• Pros

• "Setup is straight-forward and has sufficient flexibility. Great logging and retry functionality."

• "Structured and super easy to understand. It also has a good video tutorials our in the cloud. Also the learning portal and enforcing to get the certificates is really great for us as resellers."

• "The simplicity of the UI made it easy to use and understand where to find things."

• Cons

• "Just the cost could be a bit pain in the beginning before the project go live and in operation. Also customer services is a key to spread this product out to everyone "

• "There are some bugs in fringe cases that I've had, but when I submit a ticket, their support is very quick to root cause and fix the issue."

• "We had to work with the Celigo team to make a few customer scripts which sometimes took a long time. However, they eventually did get completed which is great!"

Browse Celigo Integrator.io Reviews

Amir from basecom GmbH & Co. KG

Celigo isn't as niche as it seems to be

Celigo offers both business and technical users a way to quickly implement any kind of data integration. When using the standard integrations it is possible to connect systems in a matter of minutes. This helps us to implement data integration for our customers in a quick and easy way which even the customer can grasp. The support is awesome so as a customers and as a partner you will be greeted kindly and your problem will be solved asap. Our developers are really thrilled to be working with Celigo as the platform offers many features that are easy to reach but still powerful at the same time.

Pros

Celigo covers most of our needs in the e-commerce market when it comes to data integration. While offering a slick UI for non experienced users many expert features are revealed when enabling the developer mode. This enables both our business and technical users to use Celigo in their daily business.

Cons

Many standard integrations are still focussed on the NA market. I hope there will be more DACH region specific API integrations such as Shopware, Payone or others.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Celigo did offer the right feature set for our use case (E-Commerce), an affordable pricing model and a friendly staff.

Jeremy from Discount Ramps

Connect, Integrate, Manage and Monitor

We have worked with Celigo for many years and are always impressed by the professionalism, expertise, and turn-around times for any project. For this and the value of Celigo's software, they are often part of the first solution often proposed for company initiatives involving connectivity and integrations.

Pros

Integrator.IO enables a small staff to connect, integrate, manage, and monitor a number of data sources and endpoints with ease. Integrations are relatively quick to implement and a wide variety of translation tools are available to make communication between systems efficient and seamless.

Cons

For advanced connectivity, this can create a bit of a learning curve for training internal resources on how to effectively use the software. We believe updates to the software are heading in the right direction and eventually it will be a lot easier for less-technical users to manage.

Reasons for Switching to Celigo Integrator.io

While we were using Integrator.IO for other solutions, we also migrated our marketplace connections from ChannelAdvisor to Celigo. The reliability of Integrator.IO and knowledge base with Celigo support were both great incentives to migrate.

Chris from Altium Inc.

Celigo for an Enterprise

The management team was always helpful and responsive, there VP of Product was able to explain and help us pass hurdles better than the entire support team. Arming your support team with this information would be helpful to get quicker resolutions.

Pros

Cons

Often time connections were randomly hidden and I had to open a support case which took a day+ each time to get access back After each Refresh there was extra manual work that needed to be done to not affect your production flows Often time flows would duplicate in Salesforce and to correct them needed to open a support case to find and delete duplicate flows Role based access was not easy to work with Adding new users was not easy to do and give access to what was needed Re-using components was something we could not too It could not solve our complex enterprise flows, was more of a point to point synchronization.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

I did not choose Celigo, we replaced Celigo 6 months after the original purchase due to its inability to support our complex business flows. We moved to Dell Boomi.

Laine from eMerge Technologies

Great Set Up and Support

EXCELLENT. They are honest, easy to work with, and it makes it easier that the product is great, too.

Pros

Celigo has a great way of supporting their clients. They are able to assign an account manager and make it easier for me and my team to communicate any issues. Also, they are very responsive. We have renewed twice to date and will continue to for the foreseeable future.

