Browse DiCentral Reviews

Sathish Kumar from Linamar Corporation

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Does not applies

Pros

It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable - Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs - Quick adoption for new employees

Cons

Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

Faiza from Capacity LLC

Di Central Consumer Review

2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers 3) EDIFACT Mapping 4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

Pros

1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand 2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive 3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great 4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available 5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

Cons

not much that I can think of at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

This was to implement dropship retailers that are setup via Commerce Hub

Jon from Koolatron Corp.

Extensive Unfunctional Functionality

Overall, you can do all the tasks that you are required to do, and the reach of this EDI is extensie. Unfortunately, the program appears outdated, aside from the look and feel of the UI, there are limitations to certain functions in the program, which can sometimes spend more time than what would generally be required. Should some of the features be refined, the EDI could be quite good.

Pros

The functions and reach of the program was good, many options are provided in terms of the task you are trying to complete on DiCentral. Extensive records are kept, including a user history, which is convenient to recall when you need to trace prior steps.

Cons

While there are numerous functions, those functions are sometimes dysfunctional, if that makes sense. For instance, creating and submitting advanced shipment notices is rather antiquated, as you need to manually type out the dimensions for each line, as opposed to entering the dimensions for each item and having those dimensions applied to the relative items on the relative lines. The UI is also fairly outdated, but this is more of an aesthetic preference, but it can sometimes lead to navigating being rather complicated.

Kevin from The NOCO Company

Industry: Consumer Electronics

DiCentral Web Forms, Integration and Support

Very positive experience so far. NOCO has been partnered with DiCentral for a little over a year and we have been able to add more than 10 trading partners to the system, 4 of which will be integrated with our ERP.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with SAP ByDesign, connections to many trading partners already exist so there is less time getting set up with new customers for our company.

Cons

Takes a little time to get used to the navigation screens.

Reasons for Switching to DiCentral

The main reason was the capability to integrate with SAP ByDesign. DiCentral already had "connectors" to SAP ByDesign pre-built. I did not want to start from scratch with our previous EDI provider. Cost was a secondary consideration.

Response from DiCentral

Replied April 2020

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to review DiCentral. Appreciate your feedback and all the details you provided.

Jenna from Trimax

12/2019 Trimax Review

We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Pros

Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Cons

Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

Probably mostly based on price given we only had a few trading partners at the time

Reasons for Switching to DiCentral

User interface/online accessibility, quicker exchange of data

Good Service Provider, but improvements are needed

Overall it's positive and I find the majority of their CS reps professional and responsive. There are times though that like most service providers these days, DiCentral has outsourced live CS out of the country. That unfortunately, creates difficulties in communicating with reps who may have a very heavy accent, or who may not grasp the intricacies American English

Pros

It's relatively easy to navigate. The screens are pretty well laid out and the data has always shown to be accurate.

Cons

There are times when exporting a large number of PO's from a major department store who sends over PO's for each door, and you want to check your data, it can take an exceptionally long time to get that data out of DiCentral.

Katie from Crane USA

The Best!

Pros

We have been working with DiCentral since 2006. They helped us in the beginning we we started our brand and has continued to be a supportive and proactive in the changing retail climate.

Cons

Overall their customer service is stellar. I sometimes I wish the problem, when we have one, could be fixed quicker.

Response from DiCentral

Replied January 2019

Thanks Katie! We enjoy working with Crane USA as well and look forward to continuing to grow together. I will pass along your feedback to our team.

Michael from Quick Cable Corporation

Good EDI Partners

Allowed us to integrate our EDI products into our ERP system with customers that require it.

Pros

Di Central provides a good service for small companies looking to integrate with in house software or process EDI Documents via the web.

Cons

Working with the company to add new partners sometimes takes a very long time. Other than this, once things are set up they work great.

Review as vendor receiving data from customer

Pros

We receive regulary maintenance notification, with scheduled mainteance outside of regular operation hour, which is good to keep system up to date without making process down.

Cons

It would be good to be able to specify that if the maintenance is not in a specific range of time, that we don't wan't those notifications.

Simran from Strellson Canada

Working with DI central has been easy.

Ease of working..!

Pros

The multiple way it gives you as an option for packing is great . Second best part of the software is its capabilities to create back orders.

Cons

At the time of invoicing you have to manually edit the qty even if you have short shipped at the time of packing.

Scott from First Aid Research

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Does the basics of EDI

Pros

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Cons

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

I know price is certainly a factor but after the security breach and being unable to access our orders we have certainly looked elsewhere for EDI services.

Natasha from MCM BRands

Navigation and Accessability

WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

Pros

The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

Cons

The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Craig from MOJO Outdoors

Industry: Sporting Goods

Couldn't Be Happier

Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

Pros

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Cons

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

User Friendliness and customer service.

