All Spectrio Reviews

Joe

Company size: Unspecified

December 2021

The Best By Far on the Market!

Quick Setup. Product easy to use and understand.

Pros

We use enplug for events and they are flexible with our subscription that we can come back at anytime to use their services. The device is small and non-intrusive. Back-end software is simple to use, and manage. Great product.

Cons

Using enplug out of the box into a TV with HDMI is simple. When the setup becomes more complex, there isn't enough documentation to assist in configuration.

Response from Enplug

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Enplug experience overall has been very good for you. In regards to your comment about a lack of support for more advanced setup, we're working to keep our support center up to date (support.enplug.com). Can you provide more details about the advanced setup instructions that you'd like to see? Our support team can also assist with more advanced setups - you can contact them through the support site as well. Thanks, Colin

Replied November 2017

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

Pros

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

Cons

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Response from Enplug

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

Replied February 2018

Mahath

Glitches

There are so many benefits mostly advertisement; it explores us more opportunity to do a better advertisement and make more profit out of it. Apart from the workspace stability this is a good application and I am sure that you guys can do better to improve the customer experience . Thanks

Pros

This is the first time using an application like this and I like the whole thing works.

Cons

This could be far better. - the layout workspace is limited. every time you have to adjust zoom in and zoom out to see what we have done. if you zoom out the whole menu go smaller for resolving this it should have zoom out option just for the workspace display and the side menu bar stay the same size. - When you do a preview of the layout you have to zoom out the browser otherwise you won't be able to see it or you can scroll down. - the style options , if you change one style and it automatically changes all layout font just because of that. -you cannot add multiple layouts and assign one from that to the screen. we always have to delete the old layouts and add just the current one to display it on the screen. -sometimes the screen save the old layouts and show up with the new one. It takes three or four restarts to fix. - the allignment never matches with the computer and screen. It takes a lot of time and effort to do it. -sometimes when you click a layer and it stick with the mouse; we have to double click so many times to put it in the same position.

The Best By Far on the Market!

I have several hundred screens deployed in almost 75 locations and I can manage them in 15 minutes a week. I can set up groups and deploy different content to different stores with a click of a mouse

Pros

The simple fact that you can control multiple locations from a cloud based system makes my life easy. The designer is simple to operate. Scheduling content is a breeze! You can even schedule assets to expire so you never need to manually remove content.

Cons

Cons are hard to find, but the fact that they do not use simple fonts, and you need to set up "Styles" can be a pain

Ricardo

Industry: Supermarkets

PingHD Review

PingHD's dev team worked with us to integrate our POS system. They are also constantly releasing features and enhancements as well as fixes. Our company did over 400 TVs in a few weeks without any major problems.

Pros

PingHD has incredible customer service. We love working with them. Our digital menu solution has worked very well since implementation. The way PingHD integrates with Tizen (Samsung) based screens and how it handles the screen assignment makes it extremely easy to deploy.

Cons

The web interface designer needs some work. It claims it is WYSIWYG but it's not. The design on the screen may look different from the preview on the browser.

The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of service options

The ability to communicate across locations.

Pros

The templates provide a great guide and are easy to use. It gives the user ideas on the types of announcements that fit our business.

Cons

Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.

Response from Enplug

Hi Michael, Glad to hear Enplug has been easy and versatile! As for your feedback about needing additional hardware - Enplug now works on certain commercial grade smart displays (shop.enplug.com) without an external Enplug device. We expect to have more of these available soon!

Replied February 2018

Gabriela

Easy solution, big results

Enplug allowed me to unify and streamline my company's content and branding across the digital displays all throughout our campus. It allowed us to display up to date information to our students and visitors on a timely basis with the click of a button.

Pros

It is so easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility to accomplish almost any project for your displays. The support team and account managers are proactive and speedy, always ready to help and offer advice.

Cons

There could be more apps but I hope these are developed in the future

Great

Pros

the device is easy to use, the app of the instagram wall, easy to connect, and they give a great support

Cons

email alert sometimes is not show the device name, I need music in the device in all the apps, and some app In Spanish

Hanna

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Love this product - it engages our guests and encourages additional discretionary spend.

Pros

This makes tech easy, it pushes the promotions we want, drives traffic to the places, times, and sites we desire, all with remote updates and easy installation. Cannot say enough great things about this product and all of its functionality.

Cons

It's a touch expensive TBH. But after time passes and text continues to improve, I believe that will change.

Response from Enplug

Hi Hanna, Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how Enplug engages guests and increases traffic. Lots of new features coming soon - so stay tuned and check our App Market at enplug.com/apps!

Replied October 2017

Alexandra

Love EngagePHD!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. Whenever I need to task something on this software to a coworker, there are no issues.

Cons

Sometimes the digital screens glitch or do not match what I scheduled for them.

Carl

The Delights of Enplug

Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

Pros

The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

Cons

I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

Reasons for switching to Spectrio

It makes to provide our creative content expert the ability to import material to Enplug's cloud interface, then distribute to the correct group of players. I work for a multi-site company, without Enplug we would be forced to create static media, then snail mail, to request a stranger to swap the media. That would employ many hands, with Enplug, aside from myself occasionally checking in, we need just one person to distribute the content.

Response from Enplug

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

Replied December 2020

Vahagn

#1 Digital Signage Solution

We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at ​each screen.

Pros

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast​. Sounds unbelievable​, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly​ powerful​. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely​ know, what is the best.

Cons

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side​. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a ​user I have to follow​ ​ their rules.

Response from Enplug

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

Replied September 2019

Football Stadium Digital Screens made by a Beginner!

Prior to having access to EngagePHD, I would have to go around to every screen in my stadium and take down printed menus, put up new ones for different prices levels/events. Now, after installing digital menu boards, which I also purchased through Ping, I am able to, almost instantly, update all of my screens from a desktop computer. There project management team and design team are fantastic to work with as well. Thank you Ping!

Pros

Ease of use Quality of images Constant support from company I am by no means a graphic designer, but with a large amount of menu changes for events, EngagePHD makes me feel like I am one! Thank you!

Cons

While this is not a "con", because I haven't found any yet, I just wish there was a smart phone app, because the desktop website is a little difficult to navigate from my phone. It can be done however, as I've stood in front of a screen and updated it from my phone.

Rapeepun

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Pros

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

Cons

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

Reasons for choosing Spectrio

robust social media features

Response from Enplug

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

Replied August 2020