Cons

The capability to turn off certain parts of bundled integrations. For instance- if I only wanted to connect my OL365 Calendar to NetSuite and have that sync, the integration requires additional syncing that I may not want nor need.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Pricing, functionality, and ease of communication.

Hamza from trustangle

Celigo & Magento Connector Review

Great and lovely.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Celigo was faster in communication and reaching and more cooperative to work with us in expanding the business. Also the supported video in explaining the product was great in making our decision

Reasons for Switching to Celigo Integrator.io

Because of the reliability and stability and the ease of use

Aaron from Oasis

Celigo is easy to use, affordable & a great value

We're integrating multiple systems with Celigo and the experience has been great.

Pros

Celigo has a really easy to use interface which makes learning and utilizing the tool easy for team members who understand relational data but are not programmers. Its cost effective compared to other tools. Although not the least expensive, it's certainly not the most. Less expensive options typically require so much more programming.

Cons

The thing that we like least about Celigo is that there are certain nuances with each client's instances of their applications so there's never quite a one size fits all. Celigo needs to make sure that expectations are set correctly.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Some of the other products were more expensive and seemed harder to use than Celigo. Zapier seems to require more of a lift.

Liz from Call One, Inc.

Celigo Review

My overall experience has been good. I've been able to teach others on my team about the software.

Pros

When an order gets "stuck" i.e. doesn't process to our CRM/NetSuite then I can go into the code and update the information needed to reprocess the order. Then, most of the time I can get the order to flow into NetSuite. After using the software for a couple of years, when a new project arises and we need to use Celigo then it doesn't become that difficult for a new integration since I'm familiar with everything.

Cons

I'd like to learn more about doing my own integrations. I have taken a training class from what I'm remembering but it's been awhile. Would like a refresher.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

I'm familiar with Celigo and my Ariba integrations. I'm familiar with all of the testing and I like the fact that I can "push" an order through when it gets stuck. The software, for the most part, tells me what the issue is so I can correct and re-run the flow.

Henk from ZangaBee B.V.

Transparency and Ease of use

For our customers we have integrated all kinds of systems with Celigo: ERP, eCommerce , PSP, WMS, POS, Feed Management, Dropship trading partners, Ticketing system, Time registration. It just works grand. And our customers feel not limited by technology to grow their business.

Pros

I very much like the transparency of the platform. You can see how the flow of data from A to B is built up. This helps to showcase to our customers/prospects that they can get someone in their own IT team to do it themselves. So they are not stuck with us (ZangaBee, implementation consultants) for ever. No vendor lock-in, no black box solution; that's what my customers like. The fact that the platform has grown beyond NetSuite integrations and is becoming broader and broader confirms to me that Celigo is here to stay.

Cons

Well, can't think of any to be honest. I think they still need to grow in the EDI space but the focus seems to be there to achieve that goal.

Jordon from Amigo Mobility International, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

ROI in no time!

It is unbelievable how much easier Celigo has made our order process! Practically an instant ROI, as this has helped us save hours each day and thousands of hours over the past year! I can confidently say, I LOVE CELIGO!

Pros

* Quality and quantity of connectors! Easy integration with NetSuite and various other software used. * Real-time integration * Reliability

Cons

There could be more support documentation for help on troubleshooting a flow.

* Price * Usability * Easy to talk to

Tyler from Titan Distributors Inc

Makes Connecting Systems & Automating Process Simple

Pros

The ability to easily connect two systems together and transform the data along the way. Data can be transformed with a simple UI or complexly with JavaScript. For me, the JavaScript transform was a game changer.

Cost and ease of use.

Steve from Lightbend, Inc.

Celigo for SFDC integration with NetSuite

We have greatly reduced the time spent on sales order creation and errors from manual entry. We saved significant time by eliminating the need to reconcile NetSuite sales orders against closed/won sales opportunities in SFDC after implementing Celigo. Celigo gives us the ability to handle increased sales order volume without adding new labor cost. We can also process orders faster which speeds up billings for better cash flow and also helps us close the monthly books faster.