Barbara from TriSon Farms International Inc.

Industry: Farming

DiCentral - Constantly There for Support with Excellent Customer Service

Using DiCentral provides me with the ease of invoicing our customers in a timely manner, knowing that it was received because of the confirmation given - no need to constantly update emails to send invoices via email. We are currently setting up another customer to receive purchase orders which will streamline both our Sales and Accounting departments.

Pros

I had spoken to a number of companies that provide EDI software before choosing DiCentral. I liked the fact the costs were in Canadian funds, the patience of my Sales contact in answering my questions, the ease of the set up, and the gentleman who patiently assisted me with the launch. I also appreciate the quick response to the support technicians, the availability of Webinars and the ease of payment on a monthly basis.

Cons

The only glitch I have is that I find it challenging to add a new customer to our profile. This may be due to the fact that I have only been using DiCentral for almost a year and only have 2 customer signed up at this time. I am currently working with my Sales contact to rectify this issue.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

We chose DiCentral due to the fact that we could pay in Canadian dollars and that my Sales contact was very helpful in educating us on how it works and what services we would need. There was no overselling or pressure on their part. I know that I can contact him anytime with questions. Excellent customer service is always provided.

Jeff from Global Logistics Solutions

Small Company EDI

Very good people

Pros

Great Support Easy of use Breath of offering with EDI partners

Cons

Weak on WMS No Picking with scanners Historical Inventory not good.

EDI capabilities

Melissa from Fun Furnsihings

Industry: Furniture

Fast, easy and reliable EDI solution! I love it!

The greatest benefit to utilizing DI Central as my EDI provider is the ease of use, and their reliability. I have found the customer support team to be prompt with the response when needed! I have never experienced any down time or missed transmissions with DI Central. They are an outstanding EDI provider!

Pros

I love the ease of use the most about the DI Central software. We haven't experienced any down time utilizing DI Central. It is very reliable and consistent!

Cons

Does DI Central have integration with Quick Books capabilities. That would be an asset! I would like to see more integratoin with my internal programs so that the processing of orders could be more seemless.

Mark from 26 Flavors

Good but can be great

Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Pros

Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Cons

Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok. Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

Rivka from Frenchie Mini Couture

Industry: Wholesale

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Pros

Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Cons

For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

Leslie from Salk Inc.

Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use.

It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Pros

It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Cons

Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

Patrick from SnugZ USA

Industry: Printing

DiCentral works like a champ.

Overall DiCentral has allowed us to meet all of our EDI needs, and has allowed us to stay in good standing with our Distributors.

Pros

I like the ease of use. We picked up DiCentral back when our IT staff was small. The software allowed us to send and receive EDI documents without having to hire an EDI specialist.

Cons

Not much. We are able to do everything we need with DiCentral. Nothing bad to say here.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

EiDynamics was recommended to us by our partner and we decided to go with the recommendation.

Jeffrey from iStarUSA Group Inc.

Moderate satisfication, sometimes when needed help, not necessary getting it right away.

it's EDI, save us a lot of time, and allow us to deal with customers that requires us to have EDI ready with them.

Pros

Simple enough to use, we use most of the EDI 850/856/810/846 for our order fulfillment. mostly on the back end. rarely we have to login Dicentral for anything specific.

Cons

the transaction is pretty troublefree once all data exchange are setup, but does come in a price, and sometimes, lost track of the usage without upgrading to a better package within the dicentral plan, it could get very expensive.

Guillaume from Derby Building Products Inc

Industry: Building Materials

It has not always been easy to work with Alligacom, DiCentral now. When we implemented it, they changed the project management a couple of times. But now, we don't have updates of changes to do, so we enjoy the product.

Pros

We used the EDI suite intergrated to Dynamics Nav. Once setup it up, it works very well. We have a customer that send us close to 100 orders per day and it saves us a lot of time. The tool is also reliable.

Cons

I have nothing to say negative about the product itself.

Barbara from Frontier Steel Products

Great Tech Support

We are required by our biggest customer to use an EDI system and I am so glad that we chose DiCentral. They have been easy to work with and very concerned that they are helping us in every way they can.

Pros

It is user friendly for someone who is not always tech savy! When I do have an issue I can usually get to speak to tech support and my issue is quickly solved.

Cons

For myself, there are changes that I am sure are for the best, but I don't like change!

Vincent from Truck Hero

EDI Automotive Aftermarket EDI

Pros

We use two DiCentral Products: Base2 and DiIntegrator. DiIntegrator is by far the more user friendly tool. good visibility to EDI data, and easy imports and exports to/from our ERP system.

Cons

The Base2 product is really good for repetitive manufacturing when the customer is an OEM. However, initial customer set up is cumbersome. Mistakes are difficult to correct. However, once up and running, the software is very reliable.

