with us when we have a device go down. Shipping is super fast!

Pros

SmartSigns2go is SUPER easy to use! You can set up multiple users so management of different venues is a breeze!

Cons

We use 15 different boards so the software can be pricey.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Clorisa! We appreciate your review and your business! :-)

Joe from Cedardale Inc

Pros

I love that it is we accessible, and I can make changes on the fly.

Cons

Wish there was alignment guides when moving content around.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Joe, thank you for the nice review. Good news: there ARE guides! The button to turn them on and off is right there at the bottom-left of the canvas. It's the little # symbol. If you've already covered your page with material though then you won't see the grid, but if that is the case then you can make your content a little transparent temporarily while you align things. You can also use the X,Y axis toolbar at the bottom-right to set positioning. Thanks!

Hannah from ProFed Credit Union

SmartSign2go User

Overall, it has been a great experience and we really enjoy our SmartSign2go software. We enjoy the flexibility of the software and the ease of use. Their customer service has been helpful and a great resource with whatever we have needed.

Pros

I really like how user-friendly the software is and how it is integrated with a lot of popular channels such as YouTube that allows us to play our videos easily. I think it is great that the software is made to build out your channel so easily and customized. Anybody can do it!

Cons

I would like to see an update to where you can sync channels and have the videos run at the same time on different devices.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Hannah! Yes, currently true mirroring is not yet supported. It is very challenging getting web-driven devices to sync down to the millisecond. For those that don't need that tight of coordination it's currently possible to run the same material concurrently on different screens.

Millissa from The Works Family Health and Fitness Center

Love our SmartSign2go

We were able to transition to the world of using digital signage fairly seamlessly in our health club. We currently use 2 systems and are happy with how easy it is to use. LOVE the support we've had whenever we've lost our way! Thanks!

Pros

Able to use any jpgs, use of preview is spot on, support is great!

Cons

Scheduling one slide (so that it can expire when we need it to) would be great without having to create a new playlist.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review, Millissa! Actually, it is quite easy to schedule playback of individual slides. All you do is click on the slide (page) in the playlist and choose the scheduling option! Hope this helps you enjoy our system even more. We will also have support for more file types as we go along. You can resize a photo easily in the editor, but it is true that cropping the photo isn't yet supported.

lauren from g&j pharmecauticals

SmartSign 2 get you going

great for something affordable to get us started

Pros

very affordable solution for a startup, we used it for menu boards at first but it was too much to update, now we use it for product spotlights

Cons

pretty basic, I would love some better templates

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review, Lauren! We will keep your recommendation in mind for future improvements!

Sara from Soules Management, Inc.

Their customer service was very professional, prompt & efficient.

Quick media advertising to our store, quality videos, photos, and able to cover last minute advertising on our products.

Pros

We purchased the SmartSign2go for our automotive business and I like having the option to design the media that we are showing at the store from our office. Also, it's user-friendly, and the staff is very helpful, prompt and professional. I would recommend this for any business model.

Cons

Nothing so far. We have been very happy to use this software from our home office and it works very well at our automotive store at almost a live feed pace. I need help using the software at first and the representative helped us set up, walked me through the program and answered each and every question I've had so far with professionalism and promptness.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the detailed review, Sara! We are honored to have you with us. :)

Matt from Woodside Bible Church

Perfect Digital Sign Solution

We started with a few players and have grown to 27 players in 5 locations. It has been flawless. The support is incredible. Really could not ask for more. Highly recommend for any digital display.

Pros

Easy to use. Great interface. Tons of options to chose from.

Cons

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Matt, we really appreciate your review! It's true that there are a few seemingly random models of TV displays from LG and Samsung that have trouble "handshaking" correctly with the two Chrome players that we offer, even though they work great with other 4k displays. For most this isn't a problem and we also expect to have a 4k Chrome player out shortly that should eliminate the potential for this.

Jeremy from GAT Airline Ground Support

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Product and Support

Pros

Very easy to navigate in the software. Able to have multiple devices under one account that run independently. Support is top notch..

Cons

Only con is the adding of a power point slide..

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied June 2019

Thanks, Jeremy!! We may have discussed this with you but we do support Powerpoint integration directly via Office 365 using our Web Page app. For traditional Powerpoint, currently the slide(s) would first need to be converted either to a video or individual images and added to one or more pages that way.

Ayman from Los Angeles Valley College

SmartSign2go Review

it is very easy to setup and work with.

Pros

support and ease of use to create digital signage

Cons

there is nothing I didn't like about this product

Reasons for Choosing SmartSign2go

I choose SamrtSign2go because it is very easy to setup and add new screen as much as we need

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Ayman!

William from Pineville License Office

Great Program for the money!

SmartSign2Go has simplified digital signage so practically anyone can use it!

Pros

The ease of use is fabulous! All features are easy to manipulate and transfer within the program and to the receiver.

Cons

Not able to email to others for approval of pages, etc.

Laura from Imperial Dade

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Internal Communications Platform

SmartSigns2go offers an excellent value system. The support is top notch and the functionality is great for my multi-location needs. We have been using the system for a few years and it is very reliable.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable by location, great value

Cons

No complaints at all! A mobile app may be helpful - but they may have one and I don't know about it.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Laura! We really appreciate your review, thanks a lot. We don't yet have a mobile app, but you can login using the browser on a smartphone or tablet.

September 2016

Sean from Elementary School

September 2016

Ease, Eye Catching, and Customizable

EasySign2go just revolutionized our communication experience at our elementary school. With two 55" flat panels in our front entrance we are able to post necessary information that is customized and done with ease. The apps included are as easy as "drag and drop" on to your screen. You do not need a tech degree to run this product!

Pros

- Ease of use -Accessibility from any device and multiple users - Customizable templates make quick work in producing new screens - Ticker at the bottom of the screen allows to put our disclaimers in an easy way - Apps like time, facebook, etc. are nice additions to the screen - When you update your Twitter, Facebook, or other social media sites it automatically updates your pages on SmartSign2go

Cons

NONE!

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied September 2016

Thanks for the great review, Sean! It was awesome to see your school's entryway bulletin boards upgrade to digital and to see the kids and parents watching the new displays. :)

Alesha from Burcham Hills

Great product that has made things easier

It has been a great addition to our community.

Pros

It is very easy to use, there are some aspects that take getting used to, but overall it is easy to learn and teach. I also like that I can make changes quickly and get communication out fast.

Cons

I wish I could copy and past slideshows so that I didn't have to upload all the content again if I just want to take one thing off or add one thing.

Response from SmartSign2go

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Alesha! You can actually copy and paste most items. Most items have a "copy" option in the properties. You can also copy existing pages. If you want to copy individual items from one page to another then you usually can use your keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) to copy and paste between two tabs that have each of the two pages up in the designer. Please reach out for any help you need! Thanks again.