Pros

The Celigo connector enables automatic bidirectional transfer of data between SFDC and NetSuite. The Celigo connector sends the information from SFDC closed/won sales opportunities to NetSuite for automatic sales order creation eliminating manual data entry and errors. NetSuite sales order information can be push back to the related sales opportunity in SFDC providing valuable order/billing status information to our sales team. Celigo includes an integration mapping tool called integrator.io that allows us to make changes in the mapping between SFDC and NetSuite as required. The Celigo connection has been very reliable. Celigo support is generally very good when we need help.

Cons

Sales opp info can fail to export if required information is missing. The Celigo error messages could be more descriptive to assist with tracking down the problem.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

My research indicated that Celigo was the most used SFDC to NetSuite connector and a member of our implementation team had used Celigo previously and liked it.

Catarino from GRAV

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Celigo Integrator Shopify/Netsuite

We use the integrator as an intermediary between Shopify and Netsuite. Aside from the main solutions, we've found other beneficial ways to utilize the Integrator.io platform. With very little management and by using certain rules, both in NS and Celigo, we've been able to use different errors thrown in the integrator to address process or data entry errors that would have gone unnoticed for much longer. Its also allowed us to give the customers a little control into their own account by linking fields in Shopify to Netsuite. By changing these fields are their customer record they can now update phone numbers, emails, addresses, etc. The solution builds with you as your needs changes.

Pros

Have had several instances over the past 6 years and have found it to be very reliable and extremely customizable to fit almost every need that has evolved over those years. We continue to add Shopify stores and continue to come back due to their reliability and excellent customer service. We've also experienced nominal down time with the solution. We've found it to be extremely reliable and any server upgrades they do are well communicated and scheduled in low traffic hours. You throw problems at them and they will throw back easy to implement solutions.

Cons

No issues I can think of. Most issues I run into are not because of the integrator as much as the limitations of the end point softwares or process errors that need addressing. Again the Celigo Integrator solution is very flexible.

-Cost -User Interface -Ease Of Setup -Features

DEREK from Bronson Laboratories

A Product that fits any Business and any skill level running the software.

We have been very happy with Celigo, and the Integrator.io we keep coming back to the well for more.

Pros

What first attracted us to the software was the endorsement of our ERP, but they suggested several different brands. As we started to look closer at the various offerings it became apperent that Celigo had given a lot of thought to who the users of the product were, and what they wanted / needed. We needed a guided approach to begin with, and their pre-built integrations with guided installation was the right solution. Now we are on our 5th Amazon Integration, and our Second Magento Integration, and with our most recent licensing, it was no longer required to have assistance to complete the mappings and describe the required elements in order to get the connection working. I am not a tech guy, but rather a business guy that has learned a little tech stuff along the way, and I can see that there is a ton of available tools that I am not even scratching the surface of, yet we are perfectly happy with the flow of data and orders that is taking place.

Cons

There are very few items that I am not happy with the software, a few times there have been fields that I would have like to have mapped to in our ERP but they are custom Fields that we created in the ERP and it was discovered that those fields were not discover-able. I don't know if that is our ERP issue or Celigo, but that is the only thing that comes to mind.

Troy from Make-up Designory

Industry: Cosmetics

Celigo does work for me!

Besides the software being easy to understand and use, the customer service is always 100% there when you need them and they always find a way to fix the issue as quickly as possible.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it bridges the communication gap between our Netsuite platform and 3rd party vendors such as Shopify and Amazon. This allows my team to save time as they do not have to be the bridge in the communication and enter the orders received from Shopify or Amazon manually into Netsuite

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about the software, although there are a few limitations in the connector when it comes to running promotions on Shopify and getting those promotions and settings to transfer all teh way to Netsuite. I believe that is my only gripe.