Lynn from Rapid Packaging

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Use of Service

Good

Pros

Format is easy to understand especially when it comes to training Customer Service members.

Cons

Software installation took longer that we expected when it came to working with moving a customer from one platform to DICentrals but overall we like the service.

Ease of use!

Piyush from Park Fragrance LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Warehouse Manager

Supply to retail chain stores,Its good for small stores supply chain ,We need solution for Distribution level like national distributor where we also ship items on Pallets and on truck loads.

Pros

Has lots of features with accuracy in compare to manual processing ,so love it .

Cons

Packing slip creation for small and big orders ,Duplicate items in same Packing slip is not allowed .Having hard time for Big shipment like pallet size or truck load orders.

Wilberto from Clorox

EDI Clorox Review

Right now we are receiving and sending invoice and sales orders from our major vendors like Walmart, Sams, Walgreens, Costco, etc. With this service the process has been automated and there is very little intervention by a user and we also comply with the requirements of this vendors to use an EDI environment.

Pros

Is easy to enter the website and follow up the invoice or sales orders from our vendors.

Cons

Until now nothing as far the solution meets what our company needs

Penny from Marlyn Nutraceuticals Inc.

So far our experience has been very good.

We receive our order from our customers much quicker then sending by fax.

Pros

We like the availability of the system. When you do maintenance you do not interrupt our business. The features/functionality are also good.

Cons

For the most part it is easy to use but when you are looking for a specific item you have to look through each quarter, why not be able to just search everything to make it easier and less time consuming.

Julie from Plastic Ingenuity

Industry: Plastics

EDI Best Provider

Pros

Easy to use and easy to search on. Each CSR that uses it is able to pick it up really fast and to run docs around fast. I even started putting the invoices in the system and that is easy. Even sorting is easy to find a PO that you will need to work on.

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I dis like.

Reasons for Switching to DiCentral

Too hard to navigate in there system

Grace from Fortune Dynamic Inc.

Overall good service.

We do not need a EDI department to integrate or change frequently to meet the changes from our trading partners.

Pros

User friendly and it's web service. You could use it anywhere with internet. No need for third party software to install for use.

Cons

Sometimes the internet is slow so that the ASN labels are printing slower. If the interface can be designed more easily to read and find...that will be batter

Ana from Morales Distributors, Inc.

Industry: Warehousing

Very satisfied with the software.

I receive PO's and I'm able to send invoices at the same portal.

Pros

Very easy to work with. I receive PO's at least twice a week and invoice them very easy. Also is easy to create invoices of PO's created at the stores, not received at the portal.

Cons

I don't have any complains. This is a very ease software to work with. Soon we will receive Walgreens PO's, an easier way to confirm and invoice their orders.

Donna from Nutramax Laboratories

DiCentral - overall good value

Full EDI B2B integrator to help transition from current to new ERP software and transition current trading partners.

Pros

Software is fairly intuitive and easy to navigate for users from the dashboard view. Good offering of data and analytics.

Cons

Software seems to be somewhat outdated in that it has to run on IE, latency has been experienced, and it seems outdated to have to run .exe commands to generate documents from the software.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

Seemed to be right-sized organization to meet our needs, unlike IBM. The dedicated project group and software was a good fit for transitioning EDI traffic from our current ERP and implementing our new ERP.

Karen from C.G. Creations

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Simple and Effective

All we need is a basic EDI translator, nothing fancy or integrated with other software, with simple interfaces and minimal expense, and that's what DI Central provides.

Pros

Basic EDI translator, isn't intrusive, easy to connect with plenty of existing clients.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to communicate with the customer service reps and that makes fixing problems take longer than necessary.

Frank from Seaich Corporation

Industry: Import and Export

Excellent Product

We work with Walmart for our EDI needs. We need to see how we can integrate EDI into our Acct. Quick boos system so there is less manual data entry.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Most of our Acctg. Dept uses it on a regular basis.

Cons

Cant think of anything specific. We only use three of the codes for now.

Ease of use and cost.

Lindsay from Vibram

Easy to use solution

Fast order import

Pros

Having the software directly connected with our ERP system and the ease of use when importing and exporting daily transactions.

Cons

We've had multiple issues recently and the rate in which the issue are being resolved is slow. In our world issues need to be corrected the same day, or the day after at the latest.

Heidi from EmpireEMCO

Industry: Packaging and Containers

DiCentral Staff Are Helpful, Friendly & Knowledgable

We use the EDI to receive Retail orders and upload Invoices for these orders.

Pros

We use a basic version and it is simple and easy to use. It does what we need it to do for a relatively low price.

Cons

I don't find anything disagreeable with the software.

Reasons for Choosing DiCentral

I wasn't in on the initial set-up and decisions.

