• Pros

• "This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend. "

• "Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look."

• "This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop."

• Cons

• "I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go."

• "I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product. "

• "Calendar interface took some getting used too."

Browse TelemetryTV Reviews

Jeff from Delta 9 Bio-Tech

Industry: Biotechnology

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Pros

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph from Fox Creek High School

Great for K-12

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Pros

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Cons

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Price was modular and "nickle and dime" for each module you wanted to add.

Bob from TITAN School Solutions

Constantly Improving

My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

Pros

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution. TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Cons

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV is fully cloud based and controllable from anywhere. You can update, restart or change any screen from any computer.

Joseph from Fox Creek High School

Excellent Signage

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pros

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Cons

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Cost, User Interface, Ease of Use and Customization Options.

Jared from Camp Bow Wow

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Pros

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Cons

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Value, customization, exemplary support

Paul from Stanpac Inc.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Nice and simple

I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Pros

Cons

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Much cleaner layout, and better online chat assistance.

Patrick from Baptistenkirche Dormagen

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

Pros

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Cons

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

- Easy of use - Output quality of apps - Price - Player option via android / nvidia shield tv

Response from TelemetryTV

Replied January 2020

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Angel from New York Public Library

The most innovative solution for digital signage

Most importantly the team at TTV actually listen to their clients needs. I've lost count of the times where I submitted a feature request and subsequently found the feature in production a few short weeks later. The team at TTV are second to none and I have so rarely encountered a group of folks that were so committed to my success. They're a pleasure to work with and they make my screens look sexy and me look really smart. If you need to manage digital signage do yourself and your patrons a favor and pick TTV.

Pros

TTV is incredibly easy to use. It is so intuitive you will rarely need to actually read documentation. It is loaded with features and widgets that allow you to publish and manage content from a vast array of resources.

Cons

The team at TTV are constantly innovating their product at such a pace it's sometimes difficult to keep up with. You have to make a point to reacquaint your self with the tool on a regular basis but it's never a difficult task.

Chris from Excite Media

Just what we needed

This product has been great for our culture. We now celebrate team wins, sales data, funny things and a variety of other content throughout the company on the big screen. It's really helped to further our culture and share in so many things.

Pros

The ease of use of this product is key - there is no barrier to creating quick content for our team. If we think of something, 3 minutes later it's up on our screens.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of anything, it's ticked all of our boxes.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Affordable, ticked all our boxes, and after trialing the product we quickly identified that it was easy to use for anyone in our team with any level of technical skills.

Tom from Bigham Knoll Crossing

One of the best companies for Digital Signage software

We love that our menu can change and be displayed for everyone to see.

Pros

After days of researching digital signage software companies. I choose Telemetry. The reasons I chose them were they were not the most expensive, they had excellent customer service and the overall adaptability of other players that can be used. The Software takes some time to understand. I am still in the testing stages but I got my hardware today and was easy able to set it up. The customer service had been responsive to all my questions. There are many options to choose form, but I am happy i am using TelemetryTV

Cons

learning the software. They have great videos to start but I feel like there should be more in depth training videos and one on one account management and check in's.

Brian from Notre Dame High School

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Cons

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Tony from Erie 2 Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES

Telemetry in Schools

Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

Pros

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Cons

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Steven from Jackson Technical

Great software with a simple interface

Pros

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Cons

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Cost and ease of use

Chris from OGAT

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

Pros

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

Marco from Vancouver International Film Festival

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pros

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off! This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go. Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Cons

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Reggie from Campaign Monitor

Great Software at a Great Price

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Pros

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Cons

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

We did some research at the time, and my coworker who chose TelemetryTV compared to some other options that he looked into at the time. I've been pleased with it from day one, and I think the interface is better than ever now.

Jeremy from E-xact Transactions

Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's

my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Pros

With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Cons

to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Pros

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Cons

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Ease of use, customisability, price.

Karen from Holderness School

Easiest interface

Pros

Cons

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Clean look, easy to use!

Janene from Madison School District

The Best Menu Board Software

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Victor from Citizen

Amazing Product

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Asher from Senior Screen

Very Pleased

Pros

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Cons

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

Matthew from Made You Look ADZ

A Well Made Product

I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Pros

Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Cons

Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

The overall product, the Customer Service, The whole experience has been great.

Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use

I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Pros

I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Cons

I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

I tried every trial with every company I could find. TelemetryTV was the best by far.

Jennifer from Chautauqua Lake CSD

Keeps Getting Better

We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Pros

The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Cons

Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

Kelly from PS/IS 266Q

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Pros

The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Cons

The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Ease, price, personalization

Response from TelemetryTV

Replied August 2019

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

DOUG from Armacell Canada

Industry: Plastics

Love this APP

We are able to provide information to all of our employees in the plant, as well as other buildings to make sure everyone is well informed

Pros

I like the flexibility of being able to change what I want to broadcast on the fly. Very easy to use and understand as a beginner

Cons

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Much easier to use and understand!

Steward from Blue Harbor Resort

TelemetryTV Review

This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pros

Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Cons

Currently, no issues with this software.

Kyle from Constant Media

Easy To Use and Great Support

Pros

Building playlists is easy. Lots of features to customize playlist layout and functionality. Their support team is great. Have been quick to reply and accommodate features we are looking for.

Cons

Not much. Could be quicker when uploading multiple videos at once.

Ann from Liverpool Central School District

Telemetry Review

Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.

Katie from Chautauqua Lake elementary School

Love this Product

I am an educator that uses this program in our school to share information and activities that have happening the school

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to show others to collaborate to use!

Cons

No cons as of yet! I have really enjoyed using and learnign about it!

Great Digital Signage Tool

Pros

Easy to use, the customizable, team was able to push additional features. The playlisting is simple as are the tools to build content

Cons

There is some downtime with our use case but it's a function of the internet service that we use.

Meris from Rixius AG

Very nice tool!

nice!

Pros

I am very impressed about the variety that this product is offering. Easy to configurate, easy to use, lots of Apps.

Cons

Haven't had any problems, but it would be nice to implement Microsoft Tools in the TelemetryTV-App.

Laurie from Camp Bow Wow Delaware North

Very happy with TelemetryTV

Pros

This software was so easy to use and we have had not down time. We are so thankful we switched.

Cons

Have not had any problems. We had many problems with previous system

Diana from Camp Bow Wow

Great upsell tool!

Pros

An eye catching way to inform your customers about new services and specials.

Cons

Initial set up had some technology challenges but once running, it's easy!

Brett from The Global Display Solution

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Digital Signage for Android OS

It has been great so far. We are suggesting Telemtry TV to use with our interactive digital signage hardware and everyone is really liking the ease of use and its online and offline capabilities. (Check our digital signage hardware out online at https://www.theglobaldisplaysolution.com/digital)

Pros

Telemetry TV is stable and easy to use with Android OS and has great looking templates. We recommend this to our customers to use with our digital signage hardware.

Cons

Nothing to mention here. We find that Telemetry TV does everything our customers need at a great price.

Jon M. from Best Buy

Great All Around CMS

Pros

Ease of Use Options for Formatting Proof of Play

Cons

The only thing I can ask for at this point is better exporting of device data, play data, etc...

Roland from sfc-Event GmbH

Genial zur Besuchersteuerung

Wir steuern die Besucher unserer Events mit TelemetryTV

Pros

die einfache, klare und intuitive Bedienung

Cons

In der SocialWall hätte ich gerne mehr Kanäle

Brent from TITAN K-12

Modern and easy to use!

Quick and easy to roll out and maintain

Pros

Direct integration to my other systems.

Cons

For my use there is not many features I would add.

Ryann from Asia Sources Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Fantastic Customer Service & Easy To Use

Pros

The Customer Service through the chat window was great. They were very quick in responding and very helpful in assisting you. It is very easy to use. I love the backgrounds and the font examples in canva.

Cons

Sometimes canva doesn't upload right from Telemetry and you have to download the file onto your computer from canva.com. If you do it that way, you can't update the file at a later date.

Packed with features, but still easy to use

Pros

Where to start ... I love how simple this software is to use and how easy it is to deploy and manage. Packed with features that are literally as easy as "drag and drop", this was a perfect fit for us. A great price too for what you get. overall, great value for money.

Cons

I'd like to see a mobile app released, but other than that there's not a lot that I can say I am not happy with

Shelby from Stanpac

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Pros

The ease of use and access to customer service is far above other platforms I've experienced.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a con, they are constantly working to improve.