Kim from Concrete Exchange

Great tool for turning your systems into a business

Always great, sales and customer support teams are knowledgeable and they understand and still respect the plight of smaller businesses so they keep their costs manageable for us.

Pros

Reliable integration between our multiple sales channels and Netsuite.

Cons

when something does NOT make it through the integrator it can be hard to pinpoint the reason why and create the appropriate solution

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Celigo did our initial Netsuite implementation. We chose them in a process that compared a number of Netsuite providers at that time and liked this team the best.

Alan from ACURE

Getting To Know You

Very good. just wished there weren't so many errors in the dashboard on a daily basis to resolve.

Pros

The implementation team for Celigo is outstanding. Very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. There has been issues moving forward but the support staff is always there to help resolve. Daily activities are easy to manage and overall a great solution for our business needs

Cons

Seems like when one issue is resolved, another one pops up. Always receiving errors so you need to monitor it 24/7.

price and performance.

Ryan from Amigo Mobility International, Inc

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Ryan's Celigo Review

We have automated 75% of our order entry process. We are creating Sales Orders automatically in NetSuite via several different methods using Celigo. We have also automated our Support Case creation process by integrating with Service Channel > Celigo > NetSuite. We are saving thousands and thousands of dollars per year.

Pros

The flexibility and the endless automation possibilities.

Cons

Not always the most intuitive. Documentation could improve, but the Celigo team seems to have a made a concerted effort to do so.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

The price point was right for our size company. They also had an SAP Ariba template available, which was the initial use case for purchasing the iPaas.

Melissa from Body Art Alliance

Easy & Awesome Software

Pros

What I really like about Celigo is it is very user friendly. We have 12 different connections set up to our eCommerce sites as well as marketplaces and it has made integration and data flow seamless for our company. We've set up most of the integrations in-house and most of the integration is really plug & play. We love it!

Cons

Nothing currently. We are happy with the software.

Patrik from ISAWITFIRST

Integrate Everything

Celigo is great, much recommended. Allows us to integrate with e-commerce platforms and our warehouse.

Pros

The really large selections of connectors available, as well as the many generic connectors like FPT - RESTAPI. this allows us to integrate with virtually any platform.

Cons

The user interface, you may need to clear the cache sometimes. However Celigo is currently rolling out a new UI, so this may get fixed.

Tiffani from Precisionlender

User friendly middleware

It’s been great

Pros

Celigo made implementing and using their product so easy. Their team supported us and helped us to make the best decisions that would be scalable along the way. Great product that gives us very few if any issues.

Cons

It is a complex tool but there isn’t anything Celigo can do about that...the product does a great job of making it very user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Celigo Integrator.io

Our actian connection failed.

William from Perfect Keto

Perfect Keto - Celigo Review

We have been very happy with our Celigo partnership. We had a great need to create an integrated ERP platform across financial reporting, our ecommerce platforms, and our 3PL / Logistics operations to keep up with order volume and growth. Celigo was able to provide both out-of-the-box and custom solutions to fit our needs.

Pros

The automation and efficiencies that Celigo connectors create from a finance and operational perspective has been very value-added across our whole company.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand the implications of initial configuration of celigo software but, with the right integration service level, the Celigo consultants help bridge the learning gap and make for a smooth integration process.

Omar from Bring IT

Celigo Integration Capabilities Review

Great partner to work with A great number of end to end connection points

Pros

It has predefined connectors to integrate multiple software platforms. Standard connectors are easy to deploy

Cons

Support Organization Custom connectors can be complicated to deploy System Performance in ETLs with a heavy amount of data

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Better company to work with. A strategic partner for our company Great integration with the NetSuite ecosystem They have the common connectors that we need on a regular basis

Andre from Lularoe

Integrator.IO

Ticket creating for assistance is fast and easy. The support team is quick and responds with clear and precise answer that help navigate through any challenges. Errors in work flows are easily identified allowing for quick troubleshooting to keep operations running smoothly. We will continue to use integrator io for future projects.