Jennifer from Meubles Jaymar corp.

good services

Pros

All services in a same place Is perfect for us and the price are not expensive so all is good. When you call for information we are very satisfy.

Cons

nothing I think all it's ok we never have problem with that software we received the information. But when the new year start we don't received the invoices but now it's ok.

Jim from Allied ArtWorks Printing and Packaging

Industry: Printing

We use DI Central Daily and seems to work fine for our customer interactions

Perfect itemized billing.

Pros

I am a daily user of DI Central and the biggest pro is it allows you to stay logged in all day without re-entering log-in and passwords.

Cons

I hate the slow pop-ups and double reminders, not sure why Microsoft security won't allow the pop-ups to happen without always going into a protective mode.

Gretchen from ORANGE-SOL

Industry: Chemicals

Easy to Use

Pros

Easily meets the needs of our customers and easy to use. You do not need to know much about EDI to use this product. Very user friendly.

Cons

Would like to be able to view the full EDI data. I feel limited not being able to see the raw data received. I am only able to see the translated information.

JESSICA from AGAIN TRADING CORP

GREAT SYSTEM. EASY TO NAVIGATE. GREAT PRICEPOINT.

Pros

THE SYSTEM IS GREAT FOR USERS WHOM HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH EDI BEFORE. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO NAVIGATE

Cons

THERE ARE REALLY NO CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE AS OF YET THAT I COULD FIND. OCCASSIONALLY THERE ARE SOME ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE TROUBLESHOOTED BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALIABLE AND FAST

Juan Pablo from DMC International Sales LLC

I Recommend

Pros

Ease of use and the web functionality which give us the chance to use it in all our locations, we can also manage all accounts in a very easy way

Cons

Bundling ASN could be improved and a tailored pick up list based on different criteria could be added so handling a pick and pack process would be easier

Ricardo from PR Supplies Group

Positive Feedback

Pros

* Excellent for to view/manage incoming documents (850's, 860's, etc.) * Able to filter documents for faster read/move/delete * Option for Manual File Upload * Fast service when help is needed

Cons

No flaws so far, I've had an excellent experience with the interface and platform.

Steve from Regional Hose and Hydrualics

Industry: Machinery

We love it!

I am a first time user of this software and is definitely making things easier to do.

Pros

We like everything about this software. Very easy to navigate, useful for all types of businesses. The features and functionality of this software is top quality and great valve for your money.

Cons

There is not one least thing I can say about this software. They've put a lot of time and effort in creating a unique tool and is definitely recognized by all users.

MAURICE from BLANTEX INC

WE HAVE BEEN WITH DI CENTRAS FOR OVER 12 YEARS

Pros

EASY ON LINE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE TO WORK WITH - CONNECTED TO MOST RETAILERS BUT I ONLY HAVE A VERY LIMITED USE

Cons

COULD BE MAC FRIENDLY NEEDS TO BE MORE AUTOMATIC, LESS STEPS. IF VOLUME IS LOW IT IS PRICE PROHIBITIVE, BUT I THINK THIS IS AN INDUSTRY ISSUE

CHRISTOPHER from HIVES AND HONEY

I have no issues with DiCentral. Everyone is a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

I like the ability to batch ASN's, Invoices...etc. If I ever have an issue, then I can call customer service and find a solution quickly.

Cons

Latency issues. It would be nice if the ability to batch 200 PO's would really be a possibility without freezing up the entire site.

Todd from B&W North America

We have been using Di Central as our EDI provider since 2009 and have been very satisfied.

Pros

Straight forward and simple to use. Di Central connects seamlessly to our trading partners and their customer service is top notch.

Cons

We don't really have any complaints. The software used to feel a bit clunky, but they fixed that years ago, now it's smooth sailing.

Oskar from Don Pedro's Kitchen

Industry: Food Production

Excellent tool to have for receiving PO and processing orders

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to navigate and it friendly user. Its simple to understand and IT support is always there to help

Cons

I don't have any negative to say. I would recommend to anyone, I would say that its a benefit for the manufacturing industry to have.

Alison from Kates Creamery

Industry: Dairy

EDI review

A consolidated place for multiple companies to send purchase orders and for me to send invoices to. Overall this system is very handy for our company

Pros

Easy to receive orders and send invoices

Cons

It does not save information so I have to retype everything in for every single invoice I send out

Mali from boscia

Industry: Cosmetics

Great EDI Provider

I've been working with DIC for over 10 years and I have not had any bad experiences. Great service and easy to train and use.

Pros

easy to use, great customer service, great setup team, easy to understand

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about DIC.

Martin from Renaissance Imports, Inc.

DiCentral always provides the service we need

Pros

The app's ease of use and setup is what really set this app apart. There are other solution, but none are as easy to setup and use.

Cons

I have no issues with this app, it works as it should. There are other solution, but non are as easy to setup and use.