Pros

The prebuilt integration points with Oracle NetSuite allows for seamless integration and data transfers from a custom built PLM system.

Cons

Integration was easy and manageable. There aren't any changes I would make at this point

Gets the job done

They always want to do the right thing and make the customer's experience great!

Pros

Cons

Occasionally a key element will be hidden from clear view.

familiarity and pricing.

Nigel from MAC Group Europe Ltd

Shopify integration

Many man-hours of time saved through not having to key in orders; better web functionality due to content from Netsuite flowing to Shopify as well as inventory levels.

Pros

Celigo had a standard out-of-the-box solution for connecting our Shopify store to Netsuite.

Cons

Because the software is highly configurable, it wasn't possible to set it up in-house, but Celigo lined up an implementation partner to work with us.

Timothy from Qliktech, Inc.

Celigo cash app

very positive experience anytime I have interacted with the Celigo team

Pros

High success rate in accurately applying cash receipts, very efficient.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to provide.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Compatability with Netsuite ERP.

Elizabeth from Point6

Ease of integration

Very helpful customer service recently when we had some administrative changes internally.

Pros

Celigo allows us to easily streamline our e-commerce system to link shopify with netsuit.

Cons

The pricing to bump up to the next level of integration (ex: amazon, pricing, etc.) is just too much for a company of our size.

Samantha from Aura Home, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great experience! Helped solve our business problem of getting data from Amazon, Shopify and our 3PL into Netsuite

Pros

We were able to move information from Shopify and Amazon through to Netsuite so we can access all of our information / data in the NS platform.

Jay from World Synergy

Celigo for the win

From their sales to support teams, nothing but a great experience.

Pros

Integration of our NetSuite and HubSpot was easy with the Celigo connector.

Cons

No downside at all. Our systems are connected and data moves where and when we want it to.

DEREK from Park Supply of america

Great Connector

Great

Pros

This software makes it very easy to bring orders into Netsuite and they are very helpful when I have questions!

Cons

there is a lot to learn and it can be confusing at times

Gaetjens from Kraft Enterprise Systems

Great Product (Period)

Great team at Celigo. Very much enjoyed working with the team

Pros

Very Easy to use, configure and maintain.

Cons

The sales process is a bit tedious; but overall it was necessary to ensure we had the right solution.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Again, ease of use and pre-built templates.

Osama from trustangle for IT & Telecommunications

Effective and Affordable

Easy, Effective, Quick results.

Pros

Great partner in work. Many end to end connection points." Honest team and affordable prices Great Support help us pass hurdles User friendly and nice looking interface

Cons

I really can not find any cons as it is already working very effectively.

Reasons for Choosing Celigo Integrator.io

Easy iterface and many integration options

Abdullah from trustangle

Celigo Magento 2 NetSuite Integration App

Pros

it is pretty straight forward and easy to implement. The support team is great. The knowledgebase is alright,

Cons

NetSuite Magento 2 integration App still a little tweaking before deployment. a little bit pricy. customization requires a deeper knowledge of the product.

Robbie from International Surf Ventures

Industry: Sporting Goods

Terrible Support

Terrible. I would not recommend Celigo to my worst enemy.

Pros

It's cool technology, but it always has problems, and for us, it cost our Amazon account to get suspended.

Cons

Terrible support. Our account got suspended, then reinstated, and it's about to be suspended again. I'm ready to cut my losses and go to Folo 3 as they've been our implementation consultant, and have their own tool. Less cool, but they love to support their customers.

Ajit from Appficiency Inc

A great iPaas Product

Pros

Ease of use and host of applications it supports. It is easy to Configure and is complemented by great knowledge library.

Cons

Error handling could be better organized.

Melissa from Elim solutions

Great Company & Product

Celigo continues to show and prove, we have countless experiences with the Celigo team that have been nothing but positive.

Pros

We work with Celigo daily and recommend it to our clients

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.